The real mission of T'Pol!

Story Info
T'Pol sexually provokes aboard the Enterprise!
6.8k words
4.62
3.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The spaceship Enterprise represents the pinnacle of Earth's space technology, the worthy result of a collective effort involving the best of our scientific research in a meritorious attempt to successfully achieve interstellar civilization status. Nothing has been spared to achieve this historic goal and my personal compliments now go to all the staff of the Starfleet who with commendable self-denial have lavished themselves to realize the dream of humanity, to be received worthily within the galactic community to contribute to peace and prosperity and to communicate our values of brotherhood and friendship between peoples. But it must be acknowledged with sincere thanks that without the fundamental contribution and precious advice of our vulcan mentors we would not have been able to achieve in a short time the result of traveling at superluminal speeds unthinkable up to a few years ago. The vulcan aid allowed us to accelerate our progress in the field of propulsion..."

Vice Admiral Forrest was delivering the speech to celebrate the launch of the Enterprise NX-01 in the large hall of the Starfleet Academy, in the presence of the highest Earth authorities, members of the Starfleet and a large group of vulcan dignitaries who had come for attend the event. Captain Archer, standing at attention together with the entire crew of the Enterprise, barely tried to hide a sarcastic smile listening to the words of his direct superior who in front of the prestigious audience was listing the characteristics of what would become in a few hours his spaceship.

Really a great speed at warp five, he thought laughing, too bad that the vulcans already go to warp seven and so this means that we will only be able to explore only part of the alpha quadrant of the Milky Way. vulcan friends? They are just watchdogs who want to closely monitor us to avoid overdeveloping our military capabilities and to keep us subordinate to their sphere of influence, but there will come a day when we will free ourselves from their yoke, their so-called help is by no means selfless and altruistic.

With a sigh of resignation he looked through the windows of the huge building to admire the wonderful panorama of the San Francisco bay, furrowed by countless boats and flown over by several aircrafts, one of the symbols of the rediscovered Earth power that like the phoenix had risen from its ashes more proud and combative than before. Archer still couldn't believe that he had finally arrived where he had always wanted, to be appointed commander of the first real interstellar spaceship ever conceived by man and to have the possibility of embarking on a multi-year mission to travel thousands of light years from home and to meet other extraterrestrial civilizations.

The long-cherished dream was now about to come true and he was incredibly proud of being destined to fulfill a mission that would make humanity take a giant leap to reclaim its rightful place in the Universe. But the last words of Vice Admiral Forrest brought him back abruptly to reality, forcing him to exhibit his best smile of circumstance.

"Allow me now to introduce you to the highly selected officers of the crew of the Enterprise, starting with Captain Archer, a man of great charisma. and experience...", together with an arm raised in greeting and acceptance of the honor that was granted to him and in response to the thunderous applause dedicated to him.

After a few minutes the demonstration ended and while a salvo of fireworks delighted the spectators gathered in the gardens in front of the Academy, Forrest approached him with a very serious and hieratic-looking vulcan diplomat.

"Dear Jonathan, I want you to meet Soval, the new Vulcan ambassador who has just arrived to witness the first voyage of the Enterprise and to reaffirm his esteem and friendship towards us."

Archer looked at the vulcan dignitary who wore the usual heavy colored tunic embellished with complicated and bizarre designs that testified to belonging to a clan and the degree of importance achieved. His face was regular and with sculpted features, surrounded by a thick and white hair, very well-groomed, but the deep black eyes denoted an excess of arrogance that transpired despite his impassive expression, arousing in Archer a vein of barely concealed impatience...

"I' am happy to meet you and I wish you my best wishes for a happy traveling with your ship, captain. I am sure Starfleet choice could not have been better".

"You are very kind ambassador and I hope to fully satisfy your favorable opinion" tried to smile Archer.

Soval looked him straight in the eye for a long moment without letting any emotion shine through, as if to evaluate the human's firmness of character. Archer returned the arrogant gaze trying to keep calm and relaxed, but he had to concentrate not to swallow in irritation at the obvious provocation he was undergoing. No, he reflected, you are not my friend, you are just a bad dog...

Finally on the bridge to prepare for the first voyage of the Enterprise, Archer sat in his captain seat with a smile of satisfaction, watching his busy officers in front of the various monitors to carry out the final checks and verify that all the ship's systems were in order. Hoshi Sato, the pretty Asian who was serving as communications officer, turned to warn him of a confidential call from the Academy.

"Thanks Hoshi, I'm going to see it right away" replied Archer who, puzzled, wondered what the unexpected might be as he hurriedly headed for the door of his personal study next to the control room.

Archer began to fear he would have to postpone the long-awaited departure, as he sat down to activate a video wondering why so much secrecy. It was Vice Admiral Forrest!

"I'm sorry to interrupt you just at the moment of the final preparations, but I had to let you know that the science officer you were waiting for will arrive in a few minutes on board of one of our shuttles".

"But admiral", as a sign of the utmost respect and esteem Archer always neglected the deputy in private calling.

"Shouldn't I have taken the vulcan officer in Vulcan's orbit, according to the orders you gave me?" he objected with some amazement.

Forrest shrugged his shoulders making him understand that he had not changed his decision but been forced by the events.

"I know well Jonathan, but Ambassador Soval I introduced to you made me a specific request. This scientific officer apparently has been on Earth for some time and was already part of the Vulcan diplomatic corps. Not only that, he will also be your second in command, ready to take over in your place in case you cannot perform your duties. You know as well as me sometimes our friends don't admit replies..." he concluded with a meaningful glance.

"Yeah, they are really very caring friends who only want our good".

"Don't be too biased, Jonathan" his superior scolded him good-naturedly "and remember that willy-nilly you will have to get along with your new officer. But actually I also wanted to warn you that the real surprise is not the change of plans, but it's the same vulcan".

"Sir, I really don't understand what you're trying to tell me..." Archer replied hesitantly.

"I prefer you to find out for yourself and, Jonathan, I want to be informed of the vulcan's behavior because I suspect there is more at stake".

"You can count on me sir, if I find that the vulcan is sabotaging the Enterprise, I'll kick him into the void of space" Archer promised aggressively.

"Ah well, but at least let me know first so I will invent a good story to tell the Vulcans" Forrest concluded laughing and interrupting the communication.

But what's going on, Archer wondered as he walked over to the communicator embedded in the wall to alert the bridge.

"Captain here, immediately the first two officers with me in the shuttle hangar. We must welcome a guest".

The watertight bulkhead was opening to reveal the just docked Earth shuttle and Captain Archer, alongside Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker, the Enterprise's chief engineer, and Lieutenant Malcolm Reed, the tactical officer, was ready to greet the vulcan who had held the role of science officer as well as second-in-command and in general as a consultant for extraterrestrial affairs, making available the experience of an advanced race like the Vulcans. I know why you are actually here, Archer thought, you have come to spy on us and to report to your command any progress we should make on this journey. But I will keep an eye on you, you can be sure as it is true that I have the responsibility of the Enterprise.

For a moment he was distracted by observing the environment that surrounded him, but a small cough and then a whispered comment from his men led him to point his gaze towards the access hatch of the shuttle, where an unidentified figure had appeared he would never have expected. This is nice, he told himself, but what are they doing in Vulcan? What the hell did they play on us, Admiral? And she is really beautiful, Archer recognized as he gazed at a beautiful vulcan woman who, with an agile and almost provocative walk, was descending the ladder to reach them.

"My name is T'Pol and you must be the captain of this spaceship as I deduce from the insignia of your uniform".

"That's right. I am Captain Archer and I welcome you aboard the Enterprise and greet you with all my crew".

T'Pol was almost as tall as he was and had a very pleasant and vaguely exotic facial features with large and elongated dark eyes and high and narrow eyebrows at the temples, a wide mouth with inviting lips, a pert upturned nose, a bob of dark brown hair with auburn reflections and obviously there was no lack of the characteristic pointed ears. But what struck the imagination of the males present was her camouflage tights with dark colors covering like a glove a body with almost perfect measurements and fairytale shapes, generous and abundant in the right places.

Archer found himself a little unsure to support the curious and inquiring gaze of the vulcan female waiting him to speak again, because the instinct wanted to push him appreciating the two big, firm and erect breasts that were in front of him perfectly distinguishable under the very adherent dress. "Let me introduce you to Commander Tucker, responsible for the warp propulsion and Lieutenant Reed, the weapons officer", but T'Pol didn't even turn her head and just glanced quickly at the two men who blushed with embarrassed smiles. Silly fools, Archer thought annoyed, have they never seen a human more handsome than this vulcan one?

"Thank you captain, but now I would like to be taken to my quarters where I can notify the High Command of my arrival".

"Of course, then please follow me this way" Archer said inviting her with a sweep of his hand.

Before entering the turbolift he stepped aside to allow her to enter first and only then he noticed the very narrow waist and above all a pair of wide and round buttocks, so much so that he commented thinking aloud that she really had a great ass. Realizing that Tucker and Reed were exchanging elbows of understanding, he admonished them with an air of disapproval, but as soon as he stood next to T'Pol he barely suppressed the desire to touch her, admitting that perhaps in his life he had never met a female, human or vulcan it did not matter, of such gorgeous arousing beauty.

"We have reached the deck where the cabins of the officers are located" the Captain announced, "I will accompany you to the one we have reserved for you".

As they were walking down a long corridor, they met two members of the Security who stopped in amazement looking at the vulcan alien, before realizing the presence of the human officers and getting to attention. Then a young woman belonging to the maintenance services, after a fleeting greeting, hurried her pace, almost intimidated by her junonic presence. This T'Pol will create a lot of problems for me, I can feel it, Archer complained, but why on the occasion of the first interstellar voyage did I have such a big issue?

Well, of course it is a beautiful issue, however, he recognized observing her for a couple of seconds in profile walking to his left with her perfect long and supple legs with an athletic step and a feline movements, peering quickly at the two big boobs supported certainly not only from the camouflage tights and the great harmonious curve of the ass that stretched bursting the fabric of the dress. He envied his two officers who followed escorting them because they were certainly enjoying a show out of the ordinary. Finally he stopped in front of a door pointing to it.

"Here is your accommodation and I hope it will be to your liking. Then we are all waiting for you on the bridge to begin the maneuver".

"Thanks captain, it won't take long for the communication" T'Pol said watching him unemotionally.

"Very good!" Archer took his leave, showing off his most captivating smile which remained imprinted on his face, since after looking at him with a completely impassive expression T'Pol abruptly closed the door in his face.

"Well captain, it seems the guest is quite interesting" Tucker noted with a hint of sarcasm, while Reed just nodded with a wink.

"No comments out of place, it's an order! And remember that despite appearances she is a vulcan woman, cold and calculating. And she is also your superior officer so don't get strange ideas in your head" Archer severely concluded the reproach.

Returning to the bridge and taking a seat in his chair, Archer saw that the entire crew was now in their seats ready to receive his orders for departure. In front of him was the workstation of Ensign Travis Mayweather, the friendly black helmsman who would have directly performed all the ship's maneuvers; to his right the taciturn Lieutenant Malcolm Reed was intent on checking the monitors and immediately beside him was the console of the extrovert Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker talking on the screen with an engineer from the engine room; to his left the science officer's station was still empty, and beyond that Ensign Hoshi Sato wearing the eternal communication earphones seemed quite focused on listening.

"Captain" Sato called him "Vice Admiral Forrest confirms the authorization to leave and he is waiting for you to give the order".

"Tell the vice admiral that I am very ready and that I too am waiting..." the hiss of the doors of the turbolift opening interrupted him.

Archer turned to look at the vulcan woman who paused for a moment on the threshold of the bridge as if to assess the situation, then headed for her seat without deigning anyone to look. All those present fell silent, surprised, except obviously Tucker and Reed, by this unexpected entrance, while T'Pol crossed the room swaying slightly and positioned herself in front of his console. Archer at once stood up to make the introductions and everyone followed him. "Gentlemen, greet the science officer and second in command T'Pol, of the Vulcan High Command".

The officers stiffened to attention and T'pol frightened them with a cold look that like a laser pierced them one by one, then she stared directly into the eyes of the captain waiting for a reaction from him. Archer felt that the tension of the meeting was too much and then with a smile he said to the vulcan.

"Welcome among us, T'Pol. We are delighted to have a vulcan officer able to assist us on our maiden voyage" was he imagining it or at his words T'Pol seemed imperceptibly frowning and squeezing the eyelids?

"Now that we're all here" he looked away turning his smile to the crew, "we can warn Vice Admiral Forrest that we are about to begin the launch of the ship" and nodding to Sato.

The Enterprise was approaching with the minimum impulse velocity at the rendezvous at approximately one million km. away from Earth with some Starfleet vessels and a vulcan cruiser that would closely monitor the first warp jump. There was still time to enjoy a good meal and Archer wanted to invite T'Pol along with Tucker to his private quarters. Trip, as he affectionately called the chief engineer he had known for several years and who had insisted on having him on his first five-year mission with the Enterprise, had just entered and already begun to discuss the arrival of the vulcan.

"Don't you think so weird the Vulcans have sent us a woman to play the main role of a science officer? Not to mention their claim to appoint her second-in-command!". Archer allowed him a confidential tone when they were alone to strengthen their friendship.

"Don't tell me, I'm actually quite annoyed because I didn't imagine such a thing and besides I don't really know how to behave with her. Maintaining a professional detachment, or trying a conciliatory approach hoping that some of that typically vulcan arrogance will subside?".

They both laughed at his words but had to stop when they heard the sound alert activated by T'Pol. The door swung open to the side and the contrast between the strong corridor lighting and the softer light of Archer's cabin helped to highlight the curvy figure of the vulcan female, who for the occasion had worn a lighter tights with a complex chromatic design tending to light brown.

The result was that perhaps the dress seemed even tighter than the previous one and looked like another skin in how it adhered to the generous curves of her body. The two wonderfully shaped big tits would have put in awe any man barely sensitive to feminine charm, also because this time the nipples stood out very well, and the wide hips enhanced by a very slim waist did foresee a nice big and round butt as it actually was.

Two beautiful legs, long, harmonious and perfectly proportioned with the other magnificent features of her fabulous body, completed the marvelous artwork. And thank goodness the shape of the sex could not be seen, perhaps the fabric was thicker and kept it hidden for who knows what strange feeling of modesty, because everything else was flaunted so brazenly. The two officers were amazed by that celestial vision that stood out in a clear but almost unreal way.

The first to recover from the trance was Archer noticing alarmed the bored expressionl of her face and hurried to invite her to join them.

"Thank you for coming T'Pol, I ordered to prepare for you a special menu based on vegetables and I also opened a very popular vulcanian beer".

"Very thoughtful of you, captain" the vulcan replied with a certain haughtiness as she approached the small table already set in the center of the room, passing between the two men and completely ignoring Tucker who did not know what to say and felt his hands sweating for the emotion.

"Sit down, please" Archer urged her with a forced smile and then Tucker took the chair next to her away from the table and making a slight bow. T'Pol gave him a not exactly encouraging look but understood the man just wanted to be gallant and moved to settle down on the chair.

The chief engineer had a great desire to touch her magnificent perfectly shaped ass leaning back right in front of him and he almost gasped, realizing the two wide buttocks must have been very firm because they did not yield flabby on the chair but remained compact.

"Well! Please tell me what you think of our spaceship, your opinion as a science officer is very important to me" Archer tried to break the ice by pouring some beer into her glass.

"As you know Captain" T'Pol said with some nonchalance "my job is to assist you during this long journey and to help you to solve any problems. I have no interest in judging the Enterprise or its crew".

"I'm sure I'll have the best second in command I could expect" Archer flashed his smile "by the way, you stole Commander Tucker's job here" he commented trying to embarrass her and solicit a reaction in that impassive face. But the only effect obtained was a cold glance that immediately fell on the unfortunate chief engineer sitting to his right, who stopped with his fork in mid-air not expecting to be drawn into question. Tucker admired the beautiful woman enraptured for a few moments, feeling hypnotized by the blackish eyes with emerald veins.

12