The real mission of T'Pol!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah but..." he stammered trying to get out of the way "indeed I'm happy to have to deal only with my warp engines, I never had the ambition of command and..." his gaze fell for a second on the two incredible breasts that seemed to explode confined inside the tights because T'Pol had turned towards to stare at him better.

"For me it will be an honor following your orders" he concluded blushing a little embarrassed.

Archer stifled a chuckle as he realized his friend was fully under the effect of the extreme attractiveness of the vulcan female and to help him he asked her to taste the drink before starting to eat. But T'Pol continued to look at the poor Tucker who defended himself raising his glass at the captain's invitation, proposing a toasts to the friendship between the two peoples.

Then she accepted, finally looking away from him and turning to Archer to confirm that between Vulcan and Earth there was a sincere relationship based on mutual respect and understanding. Sipping his drink Archer thought he would love to slap her on his bed giving all the respect and understanding she deserved, but he quickly regretted his reverie because he was the Captain and it was his duty to appease the instincts of his men and don't unleash his ones.

"T'Pol, can I ask you a personal question? And excuse me if I seem to lack education towards you" ventured Archer.

"Please ask captain" the vulcan conceded arching just one eyebrow.

"Here you are, a woman who looks just 25 years old, a time too short to become an expert official of the Vulcan fleet and I was wondering if you would be so kind to..." and here Archer was assaulted by an unusual attack of shyness unable to keep looking her in the eyes.

"Since you will spend a lot of time on board with us..." he continued without being able to finish the speech.

"You want to know how old I am" concluded T'Pol for him.

"Captain, you know that Vulcans have a very different physiology from yours, although in appearance and except for a small anatomical detail our humanoid races look the same" she explained in an patient tone as if she should satisfy a child's curiosity.

"I can only tell you that my age is three times the years you think I have".

The revelation left Archer and Tucker speechless because despite knowing the average life on Vulcan was about equal to 200 Earth years, it was difficult to attribute to this fabulous female the same age as their grandmothers.

"Well, I'm sorry if I've been indiscreet and I thank you for your sincere answer" Archer smiled at her.

"Let me tell you lady that you are very beautiful not looking your age at all" added Tucker jokingly, but he swallowed intimidated by a sidelong glance not at all amused.

The meeting continued with all the three exchanging technical comments on the procedure to follow to launch the Enterprise at warp speed five, summarizing the final details of the mission.

"I hope you enjoyed the meal, T'Pol" Archer finally said, "I'm going to the bridge now but you can retire to your quarters, I'll call you once we reach the arranged meeting place".

"Thanks for the invitation, captain" she replied, getting up and heading for the door, greeting Tucker with a "chief engineer" without even looking him.

The two men saw her going through the door and turning right along the corridor, swaying the gorgeous ass that it was impossible not to gaze impressed by such a wonder of the nature. When the door closed Tucker began to protest.

"But it is not possible he dresses in that provocative way, I made a fool of myself but it is not my fault I have two monstrous big tits and a crazy big ass in front of me! You literally lose your mind!". "Trip, control yourself damn! You don't have to think of T'Pol as if she was a human woman, her sexuality obeys a well-defined cycle and besides, she is a vulcan soldier and she is at least 70 years old, try to calm down" Archer said peremptorily "but anyway I can't blame you and on the contrary I'm thinking back to Forrest who warned me about this suspicious appointment".

"Really? And what did he tell you about the vulcan?" Tucker questioned him, but Archer was following the thread of his reasoning.

"Let's think for a moment: Vulcan consider us emotionally unstable and quite aggressive, in need of its supreme guidance to be welcomed into the galactic community. Suddenly they send us a beautiful female officer who can surely disturb us. Listen to me, this is a kind of test, they want to see if we can keep our sexual instincts at bay, this must be the right answer! Listen, I don't want to think about this anymore, I have to deal with the Enterprise and so you must talk to the other officers warning them, no fuss and above all I want a total formal attitude with T'Pol".

"Okay, I'm sure you're right, but I would feel calmer and more comfortable with her if you could order her to wear our uniform, maybe two sizes bigger".

The joke triggered a liberating laugh and Archer clapped his friend on the shoulder.

"Everything will be fine and we will foil her plan, now let's go back to the bridge to do our duty".

T'Pol had just taken leave of the captain and was walking away when she noticed a patrolling security guard approaching at the end of the corridor. A sardonic smile disfigured her delicate-featured face as she quickened her pace, sure she had time to begin her own experiment, the real reason she had boarded the ship.

The young soldier spotted the vulcan woman and could not help judging with wonder the erotic charge she emanated, with those prosperous breasts that enhanced her figure and her sinuous and graceful gait. He had just begun to salute while he was crossing with her but he heard himself being addressed with authority.

"Guard, take me to my quarters, I am lost in this sector".

"Yes sir" he replied promptly asking for her cabin number.

"Please follow me" and preceded her down the lighted and deserted corridor.

T'Pol observed the young man with a predatory gaze, wondering how he would react to what he did not imagine could happen to him very soon. The guard stopped by the door announcing they had arrived and just as he stiffened to attention to prepare for the salute, the vulcan opened it with her ID card and ordered him to enter first to make sure everything was okay.

Damn what a woman and she also wants me to go inside her cabin, he thought with some emotion crossing the threshold and turning on the internal lighting. His heart rate increased as she walked to her bed and then turned around staring him straight in the eye.

"Turn off the light and close the door".

For a few moments he was dumbfounded looking at her, she was so beautiful and desirable but he was also undecided about what to do, then he moved with the intention of turning off the light and going out but her stentorian voice stopped him.

"I told you to turn off the light and close the door, not to leave".

"Madam, I don't understand..." but that steady gaze and imperious tone frightened the man, causing him to operate the sliding door control and activate the interior lighting switch, plunging the room into darkness. He heard only a faint rustle, something slipping away and falling to the ground, followed by another command.

"Turn on the light". The guard nearly had a heart attack at the sight of the most seductive and sexually arousing female body he had ever seen in his life, perhaps not even on the male-only holograms he had admired such a gorgeous beauty.

T'Pol was completely naked, she had two large, firm, round breasts defying gravity while maintaining a full and sustained shape, with an erect nipple surrounded by a small halo. The belly was flat and toned and the hips were wide giving a feeling of reassuring desire for motherhood, while the vagina was completely hairless and seemed larger than the human female one, with the major labia a little curled and a rather pronounced clitoris. Her legs were also literally fantastic, almost indescribable in their perfection, but what really struck him was her captivating smile full of promise, with her eyes winking with irony.

T'Pol turned around bending forward to exhibit perhaps her best part more effectively, a fabulous ass with two incredible buttocks, large, round, firm, prominent. With her hands she slightly spreads apart them to show the pink hole of the anus and the crack of the cunt that opened like a blooming flower, causing an immediate reaction in the man's penis, which got bigger and hardened by stretching the pants of the uniform.

T'Pol turned again and noticing with satisfaction her little show had already been successful, she opened her arms and offered herself to the human, who after being open-mouthed petrified with amazement approached her trembling.

The vulcan was taller than him by almost the whole head and looked at him slyly as he hesitantly placed his hands on her breasts assessing their firmness, massaging and caressing reverently and then lifting them to bring the nipples to his mouth, which he titillated and licked with the tongue.

Encouraged by the lack of a reaction, he began to suck on her left nipple while playing with the other between his fingers, jolting as soon as he felt her hands brush his now erect cock in an attempt to lower the zip of the pants and free it from the narrow confines of the briefs. The young man moaned feeling it grabbed with remarkable force by those alien fingers and while kissing her neck, he let his hands run along the sweet curve of the hips to touch very excited the two beautiful, firm and voluminous buttocks.

"Do you like me, little human?" T'Pol asked starting to masturbate him with a certain vigor.

"Oh yes lady, I know I'm dreaming but I hope I will never wake up" he replied by squeezing her big ass with passion and attracting her to him by pressing on it, in the desire to rub his hard penis on the vulcan's sex. T'Pol, however, pushed him away to unbutton his uniform jacket and then he frantically took off his pants without stopping to gaze at that fantastic body.

"You are so beautiful..." and again he felt her breasts amazed by so much abundance, pointing his manhood towards the vagina. But just as the tip of the glans was about to touch it, he let out a cry of pain when the vulcan took his cock with one hand and tugged it with force.

"I'm in a hurry, little man, don't try to resist me".

With a powerful thrust on the chest she threw him on his back on the bed and while the poor unfortunate human looked at her in fear, she knelt between his legs spreading them with arrogance and grabbing the penis with her right hand exerting a powerful grip.

"Ah, you are hurting me!" the guard whined but T'Pol, without showing the slightest emotion, squeezed even harder starting with a quick movement the masturbation.

"Are you enjoying this, little man?" she asked arching an eyebrow.

"Yes ouch, indeed no...slowly please" he begged almost desperately, but insensitive to his suffering the vulcan continued in her vehement action.

The man's penis was about 6 inches long and also had a slight curvature, no doubt it was not a beautiful specimen of a terrestrial male sex T'Pol judged with some contempt, consoling herself with the observation that at least it was very rigid. In fact, she needed something else to feel pleasure, and that's why she hadn't allowed him to come into contact with her precious vagina used to the well-endowed cocks of the males of her race.

Unable to still resist the rough treatment he was suffering, the young man raised on his forearms to free himself, but immediately he was hit by a violent blow to the forehead brought with the palm of her left hand that stunned him not a little.

"I advise you not to move" T'Pol warned him and suddenly she opened the mouth swallowing the glans and closed the lips around the crown starting to suck.

Almost panicked he understood being completely at the mercy of the alien much stronger and bigger than him, but feeling his cock sucked hard he emitted a groan of pleasure that turned into a series of lustful moans as soon as T'Pol put it all down her throat going to touch the pubic hair with the nose.

Then the vulcan's head slowly lifted up to the glans which, while stimulated with the tongue that never stood still, was nibbled with the teeth just under the crown and lightly sucked. T'Pol took his penis out of the mouth and repeatedly licking the shaft for the entire length of it she looked to her prey.

"Now I'll make you enjoy, my little man" meaning small in every sense.

She took both the testicles in the hands, squeezing them and after resting the tip of the tongue on the glans, leaned forward swallowing the whole penis and began to suck it very hard. Her head was bobbing with a fast rhythm and the mouth adhered to the pulsating shaft which was licked on one side by the tongue more raspy than the human one, thus increasing the pleasure of the young guard who instinctively raised his pelvis several times to facilitate the oral coitus.

T'Pol kept constant the pressure on the balls and the intensity of the sucking and her victim groaned invoking her name, turning the head on the pillow and clinging with the fists to the sheet, overwhelmed by sensations he had never experienced before.

"Ohh yes T'Pol, keep it up" he urged her and without thinking about her likely bad reaction and seeing the woman concentrated with her eyes closed sucking his rod, he placed his hands on the nape of her neck, ruffling the bob of hair and folding the sensitive pointed ears.

The vulcan was assailed by anger for the too confidential act she certainly could not allow a male of an inferior race like the terrestrials and then, after having struck him with a murderous look, she retracted the lips up to the crown of the glans giving a terrific sucking and mercilessly squeezing the swollen testicles ready to erupt.

"Argh!" the young man screamed in extreme suffering, banging his arms on the bed in the hope of making her stop, but another very strong sucking, accompanied by a bite, made him cry in desperation.

"Ahh please, you are killing me...noo...". This was no longer a blowjob but a real torture impossible to bear!

He raised a fist to hit her but stopped in fear realizing a terrifying transformation into the woman: she was no longer the female of his dreams, but a ferocious beast that was about to devour him and the staring eyes expressed an inhuman fury! Shouting, he fell back on the sweaty mattress bringing the hands to the face trembling, totally submissed to the will of the alien who was eating him alive, biting and sucking with such power he felt his viscera tearing, while the massacred balls gave him atrocious pangs of pain.

T'Pol was eager to taste her first human sperm and suspecting the excessive violence would ruin the ejaculation, she stopped hurting him trying to reassure the human male.

"Don't worry my little man, but tell me when you're going to cum" while masturbating with enthusiasm the penis reddened for the brutal handling and scratching the sore testicles.

Exhaling a long sigh of relief the human promised her that he would but he gritted his teeth, because the strong grip on the poor suffering cock was excessive and he certainly did not have the courage to protest. At the end with a faint voice he warned T'Pol.

"Here, it is coming!" and quickly the woman lowered her mouth on the vibrating glans, tightening the lips to avoid losing even a single drop of the long-awaited nectar.

The first gush hit her palate and she swallowed it greedy, immediately followed by a second one that flooded into her throat, but T'Pol did not feel any sense of vomiting since the modest size of the penis did not give her any discomfort and indeed she slipped all of it inside sucking hard to urge more cumshots that went straight down the esophagus.

Not bad, T'Pol commented to herself, running the tongue over her lips, the taste of human semen was not at all disgusting, even if she found it less thick and creamy than the vulcan one and besides it smelled too pungent for her taste. Then she noticed with disappoint the penis going limp, remembering with nostalgia how hard remained the long and big cocks of her tireless lovers on Vulcan after the first ejaculation.

How would she have been sexually satisfied with this subspecies of race? How would she have survived five years with these under-gifted hominids? But she had to obey the High Command and the mission she had been assigned to evaluate the level of reliability of the humans, she could not in any way escape the task that awaited her. Returning to focus the attention on the present, she looked blankly at the man who instinctively drew back in fear and with surprise she felt compassion for him.

"You must know I didn't want to hurt you, but now I'm done with you, you can go". The young man did not have it repeated twice and in a hurry he put on his uniform, wishing only to run out the room as soon as possible, dying to tell a couple of friends about the exceptional experience he had just lived.

Without even thinking of turning around to admire that fabulous naked female one last time and still kneeling behind him, he moved towards the door still with the pants partially lowered, but T'Pol with a single leap reached the human and pressed her right hand firmly on a shoulder instantly paralyzing him and causing him to faint.

The man slumped lifeless to the floor and the vulcan lifted the body with no apparent effort, placing it delicately on the bed. As she put her fingers to the forehead for the mind meld she almost felt a feeling of guilt for having tortured him so brutally, justifying herself that perhaps the closeness to his race made it difficult for her to always remain insensitive to the emotions.

"Forget, forget, forget..." she repeated in a sweet and calm tone.

"Hey, are you okay?" a technician asked the guard sitting confusedly and leaning his back against the bulkhead of the maintenance corridor.

"I don't understand, I was finishing my surveillance ride in the officers quarters...I shouldn't be here...".

"You're not drunk, aren't you?" the other man provoked him jokingly.

"But it's not true!" he defended himself angrily.

"I never drank on duty and now I'm doing my job on the Enterprise!".

"Okay, don't be offended" the technician replied conciliatively, helping him to get up.

"Thanks, I have to go back" and he walked towards the exit of the maintenance sector, but after a few steps he stopped upset because the pain he had already felt in his genitals as soon as he woke up was increasing.

What the hell had it happened to him?

12