All Comments on 'The Real Story of O and Sir Stephen'

by Master_of_Genetics

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Payne_HallPayne_Hallover 3 years ago
It’s Beautiful

Thank you so much for sharing! It’s really well written and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
computers are out of place

For the timeline of the story (50's or 60's) the only computers were mainframes, no home computers, laptops won't be invented for another 20 years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TYPOS

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quit part way through

Definitely not for me. At least in this story their relationship is consensual. I found the story to be quite contradictory in several places. There’s no doubt whatsoever that O loves her husband wholeheartedly and yet when it comes to describing his feelings for her it needs the caveat that yes he does love her *in his own way*. Their interactions and memories say a lot about their relationship, she vividly recalls profound declarations of love whilst all he recalls is that he said something reassuring.

He is a hardcore sadistic dominant who for the most part comes across as displaying either deliberate and sometimes occasional mental cruelty towards her. He thought about reassuring her that he had no desire to fuck Jacqueline but decided against it to reinforce her submission without question. There is no resistance there at all, she willingly does anything he asks of her. He knows that her fears make her reluctant to serve this woman in any way and yet she still follows his orders. Jacqueline is try to seduce him to deliberately hurt O, she gets mocked and humiliated by this woman and Sir Stephen sees this as dominant tendencies. Jacqueline’s actions aren’t to arouse the submissive O but to deliberately hurt her. In my book that doesn’t make Jacqueline dominant, just a fucking nasty bitch.

Sir S doesn’t take as much care with O physically as he should, the hair removal situation seemed to be a rare example that he did actually care about her overall wellbeing.

As for physical wellbeing when she’s stuck in the cage she avoids staying hydrated because having to use a bucket will stink. Then there’s the really fucked up situation of wearing clover nipple clamps for 3-4 HOURS (!) or moving canned food around for shits and giggles. He’s supposed to be a medical professional but he’s happy to make her bleed by whipping for his pleasure.

I gave up reading around page 6 after having established that their time together is consensual. I’ve no desire to read the barbaric fucked up training at Roissy. In the original novel I had her labelled as an unfortunate woman caught in a sex trafficking ring, used, abused and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I’m undecided on her situation in this story but had the misfortune to skim the last couple of nausea inducing paragraphs on the last page. From that alone I’d definitely recommend adding more information to the Tags section.

You are obviously a talented writer it shines through, the world building was detailed and steered towards a sympathetic reading of the son’s discovery regarding his parents. The characters were outstanding and eminently believable. So overall it’s a good story, just not for me.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 3 years ago
well written except

Your timeline was a bit screwy.

L33nLeizahL33nLeizahover 3 years ago

glossary

Learn to pronounce

noun

noun: glossary; plural noun: glossaries

an alphabetical list of words relating to a specific subject, text, or dialect, with explanations; a brief dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can't believe you call this the REAL STORY of O - its the SAME STORY of O rewritten with a few details thrown in. In both Sir Stephan (SS) and O's voice, they complain how wrong Pauline Reage got the story. What major plot point does your story differ from the original? The letter to their son tells him that SS and O wrote their memoir separately promising that neither's version would influence the others. But the story has SS supervising and commenting on O's revelations. Do you not think it weird that 2 people writing independently write about identical episodes. And unlike "our versions may be different" - they were almost identical. Over a multi-decade relationship, they saw it the same way????? This story is 18 page-segments long because you basically told the same story twice from a story already published.

Where are extra details that one should expect from someone who wants to add a little spin to a story familiar to millions.? Tell us about O's thoughts other that what the movie and book outlined. Who was she? Did she have fantasies in college when she first bedded girls? She was too shy to masturbate in front of SS - what do you think girls can do in college before dildos were available in every general store? She works as a fashion designer who in RL deal with naked, half naked models all the time - and admits to sleeping with girls - but never had a finger in her bum? Every person growing up is tempted to finger their bum - just because we are curious. Where did Rene come from? What rich, heir with good looks who is bachelor of the year bedding women all the time, doesn't know how to date someone like O? Instead of retelling the story, why not tell us something new. He's a twit, according to you - but a twit that manages to seduce O to go blindly into Roissy. Pauline had it right. You reduced Nora to a servant who served coffe and blueberry muffins. She was SS's trusted assistant. She likely was as kinky as O. More experienced even. SS probably used to whip her too. You reduced Nora to less than she was in the novel.... and you took longer to say it.

Your added chapters at the vacation never explains why Jacqueline fucked O one day and then became alouf. It's your story - tell us. Tell us about Jacquie's thoughts. Was she a money hungry gold digger? The novel shows Rene and Jacqueline happy which more logically leads to having J go to Roissy and marry Rene. Your story takes us from Paris to NY decades later, but no mention in the memoirs of SS or O what happened to his nephew and her "sub". If Natalie was 18 when she took O's leash for the Commodore's party, then she was 38 years old or more by the time the memoir was written. SS wants her to wait until she's 21 - but in his memoir, no mention what Natalie did at 21. If she went to Roissy. If he ever fucked her. Nothing. You had 18 pages to tell us more about Ann-Marie. What about Collette - what happened to her. Your story re-tells the novel and occasionally you direct the reader to reference the novel to get details that you don't want to repeat. Why not stop repeating most details and add some ideas of your own?

You have talent to write well. Better than I can write. But you seem to lack imagination. In a weird way I feel ripped off that I went into reading this hoping against hope that there was a twist, a major plot change (except the happily ever after).

Sorry. 18 pages to basically write the same story as the published version.

(Shakes my head)

Cassandra50Cassandra50about 3 years ago
captivating

I have read the novel The Story of O and was delightful to have found this story here in Literotica. I read probably the last 6 or 7 pages only but would like to re-read the entire thing from beginning to end.

I think you did a very good job telling this story. There are a few grammatical and spelling issues that retract from the absorption, it might be wise to give it a proofread.

It's a story that is difficult to read and forget - I find the entire subject matter very preoccupying.

Incredible effort. Well done.

EmblaEmblaalmost 2 years ago

Jag är helt lycklig...vilken underbar vacker historia jag nyss läst. Mitt liv är förbytt och jag själv har nyss fått min perfekta Mästare. Det här är en ny värld för mig och jag är pånyttfödd.Tack min älskade Mästare för att du introducerat mig i din underbara värld. Alexandra

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

This is a great retelling of the story, more believable than the original. Sir Stephen offers more to O than just cruelty; there is something in it for both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_of_Genetics@Master_of_Genetics
Lifestyle Master who lost my beloved slave to ovarian cancer after 25 years. Written as an homage to a beautiful submissive soul.