The Real Thing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
107 Followers

"Do you want to shave it?"

"No, Baby Girl. It's beautiful. I'm just going to tidy it up a bit. You're never to shave it, do you understand? I don't want your soft hair gone."

"Yes Daddy," I said.

Daddy turned me around and pulled up the creaky wooden chair he kept in the bathroom. He sat down and ran his hand through my bush, and I felt it ever so lightly touch my lips. I shuddered. He pushed my hair this way and that. "So beautiful. There's something special about a girl with a fire down there like you, Princess. Something special about you." I was lost in his dark eyes.

Then Daddy got to work. He pushed and pulled my hair this way and that. He was so gentle and careful. I never even felt anything. The scissors snipped and a dusting of my red hair fell on the towel. I felt so beautiful in front of Daddy, and he was making me even more beautiful.

He was soon done, and turned me around again to face the mirror. "There, doesn't that look nice?" It looked different. I could actually see a thin strip of skin between my bush and my leg. It made a neat little triangle, and you could faintly see the lips of my pussy inside, glistening with moisture.

"I love it Daddy, thank you." My heart felt like it would explode.

"I love it too." He couldn't take his eyes off it. I turned my body, basking in his attention.

Daddy folded up the towel and turned the shower on. "Now let's get you clean, Princess."

Daddy put me under the shower head. There was plenty of room for both of us in here. I squirmed under his gaze. He was completely hard now, and his cock stood out with the silhouette I had become so familiar with. I clutched my hands behind my back to avoid touching it. That left with nothing to cover myself, completely and totally exposed to Daddy. And his eyes were taking full advantage of it.

He took a step toward me. His hard cock almost poked my belly. Placing his hand on the side of my head, he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met, then our tongues. I had never even kissed a boy like this before Daddy. Our tongues slipped over each other and I smelled the aroma of Daddy's mouth. The tip of his cock brushed my thigh. I was beyond wet, beyond horny, beyond enchanted. I felt as if I would burst at the seams.

The water ran down Daddy's body, making his strong torso glisten. "I'm the luckiest man in the world now," he beamed. "Even for a chore like washing up I get to enjoy my Baby Girl's body. You've grown up so nicely, full and soft and curved." His hand cupped my tit. Even in the hot water my nipple was rock hard. Daddy noticed. "It looks like you feel the same, Sweetness. You'd like Daddy's hands all over your body, wouldn't you?"

I nodded dumbly. Amanda was gone. In her place was Daddy's animal princess, ready like an obedient dog to do whatever he desired. My thoughts melted away, leaving only desire and love and submission. He squeezed and kneaded me, his fingers never slacking too much but never squeezing too hard. He was extraordinarily gentle.

"Your whole body, Baby Girl. It belongs to me, and so it's mine to take care of. I'm going to make sure you're clean and happy." I nodded again, my breath heaving.

His hand dropped to my belly, slightly tickling me. "As much as I love your tits, this is where your beauty really shines." His hand traced the curve of my abdomen. I grimaced. "I know how you feel about it, Princess. I know what you see on TV and movies. But there's beauty in curves. You've seen the old paintings I have. The Birth of Venus, Venus of Urbinsky, those aren't skinny ladies. In fact," he pinched a roll from my stomach, "You're my own personal Venus."

My whole body trembled. My face was split with an insatiable grin. He had always told me I was pretty, but never like this. Daddy took the hanging shower puff and lathered it with soap. My mind raced wondering where he would touch me first with it. I always liked how slippery my body felt when it was soaped up. I knew Daddy would like it too. He rubbed the puff on my tits and I felt little shocks of pleasure as it caressed my nipples.

Daddy seemed almost as transfixed as I felt. His eyes never left my body as he covered it with warm lather. His hands moved like a painter plying his craft, and soon I was covered like a canvas. "Hold your arms up," he said. I obeyed and he scrubbed my armpits with the same gentle strokes. I had felt intimate and exposed when daddy brought me in, but now I felt even moreso.

As Daddy pulled me into the stream, the soap rinsed down my body and circled the drain. He ran his hands down my front, outlining the curves of my breasts and hips. He filled his hands with my flesh. I squealed as he tweaked my right nipple. "You can't blame Daddy for having a little fun. As long as I've wanted to do this..." He shook his head and turned me around.

I felt the scrubbing down my back and my butt. Daddy's breath caught as he traced the outline of my ass. "Curves and curves and curves. My little girl..." He scrubbed more vigorously than my front and just like before he ran his greedy hands down my slick, wet back when he was done.

"Ok, leg up," he said. I put my leg on the little stool we kept in the shower. Just like with the rest of me, Daddy's hand stroked the length of my leg. His finger ever so lightly brushed my pussy and I shuddered. From the look on his face, it was no accident. He got everything, even between my toes. It tickled. He repeated, scrubbing the length of the other leg.

It took me by surprise when Daddy's hand moved up my leg and started rubbing soap into my bush. "Daddy!" I gasped.

But he said nothing and just kept scrubbing. He couldn't take his eyes off his work. It was as if he hadn't heard me. There was tickle after tickle on my lips and my body jerked with each stroke. My feet were rooted to the floor.

As Daddy rinsed my pussy off I felt a little pang of sadness. Our first shower time was almost over. I begged Daddy with my eyes. If I was lucky maybe he would slip his fingers inside me and make me cum as hard as he had last night. I even hoped against all odds that he would stick his miraculous cock inside me. I was ready to take it anywhere, and there it was all hard and ready in front of me. My eyes stared up at Daddy and then darted down to his erect manhood, hoping he would read my mind.

Daddy's stare was so intense I had to look away. I felt as if I had unwittingly played some kind of game and lost. It didn't matter, I was ready to do anything for Daddy. I readied myself to get out and dry off.

"Ok, turn around and bend over." Daddy was so casual I thought I had misheard him and gave him a quizzical look. "Baby Girl, you heard me. We're not done." Still, I hesitated, "Amanda, now." A speck of Daddys jovial tone was gone. I obeyed.

If holding my arms up and showing Daddy my armpits left me feeling exposed, then this made me feel like I was being turned upside down. There was a barely audible gasp from him when I bent over and thrust my ass at him. I pushed back just a little, causing his dick to poke my butt cheek. But soon Daddy's hands were down there, caressing my round, soft ass. Time moved slow for me. I knew what he was planning to do, and I was afraid. I had only ever tried touching my asshole once when I was much younger. It felt weird and I never tried it again.

"Spread them open, Princess." His voice was just on the edge now, and I didn't dare disobey.

Seizing the sides of my ass, I spread it open. I felt the water splash on my most intimate parts. Somehow the embarrassment made me want Daddy even more. I didn't understand this feeling. Daddy's finger traced the mutual crack between my pussy and ass. I jumped at his touch.

"Baby Girl..." Daddy's voice trailed off. Along with the feeling of exposure I desperately longed for him to be pleased with what he saw. I don't know how anyone's butthole could look nice, let alone mine, but I hoped all the same. I felt the slightest pressure against it and gasped.

Daddy continued. "I just cannot wait to fuck this tight little butthole. You have no idea how hard it is not to stick my cock in you right now, Princess. I've never fucked a girl in the ass before, and it will absolutely thrill me for us to have our first time together. Would you like that Sweetness? You want Daddy to fuck your little butthole?"

"Yes, Daddy!" My whisper was fervent and hard.

His finger circled it, and pleasure jolted through my body. "Well, remember when I said I would take care of you? I'm going to make sure Daddy fucking your ass is going to be a good experience. I'm going to train you before you take it, so it doesn't hurt as much."

"Daddy, please!" I whimpered.

"Shhh. Come on now. I know you're feeling it now Princess, but Daddy knows better. He's just going to clean your cute little butthole today."

"Do you like it Daddy?" I asked between gulping breaths.

"Like it? Amanda you have the cutest little butthole. And I want to keep it just as cute and tight. We'll both have to wait." I felt the shower puff rub my hole again and I quivered, fighting to keep my cheeks gripped for Daddy.

"Daddy..." my voice quavered.

Finally Daddy rinsed the soap off of me and gave my butt one last squeeze. He turned the water off. I stood up to face Daddy and I planted a passionate kiss on my lips. Again our lips and tongues struggled with each other. When Daddy pulled away, I couldn't meet his eyes. His presence was overwhelming. "Thank you, Daddy."

"It was my pleasure, Princess. Now let me dry you off."

Amanda: Hey... how are you?

Jenny: Oh, so you are alive, then?

Amanda: Sorry there's been a lot going on around here.

Jenny: house sitting keeping you pretty busy, huh?

Amanda: It's not like that. Daddy is home.

Jenny: Daddy's keeping you busy then? Speaking of getting busy, you never did tell me about that dildo of your Mom's you found.

Jenny: Fuck, Amanda. I just don't appreciate being ghosted. It's been almost a week now. All you had to do was say hi.

Amanda: Daddy and Mom are getting divorced.

Amanda: I just found out.

Jenny: Crap, I'm really sorry Amanda.

Jenny: How are you holding up then? Has it been rough over there?

Amanda: Actually Mom has been out of town. Daddy called her yesterday and told her it was over.

Jenny: I bet that was a hell of a conversation.

Jenny: Come on, Amanda. You're going to give me some details, right?

Amanda: I don't know. They're just not happy with each other. It's been like this for a while. It's ok. I'm not really going to miss Mom.

Jenny: Jeez. I know how she was with you, but I guess I was expecting more of a blow up. Good on you.

Amanda: It's not just that.

Jenny: Ok.

Jenny: Amanda you're creeping me out.

Amanda: I'm moving back in with Daddy.

Amanda: You're not mad, are you?

Jenny: When are you moving out? There's four more months left on the lease. It's going to be hard to find a roommate.

Jenny: Amanda?

Amanda: Sunday.

Jenny: You're fucking joking, right?

Amanda: I'm sorry, Jenny! It's really complicated! You know how I've been lately.

Jenny: How am I going to make the rent? And why the fuck do you need to hurry like this?

Amanda: Daddy's going to help me. Get better I mean. He knows I'm depressed.

Jenny: Fuck me.

Jenny: So it's because DADDY is telling you to? You're not 15 Amanda

Amanda: I'm sorry, Jenny.

Jenny: Tell him you need more time. I need more time.

Amanda: I can't.

Jenny: Bullshit, why the fuck not?

Amanda: I just can't...

Jenny: WTF? That's not good enough. You're fucking me over.

Amanda: Daddy and I will be there and he'll explain. I can't tell him no.

Jenny: This is fucked, Amanda. What's your dad doing to you?

Jenny: Fucking answer me!

Amanda: Jenny, please.

Jenny: Please what? You're the one screwing me here.

Jenny: Is he your dad or an abusive fucking boyfriend?

Jenny: AMANDA

Jenny: FML

I had made the drive from Astoria to Seattle plenty of times. But it was different this time. So different. Daddy had rented a moving van and we were on our way up. It was a beautiful drive, all mossy trees and mountains and placid beach for most of the way. The biggest challenge was always staying awake.

And Daddy was right next to me, hands firmly on the wheel and eyes on the road. I had a million thoughts inside me. I felt like the dog that chased cars all the time and had finally caught one. So I got what I wanted. What now? He was the best man I knew. He was larger than life, even though I was supposedly an adult. He could melt me with a gaze and his voice seized my strength of will. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him.

Still, all that didn't eliminate the fear. Though I was happy, it didn't change the fact that we were freaks. And what exactly were we? Was I Daddy's girlfriend? It sounded so weird. Relationships like ours were only things you read about. Even porn wouldn't touch what we were, opting for stepdad instead of Daddy. But no matter how wrong it was, there was nothing I could do if it was what my daddy wanted.

I squirmed in my seat. On top of the fear and apprehension I was horny as hell. The things that Daddy did to me with his fingers was stuck permanently in my head, along with how he touched me in the shower. When I looked at him it was all I could think about. I was wet the moment we got in the car, and I had been the whole trip. I had never felt actual fatigue just from being horny before. Beads of sweat, brought on by my fantasy, formed on my head.

Daddy had laid out my outfit that day, like he said he would. It was the schoolgirl outfit. He also left out a blue and gold paisley tie of his. He had to put it on for me. "Baby Girl, you look so cute right now. I just want to eat you up. Or out." And from that moment all I could think about was Daddy's face buried in my pussy, his tongue lapping up the special brew I made just for him. This was the first time I had worn a tie and it was sweaty and uncomfortable. The sweat from the tie combined with my lust made my outfit feel like a sauna. Of course I had no bra or panties. Daddy had locked all my underwear away in his room. Our room. The thick fabric of my skirt would hopefully take most of my wetness. Still, I imagined Daddy's delighted face as he sniffed the seat..

It was a three hour drive, but I didn't want to wait that long for Daddy to take me for his. I couldn't wait. After some time I asked, "Can I ask you a question, Daddy?"

It took him a second to answer. He cleared his throat. "Sure, Princess. What's on your mind?"

I didn't quite know how to form the question in my mind. I knew he loved me, even if it was a different kind of love now. I knew what he wanted to do to my body and it ached for his cock, tongue, and fingers. "What are we now?"

"I love you, Amanda. You know that."

"I know Daddy, but it's not like it was. I mean... what's it going to be like now?" I looked out at the ancient trees flashing by. The drone of the motor was the only sound.

Again, he paused to think. When he did speak, his voice was hesitant, as if he were choosing his words carefully. "You're mine, Princess. Not just my daughter. Your body belongs to me too. I'm going to take care of you and be everything you need. You need someone safe to be with and I'm that man."

"I do belong to you Daddy," I whispered, "Every bit of me. It's all I ever wanted."

"Good girl. You'll get everything you need from me. We're going to have a lot of fun once we get to the hotel." He looked away from the road for a moment to ogle my exposed legs and protruding nipples. "And there's no one I want more than you, Princess. You're my princess."

"So we're going to..." I whispered, "have sex?"

"No, Amanda." I looked up, shocked at his words. "We're not going to have sex. We're going to fuck. When we're together Daddy fucks you. We don't have sex and we don't make love. Daddy will fuck your pussy or your ass or your mouth. Daddy knows you need a good fucking. I can fuck you with my cock or finger or tongue."

My heart raced and I felt a bead of sweat fall down between my tits. "Daddy..." I gasped.

"Princess, that's what it's going to be like now. I'll fuck you whenever I want."

My mind raced with all the things Daddy could do to me. I wanted him so bad right now. I whispered, "I want it Daddy."

"What, Princess?"

"I want it, Daddy. I want you."

Daddy's voice was stern, "Tell Daddy what you want."

I grinned shyly at him. "You know..."

When Daddy spoke, his voice had that steely sound, "No, Amanda. Be a good girl and tell me what you need. You can't have it if you don't ask for it."

My breath came heavy. Up until that moment I couldn't do it. But with Daddy telling me, I had to. I took a few deep breaths, feeling the lust building inside me. My voice trembled, "Please, Daddy." He continued driving as if he hadn't heard me. I needed it so bad. My mouth moved but nothing came out. I was on the edge of tears. Daddy wanted it too. I could see the tent he pitched in his pants.

I couldn't disappoint him. "Daddy..." I couldn't bring my voice above a whisper. "I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Princess-"

My voice rose to a girlish squeak, "I need it Daddy. I need you to fuck me, please. My pussy is so wet for you now."

Daddy didn't answer, and for a long time I thought that I had missed my chance. A tear rolled down my cheek. I felt so stupid. And I had disappointed Daddy.

But my heart jumped when Daddy veered the van off the road into a rest stop. My whole body trembled and my grin stretched my face. "Daddy..."

"Shh, Princess. Daddy knows just what you need." He seemed calm, unaffected by what I had said to him.

We pulled into a parking space in a secluded part of the parking lot under the shade of the surrounding forest. It wasn't crowded. There were a couple of bathrooms, a drinking fountain, and some vending machines. "Thank you, Daddy," I gasped. My restless hands fluttered in my lap.

When we came to a full stop, Daddy turned to me. "Get in the back. I'm going to come around. Your skirt needs to be up around your waist and you need to be bent over on all fours, your ass facing the back of the van. I hope your pussy is ready."

Marvos79
Marvos79
107 Followers