The Real Thing Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up now that Daddy's home.
22.5k words
4.59
10.5k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
121 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are eighteen or over.

Like he had promised, Daddy went outside and rang the doorbell. He was encouraged that I was willing to completely play along and treat this like a real date. I wore the skirt and top that Daddy had told me to. And just like before I had no panties on. My head swam with fantasies of Daddy pushing my skirt up, holding my squirming ass still, and penetrating my wet pussy with his swollen cock. My stomach flopped, I had never left the house with this much of my skin showing. The clothes emphasized everything, making my belly and boobs rounder.

When I opened the door, Daddy didn't have to say anything. He was enraptured by how I looked. "My eyes are up here Daddy," I giggled.

"Princess, you look absolutely gorgeous." Daddy leaned forward. Expecting a hug, I spread my arms. But instead, his head dipped down and I soon found his lips on mine. The feeling was electric, and I felt the jolt of his touch travel the length of my body. I closed my eyes and lingered as long as I dared. When I opened my eyes, there were Daddy's own looming dark eyes. I lunged and my lips touched his again. I parted them and ever so softly pressed into Daddy, not daring to let my tongue free. My whole body felt on fire.

Daddy wore an understated button-up shirt and black slacks. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight. We faced each other, Daddy holding both my hands in his. "I'm all yours tonight, Baby Girl." He flashed me a smile. There was some red in his cheeks too.

We walked hand in hand to the car, Daddy opening the door for me and easing me in with his hand in mine. I gulped. No guy had ever treated me this way on the few dates that I had had. I never knew Daddy was such a charmer. He climbed in the car next to me and started the engine.

The restaurant wasn't far, but in our short journey I stole glances at Daddy. "You look really handsome Daddy." Saying this somehow made me tingle and my carnal juices flow. "I also didn't know that you could be this charming with a lady."

"I've never been on a date with a lady this special." Daddy glanced my way, and I looked away.

On its own accord, my hand found itself on Daddy's leg. I felt a subtle start when my hand touched him. "Thank you Daddy. I want to make tonight special for you too."

The setting sun made Daddy squint his eyes. The light set his hair and the stubble on his chin on fire. He looked angelic to me, and I stared at him in adoration. This was the man I belonged to, and tonight I had his complete attention.

The restaurant was set on pilings over the river. Daddy opened the door for me again and lifted me out of the car. I hadn't been to this place before. Being in the restaurant business for so long, Daddy knew every place in town. "Gosh, Princess. I haven't been here since before you left. Your Mom and I went here for our anniversary." Daddy mentioning Mom made me feel a bit sour, but I didn't dare say anything to displease him. I wanted to be the very best girl for him tonight. He had to be completely pleased and proud.

The restaurant was bustling and had the pleasant aroma of cooking seafood. Seafood restaurants were a dime a dozen in Astoria, but I knew Daddy had picked the best. We had a reservation and everything, and the maitre d' led us to our table. The lighting was low and there were already lit candles at the table.

As we walked in, I saw heads turn my way. I felt men's gazes linger on me, and it only threw fuel on the fire I felt inside me for Daddy. I could see it in their faces. Seeing Daddy and I hand in hand, they didn't think I was his daughter. To them I was his special lady. He was here to impress and charm me. Maybe when he took me home he would kiss me all over and make love to me. They thought that Daddy was a lucky man to be with a nubile lady like me. But they were wrong. I was the lucky one.

The table was big enough just for the two of us, and I took Daddy's hand as soon as he sat down. When he saw my face, Daddy asked, "Princess what's up?"

I shrugged my bare shoulders. "I don't think I know how to act here, Daddy."

"Just let me handle everything." It was all I ever wanted Daddy to do.

There were so many delicious things on the menu, and even a lot that I didn't recognize. "Why doesn't it have prices on it, Daddy? I don't know what to get." I squeezed his hand, begging him to steady me.

The waiter approached, his formal attire impeccable. He made me a little nervous. "Good evening sir, madam." He brought out a wine list and recommended some to Daddy. When the red wine arrived, I couldn't pronounce the name on the label. Daddy poured me a glass.

He ordered crab cakes for an appetizer and a lobster thermidor for him. "And you, madam?"

Daddy didn't let me answer. "My lady friend will have the steamer clams."

"Any special occasion tonight for you and your special lady, sir?"

"It's our first night out in a long time," Daddy replied. My face ached with my smile. "She's been away and we're recapturing what we used to have." My shoulders heaved. "And you're right, she is a special lady. I'm lucky to be here with her tonight." My heart melted. Daddy's words had beguiled me. I was his lady. There was nothing else I could be now.

The crab cakes were exquisite, and I felt the warmth of the wine. It was as if Daddy was casting a spell on me. When our food arrived, there was even fancy silverware. Daddy stood behind me and showed me how to use them. I gazed up to see the eyes on me. Daddy's arms circled me and breath tickled my neck as he showed me what to do.

I made a point to eat as slowly as I could. Daddy saw me eating my salad, though he knew I hated it. "Good girl, eating all your salad. I'm very proud of you tonight, Amanda. I can tell you're a little nervous." Daddy grinned, and something I didn't recognize crossed his face. "And I can't deny that I like how people are looking. They see an old guy like me with a ravishing young lady. You're turning heads tonight."

I beamed at Daddy's approval. "Daddy... you're proud of me?"

"I'm proud of you and I'm proud to be seen with you tonight. I've never seen you like this." His hand reached across the table and caressed mine. You're making me feel just like we're on a real date. This is how a guy is supposed to treat you."

I let out a trembling sigh, "But Daddy, this is a real date."

Daddy chuckled. "Princess..."

"No, Daddy, there's nothing different. You can't tell me anything we've done tonight that's different from a regular date. I haven't been on many, but I know enough." I licked my lips.

He shook his head. "Well... I guess I can't argue with that. And if you look and act like this on all your dates, the boys will be all over you."

"The boys I know are too immature. They would never be as sweet as you. They wouldn't even be able to take me somewhere like this."

I could see Daddy blushing now. I barely suppressed the impulse to stroke his leg with my toes. I settled for squeezing his hand and locking eyes with him.

By the time we were done, I had a few glasses of wine in me. Daddy only had one, and when I offered to pour him more, he refused. "I need to drive home, Princess." The wine had taken the edge off my nerves, and my head spun with fantasies of what Daddy would do when we got home. I wanted to treat him the way he deserved. I wanted to make his fantasies come true along with mine.

When we got home, Daddy opened the door for me and took my outstretched hand just as he had done earlier. It was a good thing he did, since I was a bit unsteady on my feet. Everything he said seemed to tickle me, and I couldn't stop giggling at him. We reached the front door. "I had a really nice time tonight," I said. I clasped my hands behind my back and tried my hardest to make my tits stick out. I wanted Daddy's hands on them, I wanted him to caress every curve.

"Not just you," Daddy said. "It's been a long time since I had a date like this. And never with such a gorgeous lady."

The date was over, but the charade wasn't going to end here. "Would you like to come in? There's coffee and pie."

When we got inside Daddy said it was too late for coffee, so I got him a slice of cherry pie and heated it up. I also brought in a bottle of wine and two glasses. Daddy was in the living room and so it was risky in the state I was in. The stain on the floor would have been abominable if I had tripped. Daddy watched me with hungry eyes. I hoped it wasn't just for the wine and pie. I poured Daddy and me each a glass and sat down on the couch next to him. It was a miracle I didn't spill.

"Princess are you sure? You're damn near three sheets to the wind."

I leaned into Daddy's shoulder. "I'm what?"

He put his arm around my shoulders. It served to steady me as much as to cuddle. "You're drunk. In fact, you don't need another glass."

"But it's already poured Daddy..." A caustic burp escaped my mouth.

"No. Amanda, you're not having any more to drink. That's final."

I pouted, staring at the glass. I was certainly drunk enough to let myself go. The alcohol combined with me being horny as hell next to Daddy shattered my inhibitions. My disappointment was short-lived as Daddy picked his glass up and sipped as he enjoyed his pie. "This is such delicious pie. You're a good girl, making my favorite for me. You're spoiling your Daddy."

"Anything for you, Daddy. You look so handsome." I kissed his cheek, then kissed him again. I couldn't quite get his lips.

"Baby Girl, settle down. Let me eat. You'll get all the cuddles you want in a minute. Be a good girl." He tried to hide it, but Daddy was quick about eating the pie and drinking.

As soon as he had finished, I pulled his face to me and kissed him straight on the lips. His lips were tart from the pie. My tongue jumped from my mouth and licked the remaining crumbs off Daddy's lip. Maybe I could get that special kiss after all.

Daddy jerked back and let out a grunt of surprise. "What are you doing, Sweetness?"

"There was some pie left, I just wanted to get it for you." Now that Daddy was done I squirmed on the couch and slid over into his lap.

Daddy ran his hand up my side, as if his drunk, grown daughter sitting in his lap was the most natural thing in the world. I felt him run over the soft contours of my belly and come to rest under my boob. I put my hands around his neck and now I was only an inch from his face. I wanted Daddy to fill my world just as I wanted him to fill me up inside. His looming face was all I could see.

This time Daddy leaned forward and kissed me. Our lips touched and I exploded inside. My lips lingered for as long as I could hold them there. But this time my tongue came out again and it didn't stop at Daddy's lips. Daddy was just as eager as me and our tongues slid against each other. I tasted the wine and pie. His hand crept slowly up my body, and cupped my heaving breast. It was too big for his hand, and I felt my melting flesh spill out over the sides. His thumb brushed my erect nipple. He placed his other hand on my thigh and started to push up my skirt.

I writhed in Daddy's lap. His squeezing hand clutched my breast, and his kisses only became more fervent and breathless. When we parted, enough I whimpered "Daddy... Daddy..." I was ready for him. My body was filled with a wet fire. I was closer to the prize I sought, I needed, than ever.

Daddy's fingers closed around my protruding nipple, and I felt a slight pinch. I wanted to push my tongue deeper into him. I wanted to swallow him whole in my passion. I wanted every part of him, and I longed for him to truly make me a good girl. His hand moved further up my thigh. He was so close to my pussy. Could he feel my naked bush?

And then, a miracle occurred. I mean, it was a logical and expected outcome, but inside my desperate body it felt like my salvation. Underneath my undulating ass, I felt a growing hardness. Please Daddy. I said a silent prayer. Please, I know you need me like I need you.

Our heads pulled back, and for a moment we were eye to eye. There were a thousand emotions in Daddy's eyes. He knew what I did: that this was simultaneously so right and so wrong. I was something he needed but something he couldn't do. It was holy and an abomination.

Daddy's cloying, passionate breath hit my face. His hands hadn't stopped working. One hand desperately tried to clutch my whole breast, but it was no use. No man had big enough hands for that. His other hand rubbed my thigh. It would slowly creep up and then jerk away, as if it had its own will and he was able to pull it back at just the last minute.

For a few hot seconds we said nothing, only speaking with our eyes. Daddy took a breath, and his lips started to form a word.

The sound ripped through us. Daddy jumped and I yelped. Something was tickling my ass, and it wasn't Daddy's cock. "Crap, Baby Girl," Daddy muttered. "It's your Mom." His eyes were full of remorse. "I have to take this."

Nothing could spoil this moment for me, it was impossible. But my mother took me down from euphoric to simply horny and trembling. Daddy's body pitched and I slid out of his grasp. I pouted on the other side of the couch, staring at him.

He picked up his phone, his eyes apologetic. "Hi Dear. I guess your flight was ok." There was a long pause filled with Mom's faint, complaining voice on the other end. "Oh sorry, that sounds rough. Uh-huh." Daddy's eyes met mine. "How early do you have to be up? Oh. Well take another then. It can't hurt." Daddy nodded his head. "I'll let you go then. Bye."

Daddy hung up, his eyes still distant and unfocused. I moved over to him, lifting my round butt to get in his lap, but Daddy touched my thigh prohibitively. Sometimes Daddy's jovial facade cracked. It was truly scary for me. His pain had been lurking there this whole time. He turned to me, his eyes glassy. He cleared his throat.

I cradled his face with a single hand. "What's wrong with you and Mom, Daddy?"

He shook his head, and for a long while I thought he was just going to leave me in awkward silence. But finally he spoke. "Princess, you can tell something's up, can't you?" I gave a shaky nod. "Well, your Mom and I are having a little trouble."

"Mom's always mad."

Daddy's shoulders heaved with his sigh. "Yeah, it seems that way. Your mom has been having trouble for a long time. And we've been... on bad terms for years now. Before you even moved out." The shining, generous Daddy was gone and replaced by a tired, haunted man. "You know, when you're married you just expect it to work out forever. And people change, people move on. People screw up too."

His eyes were set on a picture on the end table next to the couch. In it, Mom was very pregnant with me and she sat next to Daddy, holding his hand tight. Their eyes were pure love, fixed on each other. "We grew apart. Your mom... well she made a really big mistake about a year before you moved out."

I gasped, "She cheated on you?"

Daddy ignored my question. "And well, being in love means that if the other person is sorry and works really hard to fix things you can forgive. And I did eventually. But by then it was too late. This kind of thing doesn't happen out of nowhere. She had been unhappy for a long time, and she was always holding back her anger at me."

Daddy shrugged. "I tried. We tried. But the love wasn't there. And before too long we wouldn't even..." He turned away. "We wouldn't even touch each other. It was like sleeping next to a stranger. Shit, I shouldn't be laying all this on you, Princess."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "It's ok, Daddy. You can tell me."

"None of it is ok." He gritted his teeth. "One day your Mom dropped it on me. Divorce. She said that our marriage was over and she needed to move on. I begged her for just a little time. Since I had just sold the restaurant, I told her I would put together something spectacular. I thought I could win her back. I should have known that love doesn't work that way. I guess I did, but I had to do something.

"So she said she would wait to file the divorce papers. Our trip," he shook his head, "wasn't what I hoped for. We were angry and cold at home and we were angry and cold in the Caymans too. Now I'm just waiting. I almost feel like I want her to pull the trigger. Put our marriage out of its misery. Baby Girl, I'm sorry. I can't burden you with all this."

I gulped. To see Daddy vulnerable like this... it shook me to the core. I wished I could help, to be good enough for him to make it alright. "Daddy..." I whispered.

"It's not for you to worry about. I guess some things aren't meant to be. But you deserve to know the direction this is going."

"I'm sorry Daddy." I gulped again. "I'm here. No matter what, you won't lose me. If Mom is forcing me to choose, then I choose you." Daddy knew of course, but it couldn't hurt to hear me say it. "I'm sorry Mom cheated on you. How could she throw away what you have?"

"None of that talk, Princess. You hating your Mom won't do any good. What's done is done. Whether she had... done what she did or not, we would still be where we are now. Don't pull at this thread." He managed a weak smile. "Gotta admit it feels good. I mean knowing you're loyal."

"She doesn't deserve you, Daddy. It sounds like you've been... lonely for a long time. You and Mom really didn't... you know?"

"My God, Princess. The things you ask me." He looked away. "We did once when we were in the Caymans, but it wasn't right. None of what we had was there." I couldn't imagine sex with Daddy would be anything but amazing, but he knew better than I did.

"Well, I don't think you deserve it. I mean for you to be lonely. Mom's crazy to let you go like this."

"Baby Girl..." though he was smiling, his voice broke. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. I nuzzled into his chest, catching his natural scent and something else, his deodorant maybe?

"But Daddy," I whispered, "I am gonna make it right for you."

"Listen to me, Amanda. There's nothing you can do about it, and you'll only make it worse if you try. Stay out!" There was that stern, grounding tone again.

"But I don't mean it like that." I pulled back and stared into his dark eyes. "You don't need Mom. I'm here. I'll give you everything you need Daddy. I know how you deserve to be treated. I'll do anything for you, Daddy. Anything. You just have to say the word. I'll be as good as Mom. Better, I promise." I was beaming. Something deep in my mind laughed at me moving in now that Daddy was going to be single and on the rebound.

Daddy ran his fingers through my hair. "I just might take you up on that, Sweetness."

I didn't drink much, but it always felt weird to me trying to sleep when I was drunk. My stomach was uncomfortable and I kept getting burning burps. My head was unsteady and I was getting that horrible feeling you get when you're just ready to sober up. Daddy had hauled me upstairs. He was quite "three sheets to the wind" himself, but somehow he made it up without faltering.

So now Mom and Daddy were over. I knew it shouldn't have this much feeling about it. I lived on my own after all, it's not like they would have to split custody. If they did I would want to be with Daddy all the time, of course. Mom and I had always had our disagreements. Somehow we could never completely make peace with each other. And when Daddy defended me, it would only make her more angry. The year before I left for college made a little more sense in context.

Now, though, she wasn't just my mean Mom who made comments about my weight. She was the other woman, competition. Though I felt for Daddy, a dark place inside was thrilled that he and Mom were so unhappy with each other. Daddy had to be so thirsty, so desperate. And I was here, ready to be swept up by him. He would be like a crashing wave, rolling over me and drowning me in his wetness. He would get up inside every hidden place in my body, and then leave me exhausted and flopping on the beach like a stranded fish.

Marvos79
Marvos79
121 Followers