All Comments on 'The Really Complicated Family Ch. 01'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The story seems to be very real and believable.

A little wordy in spots but an interesting read.

It reads a bit like a chronicle with all of the background that is given.

I may be reading something into the story that isn't there, but it seems as if mom, before she had her stroke, was fucking her son and was very protective of her hard long dicked stud, making sure her son wasn't going to get any of his sister's pussy, and saving his cock all to herself. But since her stroke, she may be pushing her children together, wanting her daugher to fuck her son, and to take care of him in all of the ways his mum does.

An interesting family, especially on their mum's side of the family. I wonder if mum is a bit on the bi-sexual side too, and has partied with her sister. Perhaps mum want's some of her daughter's pussy too along with her son wanting his sister.

A least that's what I was fantasizing about.

There's a lot more to this story to read yet.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like where it's heading.

I really like where this story is heading, hope you continue to develop it.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
This sounds rather complicated.

A pretty good story. Mum is definately fucked up, and I can understand why Daddy left her. Her Mummies Boy brother is not right in the head either, but having lived his whole life with his Mum explains that. I am wondering if Mum likes eating his cum, and if she spits or swallows.

I can't wait to see how little brother reacts to Lainey's pussy in the flesh, and if she likes it when he comes in her mouth.

I love the "english" verbage and syntax. It's hard to follow sometimes, since I am a Yank, but I am enjoying it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
These people are messed up

Why would she even go back to visit?

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Why would she go back?

She's as messed up as the rest of them. Dad's side of the family seems ok, so far....

Still a good story, though. Keep up the good work.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Hmmmm

Just Waiting....

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Lots of backstory but it looks like it will be worth the wait! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...