All Comments on 'The Really Complicated Family Ch. 07'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
I am loving this.

This has been a wonderful story so far. It has turned out so much better than I thought it would in the beginning. I almost didn't read after part 3; to depressing. Too many bad influences on everyone in the beginning, however, the "Mains" got things worked out just fine.

I'm still worried about the kids angle though. Please, don't let them have a less than normal child. After all, Lainey said it; they were surrounded by kids all day every day.

I know the school system is different in the UK then here in America, and I'm not at all sure how things are over there. But I have thoroughly enjoyed the Brit social fabric that you have had in the story. It seemed to make the story seem more real to me. I'm a little confused about the time line of the story. How much time has passed from the beginning of the story to the end.

Great job. On to the last part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed

Morning, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story up until this chapter. I would also been OK with a threesome with Elaine, Tim, and Debs, but, to have them with different partners for most of the night, not so much. I know, I know, it's a fictional story and incest, I'm OK with both if those for some reason, just not sharing each other with someone else in different rooms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...