The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 03

Story Info
Orc Alpha gets a taste for Elf.
9.6k words
4.33
6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gber1
gber1
82 Followers

Chapter 5

(MxM, MxF)

Cirdan awoke alone, laying half nude on the furred bedrolls inside of Kilroy's cave. He was shocked at first, not knowing where he was. Soon the world came into focus. The Elf man found his clothes nearby and hurried to put them on. He even put his belt on, his longsword attached in its sheath, and walked out of the mouth of the cave, seeing no one around him.

"Hello?!" He shouted, and waited. Nothing answered him.

After a minute he thought he might be in a dream, but after inspecting the camp for a few moments, he realized there was no sign of anyone's possessions. The pile of logs Kilroy was gathering was gone, there was no meat drying out or second campfire, only one bedroll by the fire.

"Okay... I'm not sleeping..." He said, not sure if it was true. He kept a hand on his sword, looking around his surroundings for some hint of what was happening.

Nothing changed, there was no wind in the air, sounds of nature were gone completely. Silence answered him in every direction. Cirdan drew his sword.

"Gods, show yourself." He said, unsure if that would work. After a minute or two of nothing happening, Cirdan sheathed his sword and started walking away from the campsite, into the woods.

The time of day seemed to flicker forward in seconds, until it was nighttime. He stopped in his tracks, looking around as if everything was familiar to him again. A noise perked his ears, something was behind him.

Cirdan twirled behind him, Aravaris was leaning on him for dear life, as if she was unconscious. In front of him were three huge Orcs he did not recognize. His sword arm was holding his queen, and he doubted he'd be able to kill any of them with his free arm. So for now, he played the diplomacy route. "We mean you no harm." He tried to remain calm but his tone betrayed that.

The larger, darker Orc took command. "Who are you?" He hefted a huge greatsword that could kill them both in one swing. Not to mention the two Orcs beside him with bows trained on the two Elves.

"I am Cirdan, and this is Aravaris, she is the rightful Queen of the Meadowlands. She has led me here, with the aid of the Gods, to form an alliance." The knowledge of his speech only came after he spoke it.

All three of the Orcs exchanged looks, if discreetly. But only the largest spoke. "The Gods are devils." Kilroy lowered his sword and took another step forward. "What do you know of Gods, Elf-man?"

"I know only what they tell me." Cirdan didn't know what else to say.

He sighed. "Are you sure you're not under their influence right now?"

The Elf man paused. "I have a strange sense of deja-vu."

All three of the Orcs looked confused. "What does that mean?" Kilroy asked.

"I'm not sure myself now that I say it. Basically, like this has happened before." Cirdan struggled to stay on his feet.

Kilroy nodded. "We were interrogating an agent of their influence before you arrived, and he disappeared in the middle of it."

"Disappeared?" He asked, almost falling over with his faltering strength.

"Maybe you should sit down." Kilroy said, taking the weight of Aravaris off him.

"Okay, fine, just no funny business, Orc." He was barely aware of his surroundings, sitting down on the ground in a hast. "Tell me more about this, agent of the Gods."

Kilroy put Aravaris's back on a nearby tree, making sure the sleeping woman was steady. "I recognize this Elf." He turned back to Cirdan. "Alright, Cirdan, how did you find our camp?"

"I'm not sure. I don't remember." He spoke the truth, though it felt like a lie.

"Kilroy, do you think it's a coincidence they appeared just as Peter disappeared?" The other male Orc spoke, he was shorter and a lighter shade of green than Kilroy.

"I'm not sure what to think." Kilroy was honest, though it did nothing to calm or solve the situation.

Cirdan insisted. "What about this agent of the Gods?"

Kilroy looked at him curiously. "Who are you talking about?"

The Elf man furrowed his brow. "He-He was just talking about him." He pointed at Colborn. "Don't tell me you don't remember."

The large Orc turned his head at him. "I'm not sure if I do."

What the fuck is happening? What the fuck is happening?

_____________________________________________________________________

Cirdan is awoken by Aravaris shaking his shoulder gently. "Wakey-wakey, Cirdan." She said softly.

He opens his eyes to the cave ceiling, blinking at the harsh light shining in at the early hour. "Ari...?"

"Yes, we found the Orcs. We're in their camp now." She sounded happy.

Cirdan sat up, glancing around. There was Lyra, Colborn and Kilroy milling about the campsite, getting various work done. He looked back at her, unsure if he should continue to question reality, as each time he did, it dissolved before his eyes. "Are we safe, my queen?"

She nodded and even smiled. "Of course, Kilroy welcomed us into his clan already. I don't see a reason to decline, do you?"

"I suppose not." He was just happy to know what direction was up.

Aravaris was much more clear-headed than him. "Is everything alright?"

Cirdan wanted to shut down any talk of that sort. "Yes, everything is fine, I'm just a little dizzy. I could use some water."

She nodded and retrieved a waterskin nearby, handing it to him. He drank almost the entirety of it. "Well you weren't lying." Aravaris remarked.

He took a few breaths before clamoring to his feet. "How did we get here?"

"Don't you remember?" She questioned.

"Right, of course I remember. Just jog my memory, everything's a little hazy." He tried his best to pretend.

"The gods gave me a vision and it led us here." She was satisfied with that answer.

"Right, right, now I remember, okay, I was just making sure." Cirdan sounded unsure, but she didn't seem that bothered.

"It was a long walk here, I probably pushed us a little too hard." She stood with him, resting an arm on his to steady him.

Cirdan took a few steps out of the cave mouth, watching Kilroy chop down a massive pine tree. "He's Kilroy?" He asked.

"Yes, you met him last night." She rubbed his shoulder. "Maybe you're just hungry."

"Yeah you're probably right." Cirdan no longer had the energy to fight it. For all he knew, he was imagining the whole thing.

Aravaris led him to the cooking fire, where she laid out a breakfast from the deer Colborn hunted last night. It didn't take long for the Orcs to follow suit after the smell filled the campsite, and they all gathered around the fire for a meal.

"Feeling better, Cirdan?" Kilroy asked, his usual calm demeanor exposing a hint of concern.

He nodded. "So, what about Peter?" Cirdan asked.

"Peter. Oh, the man from the Human village? It turns out he was just the publisher of that strange book. The author himself is dead, passed away a long time ago."

Everytime I ask about him, there's a different answer. He nodded his head and started eating venison and kept quiet.

Lyra spoke up. "You're spooked, Cirdan."

Cirdan gave her a glance. "No, just tired, really." He kept eating, trying to regain some energy.

Lyra looked to Kilroy. "So, what deal did you make with Aravaris and Cirdan? Are they members of the clan?"

Kilroy looked between each pair of eyes on him. "They're welcome to stay, but they will have to follow Orc rules, Orc culture." He looked at Cirdan. "He's strong enough to be a warrior." Then Kilroy turned to Aravaris. "But what about you?"

Aravaris acted coy. "I'll make everyone delicious meals."

Cirdan knew something was wrong from the way his queen was acting, her demeanor was far too relaxed and cheerful. "You seem awfully happy to play campsite cook, my princess."

All three Orcs exchanged looks. "Princess?" Kilroy said.

The look on Aravaris's face turned to horror as each Orc grabbed one of her limbs and started ripping her apart.

_____________________________________________________________________

Cirdan awoke in the pitch dark forest, the one he lost himself in to begin with. The moon was out in full, filling the night with a slight glow, illuminating his surroundings. He lifted his head up with difficulty, a haziness robbing him of his mental fortitude. The Elf looked around hastily for his companion. "Aravaris?!" He scrambled to his feet, grabbing his sword and yanking it out of the scabbard.

There was nothing around him, and despite his familiarity with the scene, he couldn't put two and two together to understand which direction was which. His mind was colliding with a force he couldn't identify.

Cirdan, son of Solsun. You tremble with fear, how disappointing. I thought you might have more strength to survive this mire.

The voice was inside of his head, and no matter what direction he looked, there was nothing there.

So tell me, Elf, do you plan to stay on your knees the rest of your life? Or do you desire more?

"You are a demon." Cirdan couldn't shake the fear curling around his spine, goosebumps putting him on a razor edge.

Your ignorance insults me. I am the origin of chaos. The voice sounded more than demonic, speaking in seven tongues at once, each voice contributing a different sound that formed his sentences.

Cirdan dropped his sword, the hair on his arms standing tall. "You've been asleep for five thousand years."

Yes, and now that Callon Lightbringer's heir is my plaything, I will bring a new age of chaos. Your world will be the playground of Gods. The only question now, is will you be one of them, or their puppet tied to strings?

"The only power you wield is inside my head." He tried desperately to remember the techniques to defeat the God of Chaos, but he already had a destructive grip on his consciousness.

You feel betrayed by the Elf princess, you never would have left if you knew you'd be a whore to Orcs. That hatred, that desire, the thing you fear most; you know you'd enjoy it.

Cirdan grabbed his head, thumbs squeezing his temple as the demon coiled around the stem of his brain, sucking out every desire and thought and twisting it to his machinations.

The saddest part is, she was just playing on your fears. Even your rudimentary knowledge of Orcs should tell you, you'd be a warrior, a top. Unless... of course... you submit to a lower station, where you know you belong.

His eyes stretched wide open, as entire sections of his mind bowed to the foreign invader. Cirdan now knew how powerless he truly was, only able to squirm in his vice-like tendrils.

Your mouth waters at the idea of submitting. It's sad, but it's true. And with you under my thumb, it will be child's play to usher in the new age. I will do you a favor, you will freely feel your hidden desires. It will bring about my will in the process. Besides, if these experiments have proved anything, it's that you are the smarter Elf, always finding the inconsistencies in my creations, Aravaris Lightbringer is so much easier to trick. Your basest lusts will make you a compliant and distracted subject. Keeping you on your knees will facilitate all that is to come. Perhaps offering you Godship was hasty; it's obvious now, you are a servant, nothing more. I want you to know, the only reason I control you so easily, is the abundance of hate you have for yourself in your heart. One moment of weakness is all I require to assume ownership of your soul and mind.

_____________________________________________________________________

Aravaris came to her senses slowly, someone was carrying her through the pitch black forest. After a moment she ressaured herself it was Cirdan, and once she oriented herself she could see his Elvish face. "Cirdan?"

"Hush my princess. We're almost home." His tone seemed off, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Home? Even she didn't believe an Orc camp was home. The more she thought about it, she realized it might be her home much longer than she imagined.

Cirdan carried her toward the tiny plume of smoke in the distance, as both drew closer they could see the fire illuminate the cave face, and shadows move to and fro.

She regained her composure, and grabbed him by the shoulder. "I think I can walk now." Without a word, he lowered her to the ground, ready to catch her if her feet couldn't keep her standing.

After a moment, he was confident she had found her footing. The two walked side-by-side toward the Orc settlement with few expectations. Aravaris broke the silence. "Do you feel strange, Cirdan? I can't describe it, but something is off."

Cirdan turned toward her with a blank expression."I think we'll be fine, princess."

His reply only made her more worried. Perhaps the long trip had fatigued him more than she realized. "Why do you call me princess instead of queen?"

The male Elf did not return her gaze. "You have yet to earn that, many trials stand between the difference of those titles. You may never live to see it. It is better to embrace what we are, not pretend we are what we are not, don't you agree?"

She couldn't argue with his logic, but wondered where exactly it came from. He wasn't acting like the Cirdan she argued with in the tavern. Some part of her envied his straightforwardness. "I suppose so."

Both of the Elves made it to the small clearing below the mouth of the cave before the Orcs noticed them.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Chieftain." Colborn rose to his feet, grabbing his bow and notching an arrow. "Trouble."

Kilroy looked toward the mouth of the cave, spotting the two slender figures standing at the small clearing in front of their base. "Lyra, with me. Orien, stay here."

The three warriors strolled out of the cave with weapons drawn, ready for the fight of their life.

Kilroy carefully examined the unknown figures, a petite Elf man dressed in full royal platemail, a gold and jewel encrusted sword at his hip. The other figure, an Elf female, he recognized if only by her armor and long flowing white hair. He stopped a few feet away from them, Lyra with two longswords drawn standing on his right, Colborn with a drawn bow on his left. "What is your business here, elves?"

The woman spoke first, Kilroy finally realized once he heard her first words that she was the woman who they encountered before, in the Elvish woods. "I have need of your help." She was not threatening them with a fireball this time, which made Kilroy much more relaxed compared to their first encounter.

"You were threatening my life a few days ago, so I hope your reasoning is sound." Kilroy lacked patience in his tone, his large greatsword in hand, stance ready for combat.

"It might be hard to explain while you aim arrows at me." She remarked, putting her hand on her hip.

Kilroy was wary, but at the same time did not ignore her 'request'. He turned to Colborn and nodded his head. Colborn lowered his bow a foot or two off target, still ready to kill her at a moment's notice. The Orc chieftain turned back to her. "Speak your piece."

The Elf female did not look relieved after Colborn lowered his bow, but continued anyway. "My father is Callon Lightbringer, he has decreed I must marry our blood enemies to unite the Elf realm. I do not believe they act in good faith, I see this marriage as a way to lower our guard to allow them full control of the kingdom. I ask your help, as fierce warriors, to help me claim my right to the throne."

Colborn spoke up. "What is your name?"

"I am Aravaris Lightbringer, this is Cirdan Sindar, my personal guard." She rested a hand on his shoulder. Cirdan never drew his sword, and barely reacted to the three Orcs strolling up on them, but he kept a watchful eye.

Kilroy absorbed her words slowly, but once he decided on a conclusion, he lowered his greatsword, forcing Lyra to copy his action. "Why would an Elf seek help from Orcs? And how are three of them supposed to help you gain a throne?" He stopped himself. "A better question might be, how did you find our camp?"

She let go of Cirdan's shoulder and mulled over his words. "We heard rumors of Orcs kidnapping a man to eat him. So I," She snapped fire into her hand. "Used Elvish magic to follow the Orc footsteps. I seek your help because I know you are not typical Orcs, most would try to kill and rape an Elf. You barely seem willing to kill in self-defence." Aravaris let the magical ember in her hand dissipate. "With my magical abilities, seizing my city by force would be child's play. I only need an elite team of fighters to protect my advance. Any more questions?"

Kilroy took a polling glance from Lyra and Colborn, neither seemed swayed one way or the other. Why would there be such a rumor? We did no such thing. "We may be able to help, if there's something in it for us, other than your eternal gratitude."

She slung the massive sack of gold tied to her belt toward his iron boots. "There's the down payment, much more after I am restored to my proper titles."

He picked up the sack, knowing by its weight it contained ten times the amount he had squirreled away after decades of killing for another chieftain. Kilroy didn't take very long to decide. "Fine. But if you live with us, you live under our rules. Elf culture, I know it well, it's not a regime I'd ever tolerate."

Aravaris smiled. "I agree. After I take my throne, expect some radical changes."

For once, the tension loosened between the five people, and each one felt the relief flow. Kilroy motioned toward the cave. "Let's gather by my fire, and discuss further." Colborn reached for the sack of gold in front of Kilroy, grabbed it and strolled ahead of the group to secure it.

The two Elves noticed the redheaded human relaxing by the fire surrounded by furred bedrolls, as they all walked toward it. Once everyone situated themselves next to the blazing warmth, Lyra spoke up to the silent crowd.

"Who wants some beer?" She grinned wide.

Kilroy and Colborn nodded, Orien stayed still while Cirdan and Aravaris pondered. The Elf princess spoke up quickly. "Yes, we'll both take one." She glanced at Cirdan, and he made no motion to disagree.

Each of the Orcs discarded their weapons and armor, stripping down to the leather undergarments they wore underneath. After that, the Elves followed suit, Cirdan placing his platemail carefully beside him next to his finely crafted longsword. Aravaris wore a much lighter leather armor, so she only discarded her bow, quiver and sword.

Lyra jumped to her feet, before grabbing five tankards and filling each with the foamy Dwarven brew. "I'm glad we have the gold to buy more, but I'm not sure Peter is a reliable source."

It took her two trips to deliver each drink to its recipient, but before long all five of them were throwing back the alcohol freely.

Colborn eyed Orien's sober and empty hands. "Do you not like ale?" He asked, curious more than anything.

Orien had remained silent, still unsure why the Elves were even sharing their campfire. "I like to keep a clear head. I've seen too many people lose their temper in the tavern, I just don't see the point."

He slid closer to the female, and handed her his tankard. "Have a taste of it, at least. Don't let the village idiots dissuade you from trying."

Orien smirked warmly toward the Orc, before accepting his drink and taking a swig. She coughed ever so slightly, but took another drink. Her tongue needed to wet her lips after, trying to shake the bittersweet taste. "Mm, I'm not convinced Colborn, but thank you."

Colborn shrugged and returned his attention to Kilroy, who was staring down the Elves and most likely developing an idea of them.

Cirdan finally spoke up after a couple drinks of the strong brew. "This is much stronger than Elven wine." He seemed inebriated already.

gber1
gber1
82 Followers