The Realm of Order and Chaos Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kilroy responded. "I'm surprised, Elven wine is much more expensive than Dwarven beer."

Cirdan nodded. "Often in Elven culture, the name of who made it needlessly inflates the price of an inferior product."

Aravaris had a hard time swallowing the beer, its bitter aftertaste sent her reeling. She and Cirdan were probably dehydrated from their traveling, making the ale hit harder than normal.

Kilroy held his ale much better than most, finishing his first drink without a sweat. "Well, do either of you know of Orc culture?" He asked the Elves, more curious than anything.

Aravaris answered first, more honest than she'd normally be because of the strength of her beer. "Only that the stronger Orc dominates."

Cirdan finished his drink rather quickly, more drunk than he probably realized. "That's why you're chieftain, right Kilroy?"

Kilroy had yet to introduce himself to the male Elf, but now that he spoke directly to him, he made it a priority to examine the Elf-man. He was as slim and slender as the Elvish princess, but still wirey and strong as any warrior. His light blue eyes and gold blonde hair reminded him of the typical Elf female, but he was much more than that. The entire time they trained arrows and swords at him and his princess, he didn't even react. The veteran Orc knew by that alone, Cirdan was tougher than he looked. Part of his appeal was the casualness he shrugged off danger and threats, exuding confidence that he could deal with and kill any creature that stepped up to the plate. Kilroy already had immense respect for him before even really knowing what type of person he was. "You are right, Cirdan Sindar."

"So formal." Cirdan set the empty tankard on the stone ground.

Aravaris was still struggling to work through her beer, but after her honor guard polished his off, she felt compelled to meet his intensity. She downed the rest of her beer and wiped away the foam on her soft, supple lips, setting the empty container next to Cirdans'.

Lyra had already completed her first beer by that time, barely affected. "Another round?" She asked, looking at each person arranged around the warm fire.

Colborn, refusing to be outdone by Elves, polished off their beer and slammed it down next to them, answering Lyra's question without words. She grabbed each one and returned a full drink to each one of her companions.

Kilroy turned his attention to Cirdan, unable to ignore the silent, contemplative man. "Tell me Cirdan, have you ever experienced combat?"

Cirdan was already tossing back another swig of the beer when Kilroy asked. "I was a squire when I killed my first enemy. It was the Orc invasion of Rain-Clearing."

The Orc chieftain nodded. "Orcs as your first enemy, it must not have been easy."

"I cut off his sword arm after a few blows, and he drew a dagger to kill me." Cirdan continued drinking.

"A true warrior, he must have felt honored to be killed by such a young and skilled Elf." Kilroy polished off his second drink with ease, obviously used to the strength of Dwarven ale.

Cirdan nodded, collecting what breath he could between talking and drinking. "Well, I didn't ask him before he bled out. But knowing Orcs, you're probably right."

Kilroy locked eyes with the Elf warrior. "You are too humble for my taste."

"I didn't ask you to taste me." Cirdan remarked, sipping at his beer.

Colborn, Lyra and Orien chuckled, leaving Kilroy out cold.

Aravaris observed silently, more unaware of Orc culture and mannerisms than she'd like to admit. She was used to the postering and pontificating of Elf nobles, hiding every real emotion and desire possible, in the long-term goal of political dominance. "This ale is very... strong." It felt like a hollow addition to the conversation.

Colborn let his second drink get the better of his manners. "Kilroy, it's been too long since you've performed your duty."

Kilroy smiled, as he very rarely did, and stood up after Colborn's comment, walking over to the lighter skinned Orc and sitting down next to him, on his opposite side was Cirdan and Aravaris. "You are correct, Colborn. I've missed your embrace." Kilroy grabbed his bottom by the chin and kissed him passionately.

Colborn was taken aback, setting down his half-empty beer hap-hazardly while Kilroy shoved his tongue into his mouth. There was no time for words, both Orcs were drunk and horny, and things quickly fell out of hand, Kilroy grabbed Colborn by the back of his skull while Colborn's hands began massaging Kilroy's dark green chest.

Lyra and Orien looked on with desire, while Aravaris and Cirdan felt out of place.

Kilroy broke his deep kiss of Colborn and looked toward Cirdan, still holding Colborns head in each of his hands. "Elf-man, what type of man are you?" He had no time to waste, even in his leather undergarments his erection was obvious.

Cirdan watched Kilroy descend on Colborn with desire, not even attempting to hide it. Aravaris took note but said nothing. "That is far too vague a question for an Orc chieftain." He remarked, finally finishing his second beer, watching the two Orcs kiss.

Kilroy broke his embrace with Colborn, much to his bottom's dismay, before reorienting his attention on the blonde Elf man. He closed the distance between them and looked over his muscular frame. "Mm, you are quite the intriguing boy, aren't you?"

Cirdan already had a reply prepared for him, but before he could speak, Kilroy kissed the Elf man on his supple lips, running his giant hand down his chest, tracing between the leather clothing and bare flesh he could touch. Kilroy broke away from his lips quickly. "That tells me everything I need to know. You like to pretend you're not a bottom, but here you are." Kilroy smirked, ignoring everyone else around him.

Even Aravaris was memorized by the scene unfolding in front of her, never for a moment did she think Cirdan would act in such a way.

Cirdan paused, soaking in the words of the hulking masculine figure that hovered so close to him. His Orc lips tasted sweeter than the beer he had been downing. "You're making Colborn jealous."

Colborn finally spoke up, moving closer to Cirdan and Kilroy, as if they were alone next to the fire. "I don't mind. It's not often someone can distract Kilroy from me."

Cirdan looked between the two of them, wondering what would happen next. "As much as I enjoy the attention, I'm not sure if I'm what you think I am."

Kilroy and Colborn exchanged a look, and Kilroy returned Cirdan's gaze. "I can understand your hesitation. It's not normal in Elvish culture to submit in front of your princess." Kilroy was surprised, as Cirdan rested his hand on his massive green thigh.

"I just like to know somebody before I attach myself to them." The Elf man was humble, understanding and trying to hide his growing erection.

Colborn, somewhat inebriated, rested his head on Cirdan's shoulder but resisted the urge to nuzzle into his neck lovingly. "The best way to know someone is to love them."

Cirdan couldn't casually swat away Colborn's words, as much as he wanted to. "That's a clever line if all you want to do is get into my pants."

Kilroy watched Colborn warm up to the new boy with excitement. "Your hesitation is adorable, but," He grabbed the Elf hand on his thigh and put it on Colborn's leg, before grabbing Cirdan's inner thigh, his clothed groin rubbing against his green knuckles. "Your coyness can only fool everybody to a certain point. Your hard cock is telling."

Lyra spoke up, despite her head telling her to keep quiet. "Kilroy really hones in on the hard-to-get type, doesn't he?" Kilroy ignored her.

Aravaris watched with curiosity alone leading her judgement. She was taken aback with the level of lust and desire Colborn and Kilroy had in their gazes. She noticed Orien and Lyra both watching the events play out with amusement and desire in their eyes. Lyra took this moment to collect everybodies tankard and pour a third round, the barrel of ale wasn't drying up anytime soon. By the time she returned, nothing had changed, and the three men ignored their refilled drinks.

Colborn enjoyed the fact Kilroy put Cirdan's hand on his thigh, but before long Kilroy was kissing the Elf boy and siphoning his attention away. He moved Cirdan's hand to his throbbing groin, his soft fingers feeling up Colborns' package through what clothing he still had on.

Kilroy slipped underneath Cirdan's trousers and pulled his cock out, his pants waistline pinning it against his tummy as it throbbed and rubbed precum onto his leather shirt. "You're so damn cute, Cirdan." Kilroy played with the crown of his tip, wondering how far he could push the boy before he started melting in his hands.

"Don't be aroused by my confession, but," Cirdan had a hard time admitting the truth despite how obvious it was to everyone watching. "I think you're very attractive, Kilroy." One of his hands was already on Colborn's cock, so he used the other to feel for Kilroy's groin. Cirdan was not expecting to find an even bigger green cock than Colborns', but after that the foreplay was over.

Colborn stripped out of his clothes, revealing his toned, light green body while Kilroy did the same, and before he could follow suit, both Orcs stripped him into his birthday suit, hands swarming between the bodies. Kilroy positioned himself between Cirdan's legs, getting up on his knees, his massive green cock a foot away from Cirdans' face, while Colborn grabbed Cirdan's thigh and wrapped his Orc lips around the tip of the Elf boy's cock, licking up the leaking pre. Cirdan looked up at Kilroy, while Kilroy looked down at him, the Orc's orange pupils piercing him with an energy and lust he had never experienced. Cirdan grabbed each of Kilroy's hips to steady himself, and tried his best to please his green cock, licking the crown hesitantly before wrapping his lips around his head, sliding his cock an inch or two inside of his ravenously hungry mouth. Cirdan's legs shivered, but nothing could stop the swirling of lust and drunkenness that had consumed him.

Colborn started sucking Cirdan's cock, tongue riding every inch down to his balls, tasting the blonde Elf with giddy desire. He had a small blonde bush just above his dick, which Colborn rested his hands on after awhile. Colborn noticed a stray strand of drool dropping on his head while Cirdan blew Kilroy just above him.

Cirdan felt Kilroy's hips slowly begin to buck, forcing more of his thick shaft into his mouth. Cirdans' mouth was flooded with saliva, wetting every inch of the cock he sucked gleefully. He almost didn't notice Colborn blowing him, but even that became too wonderful to block out, his cock twitching in the Orcs' mouth. It was obvious to him that Colborn was a much better cocksucker, and he almost felt embarrassed, beginning to move his hands down to Kilroy's thighs and force more of his green dick into his throat. Kilroy put his hands on the back of Cirdan's head in response, and let the Elf twink find his comfort zone. The blonde boy crammed as much Orc cock into his mouth as he could handle, a few inches short of resting his lips on Kilroy's balls. "Eager boy, don't puke now." Kilroy joked, but Cirdan felt the phenomenon before suppressing the urge.

It was by now Lyra and Orien had moved toward Aravaris, if only to get a better viewing angle of the three boys. Lyra and Orien, knowing they might be involved at any moment had already stripped down to their undergarments while Aravaris stared on in amazement, her pussy wetting more every moment. "You like watching?" Lyra asked Aravaris, her own cock throbbing in her tiny thong.

She looked over at Lyra with desire and confusion. "Ah, um... Yes?" She wasn't sure what to say. The same feelings she experienced hiding in that tree were flooding her mind once again. Aravaris had never had time before to contemplate her sexuality, but the member throbbing between Lyra's pants sent her heart fluttering, she barely had any mental capacity to even notice Orien. Lyra noticed her interest and traced her finger over Aravaris's shoulder. "Would the Elvish princess ever be caught dead with an Orc cock in her mouth?" Lyra was normally abrasive, but the alcohol turned it up even further.

Aravaris blushed profusely. "I... I'm not sure, to be honest. My upbringing did not exactly prepare me for that eventuality." She felt like a fly on the wall of the cave, at the same time, a player in the game just waiting to be tagged in.

Orien was easily the most susceptible to the effects of alcohol, it was obvious to Lyra as well once she rested her head on the strong, muscled shoulder of the Orc woman. "Lyra.." She cooed.

Her tone of voice captured Lyra's attention whole-heartedly. The beautiful pale, petite Human girl was finally presenting herself, at least figuratively. "Orien...?"

She was too drunk to play coy, grabbing her green thigh before massaging her finger against her barely clothed cock. "I'm horny for some reason..." Orien smiled so genuinely.

Lyra grabbed her hand on her thigh, and with her other hand pulled the leather away from her cock, putting Orien's grip on her flopped out cock. Orien wasted no time massaging her length, a pool of pre-cum covering the length of the green dick. Lyra used the opportunity to pull Orien's bra off, playing with her soft breast, green fingers massaging her pink nipple. After a few moments of exchanging longing looks both girls were kissing each other, trading tongues.

Aravaris didn't know which scene she preferred, but found her attention more on Cirdan, the anchorpoint of her past life in physical manifestation.

Kilroy pulled Cirdan's head as far down on his cock as he could, his Elf lips pressed against his trimmed bush and balls. Colborn was playing with Cirdan's balls while furiously forcing his seed out of the tip of his cock. It didn't take long for Colborn to collect his prize, hovering low on his shaft while it shot rope after rope of Elf cum into his mouth. He swallowed greedily, and made sure every inch of his white dick was clean before retracting, a goofy grin on his face. Colborn was rock hard, now watching Kilroy facefuck Cirdan. He could identify the green dick inside of Cirdan's throat by the bump in his pale skin that protruded each time the chieftain thrusted.

Kilroy used one hand to grab Colborn by the back of his head, and took his cock out of Cirdan's mouth, pulling both boys on either side of his shaft. Both of them lapped at his cock, wet tongues leaving trails of saliva on opposite sides. Kilroy spoke finally, catching his breath. "Which one of you wants to be fucked first?"

Colborn moved to Kilroy's balls, taking both in his mouth and massaging them with his tongue, making lap after lap around the entirety of his sensitive flesh. Cirdan took this opportunity to fill his mouth and throat with Kilroy's cock, tongue circling around his thick member like a man running laps, over and over thrusting his lips up and down. "Both trying to earn it, I see." Kilroy was in an extraordinarily good mood for some reason.

Each boy sucking his junk had picked one of his legs to grab and steady themselves on, while Kilroy tried to last as long as he could under their pleasurable onslaught. Even he had never earned enough to have two bottoms, but the tables had turned quick once he set out on his own, it seemed. "Ready for your first taste of Orc cum?" Kilroy asked Cirdan, watching the Elf boy intently as he raked his lips up and down his dark green cock.

Colborn swore he could feel the cum move around in Kilroys balls as he worshipped them with his mouth, now sucking on one testicle in particular, before licking all the way up his balls to the base of his shaft, sharing his Orc lips with the Elf boy as he tried to deepthroat Kilroy's cock. Colborn licked his way from the bottom to the top of Kilroy's cock, taking it away from Cirdan once he took a moment to breathe, sucking his chieftain's cock with a vice-grip, swallowing his entire length with little trouble. Kilroy never took his hands off either of the boys sucking his cock, Cirdan's desperate breaths warming his wet cock that wasn't covered by Colborn's mouth. The Elf boy didn't want to be outdone, licking any inch he could get his tongue on.

"Come on Colborn, you've tasted plenty." Kilroy teased Colborn, and in a moment the Orc bottom released his top's dick, Cirdan quickly seized the opportunity. He only had to shove Kilroy's member down his throat a couple times before Kilroy began to throb uncontrollably. Colborn watched Cirdan as he tried to swallow each burst of Orc cum shooting out of Kilroy's sack, the white remains dribbling down his lips. Colborn greedily licked Kilroy's cum off of Cirdan's face. Cirdan struggled to focus on Kilroy, looking up at him while his throat filled with burning hot cum.

Kilroy returned his gaze, smiling. "Good boy."

The swirling of his drunkenness and lust, combined with the look in Kilroy's eyes drove Cirdan absolutely cock-mad.Cirdan had already cum in Colborn's mouth, but his cock didn't care, throbbing back to full hardness.Cirdan struggled to swallow all of Kilroy's cum, somehow he managed it.

Kilroy's cock remained fully erect, unaffected by the nut Cirdan swallowed. "You might be the first royal guard an Orc ever fucked."

Cirdan casually glanced at Kilroy's orange eyes, returning his gaze with bemusement. "Don't be so sure."

Kilroy grabbed his pale chin, his sage green thumb rubbing his pink lower lip sensually. The Elf sucked on the tip of his thumb, completely memorized by the naked Orc. A tiny pop echoed when Cirdan let go of his finger to speak. "I guess I'm at your mercy, chieftain."

Colborn watched them both but couldn't decide which one to fixate on. "You ever get the feeling our luck's bound to run out?"

Kilroy took a look between the both of them, mulling over Colborn's words. "Are you always looking for the rain cloud in the sky?"

Colborn rested his smooth olive chest against Cirdan's bare shoulder while he seamlessly rubbed the pink crown of Kilroy's dark cock with a spare hand. "Not even you deserve a pet like this."

Kilroy turned toward his Orc bottom, smirking. "Oh are we jealous now?"

"Not if you share." Colborn's tone softened.

The Orc chieftain ran his fingers through Colborn's hair, his hand skirting to the back of his head before doubling back and crawling up his chin, brushing against his cheek. Colborn stroked his cock lovingly in response, and both Orcs shifted to Cirdan at the same time.

Cirdan fought the smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, looking down at his own nude body, his cock throbbing hard again. Nothing else in the world existed except the warm intoxicating beer in his stomach and the green hands that started grabbing him. After he swallowed that Orc cum, his skin felt flush and sensitive and his head swirled with lust.

Kilroy let both of them go. "You wanna get the lube, my sweet?"

"I'll get the lube." Colborn retracted from them and went to find the oil waterskin.

Cirdan watched Colborn depart just for a moment before Kilroy's hulking figure captured his attention again. Cirdan took the opportunity to brace his arms on the cool cave ground behind his back, leaning a couple degrees up toward the standing Orc. "Have I volunteered, or should I be racing him?"

Kilroy's head cocked ever so slightly. "You are very funny. Anybody tell you that?"

Cirdan shrugged and made a face. "I was aiming for bratty."

"Bratty?" He chuckled. "Is that some Elf thing?"

For the first time Cirdan's eyes were glued to Kilroy, not even noticing Colborn returning. "Like... how you and Colborn talk." Cirdan started blushing much to his dismay, the drunkenness and lust were finally starting to break down his shyness.

"I think that's... quite enough Cirdan." Aravaris spoke up, a new glare in the eyes of the Elven princess.