The Realm of the Giants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your tongue in there, son. Swirl it around and make your Dad feel good."

I made my tongue into a tight cone, and slid into his pucker. He tasted amazing- clean, and a little like sweet sweat. He moaned louder now, and I felt both hands on the back of my head, urging me deeper. I did as he guided me, sinking my tongue as deep as I could get inside him. I felt him open up, let me penetrate him with my tongue. I swirled it around as he said, then licked around the outside, then back in. He was clearly enjoying this, moaning and shuddering. I was so happy to be in this moment, submitting to my dad, making him feel good.

He sat up suddenly, grabbing me by the hair and lifting me head up to look at him. Then, his rugged, handsome face was pressed against mine, our lips locked. He kissed me forcefully, his thick lips pushed against mine. I was in heaven. I stroked his rough, bearded face. I felt his tongue push my lips open and slide into my mouth. I accepted it gratefully. His tongue was so big in my mouth, stroking against my own tongue. His mouth was so much bigger than mine, his lips so thick and strong, that it made me feel very small and vulnerable. He was asserting himself over me, almost like a wolf holding another wolf's muzzle in its mouth.

He pulled back, opened his eyes, and looked down at me. He still had a grip on me by a fistful of my hair, and I loved it. I was under his control; he could be as rough as he liked with me.

"Having fun, son?" he asked, grinning.

"So much fun, Dad! What about you? Am I being a good boy for you?"

"You sure are, son. I find I'm really enjoying being in charge."

"I'm so happy to submit to you, Dad! You can do whatever you want."

He glanced down at his cock and grinned again, and I felt a moment of uneasiness.

"Almost anything!" I corrected myself.

He gave a little chuckle. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to hurt you."

He pushed my head back down to his crotch.

"Suck on it, son," he ordered firmly.

I looked at it wide eyed. "I'm sorry Dad, there's no way I can get all of that in my mouth."

"Of course not- I just want you to show me how much you can take."

Still, I hesitated. I didn't want to argue with him, but it seemed so impossible. "I'll try, Dad, but I'm worried you're going to feel my teeth."

"I don't care about that. I'm made of pretty strong stuff, son. You won't hurt me. Now get to work, show me what you can do."

I did as he ordered. Nervously, I took the shaft of that enormous tool in both hands. Even as big as my hands were, there was no way I could wrap one of them around the circumference. So I held it with both, and under his guidance I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I lowered my head down on to it, and got as much of it as I could inside. My jaw was stretched hard, and having so much of him in my mouth made me feel like I would suffocate, but I was blissful to finally have him inside me. With my tongue, I explored his foreskin. He inhaled through clenched teeth, and for a moment I thought I was hurting him, but the me let out another moan. He let go of my hair and gently rubbed the back of my head.

"You're doing great, son. That feels good. Keep going- enjoy yourself. I know you want this so badly."

So I let go, losing myself in the experience. My tongue dug deeper under his foreskin, exploring the plum-sized head of his cock, running circles around it. He tasted clean but natural under his foreskin, and soon it was joined by another flavour as he deposited a bead of precum onto my tongue. It was salty but a little sweet. I loved the taste- I savoured it, letting it coat my mouth. It made me feel like his, like I belonged to him, like I was for him to use. He leaned back on the bed. I looked up to see him close his eyes and sigh happily, then open them and look back down at me. We locked eyes, and I knew there was an understanding there, a demand from him and a yielding from me.

I gently began stroking him with my shaft, feeling his foreskin slide over my tongue, feeling the head bulge with each stroke and fill my mouth.

"You're doing great, son. That's my boy!" I felt his hands rub my shoulders and my neck, urging me on, pushing me down. I felt my lips slide a little further down the shaft, felt the head of his cock reach the back of my throat. I felt my stomach tense, but I was so determined not to gag, no matter how hard it got. I was inexperienced, though, and even though I tried to hold back I let out a hack and pulled back. I kept my dinner down, though. I looked up at him with teary, apologetic eyes, but he didn't look bothered at all.

"That's hot, son. Don't worry, it's okay. It just shows me how badly you want this. Take a moment, then get back to work."

"Okay, Dad." My mouth was full of saliva, and I let it fall over his cock and rubbed it all over his shaft, lubricating it so I could slide my hands over it. I took his head back in my mouth, more carefully this time, but soon I was eagerly back to stroking and sucking on him. I was starting to enter a certain mindset as I went- a sort of rhythm or flow. I was lost in the pleasure of serving him, of serving his cock. I was made for this- I was his cocksucker. It brought me incredible joy to worship him like this.

After a while, he grabbed me again by the hair and lifted my head off of his cock. I looked in his eyes and could tell he was close to cumming- he was flushed and panting, and there was an intense look in his eyes. He pulled my hands off of his shaft, and gently wiped the tears from my eyes that had formed from choking as I took his cock to the back of my throat.

"Can I make you cum, Daddy?" I begged.

"Not yet," he said patiently. "I'm not done with you. I want to have more fun with my son." He got up, and gestured to the bed. "Lie down on your back."

I did as he ordered, and he grabbed me by the legs and pulled me into the spot he wanted. Before I knew what was happening, he was straddling my chest, and I was watching his beautiful muscular ass descend on my face.

Without even thinking, my tongue was out, and sloppily eating his hole. I pulled his cheeks apart to dig in even further, not even caring if I was smothered by this glorious ass. His moans of pleasure were all I needed.

Then I felt his hands on my legs, and he was pulling my lower body up and bending my legs down. I was still eating his hole, and my own was now pointed skyward. Before I knew what was happening, I felt his big strong tongue lapping.

It felt incredible. I tried to moan but was muffled by his ass. I felt his tongue trace circles around my tight little pucker, then flick against the opening, then gently start to ease it's way inside.

I was unprepared for this. I gripped his thighs tightly in my arms as he slid slowly into my hole, gently teasing and stretching it open. His tongue was so muscular and big, probably as big as an average cock, and he was in the process of becoming the first man ever inside me, in a way I had never anticipated. I felt my hole give in and open up, and he responded by stretching his tongue further and further into me. It wasn't just inside the opening, it was going further and further into me. He was truly tongue-fucking me, and it was an absolutely wonderful sensation. I felt a little sore, a little stretched, but he was gentle and slow and careful. I knew instantly that I was going to be addicted to this, addicted to him. Instantly, the core of my sexual being belonged to him, and it felt so incredibly right.

I redoubled my efforts on his hole, but knew that my smaller tongue and his bigger ass meant that I would never be able to give him the treat he was giving me, but I did my best and hoped that he was enjoying my work. I was honestly so lost in the pleasure of having my father stretch me open that nothing else mattered, except whatever pleasure I could reciprocate for him.

Soon his tongue was darting quickly in and out of me, and my body responded by relaxing further and letting him tongue-fuck me faster and deeper. Suddenly I became aware of something else, something that I couldn't feel in any specific way, but I knew from exploring with my own fingers that the tip of his tongue had found my prostate, and was now rubbing against it with each stroke. I felt that overwhelming rush of desire, felt my mind retreating and my animal lusts taking over. I would do anything for him, give him anything. If he ordered me, I would sit on his entire gargantuan cock right now even if it killed me.

Finally, though, I had to tap on his thigh, and he raised his haunches up. I was gasping for air, barely able to breathe under him. He chuckled as he repositioned himself between my legs, and gently stroked my cheek.

"Okay there, son?"

"Yes Dad. That felt so amazing- I want more. I want you to own my hole, and do whatever you want with it!"

He smiled mischievously. "I know, son. We'll get there." He repositioned himself, lifted my legs up again to expose my hole, and spat on it. He started rubbing my hole with his big index finger.

He must have noticed the way my cock twitched when he spat, because then he looked up at me and I could tell that something had clicked in his head. As he gently slid the first knuckle of his finger inside me, he leaned over and spat again, directly in my face.

When he did that, my hole practically opened up and pulled him in. I looked up at him with a mixture of shock and joy. I nodded enthusiastically. His finger stretched me in a way that felt almost uncomfortable, not quite painful, but certainly good.

He grinned, and spat again, and his saliva landed across my nose and started to dribble down my cheek. I'd never really fantasized about this before, but now that it was happening I never wanted to stop. I nodded again, begging for more, and opened my mouth wide.

He spat again, right onto my tongue, and I felt it rebound and slide down my throat. I felt ecstatic, degraded, and used. His finger slid all the way inside me, and I grunted with the overwhelming sensation of it. His fingers were each about as big as an average man's cock from the other world, but it was the smallest part of his anatomy he could use to fuck me, and the largest part that I was able to take at this point. But he was soon finger-fucking me enthusiastically, rubbing my prostate and my hole, driving me wild with pleasure. And he kept spitting on my face, until I was slick and wet.

"Do you belong to me, boy?" he growled. "Are you going to do as I say?"

"Yes Daddy!" I breathed, feeling his finger dig deeper and deeper into me, pounding faster and faster.

Then, unexpectedly, came the slap. His huge palm smacked across my wet cheek. It was ecstasy. I felt my cheek sting and my mouth open in shock, and instantly I wanted more. I wanted him to slap me around and hurt me and use me however he wanted. He slapped again, his one hand making my cheek red while his other continued fucking me. Then he backhanded, and slapped again, and spat again.

I looked up at him, partly in shock, partly in heaven. He looked down at me, serious for a moment, and then his mouth descended to kiss me again.

As he withdrew from the kiss, his finger withdrew from inside me, and suddenly he grabbed me forcefully and turned me over. I barely had time to register what was happening before he was spanking my ass furiously. I heard each loud clap of his hand against my flesh and a jolt of pain like electricity go all the way from my ass to my groin to my brain.

"Oh god, Daddy! Please, please..." but I didn't know what I was begging for. More? For him to stop? For him to stop teasing and just ram his enormous cock in me? I didn't even know. My face was soaked with his spit and my tears. I was a shuddering, shivering mess, and the happiest I have ever felt in my life. Another strike, then another, then another. Over and over he slapped my ass, growing increasingly harder. I was sure he was going to leave me red and tender, maybe even bruised.

Then suddenly he stopped. I felt his cock, thick and heavy, land on my lower back with a thud, cleaving the red globes of my butt. He leaned over and put some of his weight on me- not all, of course. But I felt his belly press into my back, and his left hand wrap itself around my neck while his right one brutely grabbed my hair and lifted my head up.

"You really want my cock inside you, don't you son? You want to be your Daddy's bitch. Want me to rough you up and breed your hole like a tight little pussy?" I was shaking. I never thought my sweet, gentle father had this in him, and I had no idea where he learned to talk dirty in English like that.

"Yes Daddy!" I begged. "Yes, yes, please put it in me!"

A note of sadness entered his voice. "I want that too, son. But right now it would kill you. We'll get there though. Do you promise to be a good bitch for me, and do as I say, and let me stretch you out slowly? If you do, I promise eventually you'll be able to take it, and you'll get it whenever you want."

"Every day?"

"Every day. I'd love to fill you up with my cum at least once a day. Think you could handle that, someday?"

"Yes Daddy! Please, please make me your bitch."

"That's my boy. Okay, starting today we work every day to loosen you up. Sound good?"

"Yes!"

"Okay." He rose off of me, and stood next to the bed. I lay there looking up at him, wet and naked and stinging on both my ass and my face.

"On your knees, son. Get to work."

I scrambled to do as he ordered. On my knees I could reach his cock fair easily, and it was in my mouth as quickly as I could manage. I was too eager at first, and gagged on it right away, but I didn't' care. Without taking it out of his mouth, I steadied my gag reflex and started working again. I wrapped my hands around it and stroked it obediently. His big, avocado-sized balls swung freely underneath, and I paused a few times to lick and play with them. I could tell he was brewing up a big load.

Then, I could tell that he was starting to get close. His meaty palm wrapped around the back of my head, and encouraged me to keep going. I sucked and stroked, a little faster and firmer, and it seemed to be doing the trick.

"That's it, son. You're gonna get a big mouthful of my seed soon, if you keep that up. Do you want to try swallowing it?"

I didn't hesitate or break my rhythm, just made a "mm-hmm" as best I could around his big cockhead threatening to choke me.

"I'd love that, son. I'd love to know you have my seed inside you, know you're carrying a piece of me around in your belly. You want that, don't you? It'll be the first step in making you my submissive little bitch."

I wanted to melt in a puddle of joy hearing him talk like that. I was worried he was hesitant at first about this, about dominating me, thinking it was an alien perversion, but here was truly getting the hang of it.

"Oh god, son. Don't stop. Don't stop, don't' stop...."

I did as he commanded, continuing the stroking and sucking unabated as he threw back his head and roared. I felt his cum flood my mouth, thick and slick and salty. I had only tasted mine before, so I didn't know what to expect, but a lifetime of healthy living away from fast food had made his cum taste very smooth and pure. It had very little of that musky, bitter taste. It was almost sweet, like a good oyster. I swallowed it back as fast he pumped it into my mouth, nearly gagging on the sheer intensity and quantity of it. He came a lot more than I did, and I knew I came a lot more than the human men in porn. I'd been unprepared for what equated to a full meal, or a large milkshake. But I wanted every last drop of him inside me, and my determination won out.

With both of his enormous hands on either side of my head, he pulled my head back after the orgasm subsided, and I looked up to see a goofy, exhausted grin on his face. His knees buckled in a controlled collapse, and he lay down on his back on the mattress.

I could see a drop of cum missed, and knew I wanted it. He gave a weak protestation as I took the head of his cock back in my mouth and started suckling, determined that none of his seed would escape me. He shuddered and shook a bit from the intensity of the contact so close after orgasm, but didn't stop me. He knew what I wanted, and was letting me have my reward.

His cock slowly went soft in my mouth, and I savoured it. I was delighted to find that as he got smaller and more flexible I was able to take more and more of him in my mouth. I discovered that I could suck his cock all the way to the back of my throat, and a little further, if I carefully held back my gag reflex, and before long I was able to take more than half of the shaft past my lips. I felt ridiculously pleased with myself. I vowed at that moment that someday I would take his entire soft cock down my throat and bury my nose into his bush.

I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Enjoying yourself, son?"

I did my best to smile around his cock and nod emphatically.

"You did really good. I'm very proud of you, and very impressed with your natural skill." I let his soft member slide out of my mouth and flop against his belly.

"Thank you, Dad. I enjoyed that so much! Thank you for dominating me. I was craving that so badly."

"I wasn't sure at first, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. And it's also not over."

"What do you mean?"

He got that serious look on his face again.

"Lie on your back. Daddy's order."

"Yes sir!" I said gleefully, lying on my back on the mattress as he got up. He knelt between my legs, and smiled mischeviously.

"You don't have to-" I started to object, realizing that he was about to return the favour. I wanted him to know that this was all about him, that whether or not I came didn't matter.

"I'll do as I please," he said gruffly. He stuck two fingers into my mouth and pulled my jaw down, opening my mouth wide, and spat. His spit landed on my tongue, and I savoured the taste of it happily.

Then he spat again, this time into his hand, and rubbed his slick saliva against my hole. His index finger pushed its way back inside me, and I let out a groan of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Dad.... are you stretching me out?"

"That's right, son. I'm gonna work your hole every moment I can get my hands on it, until you're totally wrecked and loose and ready to take my cock. What do you think of that?"

"Yes Daddy. Please, make me nice and loose so I can take you inside me. I want it so bad!"

"You won't be satisfied with any human man once I'm done with you. No human man will be able to satisfy your hungry hole."

"That's okay Daddy! You're the only one who matters. I want to be made to fit you, so you can use me any time you want."

"That's my boy... you're a really slut for my cock, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy! I want it so bad!"

He was fingering me so roughly now, I could feel every ridge of his fingerprints as it slid against the opening of my hole. He had definitely found my prostate inside me, and was ramming it again and again with each stroke. I was moaning, lost in animal lust, barely able to think or really be aware of anything other than me or him.

"You're gonna be stretched open for giant cock, right son? You won't be just for my cock, either. I can't wait to share you with my brothers and friends. What do you think about that? Want your Dad to take you around and share your pussy with a bunch of giants?"

"Oh fuck! That sounds so hot- yes, Daddy! I'll be a good little slut for you and my uncles and all your friends!"

Then I felt something wet, and I looked down with a gasp to see that my dick had disappeared into those big, full lips. He was sucking me, and doing such an amazing job at it. He could easily take my entire cock inside his mouth, and a few times his tongue darted out and scooped up my balls inside his lips too. I threw my head back and whimpered as he worked my hole and my cock at the same time. This wasn't a matter of him pleasuring me, it was him using me for his own amusement. He didn't want me to cum so much as he wanted my cum in his mouth, and I could tell that it was going to be soon.