The Realm of the Giants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Dad! I'm getting close... I'm so close, it feels so good!"

Moments before I came I felt my hole stretch even wider, and realized that he was now sliding two fingers in and out of me. It was the most I could be stretched without feeling pain; as it was, it was simultaneously incredibly pleasurable and uncomfortable. I was being modified for him, changed to accommodate him. The thought of that caused me to howl out, just as his fingers dug deep inside me and rubbed my prostate, and I let go with a stream of cum directly onto his tongue. He didn't flinch or change his rhythm in the slightest; he just kept milking me, teasing more and more cum out of me, determined to suck me dry. Finally, when I collapsed into a sobbing wet mess in his bed, he let my dick fall from his lips, carefully so as not to spill a drop. He slid his wet fingers from my hole, and rubbed it gently, lovingly.

Then, I felt his lips meet mine. I eagerly kissed him back, feeling his body on top of mine. His tongue forced my mouth open, and I felt a rush of liquid slide from his tongue onto mine. He had saved my load- at least part of it, and was feeding it back to me. Obediently, unhesitatingly, I sucked it out of his mouth, and the taste wandered back and forth between us on our tongues. We both swallowed as our lips parted, and he collapsed next to me.

He scooped me up in his arms and spooned me, his much bigger body almost completely enveloping me and protecting me. I practically purred with joy, knowing I carried both of our loads in my belly, and he had some of mine in his.

"That was amazing, Dad!"

"You liked that, huh? You didn't mind that I was rough with you?"

"I loved it so much! You can rough me up like that anytime."

"Yeah? It didn't feel degrading or anything?"

I hesitated.

"It was. But I loved it. It was the perfect level of degradation. I liked being your bitch. When you spat on my face I thought I would cum right there."

He held me tight. "I'm glad you liked that. I really felt in charge, like you were mine and I could do whatever I want with you. Is that the kind of dominance you were craving?"

"Exactly the right kind."

He stroked my hair, and kissed my neck, and I fell asleep in his arms, the happiest I had been in a long time.