The Rear View Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold her like this until she calms down and then swing both legs down and to my left and I slowly ease myself almost all the way out before slowly pushing in again and testing her reaction, I reach down and lift her hips and she follows my direction and lifts her ass as she rolls around onto her front and now I'm in her deep from behind and I start stroking in and out again watching her tits move, this time they are swaying left and right as I fuck her.

I lean back and watch my cock sliding between her brown ass cheeks and I tap her right cheek with my open hand and she squeals "oh yes, harder please, again but harder" so I slap her ass hard and I fuck her hard and she's cumming again and I know I can't take much more myself so I push her shoulders down and that raises her ass and that does it for me, my balls tighten and I feel the first spurt of my cum shoot up and into her pussy, followed by another and another and that sets her off again and her body is shaking and I can feel her pussy tighten with every move I make.

Now she's laughing "Oh fuck fuck fuck, I so needed that" she pants. I'm still inside her, not as hard, of course, but hard enough. Mariam has collapsed face first onto her bed and I'm holding my weight on my hands either side of her and slowly grinding against her ass cheeks. I lean forward so my weight is pressing down on her and she's squirming underneath me, pushing back against me and I'm getting proper hard again.

I lie there moving slowly and gently, making subtle shifts in my angle of entry, shifting my weight in response to her movements and I can feel her pussy muscles pulsing and her legs are trembling and it feels like she's cumming again so I move with her flow until she starts to calm and relax again.

I'm still rock hard and still buried deep inside her but I want to taste her so I slide out slowly, pausing briefly to let her adjust and I lie next to her.

"Mmm that was nice" she murmurs as we lie there, my arm resting over the curve of her back. I still can't believe how lucky I am to be lying there post-coital with her but I also want more, lots more so I raise myself onto one elbow and kiss the back of her neck and run my tongue down between her shoulder blades. She arches her back up and turns her head and looks at me. I take the opportunity to ease her over onto her side and her tits are now staring me down so I need to take each nipple in turn between my teeth, gently grazing them, teasing them with my lips and tongue, trying to keep her close to the edge.

My left hand trails down her body and between her legs and I slip two fingers in, curling them to hold her as I push firmly and she moans gutturrally. I'm surprised at myself as I seek to assert my control over her. Keeping my hand in place and my fingers inside her I ease back and slide off the bed, she rolls over and is now on her back so I use my knees to spread her legs before sinking to the floor and with no hesitation I replace my fingers with my tongue, wrapping my arms around her thighs and pulling her lips open so I can penetrate her deeper. I press the flat of my tongue onto her clit and push down hard.

I can taste my cum mixed with her juices.

I want to make her scream, I think to myself, as I lick up and down her swollen outer lips, flicking my tongue against her clit on each pass, but at the moment she is panting hard as I work her pussy. I bring my arms back and hold the back of her knees before pushing her legs up and spreading them wide so her pussy hole is gaping in my face, my tongue searches inside her, my top lip pushing against her pubic bone.

She is now pleading to the lord to help her, and you wouldn't believe what that does to my ego as my tongue alternates between her clit and licking her inner thighs and outer lips. I can sense she is getting close again so I move up slightly and suck on her clit gently before flicking it hard with the tip of my tongue and that sets her off again and she starts to thrash about and her hands are gripping my hair and forcing my face into her pussy as her legs clamp tight against my ears.

I ride out the storm as her juices wash over my face until her legs release my head and I can move away. She pulls herself up the bed and I'm back lying next to her again. But that last orgasm has energised her and she rolls over and onto me pressing her nipples into my chest and her mons against my hard cock. She pushes up and straightens her arms folding her legs under her ass as she raises herself and lines her pussy up against my cock, the tip just slips in and she lowers herself until I am fully inside and her clit is grinding against me.

"My turn now" she giggles as she grasps my forearms as she leans forward and lifts her ass before slamming down hard on me, and again and again, and now she's fucking me as hard and as fast as she can and she leans forward again and her tits sway brushing her nipples against my chest and the look on her face is precious. It's intense and beautiful and she's half smiling and half snarling.

She's rotating her hips on both the up and the down stroke and I don't know how much more I can take, my cock is beginning to ache from being so hard for so long and my balls are tight but I've still got a little way to go yet. But Mariam clearly has other ideas as she rakes her finger nails down my chest and leaves one hand at the base of my cock so her knuckles press against her clit. I'm matching her in time as I push my hips up but she is totally in control, as I realise when she reaches round and I feel a fingernail scrape my ass hole and firm pressure on my perineum. I see stars as the first burst shoots up my cock and deep into her, my balls contract as a second spurt follows and then a third and I'm pushing my hips up as hard as I can and I can feel her cumming again as my cum fills her up.

"Holy fuck" as she collapses besides me "that was something else" I can't answer her just yet "how do you know how to do that thing with your tongue?" she asks without expecting an answer "That should be outlawed".

I still can't answer and she may also have to be a bit more specific but now's not the time to ask for clarification. Now's the time to bask in that bliss as I don't know when or if it will ever happen again.

But i think we might both have got our breath back now as her arms flop down onto my chest.

"More please, but I think I need ten minutes first" she whispers as she drapes her leg over mine and rests her head on the bed, her long black hair over my arm, before closing her eyes. She is not sleeping, I can tell. I imagine her to be just lying there enjoying the release.

My mind drifts back to the look in the rear view mirror.

12