My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 01

Story Info
How a 50 year old man devoured my sister's innocence.
2.3k words
4.24
71.4k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story and I've given up a detailed build-up so you can understand the context better. Thus, the first chapter is sort of a slow burner. Things get wilder in Chapter 2, I promise.

My name is Vikas, I am from Lucknow, India and this is the story of how our tenant turned my innocent sister into a sex maniac.

This is a true story which I haven't been able to discuss with anyone. Even as I enter my late 20s, it bothers me, fascinates me, and turns me on like nothing else in the world. I am married with a kid and my wife doesn't know why on some nights, I ravage her pussy like a monster. She has no idea what goes on in my head on those nights.

The tale begins on a sombre note. Almost a decade ago, my mother passed away due to cancer. My sister and I were very young. It was devastating for us! We, as a family, were always a bit anti-social because my father was highly-educated and well-earning, and therefore didn't gel well with my extended family, all illiterate and judgemental folks. However, our father didn't let grief get the better of him. He still woke up on time, went about his day, and took care of us. We would cry for hours sitting beside him but he never broke.

But, just in a few months, my sister took control. She matured so quickly that it baffled us all. She would cook for us, help me with my homework and even ran errands every day. She became the woman of the house, even when she was still just a girl. All this while, she didn't lose focus on her studies. Thus, just days after she turned 18, she got in into one of the top colleges in our city, that too in an English Literature course.

Her maturity also started reflecting on her body. As an 18 year old, she looked nothing short of an actress. I won't use the word sexy. The word that fits her is beautiful. She had sharp features, straight, dark and long hair, that slightly curled towards the end. Her height was 5'4. She wore a nose ring and her ears were always adorned by long, hanging earrings. Her boobs were average but of the right size to make her look like the perfect wife material. Losing mom at a young age gave her eyes an air of sadness that made her look even more attractive.

She always dressed modestly, in salwar-kameez-dupatta. You can best describe her as Dakota Fanning if she were Indian. Because she had matured so early and looked so goddamn beautiful, all the guys in her college had a crush on her. Majority of her classmates told her that they wanted to marry her, instead of approaching her with sexual advances. My illiterate extended family even started sending her marriage propositions. From men, 10-15 years older than her!

It was getting crazy for her but she didn't let it all get to her head. She dated a boy for a few months but he was too immature for her. She would reject a boy every day, albeit modestly. It wasn't pride that stopped her from dating, like it usually is for pretty girls, but she just couldn't gel well with anyone. Besides that, she was always so busy looking after us that she simply didn't have the time and space to think for herself. All that changed, of course, when Kartar Singh Ji started living with us.

We owned a massive house and a section of it was completely unoccupied. As my sister and I started getting older and ready for college, my dad thought of renting out that section to get some extra income. After rejecting many candidates, we zeroed in on a certain Kartar Singh. A 50-something Sikh guy from Punjab who was going to stay in Lucknow for a few months. He ran a small business in Punjab and was looking to form contacts in Uttar Pradesh to expand his prospects. He wasn't too well-off and came from a middle-class family like ours. He also had a very jolly and caring nature. So, accepting him as a tenant was a no brainer.

He was almost 5'10, borderline obese, had a salt and pepper beard that flowed till his collar bone and always wore an orange turban. He had thick, heavy hands which I felt whenever he used to pat my back, and he did that quite often. His friendly nature, joyous energy and friendliness made us gel well and we started treating him as part of the family. Even for my sister, things began changing as she could finally feel like a child with Kartar Singh around. But then things took such an unexpected turn.

As we became comfortable with Kartar Singh, my dad started spending more and more time outside. He started socialising, accepted a touring job and would be away most weekends. Kartar Singh's room had a TV with cable so my sister and I would spend our evenings watching films in his room, on his bed. I would sit in the middle and they would sit on either side while we shared a blanket.

One cold December evening, we were watching a film as was the custom. My father had gone for a tour towards the Southern part of the country and we were alone with Kartar Singh. It had been more than a year since Kartar Singh started living with us. He was family now. My sister was now almost 20 and I had turned 18 merely days before. We treated Kartar Singh as an uncle and he would often talk about how we were exactly like his kids back home. He only visited them every 6 months, so it was no wonder that he was so emotionally attached to us.

So, that evening as we were completely engrossed in the film, Kartar Singh asked me to fetch hot water from the kitchen. I obeyed like a son and left. Since, the kitchen was almost a 5 minute walk and it took me a while to heat the water, I must've gone for a good 10 minutes. When I returned, I saw something that shocked me to the core! Kartar Singh ji had grabbed my sister's beautiful hair and was kissing her soft, white throat. Her lips had broadened into a smile and her mouth was open in a sensual rage. Kartar Singh's massive hand was reaching her breasts when suddenly they became aware that I was there.

"No, no it's nothing. You're fine." Kartar Singh let go of my sister and pretended that he was checking something.

"Your sister thought there's a lump in her throat. But she's fine. Stupid kid!" He said laughing and staring at me.

"Yeah!" My sister replied. Her voice heavy with lust and her hair messed up. Then, she got up and left saying she'll start preparing dinner. The gush of air that emerged as she left the room resonated with a long sigh.

Even though at 18, boys in India are exposed to pornography and other sexual content, being from a conservative family, I had still retained my innocence. My heart was racing and said that something was happening but my naïve mind trusted Kartar Singh. It trusted my sister who was as conservative as me. I handed the glass of water to him and sat down next to him.

Chapter 2

I almost forgot about that incident and life went on as usual. But it wasn't long before something happened again. Kartar Singh bought a laptop and we were super excited. In those days, buying a laptop was rare so it was natural that we were so drawn to it.

"Tonight, we will watch an English movie on this. And I will sit in the center so both you and your sister can keep telling me what's happening. You know how much English I know."

Kartar Singh hailed from a small village in Punjab. He was a truck driver for most of his life. Although, he was educated but had barely passed high school. He didn't understand English too well and wasn't too adept at modern technology either. My sister and I, on the other hand, were educated in a convent school and by that time, my sister was well into the first year of her graduation in literature. Without a surprise, she was topping her college and also won a debate competition. So, that night's movie night was sort of a celebration.

"Didi, let's go!" I shouted in my room.

"5 minutes!"

I went into the room to check in on her and what I saw made my jaw drop! She was sitting in front of the mirror and applying kajal to her eyes. She was wearing a black-coloured, silky Patiala Suit and a dark red shade of lipstick, with a red dupatta. There was some make up on her cheeks as well and she let her hair down on one side. Drop-dead gorgeous is an understatement to describe her.

"Didi, we are not going out! We're gonna watch the film in Kartar Ji's room. And you're dressing up as if you're going on a date."

"Haha! Shut up!" She blushed and started wearing glass bangles, a mix of red and black.

In a few moments, we entered Kartar Singh's room and his reaction was the same as mine.

"You guys seem to be ready!" He addressed the both of us but his eyes were fixated on my sister. "Come, let's get started!"

We turned off the lights and started watching 'A Walk to Remember', as recommended by my sister. In a while, there was a moment of silence in the picture and I suddenly heard a heavy sigh. And I could feel that some movement stopped as well. I looked at my sister and her face went pale.

"Sorry, an endless yawn. Let's watch something that makes me less sleepy."

So, we switched to Casino Royale, this time it was my recommendation. But again in a few moments, I could hear my sister's bangles tinkling loudly. Through the laptop's light, I could make out that her head was resting against Kartar Singh's shoulder and she was rubbing her hair on his beard, her eyes rolled up. One of Kartar Singh's hands was on the laptop and the other one was below the blanket. On closer inspection, I saw that the blanket was mounted near Kartar Singh's groin and there was movement between my sister's thighs.

It was clear then. I was naïve but not that naïve. They were giving a handjob to each other. I froze on my seat. But they, they were going wilder, as if I wasn't even there. Both of them were sighing lightly and even the laptop was feeling their passion. Then, suddenly, Kartar Singh's hand landed on my shoulder and shook me out of my unconscious.

"Beta, go and get a glass of water. Last time you brought it lukewarm. Make sure it's hot. I'll pause the movie."

I kept staring at him.

"Go, go. Good boy!"

My sister also moved her head and her hair this time fell on Kartar Singh's shoulders. She took a hand out of the blanket and adjusted them behind her ear.

I gathered all courage and stepped out. A thousand thoughts crossed my head. Should I confront them? Should I tell my father? Should I call the police? The thought of that fat 50 year old making love to my sweet and gorgeous daughter made me so repulsive. But then, I became more aware of my own feelings. No, I was not gonna confront them or call my father. Because my hands had tightly grabbed my penis and I was squeezing it painfully. It was as if I was in a trance. So I stepped forward and peeped through the door.

They were now going at it without shame or fear. They even turned on the light. They were kissing like two teenagers. Wrestling with their tongues. Kartar Singh was devouring her lipstick, licking her throat while she moaned in ecstasy. He fondled with her boobs as her hands went towards his dick. He returned the favour and immediately took his massive hands down her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaah!" My sister went crazy. Those thick fingers were surely inside her now. And I could her wet noises along with their moans and kisses.

The sight was appalling. A man with almost a white beard doing this to a young woman who had barely turned an adult, who had rejected the smartest of her classmates, who was desired by the entire town. But there was passion in their actions and in my sister's moans. Kartar Singh bit her ear over those long earrings, and she moaned again.

"Faster Kartar Ji!"

"You like that bet...baby?"

"Yes ji! Don't stop."

"Ahh ahh, aaaaah!"

"I'm about to come. Quick!"

My sister was now almost in Kartar Singh's lap. She was jumping on his hand and rubbing her boobs, still covered behind that suit, against his face. Her hair were bouncing and her bangles tinkled wildly.

"Kartaaaaar jiiii"

She came. She took deep, heavy breaths, her face still towards the roof. In that moment, it felt as if she had found god. She made her eyes bigger and looked at Kartar Singh with wonder. She kissed him deeply and hugged him tight.

"You are amazing!"

"I know. But next time it's my turn."

"Now, let's get back to our positions before your brother gets back."

He pressed her boobs firmly and they both sat back as if nothing happened. I was still in shock but was feeling strangely lighter. I wondered what had changed when I felt my sticky hand and realized I had cum inside my pyajamas. I was new to masturbation but still this was the best fap of my life till then.