The Rearrangement Room: Zeke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He complies without complaint, but he's biting his lip nervously. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Tonight will be much more fun if you suit your target demographic a bit more. So..." She presses outward with her mind, imposing her desires on Zeke's reality. His habitual slouch straightens into a proud, upright posture. That posture is carefully sculpted to show off her next contribution: his flat, mannish ass plumps up, popping out behind him. The unflattering dude jeans he's wearing snap tightly to attention, lifting and separating his fat cheeks. "Ooh, you look so fucking ripe, Zeke! Look at yourself."

He twists around and looks over his shoulder, shifting into a classic Instagram butt pose without a second thought. "Oh my god, Mallory. It's huge! I may be into guys, but I am a firm top!"

"Oh, how would you know? You're a gay virgin. Besides, I don't think it's quite there yet." His hips flare out and his thighs thicken appropriately, and he's left with a shockingly feminine lower half. Zeke pants hungrily. Clearly, the sight and sensation of this transformation is turning him on in new and interesting ways. Mallory is not exempt -- the power she wields over him is an unprecedented thrill.

"Holy shit. Even straight guys are gonna want to fuck me, Mallory!" he hisses.

"Then I guess they aren't quite completely straight, huh?" she jokes, and then slaps his ass, which jiggles delightfully. One last change takes place -- his tight jeans morph into skintight black leather pants. "Now let's go."

---

Zeke shifts anxiously -- but not uncomfortably -- on his bar stool at the hotel restaurant. The brief trip down here had been sexual agony. Still maddeningly horny from Mallory's blue-balling upstairs, the transformations she had made only drove him further up a wall. All of this while he tried to avoid doing anything gay -- a frighteningly nebulous descrpition that his wife completely refused to elaborate on. The eyes on his lovely new ass and hips, from more men than women, had been impossible to ignore, and he couldn't deny the way it excited him. After so long, he's showing his true self in public, to Mallory. Of course, that hadn't been himself before the strange magic of the hotel room, but now it's undeniable that he's always been this way. Still, it's a lot to handle. "Did we have to sit at the bar?" he asks her. "I feel so exposed seated up here."

"Why do you think I insisted? I want you exposed, Zeke. That's the experiment. If you just practice a little self-control tonight, then you'll spend the whole evening as a happily bisexual married man."

"It's not my self-control I'm worried about," he explains, "it's all these men that look at me like they want to eat me."

"They do," she says simply, then sips from her martini. "But they won't get to. Tonight, nobody is eating that ass but me."

He gasps, "Mallory, I don't -- is that something I want?"

"With an ass like that, it's something you're going to get. Don't worry. I'll make you forget every boy you see tonight when I stick my tongue up in you. You're gonna cum so hard you cry."

"Holy shit," he says, staring down into his cocktail with a smile. Mallory was never this aggressive. "This trip really is gonna boost our sex life." Still, he can't quite get used to his thick thighs and ass that wiggles as he walks. Mallory hadn't made that a new irrevocable truth, so maybe she would end up doing it. Needing a moment to cool off, he excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

Every step is equal parts pleasure and embarrassment. The bar is long, and stretches around a corner to the bathroom. Just as he steps out of Mallory's line of sight, he can feel himself catching the eye of a man leaning back against the bar. He's a few years younger, maybe twenty-five, with a close cropped beard and glasses. He's tall and broad and every bit the type of guy Zeke has secretly lusted over for years. And, with Zeke's new physique and risque outfit -- in addition the leather pants, he's wearing a loose green t-shirt with a deep v-neck -- that type of man appears to be lusting over him. Not shyly, either; the other man steps up from the bar to put himself just on the edge of Zeke's path, not blocking him completely but making himself unavoidable. Zeke blushes and his heart skips a beat. Without thinking about it, he slows down and makes eye contact.

"Hi," the other man says, simple and confident. His smile is aggressively charming.

"Hi!" Zeke squeaks. Fuck. This is exactly the type of situation Mallory had been trying to put him in. If she could see him now, she'd be grinning from ear to ear. Which, he realizes, is exactly what he's doing as this other man looks him up and down hungrily. "Um... I was going to go to the bathroom."

"But you aren't anymore?" The other man raises an eyebrow. "Did something change your plans?"

"Oh, haha, I meant to say that my plan, currently, is to, uh..." his words trail off as the man steps closer, right into Zeke's personal space. Zeke's eyes come up to just below his chin, so he has to tilt his head back to maintain eye contact. Which is, apparently, something he wants to do.

"Introduce yourself and have a drink?" the man suggests. He stretches a hand out right next to Zeke to lean against the bar, bringing himself just a little closer in the process. Invitingly cut biceps flex on the arm as it leans, and Zeke finds himself still at a loss for words. "I'm Quinn. What's your name and what do you drink?"

"Zeke," he answers automatically. He does not think he's done anything yet that counts as 'something gay', according to Mallory's vague definition, but if very forward flirting counts, he's about to. "Whatever you want me to."

Quinn's eyes go wide, and Zeke gets the feeling that he'd almost lost his cool composure, but he reigns himself back in quickly. He steps even closer, and now his knee presses softly against Zeke's thighs. It would only take the tiniest stretch onto his toes for Zeke to kiss him, which is sounding very appealing. A feeling inside him ticks, like when Mallory first made him bi an hour or so ago. When she 'moved him up the Kinsey scale'. "I keep my favorite drinks up in my room," Quinn offers.

"Hmm, that sounds nice," Zeke purrs, bringing his hand to rest on the inner thigh of Quinn's encroaching leg. "But I'll start with the drink you're about to order me from the bar."

---

Mallory watches Zeke sashay around the corner and out of sight, then turns to survey the bar patrons in the opposite direction. Though it hadn't been a factor in their decision, Mallory had noted how forwardly queer friendly the hotel advertised itself to be, and the clientele certainly fits. There's ripe opportunity here, she thinks. She doesn't want to wander off and leave Zeke alone and helpless when he comes back from the bathroom, though, so she settles for flirting with a cute blonde woman three seats over in a mauve dress that flares out around the thighs.

An idea occurs to her -- she could exert her will over this woman, make her into the perfect plaything for herself and Zeke. An image of the woman sucking Zeke's massive cock crosses her mind, but morphs into something even more delicious. Rewriting her reality like she had Zeke's, going further. She could be their long-time throuple partner. She could be Mallory's wife and Zeke their live-in gay boyfriend. She could be Zeke's sister that stole Mallory away with her irresistible sexual energy. A thousand potential realities play out, but Mallory packs them back into her psyche. Zeke is her husband, and that gives her a certain right to alter his reality, she reasons, but to do so to a complete stranger would be wildly irresponsible and potentially cruel. Better to do this the old fashioned way for now.

After quickly downing her martini, Mallory steps away from the bar and moves to sit next to the blonde. She's nearly finished her beer, so Mallory attracts the bartender's attention. "I'll have two of that," she says, pointing at the almost empty glass. The woman looks at her, tilting her head. "Not too presumptuous of me, I hope. I saw you enjoying it from a distance and felt compelled to join you."

"Not at all," the other woman says with a smile. A silver ring pierces her right lower lip. She smells like honey and rosewater. Extending her hand delicately, she says, "Jolie."

Mallory takes the offered hand gently. "Mallory." Their drinks arrive, and Jolie takes a long sip, watching Mallory all the while. On her hand is a tattoo of a long blue bird. "Is that a heron?"

"It is," Jolie confirms after lowering her glass. Her bright lipstick glistens in the blue and red glow of the neon lights behind the bar. "I've moved all over the country, but everywhere I go I see these birds. They feel like home."

Mallory brushes her black waves away from her face to take a sip of the beer so she can think before speaking. It's fruity and sour, not her usual taste, but the company makes it pleasantly sweet. She is finding herself shockingly attracted to this woman. Maybe her rules were already coming into affect? She wasn't sure exactly what she'd meant when she said 'something gay' up in the suite, but this sort of thing would fit under her normal definition. What she's feeling now with this woman must be similar to what Zeke felt watching gay porn. Or, more accurately, what he thinks she feels when they watch lesbian porn: the feeling of moving just a bit towards 'full lesbian'. "That's sweet," she says when she finishes her drink. She can feel herself blushing, but her skin is just dark enough to hide that in the evening light of the restaurant. "Tell me about your travels." Wrapped up in conversation with Jolie, Mallory quickly loses track of time.

---

"The bar it is, then," Quinn says. He turns towards the bar, bringing his outside hand along Zeke's lower back as he does. The strong hand on his back gently guides Zeke to turn to the bar with Quinn. Zeke stares up at Quinn as the taller man orders a pair of complicated drinks. When Quinn looks down at him, he realizes his mouth is hanging open and closes it quickly. He does not downplay it well, thoughtlessly pulling his lips into his mouth and then pursing them back out. There's no space between them; apparently, Zeke's body decided to lean up against Quinn at some point in the last thirty seconds. Quinn remains silent, just watching him move, which he can't stop doing. He tries to restrain himself, but every subconscious gesture sends blaring signals.

One hand reaches around to pull Quinn's hand off his back but just ends up running its fingers gently along his forearm. When he pulls it away, the other hand drifts up to his mouth, and when he pulls that back down, his middle finger tugs on his lower lip. He is spiraling. Mallory's experiment is rocketing forward faster than he can get a handle on it. He tries to create a little distance between the two of them, but in the process Quinn's hand drifts down to his ass, and he freezes. Quinn does his devilishly handsome eyebrow raise.

Fuck. Fuck.

"What was that, Zeke?"

"Oh my god, did I say that out loud?" Zeke plants his elbows on the bar and drops his face into his hands in embarrassment, but all this achieves is to press his ass back against Quinn's hand, which firmly squeezes the cheek underneath. Zeke can feel the soft flesh give way under the strong, thick fingers, squishing invitingly. That Kinsey scale keeps ticking upward. He slowly moves his hips in a circle a few times, basking in the possessive grip of Quinn's hand. That hand slides to the middle just a bit, one finger pressing carefully at the top of Quinn's crack.

Zeke raises his head to look back at Quinn. "I don't think this behavior is bar appropriate, sir," he says. His words are not discouragement but an invitation. He would love nothing more than for Quinn to pull his pants down and keep exploring with that finger, but he manages to put the brakes on. "I was planning on going to the club across the street, though, if you care to join me and my... friend."

"Is your friend the woman I saw you sitting with earlier?" Quinn asks. Zeke nods. "Thought so. I admit, you had my attention the moment I walked in. I got lucky that you walked my way. But I have to ask about that." Quinn points at Zeke's wedding band.

Fuck. Should he have taken that off in the room? Mallory hadn't said to. Maybe it was supposed to be there as a reminder? "Well, uh, that's... my wife." This provokes a look of legitimate confusion from Quinn. Zeke continues hastily, the words spilling, "But, you know, we're both bi, and she insisted that... that tonight I be willing to experiment. I only recently came out." Was that too much to say?

"Have you never been with a man?"

Zeke's mouth goes dry. He shakes his head demurely and steps right up to Quinn, so that their bodies are pressing together, his hands resting on the taller man's shoulders. Well. Time to commit. "Do you know anybody who would want to be my first time?" Quinn makes no effort to hide his smile.

Tick, tick, tick.

---

"You would think he'd understand," Mallory complains, intoxicated more from Jolie's eyes than the two drinks she's downed, "because he's also bisexual, but I guess he's not quite to grips with that."

"It sounds frustrating," Jolie says, "but everyone's got their journey. You should be more patient with him."

Suddenly Mallory gets the feeling that she's blabbed too much about her marriage problems and is losing this woman's interest. "You're right," she agrees, trying to quickly redirect the conversation. "What do you say we go do something fun?" Jolie purses her lips. "Oh, no, not like that! Just going to dance at the club across the street."

"I think I'll pass, Mal." She points over Mallory's shoulder. "Besides, your boy's coming back. And he's not striking out."

Mallory looks back and sees Zeke approaching with a taller, handsome man. His hips are swaying happily as he pulls the man along by the hand. She's stunned for a moment, staring at her husband flaunt himself for a man he apparently just stumbled into, and when she turns back to speak to Jolie, she was halfway to the door.

"Hey Mal!" Zeke chirps happily. Mallory turns back around to him. "This is Quinn. Quinn, Mallory, my wife."

Quinn steps right up behind Zeke. Mallory watches her husband pull this man's arm around his waist and nestle back into him, wiggling his ass playfully. Quinn extends his other hand over Zeke's shoulder to shake with Mallory. "Nice to meet you, Mallory."

Great. First she scares off Jolie, and now Zeke is bringing around a hotter guy than she's ever been with. She accepts his handshake. "I see you've been busy, Zeke," she says flatly.

"Only because you told me to." Zeke snaps, bringing his other arm to clasp Quinn's elbow as they shake. "You set the rules for tonight, after all."

"You're right," she concedes. "Let's not argue. There's plenty of fun to be had across the street.."

"Excellent," Quinn says, with all the confidence in the world. He looks down at Zeke, who stares up lovingly into his eyes. "Shall we?"

---

Outside the hotel, the three of them wait for the light to change so they can cross. The club's music thumps all the way to here, and a line is forming. "We need to hurry!" Zeke says, bouncing up and down. Quinn's hand is back on his ass, and it feels wonderful.

"We'll get there," Mallory grumbles. "It's not like you two are missing out on anything out here."

"That reminds me!" Zeke grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it up and over the v-neck, revealing his tight tummy. He ties it in a knot and turns around to pose for Quinn. "What do you think?"

"Mmm, I think I'm glad you did that just for me." He reaches a hand and traces one thick finger down Zeke's collarbone.

Zeke shivers involuntarily, but reaches up to wrap a hand around the finger. "Just for you? You think that when I look like this, you won't have competition?" He pulls the hand down towards his belly and flutters his eyes. Quinn hooks his fingers into the hem of Zeke's leather pants and pulls him close. "You just have a good head start."

"Oh really? I think that might be more than I need." Quinn's other hand is suddenly on the back of his head, pulling him up onto his tip toes, bringing their lips together. Zeke's heart feels like it's going to explode, and his cock strains against his pants. Quinn's tongue presses against his lips, which open to welcome it in. Faster than ever, Zeke's sexual orientation is rocketing towards men and away from women. This is absolutely preferable to any kiss he's shared with her in years.

"The light's green." Mallory announces, and the two men separate. Quinn looks unflappably calm, while Zeke feels completely, thoroughly flapped. They follow her across the street and make their way to the back of the line. Luckily, it's moving quickly, but they'll have at least a few minutes to wait.

Quinn's standing behind Zeke, arms wrapped warmly around him. He presses his soft, plump ass back against Quinn's crotch. There's something there pressing into one cheek. Something firm and thick. "What is that I feel?" he whispers up to the stud holding him. "Is it for me?"

"You're gonna have to earn it, girl," Quinn murmurs into his ear.

Mal walks up and taps Quinn on the shoulder. "Can I borrow my husband for a moment?"

Zeke rolls his eyes, but pats at Quinn's forearm. They part, and he steps away reluctantly. "What?" he asks her, his voice sharp.

"I'm glad you're having fun, Zeke," she says. "I just want to check in. How are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're getting a lot more action than I expected you to. I want to know where you're at in terms, of, you know..."

"You gave me this body, honey," he says, putting a hand on his hip. "You wanted us to experiment, and I'm liking what I'm discovering. So say what you mean."

"Do you still want to fuck me?"

He looks her up and down. "Turn around for me." She twirls slowly, without enthusiasm. Her shape, her face, her dress... There's still something there to work with. "I could hook up with you, I think."

---

"You think?" Mallory is aghast. "I think this has gone too far, Zeke. I'm gonna turn you back a bit, ok?"

"You think you have the right to undo what you did?" he hisses, leaning towards her so they can't be heard. "I like the way I am. I'm proud of it. You molded me like clay and didn't like what you made, but that's not my problem."

Mallory sighs and closes her eyes. This hurts. Zeke may not quite be himself, but he's her husband, and it's her fault the way he is. It was not supposed to go this far. But she made this mess, and it's her responsibility to clean it. She reaches in towards the power she hasn't drawn since they were up in the hotel room, and reaches out to turn bake Zeke. Not all the way. Just most of the way.

Nothing happens. No surge of power. No restructuring of reality itself or even just Zeke. "Wait, Zeke," she says, starting to panic. "It's not working. Something is wrong."

"Nothing is wrong me!" he says, raising his voice.

"No, Zeke, not with you -- with me. With the power. I don't think it will work out here." She's starting to cry. "Please, can we just go back up to the room? I won't do anything without talking about it first, I promise!"

"I have a better idea, bitch," Zeke says, turning back to Quinn. "Why don't you take me up to your room and show me why I never need a woman again?"

---

After leaving Mallory shocked and upset on the sidewalk, Quinn and Zeke rushed back to the hotel. "I'm way up there," Quinn says, as they step onto the elevator.

"Then you're gonna need to keep me occupied, aren't you?" Zeke turns away from Quinn and pulls his pants down over his ass. He reaches back with both hands and spreads his cheeks apart, leaning with his face and chest onto the cool glass as the elevator begins to rise. Quinn starts to frantically unbutton his jeans, but Zeke speaks up. "I want that in me so fucking bad you can't even begin to imagine, but you gotta warm me up first. Get down on your knees and worship my ass."