The Rearrangement Room: Zeke

Story Info
Zeke and Mallory go on vacation to improve their sex life.
8.4k words
4.48
17.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I am publishing two stories in my new 'Rearrangement Room' universe at the same time. They have no story connection to each other aside from sharing one element of the initial premise, and are very different in tone and content. This one is about exploring queer sexuality within a straight relationship.]

A strange, secret phenomenon exists in the United States that manifests seemingly at random, without explanation, in hotel. At irregular and unpredictable intervals, an otherwise normal hotel rooms take on a strange set of traits that we will call The Rearrangement Room. Anything from presidential suites in Downtown Manhattan to dilapidated motel lodgings on a Missouri country road can become The Rearrangement Room. We know almost nothing about how this phenomenon operates and even less about its cause or origin.

We can distill our knowledge of it into a few key points, which I will now describe:

First, The Rearrangement Room only ever appears in one place at a time. It has a speed of relocation -- we can tell, after its manifestation, how far it can remanifest in a specific time. This suggests it is a singular force (or even entity) that must move through physical or alternative means from place to place.

Second, The Rearrangement Room's effects begin as soon as the applicable guests first enter the room and ends the last time they leave, though the changes it causes are permanent. It leaves no physical evidence aside from what the actions of the guests cause. It causes no changes to the appearance or layout of a room before, during, or after manifestation.

Third, The Rearrangement Room empowers one of its guests with an as-yet-unexplained power to alter the fundamental nature of people in and around the room. These changes are typically reflected in the broader reality outside of The Rearrangement Room. It also frees them completely from all inhibitions, especially those of a sexual nature. This power has an aggressive and fast-acting corrupting influence.

Fourth, The Rearrangement Room's chosen guest can change anything about themselves and their targets but cannot erase memories, which always remain, even if they are strictly no longer true or conflict with new memories. Therefore, the guests of The Rearrangement Room are always aware of the changes they have undergone.

This is the sum total of our knowledge.

Mallory and Zeke were entering the third year of a loving marriage unfortunately plagued by a waning sex life. Though they had been telling friends and family they were trying for pregnancy, the reality was that they could really only bring themselves to manage a single good effort in each of her cycles. They had not gotten lucky, and, mutually recognizing the issue lay in their lackluster sex life, they had begun to see a couples counselor, Dr. Hiloroma specialized in resolving exactly their problem.

Dr. Hilorona had helped them work through some of their blocks, and in just two months of with with her they'd had sex five times - an enormous increase for them, though it hadn't yet lead to a pregnancy. The key to that success had been communication in and outside the bedroom, and their love had flourished alongside their sex life.

Now, as they sit in the backseat of a taxi from the Miami airport to their beachside hotel, Zeke's feeling butterflies of nervous excitement. He puts his arm around Mallory's shoulders; she snuggles into him. "Love you," he says.

"I love you," she chirps back. "This is going to be fun!"

"I think so," he agrees. "The good doctor hasn't lead us astray yet."

"I feel like it's a cliche, these couple's vacations, but that must be for a reason, right?" Mallory asks, looking up at him with her big brown eyes, eyelashes fluttering. Her skin is a smooth medium brown, and her wavy black hair is loose around his arm. "It's not something I would have thought would work, but everything's been going so great the past few months, I'm sure this will, too.."

"We're overdue for a vacation either way," Zeke agrees. "And we'll have no shortage of time for fun."

"Ooh, I hope that's a promise!"

They chit chat the rest of the way to the hotel. When they arrive, the driver helps unload their heavy suitcases from the trunk. Mallory tips him and the two head into the lobby. It's not wildly extravagant - they only have so much money to spend on something like this - but it is modern, stylish, and well lit. The reception desk is currently unoccupied, so they wait and talk at a lot volume, to not be overhead by guests passing by.

"What do you want to do when we get upstairs?" Mallory asks, blinking those big eyes at him again. She's wearing a loose white blouse unbuttoned enough to reveal her cleavage. Zeke's mind goes exactly where she wants it to.

"First thing's first," he tells her, "we'll need to get you out of that outfit." He still feels awkward with dirty talk, but she always seems to appreciate the effort.

"Mmm, and then maybe we can put a video on?" She's not really asking, he knows - she expects it. And he was expecting this to come up, just not in the hotel lobby.

A major element of their reinvigorated sex life had been the shared viewing of lesbian porn. Mallory had been openly bisexual since they met, but hadn't been wth a woman since - more than five years. With the porn, her sex drive and enthusiasm had skyrocketed. Now was the time to have this conversation, apparently. Zeke hoped he wouldn't fuck it up. "I was thinking not this time," he says gingerly.

"Oh." The smile drops from her face. "Why not? You know how much it's helped us."

"Oh, yeah, for sure!" He says reassuringly. "It's been great. I just don't think we need to do it every time."

"Oh, jealous I'm gonna go full lesbian?" Her question is playful, but she hit much closer to home than she expected. His stomach drops, and he struggles to gather a response. Before he can get the words out, the desk staff arrives and they start checking in.

--

It's a fourteen story ride up an exterior glass elevator to their floor. For a bit, Mallory just looks out at the water, but around the fourth floor she turns to him. Breaking the awkward silence, she asks, "You don't actually think I'm going to 'go full lesbian', do you?" It comes out a little more defensive than she meant.

"I don't know," he says, sounding genuinely concerned. "Last time, you didn't look at me the entire time I was in you. You were staring at the screen. I know you can't change sexuality or anything, but what if you were a lesbian all this time?"

"Oh my god, Zeke." She can't believe he would say something like that. "Are you for real? You've known I was bi. You're always saying it's hot!"

"Are you really bi? Because it feels like you're only getting off to the porn, not the man in your bed."

"I think I would know if I was a lesbian, Zeke," she snaps. "And I'm pretty sure your dick in me had a big role in my orgasms. Don't did this bi erasure bullshit to me."

"I'm not doing bi-whatever," he grumbles. "I'm just saying I don't know how much someone can really be into men and women."

"That's literally exactly bi erasure," Mallory tells him flatly as the elevator slows to stop. "It's bullshit and you know it. Everybody is a little bit bi, even if the circumstances for some people are more narrow."

"Not me," he says defiantly. Annoying, but at least they're both cooling off. The doors ping. "I'm a ladies man."

She rolls her eyes and steps out of the elevator. Of course, he spanks her the instant she's front of him. She looks back at him "Well, then, ladies man, why don't you grab my suitcase and then come show me what you can do?"

Smiling coyly, he hurries along after her. "Yes, ma'am."

The door unlocks with a tap of her phone". "Very fancy," she coos, and then steps inside. Before she can admire the suite, however, a wave of nausea hits her. It passes as quickly as it came. "Whoa," she says woozily. Something tells her it was a result of the room itself. "Is there something weird about the air in here?"

"I don't know, honey," Zeke says, his eyes wide with worry. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah... yeah, no, I actually feel great now?"

Relieved, he says, "Good." He opens his mouth to say more, but stops himself.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

"Say it."

He grimaces. "I wouldn't want you to be at anything but your best to prove how straight you can be for me."

"Oh my god, this, still?" Another strange feeling is settling over. Not uncomfortable at all - it's a sensation that is altogether unfamiliar and indescribable. Perhaps a sense of... power? Control? "Let's try something different than either of us had in mind then, huh? An experiment?"

"An experiment? Still something sexy at least, I hope?"

"I guess that's gonna depend on you, Zeke."

--

Twenty minutes later, Zeke is naked on the bed but for a silk blindfold. Mallory's feet pad gently around the floor, sneaking around. He's feeling impatient. "Are we about ready?"

"I would say we are, baby." The blindfold tugs for a second before loosening and falling away. He blinks a few times to adjust to the light. Standing in front of him, Mallory is wearing lacy orange lingerie. Garters wrap tightly around her soft thighs, connecting to a waist-level wrap. A thin shawl hangs from her shoulders. But she's not just dressed to maximize her body. Her body is different, in subtle but significant ways. Her breasts, previously asymmetrical, are now two perfectly even globes. The stretch marks along her hips are gone. Other small changes add up to an idealized, perfected vision of his wife."How do I look?"

"Fucking amazing. Oh my god. You look..." How to say it? He doesn't want her to think he didn't love her body before - he absolutely did - this is unbelievable.

"Better than ever?" she suggests.

He nods. "How?"

"Something about this hotel room," she says. "You don't feel it, do you?"

"I... I don't know."

"You would know, trust me. I don't know how or why, but I can change things. About myself and, I think, about you. Watch this." She kneels down in front of him and takes his cock in her hands. She strokes the shaft with a gentle grip, sliding the skin up and down. And then it starts to grow - not the normal way. It was already as big and hard as it ever got, painfully swollen. No, now it's just becoming a bigger penis. It gains an inch or two in length and nearly doubles in girth. "Look at this huge fucking cock of yours, oh my god."

"Holy shit, it's so sensitive," he moans.

"Yeah?" She rubs a hand around the big, soft head, rubbing her thumb in circles around the slit. Zeke falls backwards onto the bed, squirming again, his breath rising in pitch and volume. "I do love to make a man moan," she says, letting go of his cock, "but this isn't the experiment. I want you to watch something."

Zeke props himself up onto his elbows, expecting her to put on a show for him with her incredible body. Instead, he sees the hotel room TV, a huge flat screen loaded up with porn. Gay porn. Gay male porn. His dick responds immediately: it starts to deflate. "This is your experiment? You have magical transformation powers and you want me to watch gay porn?"

"Wow, ok, maybe a little thanks for the mega cock I gave you? Just play along. I'm gonna suck this thing as well as I can. I want you to watch the video and just see if it sparks anything at all in you. If not, no worries. But if you enjoy it even a little bit, just be honest with me, ok? Either way, afterwards, we'll see just what I can do."

"Fine," he pouts, "but it won't be easy for me to stay - oh, fuck, your mouth feels good." Her lips smear red lipstick all over the end of his cock, which they barely fit around. He puts a hand on the back of her head and watches her work. Without stopping, she wags a finger at him and then points at the video. "Ugh, ok."

He looks up. There are two men: one of them, larger, is sitting on the edge of a bed, completely naked. Between his legs is a smaller, skinnier man wearing a thong, sucking desperately at the other man's huge cock. Clearly, Mallory matched their scenario to the porn. The twink licks the man's cock from base to tip, drooling. Mallory matches his movement. He wraps both hands around the base of the cock and pumps it eagerly while shoving the head into his throat. Mallory matches this as well. And so it goes, get watching the video, imitating almost exactly the actions of the cock sucking man in the video.

Despite her strenuous efforts, Zeke is having trouble staying hard. He's playing along, but the video is a compete turn off. After three minutes, he pulls her off. "Ok, this is not working for me," he says. "Can we move on?"

"Really? Nothing?"

"Less than nothing. You're giving the blowjob of the century to my extra sensitive superdick and I still can't stay hard with this on."

"Wow. I honestly thought you'd have at least a little bit of gay in you, but I guess not."

"Nope."

"Well... you do now," she says, matter of factly. Something shifts inside of him, a spiritual realignment. Suddenly, the images on screen captivate him. His cock springs back to life.

"Uhh, what just happened?" He feels frightened.

"I moved you up just a smidge in the Kinsey scale, Zeke. Now you're a tiny bit bi." And then she resumed imitating the video, kissing lovingly at the most sensitive point near the tip.

"Oh my god," he says, feeling butterflies again. Nothing in the video has changed, but his perception of it has changed radically. Now he can't take his eyes off the younger man. As Mallory devoutly follows along, Zeke's attention is utterly stolen by the cute boy on screen. He wiggles his round ass for the delight of the other man. When he's not stroking the cock, his free hands drift to that ass, squeezing at the smooth cheeks. "Fuck. Fuck. Holy shit, Mal."

The twink stands and turns around, bringing his beautiful ass to press against the cock he had been worshipping. He grabs it and presses it between his cheeks, pulling aside his panties. He whimpers with anticipation.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass instead of the pussy, Zeke?" Mallory's voice snaps him back to attention. God, she looks so fucking hot. He's too stunned to register her question until she asks it again; he nods eagerly. "I give you permission to look at me now, Zeke. If you want." Then she shoves his massive rod into her asshole, right in time with the boy on screen.

Immediately, she begins to moan furiously. Zeke watches her squirm on his cock for a moment, but the porn catches his attention again. As his wife pants desperately and leans back against him, losing focus on her task, he retains it. The fucktoy on screen it's bouncing himself vigorously up and down on the cock, impaling himself with unabashed delight. Mallory is watching Zeke's face, his rapt attention on the video, obviously enjoying his newfound male interest. Her enjoying it drives him to further heights. He bucks his hips underneath her.

"Do you want to cum in my ass while you watch that?" she asks him.

"Oh fuck, yes."

"You wanna cum from watching gay porn?"

"Uhh-huh."

"You wish you were fucking him instead of me right now? That you had that cute gay boy riding your cock?"

"Ohhh, Mallory."

"Well?"

"YES," he shouts, pushing her head aside so he can watch and furiously pounding her ass. The twink bounces his own ass up and down. "I want to tear him in half and fuck him until we can't think anymore!"

"That's right you do, baby." Then she hops off, his cock exiting her asshole with an audible slurp.

"Whuh?" Zeke is shocked, shaking, and desperately needs to cum.

"Phase One of the experiment is complete," she announces, struggling to stand on shaky legs. Her skin is flushed all over her body, and her heavy breathing makes the words come out slow and uneven. "It looks like you are a little bi."

He tries to ignore her, watch the video, and make himself cum as quickly as possible, but he can't - his body won't do what he tells it. "Uggh! Why?"

"Because I can't have you cumning before Phase Two!" Her pussy drips as she stands and explains. "In Phase One, we proved that everyone is a little bit bi -"

"You literally used magic!"

"And you still wanted to watch that boy get his ass wrecked instead of watching yourself wreck mine, didn't you?" His answer is an animalistic groan. "Right. Now, you still want to fuck me, don't you?"

"I would do terrible things to you with this cock right now," he growls.

She bites her lip but stays focused. "So, we're going to test your other idea - that being bi is just waiting to end up gay or straight."

"What do you mean?"

--

Mallory watches her husband pant and squirm on the bed. The thrill of the mysterious power courses through her. She altered him, fundamentally, with just a thought. She had barely begun. "Right now, you and I are both bisexual. Despite your drifting focus a few minutes ago, I know you're still mostly a ladies man. After all, it was still a woman's ass making you cum."

"I didn't cum!" he cries. "You won't let me!"

"Well. Your horniness levels need to be maintained for Phase Two!" The power welled up inside of her. Time to bring it to bear. "Here's the plan: we're going to downstairs to the hotel restaurant and then the club across the street. We'll have a nice dinner, go dancing, and then come back up here."

"That's it?"

"No," she begins, brimming with excitement, "Because if either of us does anything gay, then that person will shift a little more to being fully gay or lesbian."

"Oh no, Mallory. That's a bad idea."

"Oh come on, it's just for fun!"

"But what if it works too well?" he pleads. "You're setting up a slippery slope that's only going to end one way!"

"Sorry, Zeke, I'm not a scientist. Maybe the experiment's not perfect. But I'll compromise: if it goes too far, I'll just stop us where we are, maybe turn us back a bit. And when we get back up to the room, I'll reset everything to how we are now."

"Why not before we got here?"

Of course he would deny himself all the fun he just had. "Zeke, baby, that was too hot. You're never gonna be straight again." Something about that statement sticks with her. She's limiting herself. There is untapped power here. "After all, you've always been a little curious about boys."

"What?" He asks, incredulous. "No I have... I have? Oh, shit. I have. Even though I haven't. What's happening?"

"I made some edits, of course." Watching him struggle with a new reality was delicious. She remembered her old, straight husband perfectly well (and do did he) but now that reality was defunct. It persisted only as a memory. "What do you think?"

"I don't knoowwww," he groans. Clearly, even if he doesn't want to, he's enjoying this.

"Let me take it easy on you," she offers. "You've never acted on it. You just can't help but drift to thoughts of men and cocks and muscles when you masturbate. That was why our sex life struggled, after all. But once we each started watching our favorite porn during sex, things have gotten so much better."

"I can't believe I'd been in denial for so long," he says, getting emotional. "I couldn't accept myself. I missed out on so much when I was single!"

Even in a crisis he's still horny. Seeing him upset like this, however, was not any fun at all. "Don't be ashamed, Zeke. Everyone comes to their truth in their own time. Your timeline took longer than mine. That's ok."

"Oh course," he agrees, calming down immediately. "You're right."

"Good," she coos, leaning down and bringing her mouth to his. They share a loving kiss. She pulls away, saying, "Now, you know the plan. You know the rules. I just have last little thing for you. A gift. Stand up for me, please."