All Comments on 'The Reawakening of a Witch'

by Driftingly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn if that ain't some absolutely stupid crap. You need to live in the real world.

1thaiguy1thaiguy12 months ago

Great story definitely different hoping for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was outstanding. A very well written erotic tale, with a different format on how your characters got to where they did. I can only hope you will continue this masterful. The modern day Sarah tracking down her incestuous ancestors through the centuries, always in the shadows, ever a step ahead of proper authorities, would make for a fascinating, and quite frankly hot, read. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; As a historian. I just love your story, such a lovely twist on the usual incest stories posted here and given the twisted history of the `witchfinders' and their times, believable. Five stars, but a pt2 would be good.

ElrastElrast12 months ago

Certainly an interesting take on the genre. I particularly enjoyed the concept of the modern day Sarah becoming obsessed with the actions of her ancestors. Unlike the anonymous commentary which derided this piece, I can very well believe that such an obsession can exist in the real world.

The Time of the witchfinders was definitely well established within this tale, and I look forward to the development ofnthe story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nailed it. Nice story, great writing in a gothic horror sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not my kind of story 3 stars

Davester37Davester3711 months ago

I enjoyed this clever story very much. I don’t understand why a commenter would insist that your story must come from the real world. The nature of fiction is that the story doesn’t have to be from the real world, yet if it’s well done the reader may be left wondering if it is or not! You write well.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not much to it did not like it just a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous