The Rebecca Chronicles Story 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
Innocent young woman sets out to find herself.
3.7k words
4.34
6.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavRho
RavRho
6 Followers

***Disclaimers***

  1. Even though I have used names and map locations of actual American cities, the rest of the details, including descriptions of cities and other locations, in these stories are 100% fictional.
  2. This first part of the first story is heavy on introduction and setting the stage for future parts and stories. Therefore moves a little slow. Future parts and stories will move much faster. So stayed tuned! Thanks!

Story 1: Moving to Philadelphia, Part 1

The day she was born, Rebecca was left at Minneapolis City Hospital. That same day, Doris, a devout church lady from Ellendale was there volunteering with The Lord's Ladies, her church group. Doris decided meeting Rebecca was a sign from God. HE wanted Doris to take Rebecca home.

It was Rebecca's 18th Birthday and Doris could not think of a better way to celebrate than attending church. Rebecca overheard Doris talking to Betty.

"She is going to Ellendale Bible College in September," Doris whispered proudly.

"You want her stuck in this small town?" Betty asked.

"What's wrong with Ellendale Bible College," Doris asked, surprised by her friend's objection.

"She's a young woman ready to explore the world," Betty explained. "She can't do that, stuck here. Don't you remember when we were her age?"

"Hmm," Doris said, recalling herself as a young woman, exploring the world, before settling in Ellendale. "I didn't think about it like that. But where can I send her? She's never been out of Ellendale before."

"I have a nephew, Jacob," Betty suggested. "He's a teacher in Philadelphia."

"Philadelphia is huge! Much too big." Doris exclaimed.

"He teaches at a Christian School in a suburb of Philadelphia," Betty replied.

Doris thought for a minute then said, "I guess that would be okay. At least she'll have a nice Christian man to start her out right."

Rebecca felt a rush of excitement. She hadn't wanted to stay in Ellendale, but didn't have money or a job. She had decided to come up with a plan once she finished high school, but this was an unexpected gift.

The last Monday in August, Rebecca stood in front of the full-length mirror at the entrance of Doris' tiny house. She had tied her black hair back into a tight bun at the nape of her neck. Doris did not let her wear makeup. Luckily, she was attractive enough without it. Her face was clear with soft white porcelain skin; big grey-blue eyes; and pink slightly plump lips.

"You look great!" Doris chirped excitedly.

As it was such a scorching hot day, Rebecca had decided wear one of her summer dresses Doris had made her. It was a simple cotton one-piece with a once-bright floral pattern that had faded into shades of grey. The elastic waist had also completely stretched out so the dress hung in a straight line to her knees. The dress made her body look shapeless, not one distinguishable feminine features visible. But it would be comfortable for the long drive ahead. Plus, Rebecca planned to update her wardrobe as soon as she could once she reached Philadelphia.

Rebecca heard a car pull up. She grabbed her homemade Hobo Bag purse slinging over her shoulder. She then picked up the flowered suitcase Doris had given her as a parting gift. It had noticeable wear and looked like it was from the 1960s. However, it was one of the few material things Doris had ever given her. Doris believed materialism corrupted the soul. Therefore, most of Rebecca's clothes were homemade and she had few material possessions to her name. Rebecca, herself, did not share Doris' opinion and she was looking forward experiencing some materialism.

Rebecca opened the front door to see a slightly beat up red compact car parked at the end of Doris' front walk. A man in his mid-40s jumped out of the driver's side and walked around the car then up the walk towards Rebecca. He had short brown hair and wore a white golf shirt, freshly pressed, and a pair of beige khaki shorts, secured with a belt under a slight tummy roll. His arms and legs were moderately fit and tanned. He had a warm smile that made his brown eyes twinkle. Rebecca was surprised to find him somewhat handsome, a guy-next-door type.

"Hi, I'm Jacob, but my friends call me Jake," he smiled warmly as he extended his hand for a friendly handshake. Rebecca felt herself blushing.

"May I?" he asked as he took the suitcase out of her hand. Then he walked to the passenger side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you," Rebecca said shyly as she sat on the seat. Once she was seated, Jake shut her door then walked around to throw her suitcase in the trunk before getting in the driver seat.

"Say goodbye to your small town life, Rebecca," he said as he buckled up and started the car.

Rebecca turned to see Doris standing at the window waving her off. Rebecca waved back as they pulled away.

As they drove out town, Jake turned to her and said, "I got you a job in the school cafeteria where I work. They are always looking for people and you don't need any experience."

"Does it cover the rent? I don't have any money." Rebecca asked, stiffly. According to Doris, God will provide her with what she needs and will show her the way. Which turned out to mean, Doris wasn't giving her any money.

"I'm not going to lie," Jake replied. "The pay is minimum wage, but I have an extra room so you don't need to pay rent. We'll work out the rest later."

"Thank you, " Rebecca replied. Her attention shifted to the scenery as they pulled out of town. She was mesmerized by the rolling hills and pastures.

"You look like you've never left Ellendale." Jake commented.

"I haven't," Rebecca replied. "Doris doesn't drive so the only way she leaves town is when her ladies' church group goes to Minneapolis to do charity work."

"You don't go with her?" Jake asked.

"No, church stuff bores me," Rebecca replied.

"I see," Jake chuckled. "And Doris was okay letting you stay home alone?"

"When I was young, I stayed with people from church," explained Rebecca.

"And when you were older?" Jake inquired.

"I could stay by myself," Rebecca answered, rigidly.

"No parties?" Jake teased.

"No," Rebecca replied. "All the people I knew were from church and they didn't party."

"Friends?" Jake asked.

"Not really," Rebecca replied. "They were nice people, but I wasn't close with anyone."

"I see," Jake replied with a hint of boredom in his voice. They fell into silence. After a short while, Rebecca pulled out a romance novel she had found in the church donation bin.

"What's that?" Jake's voice jolted from her book. He was pointing at the lacy hem sticking out from under her dress. She hadn't noticed that her dress had ridden up exposing her bloomers.

"Those are my undergarments. Doris makes me wear bloomers under my dress for modesty." Rebecca blushed.

"You must be boiling," Jake said with astonishment.

"I've worn them all my life so I'm used to them," Rebecca replied.

"You don't need to wear them with me if you don't want to," Jake suggested.

"I am sweating more than I'm used to," Rebecca replied in contemplation.

"That's because we are traveling southeast," Jake explained. "It's getting hotter and more humid. Also, my car doesn't have air-conditioning. It's going to get worse as we get closer to Philadelphia. In Philadelphia, you're going to be sweltering."

A short while later, Jake pulled into a gas station with a diner. Rebecca went to the bathroom and removed the bloomers from under her dress. She couldn't believe how much better she felt. A little bit free. When Rebecca walked out of the bathroom, Jake was seated at a booth.

"Your dress is really hanging off you now, but at least I can tell there's a woman under there with breasts and hips."

Rebecca blushed awkwardly.

"Don't worry," Jake said, lightly teasing. "I meant it as a compliment. What do you want to eat? My treat."

"Thank you. I'll have salad and water." Rebecca replied.

"That's it?" Jake asked, slightly amused.

"Doris believed in only eating homemade food and drinking water or juices made from fruits or vegetables."

"Well try a soda at least," Jake encouraged and ordered Rebecca a coke. It was sweet and was on ice. Rebecca liked how it tasted and welcomed the ice-cold drink after sitting in the hot car. She gulped it down faster than she intended. Jake watched her in amusement.

"You like it?" he smiled. Rebecca giggled with slight embarrassment.

"Here. Have one of my fries." Jake motioned to his plate. She took a fry and bit it. It was oily and crispy at the same time with a hit of salt. Rebecca very much enjoyed it. Jake laughed and offered her more. Before she knew it, she had eaten over half of his plate of fries.

Back on the highway, Jake continued to engage her in friendly chit chat. Rebecca was feeling more relaxed in his company. Laughing at his own joke, Jake absent-mindedly patted her leg. Rebecca gasped.

"What's wrong?" He asked, surprised and concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Sorry," she blushed. "I've never been touched by a man before. In fact, Doris wasn't one for physical affection either. So I'm not used to it."

"Oh," he replied. "Well, we'll have to get you used to being touched. I'm a pretty affectionate guy."

Then Jake rested his hand gently on her leg. This made Rebecca nervous but it also felt nice. Even though his hand was over her dress, Rebecca could feel its warmth through the thin material.

"Is this ok?" He asked softly.

"It's okay," she said nervously.

"Try to relax," he said. Rebecca exhaled, forcing herself to relax.

"That's good," Jake's voice with a hint of sultry tone. He took her hand in his and laid his arm over her leg. "Do you like this, Rebecca?"

"Yes," she answered almost in a whisper. In fact, she liked it very much.

They spent the rest of the drive holding hands, Jake engaged her in light-hearted banter. Rebecca was much more relaxed when the sky darkened and she saw lights across the horizon in the distance.

"That's Chicago," Jake said. "Unfortunately, we only have time for an overnight stop. I booked a single room in a motel just off the highway."

"I see," Rebecca answered, stiffening again. She had never shared a room with anyone before. Let alone a man.

"Sorry, I live off a teacher's salary," Jake replied. "It does have two beds though."

Upon checking in the room, Rebecca immediately took a cool shower. It was so refreshing after their long ride in a hot car. She walked out of the bathroom and Jake looked at her with amusement.

"More layers?" He asked. Rebecca wore a white old-fashioned short-sleeved nightgown cut just above the knee with a slip underneath.

"You're right," she agreed, remembering the freedom she felt after taking off her bloomers. She removed the slip while Jake showered. She had just pulled her nightgown back over her head when the bathroom door swung open. Jake walked out wearing a T-shirt and boxers. He looked at her again in amusement.

"You also have on underwear?" He teased. Rebecca looked in the mirror. The lines of her bra and panties were visible under her nightgown.

"Yes, I had on three layers," she giggled.

"I see," said Jake. "I know there are two beds, but I want to continue our cuddling. Can we share a bed?"

"I guess," Rebecca answered nervously but was excited by the suggestion.

"You can continue reading your romance novel," Jake smiled coyly, winking. Rebecca cheeks flushed red. Jake laughed flirtatiously. Rebecca smiled. They got into bed and Jake motioned for her to lay in his arms.

"Come here," Jake teased warmly. "I want to cuddle."

Rebecca laid against his chest. His chest was firm but also comfortable and warm. Rebecca inhaled a musky fragrance mixed with a very faint smell of male sweat. She found it surprisingly nice. Jake put his arm around her and she soon relaxed in his embrace. He undid her bun causing her hair to fall over her shoulders and down her back in a black waterfall of long loose curls.

"Your hair is so soft, Rebecca," Jake said as he ran his fingers through her hair. This sent a sensation down her body and she felt a tingle in her groin.

"You're such a beautiful girl, Rebecca," he whispered in her ear, his warm breath tickled her and she giggled. "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Okay," Rebecca whispered, surprised by her own excitement. Jake released her from his embrace and she lay back against the pillow. He then rolled onto his stomach and leaned over so his body was partially covering hers. He leaned in and his lips met hers. They were softer than she expected and a little bit moist. Rebecca felt another tingle in her groin. He pulled back slightly and looked at her in the eye, his brown eyes beaming almost black.

"How was that?" He asked.

"Nice," she swallowed, nervously. He smiled and leaned in again, pressing a little harder and longer. She felt the warm breath from his nostrils warm against her cheek. Her groin tingled again, a little stronger this time. She let out a little moan. He kissed her again and this time she instinctively kissed him back. She felt his lips form a smile as he cupped the back of her head to hold her close while he kissed her continuously. Rebecca felt the flick of his tongue against her lips.

"Hmm?" Rebecca startled. Jake held her and continued to kiss her. Rebecca relaxed again. She felt his tongue flick against her lips again. Jake flicked his tongue against her lips a third time. Rebecca's lips parted slightly and his tongue touched the tip of hers. Rebecca felt a spark travel down her body to her groin where she felt a little explosion of pleasure. She let out another moan as Jake pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth. Her groin tingle continued, becoming a little stronger. Rebecca instinctively gave his tongue a light suck.

"Ohh...Rebecca," Jake moaned softly. "You're a natural."

Then suddenly, Jake stopped and pulled back.

"We have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow," he said, catching his breath as a small bead of sweat ran down his forehead.

"Huh?" She gave him a surprised look of disappointment.

"We should get some rest," he said apologetically. His face was flushed as he gave her a kind smile before leaning over to give her a wet kiss on the forehead. He then rolled over and pulled her back in his arms.

"Ok," Rebecca replied, still half in shock and half in disappointment. Then, relaxed in his warm embrace, Rebecca almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

"Good morning, sunshine." As Rebecca woke up, she saw that Jake was already out of bed and had showered. He was wearing the white golf shirt and beige khaki shorts from the day before now slightly rumpled. He leaned over and gave her a good-morning kiss. Quick but slightly wet so she was able to taste the minty toothpaste on his breath. A spark immediately exploded in her groin.

"I was thinking we should make an unplanned overnight stop at Pittsburg tonight. It'll shorten today's drive and tomorrow's drive will be quick."

"Sure," Rebecca replied as she subdued her excitement.

Before long, Rebecca was showered and dressed, also in her dress from the day before, sitting in Jake's car while he loaded their luggage into the trunk. Today she left her hair down and it fell into a cascade of soft curls over her shoulders and down her back. Once they were back on the road, Jake immediately took her hand in his and rested his arm on her leg. Today, Rebecca immediately felt relaxed and was able to enjoy his banter. Every once in a while, he would lean over giving her a quick but slightly moist kiss on the lips. Her groin tingled.

When they stopped for lunch, Rebecca ordered fries and a coke with her salad. It tasted much better today than yesterday and Rebecca gulped it down. Jake watched her, smiling.

"I suppose, you've never dated." Jake said.

"Gosh, no!" Rebecca replied. "Doris would never have let me date."

"That's a shame," Jake said.

"Well, there was never anyone I was interested in marrying anyways," Rebecca replied.

"There's more to dating than finding someone to marry," Jake explained. "Like the stuff you read about in your romance novels."

"What do you mean?" asked Rebecca.

"I'm talking about sex," Jake explained.

"Oh," Rebecca replied, thoughtfully. "Those are just books. Sex is what married people do so they can have babies."

"That's right," Jake replied. "But there's more to it than that. It's also a lot of fun and you don't have to do it just to have babies."

"Really?" Rebecca was shocked. "I never knew that. Nobody ever told me about that."

"You know," Jake said suggestively. "I could teach you about sex. You'll enjoy it and there's a few things you should learn before you start experimenting in the real world."

Rebecca thought for a minute. She is supposed to be finding her way according to Doris so she decided to be open to whatever came her way.

. "Ok," she said.

In their motel room that evening, Rebecca stepped out of the bathroom freshly showered.

"Why don't we try it without the underwear tonight?" Jake suggested as he headed into the bathroom himself. Rebecca smiled, blushing. While Jake showered, Rebecca removed her bra and panties then crawled into the bed and pulled out her book.

Before she knew it, Jake had crawled in next to her. He immediately rolled over and began kissing her. Rebecca set her book on the nightstand. His kiss was passionate as if they were continuing from where they left off the night before.

"I've been waiting for this all day," he said excitedly in between kisses. Tonight, Rebecca eagerly reciprocated and Jake pressed his body against hers. She could feel a hardness in the front of his boxers against her leg. The tingling in her groin turned into a soft throb. She began moaning softly. His tongue licked against her lips and Rebecca readily opened them as he thrust his tongue deep in her mouth. She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him close while she sucked on his tongue.

"Ohh, Rebecca," he groaned as Rebecca instinctively opened her legs and repositioned herself so she was laying between her legs. He pushed his groin up against hers and she could feel his hardness rub against her throbbing groin causing. She felt a small burst of pleasure. Jake pushed his groin against her a little harder and she felt another burst.

"I feel like I'm going to explode down there," she whispered in his ear.

Jake stopped kissing her. His eyes were dark and wild. Looking her straight in the eye, he repositioned himself so he was laying with his head between her legs. She instinctively opened his legs wide for him and he smiled.

"That's a good girl, Rebecca," he said in a low sultry voice. He gently lifted her nightgown to her waist exposing her naked lower half. She watched him look her over thoroughly.

"You have a very nice body, Rebecca," he said. "Your hips are nicely rounded and your tummy is flat." Rebecca watched Jake as his gaze moved down her body to the tuft of black hair between her legs. He gently took her legs in his hands and placed her feet on his shoulders. Then he placed his hands so his palms were on her buttocks.

"Your pussy is so pretty," Jake added. With his thumb, Jake began gently stroking her pussy hair. It was the most pleasurable sensation Rebecca had ever felt. She began moaning softly. He stroked a little harder, this time brushing against her pussy lips. Rebecca instinctively pushed her pussy against his thumb. Jake smiled. He stroked her again applying more pressure, this time his thumb brushed against the swollen mound between her lips. The sensation was so pleasurable that Rebecca let out a small gasp between her moans.

RavRho
RavRho
6 Followers
12