The Rebecca Chronicles Story 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's your clit, honey," Jake said with a swallow. He parted her pussy hairs with his free hand and looked at her clit.

"Oh yeah, it's completely swollen." His eyes were on fire. He then started rubbing her clit gently with his thumb. The rubbing turned the throb into pure pleasure. Rebecca moaned. Jake continued rubbing, getting a little faster and harder as he rubbed. Rebecca felt her pelvis tighten, then a wave of pleasure wash over her as she relaxed. Jake continued rubbing. Before relaxing entirely, Rebecca's pelvis began to tighten again, this time reaching a new level of tightness before relaxing as a bigger wave of pleasure washed over her. Rebecca moaned. Jake continued rubbing, a little faster and harder. Again her pelvis relaxed, but only partially before tightening again. And again, reaching a higher level of tightness. This time, her pelvis did not relax. Rebecca felt her pelvis continue to tighten as Jake continued to rub hard and fast.

Rebecca pushed her clit against his thumb as her pelvis continued to tighten. He continued to rub faster and harder. Her feet pushed against his shoulders.

"That's it," Jake said in an excited tone.

Rebecca felt her pelvis continue to tighten and she was pushing her clit hard against Jake's thumb. Then, suddenly, Rebecca felt her pelvis spasm in an explosion of pleasure.

"MMM..." she moaned loudly and let out a pleasurable whimper. Jake continued to rub hard and fast as her pelvis spasmed again in another explosion of pleasure. Rebecca felt a gush of warm fluid ooze out of her vagina.

"You're cumming!" Jake exclaimed softly.

All of sudden, Rebecca felt her pelvis relax and she fell into a wave of sleepy relaxation. Jake stopped rubbing and lowered her legs back on the bed before pulling her nightgown down over her legs.

"Did you like that?" Jake asked.

"Uh huh," Rebecca nodded.

"You just had an orgasm," she heard him say as she drifted off to sleep.

12