All Comments on 'The Rebellious Slave Ch. 02'

by HisPet21

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Chapter 2! Yayyy. First reader too. Thank you HP21

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Everyone's back!

Aaaaand all our old favs are baaccck! Arlington, Alyssa, Greenwood, Ben, even (ick) Algeris (I c u lurking there at the auction) ....

As a stickler for consistency and continuity, I'm excited for the rewrite, excited for the new content, and excited to see the continuation of Kara's story past chapter 30. I must also express my surprise and gratitude that HisPet21 kept her word and actually came back with a new draft after a year's hiatus. 30 chapters is a lot of content to revise, and most writers would have given up and moved on. So. I'm glad and thankful HisPet21 is back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect!

Chapter 2!!!! Thank you HP21

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Fun

This was as much fun as the first time reading it, Difficult to spot the differences though.

rosaspinamrosaspinamover 5 years ago
!!!

Oh my god this was absolutely fantastic! All of the new names you're mentioning are so intriguing, and I can't wait to see how they're going to play into a story that you've made even more detailed than the original! I'm really curious about the "mysterious woman" who bought Ben, because I don't remember her playing a huge role in the past.

I'm so sad that you changed one of my absolute favourite lines ever: Alyssa's "You must be at least 9 inches to buy this bitch! Can't punish a girl's pussy with anything less " (or something along those lines). As much as I love Kara, Alyssa is probably my favourite in the series. Her sass and fearlessness are just so awesome, and she just dishes shit out so smoothly. Maybe you could leave Eugene alive for her this time, it made me so sad when you killed him! But that's so far ahead anyways, I should stay focused on what you have so far :D

(I'm gonna be nitpicky for a minute - your math for Belvodiel's bid on Kara after the Ammunition incident flashback is off, you said 3 times the minimum bid of 50k qualid, but wrote 350k which is 7 times 50k, but you also gave us 7 pages of story so what's a little math when you're comparing it to the gift you're giving us.)

So excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Holy crap, this story is god damn good. I'm gonna check everyday to except a new chapter until the end of this story !

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 5 years ago
Wow !

Oh my Gog I love this chapter and this incredible story :)

Arlington bought Kara, can not wait to read more ! Thanks :)

LosianLosianover 5 years ago
Elandra

I hope we will see a little bit more of the other slaves such as Elandra. In your first version there were 3 or 4 times in 30 (?) chapters where we got a glimpse of her. Would be interesting to see some other minor sidestories.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
It all felt brand new again

I am really enjoying re reading so far and despite the fact that I remember the first version well, the new chapters feel fresh and brand new to me. I am really enjoying it and can see how you have improved on the original, which isn't always how these rewrites end up. So in this case, a re write has been a good move on your part. I know you said it would be a few weeks between uploads but I found myself checking almost daily for this next chapter. That's how much i enjoyed the first one. Thanks. :)

HisPet21HisPet21over 5 years agoAuthor
Comment Replies #1

@Anonymous "Everyone's Back": "I cu lurking there at the auction." Lol, I laughed out loud at this. Lord Algeris is terrible, isn't he?

@Cindy1001: Thanks for your comment! I wanted to maintain the integrity of the original story, so it can be hard to spot the differences. But, they are definitely there. For example, the entire conversation between Alyssa and Lord Arlington is brand new. That didn't exist in the original version of the story, but as I was editing, I was like, "If Kara and Alyssa are chained next to each other, then she is literally five feet out of his way. In no universe would Alyssa let Arlington hang around without being a pain in the ass at some point." In a similar vein, the entire portion of the story where Alyssa is baiting a nearby table of guests is also new. I always thought she felt really, really flat as a charcter in the original intro, so I spent a lot of effort beefing up her interactions and making her consistent and a whole lot less cliche. I also spent a lot of time expanding all the major conversations, fleshing out our introductions to Tamius and Ben, and there is now a lot more detail in the flashback scene (i.e. Pickling, the Larrian Mountains, all new terms).

@Rosaspinam: Gah, I can't believe I made that mistake! Like, you have to understand, I have (poorly drawn) maps now, just to make sure that my times and distances are all accurate and the thing I mess up is 3x50?!?! Why, cruel world? Whyyyy!!! XD

Seriously, though, thanks for pointing that out. That's actually important enough to warrant submitting an editing request. (Don't worry, it won't take down the chapter or mess with any ratings or comments. It just means that in a week or so, my math will magically not suck again, lol.)

And yeah, Alyssa is probably my second favorite character to write, with Arlington taking the #1 spot. (I just love writing his cool, smart-ass dialogue; dude is smoother than a motherfucker.) I honestly think she comes across a lot more badass and a lot more complex this time around, too. I never did a very good job explaining her backstory in the original and I regret that, so we get a lot more insight into her character this time arround. Plus, as you saw, I'm already dropping hints for new reveals in this version of the story. :)

@Losian: I definitely include at least a little bit more insight into each of the more minor characters, but alas, the story is already long as is and with so many different POVs to keep track of, I couldn't go too in depth without skewing the storyline. That being said, the one character I really felt the need to somewhat heavily expand upon was Tamius Sue. If anyone wantd more interactions between her and Arlington in the early days...yeah, that's a thing that's gonna be happening in a few chapters. :)

@CurvyGirl00: Aww, thanks so much for your kind words; I am glad the rewrite paid off. It gets even better, promise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Food for thought I guess

Woo! I love it!

But I tell you what? I miss the unsure nervous handler from the first version.

This new one seemed like he was just being nice to make his job easier and also seemed a massive twat.

I thought the morally conflicted and shy young handler added nuance, especially considering the kind of themes that come into play further into the story.

Brierrose70Brierrose70over 5 years ago
Very captivating.

What a captivating story. I enjoyed the plot and how you executed it out for us. The characters were believable and quite entertaining. Can hardly wait to read more.

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 5 years ago
Fuuuuck

Gosh that Arlington is one smooth-ass motherfucker. Everything that comes out of the dude’s mouth (or doesn’t, just his hot smirks) is sexy XD. I loved Alyssa way more this time round cause she’s so cool later on and she’s now super feisty and awesome here and far more than I remember her being. And the detail with the train scene was wonderful. Poor Kara. I feel for her more this time round somehow!

There was just the thing about the bid put up by whatshisface. It doesn’t make sense that he put down 350k on the paper but then she gets sold to Arlington for only 250k when it goes live and no mention made about other dude even bidding on her or looking pissed off that he can’t cause it’s his commanding officer or whatever. So that didn’t make sense unless the 350 was a typo as someone else mentioned with the 3x50 thing. I was a bit confused as I read. But that’s just a tiny thing really.

Looking forward to some hotness going down between these two in the near future.

Oh and re length, I’m all about my worldbuilding and plot in my noncon. I thought the length was great. The more the merrier and etc. thank you for another great chapter. You’ve brought the noncon section back from the dead! I hope you inspire some other awesome authors to write some dark creepy noncon with this wonderful revival of one of my favourite stories here!

happiestsaddesthappiestsaddestover 5 years ago
Also wanted to point out the math..

Because it read that A’s bid of 250k was less than the general’s, so, technically the general should’ve won Kara. Not a *big* deal but something I noticed.

This definitely reads smoother than the old version and I do appreciate the banter from A & Alyssa & A & Kara. I *also* noticed a few plot bunnies from Kara in regards to A that I’m not sure were intentional or not or if I’m reading into things too deeply, as usual. Overall, this was lovely. I really do wish you’d post weekly. I probably won’t stop asking. But I’m in love already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

I love this series but I hate waiting for the new chapters I wish I could just reread it all in one sitting haha! It’s really great though keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lord Arlington

It only took the words “Lord Arlington” for it all to come flooding back. Looking forward to each “new” chapter.

InnocentVenusInnocentVenusover 5 years ago

@HisPet21

Wooo!!! Love all the new scenes!! Alyssa definitely spoke in this one haha!

So excited for more scenes between Talmus Sue and Lord Arlington! But hopefully he is still just crazy obsessed with Kara haha!

I died laughing when you wrote that Kara will probably never find out what happened to the violinist hahaha! I took that as your response to some of the comments asking about her ;).

I’m excited to see how much the next chapter has changed! I know that some of us were kinda worried about what happened to her in the old version (the whip handle scene).

Man I’m so excited to see all the updates!

-Innocent Venus

(I’ll probably comment again when I read it again Haha, I just had to comment)

Naval_NonpersonNaval_Nonpersonover 5 years ago

P. 5 "Kara couldn't believe how wide Alyssa's shit-eating was and it just kept getting bigger and bigger" - Accidentally a word?

Regarding the Death Train: "She was responsible for setting up bombs in the very last of the cargo cars, then for uncoupling the train". I found it somewhat confusing - was Kara supposed to be in car 12 or 7? I instinctively assumed the former, so later it looked like she just teleported.

On a positive side, the introduction to Isleydor's culture is amazing. Now I can see why young Arlington would see himself as a misfit and overdo the attempts to blend in. I was a little puzzled by his behaviuor during Alice's first time, but now it sort of makes sense.

New Alyssa is easier to visualise, so much more alive. I also wonder how new Karrington will turn out. I'm team David through and through, but old-TRS-Ben simply was not a compelling rival.

(Also, you might want to look at non-con hall of fame. I wonder how it will look in a year at this rate. Attagirl!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So happy!!!

I can’t tell you how happy I am to be reading this story again. The new additions are great! And finally having Lord Arlington again....ugh! It’s been a long time waiting for that moment!

apuppetloveapuppetloveover 5 years ago
Arlington!!!!

I think he may just be my favorite “villain.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back in Black

Glad your back. I have been thinking about Arlington for 5 years! For a long time I couldn't understand why you seemingly would just abandon this incredibly awesome work. I understand now. In fact, what your long hiatus and rewrite shows is just how seriously you took this story. I just want to say this last thing, My favorite scene in the entire story comes from the chapter where they make the escape from Bremmington. The way you described how Arlington looked when Kara saw him in the red light of the prison and how she felt believing her chance at freedom was gone forever, is the most brilliant writing I have ever read - not just here, but anywhere. Its a masterpiece description. Hope that one stays.

HisPet21HisPet21over 5 years agoAuthor
Comment Replies #2

In regards to the math situation...

Yeah, definitely a typo. I was thinking, "Three times the minimum! Three!" Then I just got really excited about the number three, I guess, and I threw in an extra one, lol. Belvodeil's initial bid was supposed to be 150k qualid, which was literally the absolute max he could afford in an attempt to reserve Kara. We don't see this (because if I literally plotted out everything, this series would never finish), but Arlington bids 500k during the silent auction. It's the max he's willing to pay for Kara and he also kinda wants to fuck with Belvodeil for being so incompetent and also a liar. Belvodeil sees this and has neither the means nor the balls to beat it, so he storms off and stays out of the live auction. Then Kara ends up going for 250k during the live auction. Arlington was willing to go up to 500k, but no one pushes him that far, so he doesn't have to. I'm putting in an editing request, so that error will be gone soon.

Thanks so much for pointing it out; I do appreciate it! And I'll be coming back to reply to more comments later tonight.

HP21

HisPet21HisPet21over 5 years agoAuthor
Comment Replies #3

@Anonymous "Food for Thought": Yeah, I miss that guy, too. I changed up his character primarily for world-building reasons. In hindsight, it seemed weird to have a handler who wasn't used to the concept of slavery, when he undoubtedly grew up in Isleydor. I tried to make up for it by still making him sympathetic & kind, but now it seems I've missed out on some foreshadowing. Ah, well. I've got other plot bunnies brewing. ;)

@xxClarexx: Smirking should definitely be classified as its own fetish, lol. I love dastardly assholes and, apparently, so do a lot of other fine folks! I'm glad the length wasn't too much of a drawback. I always feel like I'm on this tightrope, balancing between too much detail for the story to be immersive and too little to get all the complex world-building/plot/charater developement details across. I'm pretty happy with the next several chapters in this regard, but there was just so much introduced here, I was honestly afraid it might come across as an info dump.

@InnocentVenus: Oh, Arlington is still definitely crazy obsessed with Kara, lol.

Arlington *has* to buy Tamius. He doesn't really have a choice. No one is holding a gun to his head, but Callihistra is his first major conquest. Lord Algeris started the whole process, but once the surrender he negotiated with the Elected Council fell through and the White Horse took power, he handed it off to Arlington. This war was Lord Arlington's war and since he decided to handle Gardok's east side personally, General Tamius Sue was his primary opponent. Culturally speaking, Isleydor is all about showing off power and taking trophy slaves is an absolutely essential part of the political game. He absolutely has to buy Tamius, but he *didn't* have to buy Kara.

He chose to buy Kara, and that's pretty significant. I don't dwell on it in this initial scene, because even Arlington isn't fully aware of his actions and their implications and Kara has no idea what the fuck is happening, other than that it sucks. But if Arlington wanted a second trophy slave, he could have picked any one of the thirty or so on display, but he didn't. He chose Kara. Technically, he chose Kara before he even knew she was responsible for the Eastern Ammunitions Incident and buying her wouldn't have won him any brownie points with his peers. Think about it...while everyone else only ever glanced in Kara's direction, he picks her out of the crowd and then gets close enough to overhear her exchange with Belvodeil. He is right behind them, why? Because he saw her and decided to come over with no other reason than that he liked the look in her eyes.

One of the challenging things about writing is that you can't have everything happen "on screen" or else the story gets bogged down, but everything does happen for a reason. I like the comments, because they let me gush about those "off screen" things a bit. No spoilers, though, promise. :)

@Naval_Nonperson: Oh my god, that's the worst possible omission, haha! You always know you're gonna miss something, but the grammar gods have really got it out for me, it seems. I'll be sure to fix it. At least I know the difference between "quiet" and "quite." Now I guess I just gotta work on all the shit-eating Alyssa is apparently doing between the lines. XD

I am hoping Ben is more compelling this time around. There have been no major changes to his personality, but I think I do a better job of letting it shine. In the first version of the story, I was so heavily focused on Arlington that I didn't round out Ben nearly as well as I should have.

@Anonymous "Back in Black": Thanks, that really means a lot. I got a lot of (justifiably) nasty comments during that hiatus and there were times when I thought, "Wouldn't it be easier to just run away and forget about TRS?" But, I love Arlington, and Kara, and Ben, and Alyssa, and Greenwood. They feel a lot like real people to me. Even unfinished, the original run of TRS was over 300,000 words and multiple years in the making. In the end, I had to come back, as much as for myself as for the wonderful people who stuck with me.

I will definitely be keeping that particular scene from Bremmington. I do clean it up a little, but I think the description's integrity is generally maintained. It's also a personal favorite of mine. :)

PetBunPetBunover 5 years ago
I love their interactions!

I created an account just to comment on your stories because I just love them so much. Thank you so much for not abandoning this story, it's really the best I've read on this site and I've been coming here for years. I absolutely love how the central of the story isn't just pure sex-fluff. I mean I absolutely want those sexy scenes but the world building, the characters, the whole plot is what makes it so special. I want to just immerse myself into the world you've built; I'm positively obsessed. Oh my god, I forgot how much I love reading their dialogue. It's the best, and I'm so glad you fleshed out the characters even more. Alyssa is amazing, she's hilarious and gives zero fucks. Arlington is always a treat, I just want more and more of him. I keep wanting to analyze his character because he's so complex, interesting and FUCKING SEXY. I also can't wait to read what goes on in his mind because he's just such an interesting character. And Kara! Thanks so much for really fleshing out her character, there's so much more depth now and we get to see her inner thoughts and what drives her, it's great! I really can't wait for more.

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 5 years ago
So glad you're back

I have just found your new version of The Rebellious Slave, which is better than ever. It was one of the best written, not to mention sexiest, stories in Non-Con, and I was sorry that it seemed to end, like so many other stories, with no real conclusion.

I used to check back from time to time for a new posting, but I had just about given up, so I am extra glad to have browsed onto it again

rosaspinamrosaspinamover 5 years ago
MAPS!?

YOU HAVE MAPS?

I wanted to ask earlier, but you're so busy already and I didn't want to bug you. But if you already have them, can we please please see them? I'm a map nerd and I just.

I. NEED. THEM. So much. Please let us see the maps.

(I can message you privately with my email if you don't want to send them out yet, I promise I'll keep them secret. Just please gimmie the maps before I die of anticipation).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now TRS is back where ist belongs...

... Hall of fame, top spot. 😉👍

apuppetloveapuppetloveover 5 years ago
Hall of fame

Anon said it already, but you’re back where you’re meant to be!

DaddysLilBelleDaddysLilBelleover 5 years ago
Even better than before!

Hi long time creeper, first time reviewer (found TRS late 2013, just made an account today).

First off I want to say that you are awesome and I am so glad that you didn't run for the hills lol. I remember at one point reading a comment you made that you would finish the story even if it was just you left cackling hysterically in a dark room. My only thought at the time was there would be 2 of us there lol.

Lord Arlington is one of my biggest wet dreams, even as much as I wanted to hate him at times I just couldn't lol. I was probably in the minority, but I really enjoyed the chapters about his past it really started to give a look into his head and raises the question of is he really just rotten to the core or did he just make the best of the shit life threw at him and get warped along the way.

The thing that first drew me to TRS and still does is the world building aspect of it. It gives it so much more depth and makes it so much more immersive than a lot of what gets posted. It allows readers to really connect and feel a part of the action.

One of my favorite early scenes was the coffin and I really wish that there had been more. I reread that chapter probably the most out of any of the original (the escape scene was probably the second) given I got into the habit of rereading the whole thing every couple months at least.

You have definitely grown as a writer in that time and I think a large part of that you grew as you became more attached to the ins and outs of the world you were creating. I am so glad you care and are so meticulous with details. Keep doing what you do, you are awesome! I will wait as long as needed to get to see where this story goes!

Team Lord Arlington all the way!

Driftwood1Driftwood1over 5 years ago
Love the conversations

It adds great richness to the characters.

It seems I'm in the minority here, but I harbor a deep, abiding dislike of Arlington and personally hope Kara never gives in.

SinfulMindedSinfulMindedover 5 years ago
Yaaasss

Something has to be said about how enticing this story is. Like, a majority of your commenters below are people who have come back to this story for years. I came to this sight when I first realized my fetishes, because I knew I had tastes for stories a little darker, a little more dangerous and a lot more sexy. Then I found this one and I couldn’t turn away, still can’t at 26. You have turned this story into a whole world of war, smirks, and scene that leave me aching for more. The fact that you have that ability it amazing. So thank you, thank you, thank you. For not letting these characters go and for giving us more. You’re the real VMP and I am soooo happy this story is back in my life. Keep on keeping on, girlfriend!

SaberArturiaSaberArturiaover 5 years ago
blood rushing in anticipation!

hahaHAAAA YOUR MAJESTY HP21 IS BACK!!!!!!! Seriously, the best story I've ever read on Literotica and one world my mind loves traveling to--not to mention Arlington is, ahem, _husbando_.

Anyway, I absolutely love all these illuminating details you're adding to the story. As amazing as the original (or shall we call it version 1? first draft?) was, in comparison, I see that it was, indeed, more one-track when it came to Kara's perspective. These goddamn interactions are making me salivate because YOU'RE SO GOOD AT WORLD-BUILDING.

I am so incredibly excited to see more of everyone and obviously Arlington and Kara's interactions.

One question--I don't think we got Arlington's full backstory last time, but you finished the story, so eventually, we'll get it, right? I want to know everything about him O___O e v e r y t h i n g

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersover 5 years ago
Can't wait till chapter 3 - love you

Thanks for chapter 2. Please keep on going. I want Arlington to kneel before Kara one day and to look into her eyes and know that she's his one and only salvation. I've read 30 chapters of the previous story waiting for that happen. Will it? Will it not? Can't wait.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
I think the original was top-notch but

I can really see the details you added to this chapter. Especially enjoyed the extra Alyssa moments. Still... I wish I could just fast-forward to where we were, so I can find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TRS emotions are realistic!

Another reason why is TRS is wonderful is because the emotions are realistic! When Kara ends up at Lord Arlington’s she starts to cry and even when she fights back she is still pretty scared and when she gets whipped or hit she cries. This may not seem like a big deal but you read some stories where the girl is just fighting the whole time and saying insults to her captor and it’s just not realistic to the situation. So that you HP21 for making her emotions believable!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank uou

Seriously thank you HP21, for writing this in the first place and then not only coming back to finish it but make it even more immersive and wonderful. I would straight up buy this and anything else you write. Even after this story is finished I hope you continue writing

apuppetloveapuppetloveover 5 years ago
Chapter 3

Guys

The next one is going to be posted this week

I haven’t waited for anything with bated breath like this since Spyro’s remake was announced

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Majestic

I loved the original, but your edits add a lot to the story. I see so much more character development early on, and I can't wait to see what future chapters bring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So excited for chapter 3!

Please submit on time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

Hispet21 kindly inform us if you submit the chapter it will make wait much easier.Hispet I always wanted to know why Arlington got so infatuated with Kara ? Previously the only hint we got is that in deep he like snarky girls but tamius can beat Kara so easily on this point.thank you for reposting I really believed you left us.kara is my favorite character in this series she is such a lovable heroin .Ben and Arlington both don't deserve her, Arlington is so cruel to her and Ben is Ben.

HisPet21HisPet21over 5 years agoAuthor
Comment Replies #4

@PetBun: Thanks so much; world-building is just so much fun and I am glad you're getting a kick out of it!

@TalieSin1: Glad to have you back and glad you're enjoying the story! :)

@rosaspinam: If you're a true map nerd, then these will probably make you die a little inside. Yes, they are that bad...bad enough I probably should have written them in crayon instead of pen/pencil. I mostly used them just for my own sake to maintain correct times & distances for events throughout the story. I might release a cleaned up version at some point, but I think I've already embaressed myself enough for a lifetime already with my old stuff and my numerous hiatuses, lol.

@Daddy'sLittleBelle: Thanks so much, that means a lot! The coffin scene is probably one of my favorites, too. It's a little fucked up, but I like scary noncon. That's one of the reasons I started TRS in the first place, because I wanted something a little darker than average, but not too terribly dark, either. I'm also really glad you like the world-building. It's so much fun, but I occassionally worry that I'm being a bit too tedious, lol. Hope to see you around for the next chapter. :)

@SinfulMinded: Aww, schucks; thank you so much for the kind words!

@SaberArturia: Yes, you'll get the completed Arlington backstory and there is a LOT of it. It's practically it's own separate story, lol. I actually really enjoyed delving into the whole Arilyn/Arlington dynamic (and all their super hot sex), but I wonder how all the Kara fans will feel about that? We'll see. I don't spend a lot of time on Arlington's childhood, however. Little bits and pieces, but most of the story is focused on his time in the Crimson Dragons and rise to power afterwards.

@Anonymous "TRS Emotions Are Realistic!": I see a lot of stories on this site where the MC either gives in really, really easily or fights back without so much as a crack breaking through her facade. I've enjoyed a lot of those stories, but when I started writing Kara's character, I wanted someone a little more...well, average. Like me, lol. Someone with conviction and pride, but someone who is also human and has weaknesses just like the rest of us. Thanks for noticing. :)

@Anonymous "Please": I am planning on submitting later today (or, like, 1am tomorrow morning, lol) and will update my bio when it is done and leave a corresponding comment on TRS Ch. 02. Honestly, TRS Ch. 03 has been the bane of my existence. I already finished editing it a long time ago, then started my final read through last week and decided it still sucked ass. So I've been reworking it extensively since then and need to tweek a few final items today, but it looks like I'll meet my deadline. It's soooo long again; too fucking long! But whatever, I like it and I hope you guys do, too!

HP21

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 3?

Desperately waiting 🙄🤗🙃

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭

You're an amazing writer! I really hope you don't take our impatience as an insult. We're just obsessed with the story.

#thisiswhyihavetrustissues

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Late To The Party

Seems I've arrived late to the party. From the voluminous and enthusiastic comments, I gathered that you wrote 30 chapters, developed a huge fane base, took them down, and started a rewrite of the entire thing.

My first comment is this: These two re-written chapters are fabulous, and if the original 30 chapters were available, I would have read them straight through. This is good stuff and I'm burning with anticipation to read the rest of it. I wish you had left the original chapters up and just labelled the new chapters "TRS Rewrite 01" or something like that. But no, instead I have to be tortured for the next 2 years so I can find out what all your rabid 2nd-time-around fans are cackling about.

Second comment: I really, really like that the characters are realistic, i.e. - none of this "natural submissive" crap where the enslaved character instantly gets all wet and gooey over their predicament. Instead, some are defiant, some are terrified, and some ricochet between the extremes. Keep up the good work, I'll be with you all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait wait wait

Come on hispet have mercy on us ,throw us a bone we waited so long for this chapter.

KatemadillKatemadillover 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely love this story can't wait for you to repost the rest of the chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice to read again

However much I enjoyed the previous version, it seemed to peak at ch. 9 and then never got back on track. (At least as far as I had read.) I'm not sure it's fair to judge this version on where the last one went, but besides that I enjoyed the build up quite a bit. The world building here is very engrossing for sure and I look forward to a fresh look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

You're killing me! Came back for another go and they were all gone! Nearly had a conniption! One of the best stories on this site.

HisPet21HisPet21over 5 years agoAuthor
Author Update #1

Yo,

Sorry for the minor delay. TRS Ch. 03 has been officially submitted and should appear on the website in 3-7 days, sometimes even a little sooner. I will always keep my Author Page updated, so you can check in if you're worried and see what's up. Mainly, I just really struggled to edit this particular chapter and needed a bit longer for my final run through...that I ended up re-writing an entire subsection for. But all is well that ends well, right?

Also, TRS Ch. 04 (which covers the original Chapters 7 & 8) will be the first chapter posted with a significant amount of totally new content. Like, new scenes and everything. It will be a posted a little late as well, but starting with Ch. 05, I should be back on schedule.

Thanks for all your support!

HP21

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

Thank you HP21 for submitting the third chapter. You're the best! 😍😘

happiestsaddesthappiestsaddestover 5 years ago
Is the blog still happening?

👀

52331135233113over 5 years ago

Thank you! Thank you so much for not abandoning your story, and thank you for all the work you put into re-writing it! Despite the fact that I read the original several times, I am, of course, still impatient for more, and I can't wait to read the finished product. These first two chapters have been excellent! The work that you put into it definitely shows, and this is by far the best story I've read on this website.

In fact - as excited as I am to read more of it and as much as I appreciate that you're posting it all on here - I do have to say that I really think you should try your hand at getting it published. If you don't get it picked up by a publisher, you could always self-publish, and I am sure that I'm not the only one of your readers who would be quick to purchase it (assuming you made an announcement on here).

But anyway, thank you again! I'm a huge fan and I will be early awaiting each of the upcoming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hissing

You are a great writer, but can use a good editor. Please stop having your characters hiss all the time. Unless they are snake people...then I guess it's ok!

MommyDarkoMommyDarkoover 5 years ago
Wait...

The characters hiss?? I really hadn’t noticed I need an exact example of a snake like character...

SparkleeSparkleeover 5 years ago
Wait

Are you done with the story or still writing??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m confused about this as well

Is the story actually done?

MrsJessSmithMrsJessSmithover 5 years ago
Re: Wait

From what i am aware, the story is completed, but just before HP21 posts she takes the time to tweak and edit to make sure it is up to par.

That's what I think- i also think that, the author probably has a life outside of Lit and sometimes life happens.

Anyway, HisPet21, great re-do of the last few chapter...i Cannot wait for Arlington and Kara to start their time together, i remember that was one of my favourite scenes of them together...i said One, there are plenty ;)

Can't wait, i hope the chapter uploads soon, so looking forward to reading it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Wow!

So well done: it was like being there! Thank you!

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

I loved this chapter, the way you described the auction was perfect. It felt like I was in the room. Loved that Ben got a bigger mention this time, I didn’t really notice him early on in the original. Thanks once again for resurrecting this fabulous story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHisPet21@HisPet21
2563 Followers
***You must be 18+ to be on this website, comment on the stories, or contact the authors.*** Hello, friends! I'm HisPet21, a.k.a HP21. If you're wondering what happened to "The Rebellious Slave," I have now deleted the original chapters and am posting the updated, revised, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES