The Rebound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that explains it."

"Explains what?"

"You're on the rebound; probably think all women are horrible, huh?" I chaffed inside as she revealed the juvenile inner workings of her mind as it related to the manner in which I'd recently responded to her overtures.

"No, I'm not in that frame of mind; and I've been with somebody since then."

"Girlfriend?"

"No, not even." I smirked stealing a glance at one of the monitors inside as her former aura dimmed a bit. If it weren't for her outward appearance, I'd probably ended things earlier when she offended me.

"Friend, with benefits?"

"A gentleman never tells, Shaila." She half snorted, giggling into the remainder of her drink as I handed her another napkin. Her posture was more relaxed, easy going with the flow of the conversation at this point. I wanted to ask her some questions but relented knowing how much she would love to talk about herself. I figured Ermin would give me some wiggle room to get out of things with Shaila, if needed.

"Come on, you're not mad about your wife cheating?"

"Yeah, it pissed me off; but I uh, realized it was for the best in the end."

"Did she shoot up your pockets?"

"I've got a really good lawyer, so she settled in mediation for a lump sum." The hostess brought my new drink over along with a basket of finger food as we waited for our meal.

"Oh you got it like that, huh?"

"You have absolutely, no idea Shaila." She was completely warmed up at this point having supposedly found some common ground we could relate on as I noticed Ermin on the sidewalk scanning the venue.

I dialed it back a bit once her best friend and roommate appeared in decidedly dramatic fashion. Ermin did as I predicted, deftly filling in the blanks in Shaila's life story. The girl as her flamboyant associate put it; were best buddies from high school onward, both initially misfits. Formerly a short, chubby wallflower, Shaila's genetic lottery hit in dramatic fashion leaving her somewhat of a zaftig bombshell.

Despite suddenly being in heavy demand, Shaila attended her prom with Ermin. Knowing no bounds, her alternative compatriot imparted the fact that Shaila only had three boyfriends, currently undergoing a sexual drought of sorts. She didn't take kindly to that breach of information hiding away in the restroom while Ermin continued clucking away.

"So, you gonna hit those cheeks or what, boyfriend?" He asked on his second shrimp cocktail.

"I don't know; she seems a little hesitant."

"Man don't you know nothing at all?! You got to woo that girl, sweet talk her up out of them panties and put it down so hard, she come to work in a wheelchair, man!!" I was laughing openly considering his eccentric antics humorous and worthy of his own Netflix special.

"You know I can't do that shit; it's a different time we live in now."

"Bullshit man; you need to give that girl some love so a nigga can get his freak on, for reals!!"

"Excuse me?" I almost choked on my drink covering my mouth with a napkin. Some laughter from the surrounding tables attested to his comedic acumen.

"I'm trying to have some alone time-with my man, you know watching movies under the covers with our shoes off; know what I'm saying boyfriend?!! We can't even toe wrestle or nothing with that big heifer sitting in the middle, boy! You feeling me, man?!!"

"Please stop, I'm trying to drink, Ermin."

"I know, I know what you saying dog; but you got to give her something so I can get something; you dig?!!" I spewed a good portion of my Heineken across the table nearly hitting Ermin as Shaila reappeared in time to hear the last part of his desperate plea.

"I want to talk to you Ermin-ALONE!!"

"I know you ain't mad girlfriend-I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT!!" Shaila made several plays for his bicep as he twisted comically away, eventually doing somewhat of a pirouette to raucous applause.

She managed to drag Ermin out onto the sidewalk as I fished out my credit card opting to pay the complete tab. The comedy show continued halfway down the block as I gave the valet my ticket. Shaila and Ermin were making quite a spectacle of themselves in what appeared to be a free ranging argument for the ages wild hand gestures, snapping fingers and all. I noticed a bit of a crowd gathering to watch the theatrics cellphones in hand, laughing along with them.

"GET YOURSELF SOME PENIS, BABY GIRL!!" Spectators were almost rolling on the sidewalk by this point.

Ermin seemed to arch his back in an unnatural manner emphasizing his butt which had the added effect of making the effete clown resemble a humanoid chicken. The duo mashed chests a couple of times before Shaila pushed off using the palm of her hand on his forehead. This apparently was the straw that broke Ermin's curved spine as he hurried off waving and snapping his fingers to more laughter and pedestrian commentary. I met Shaila halfway as a few cars honked their horns wanting me to move my vehicle.

"I paid the bill; what's up with Ermin?"

"Forget him; all he care about is getting his "thang" on with his little boy toy, Gerry!! You know he had the nerve to blame me for his lack of action?! He's telling me that I'm blocking because my cooch on lockdown; can you believe that shit?!!" It was hard to keep a straight face listening to this nonsense.

"Sorry that happened; I thought having your friend here would make it easier for us to communicate." She was tugging on her blouse still staring back towards the direction he'd stalked off.

"He's just a little queen bitch, anyway!"

"So, am I calling you a Lyft?"

"Huh?"

"Well, I wanted to know if it's time to get you into a taxi so that you can get home, safely. I enjoyed having dinner with you two and uh, maybe we could talk later or something."

"We can't hang out?"

"Would you be okay without a chaperone?"

"I'm thirty two; you don't have to treat me like a kid because of some shady shit Ermin said. He just wanna get plowed by his man. All that guy does is lay around the house in his underwear and shit; I don't wanna see or hear that noise tonight!!"

"Too much information." I cautioned as the valet approached wanting me to do something about my car in the lane.

I glanced over finding two other vehicles wildly honking their horns, one driver yelling something indecipherable. Shaila followed me back to the car jumping in the passenger seat as I cut out across the intersection. I found that she considerably more relaxed this time out as we tooled a few blocks stopping long enough to pick up two bowls of designer yogurt for the desert as she insisted on wanting to see my place to kill some time. At this point it was highly unlikely that I was going to sleep with her in any capacity. The silliness at work, Ermin and her own personal limitations gave me pause.

"What're you thinking?" She asked after a while as I neared my home.

"Not gonna lie; I'm a little conflicted about taking you to my house. You seemed so nervous earlier and I usually don't bring people home I'm not sleeping with. Shaila you're a nice girl, but maybe not in my lane; kind of like a friend type person. Maybe, you'd want to go someplace else, perhaps?" I watched her visibly scoff at my personal assessment.

"Are you serious? I'm very much in your lane; let's go to your house; if you're not scared?" I laughed as I turned into my driveway. Her phone disappeared into her purse as I put the car in park.

I'd taken her measure finding the woman a false princess who still saw herself as the dowdy, plain jane passed over and ignored during her formative years. Her buddy had inadvertently aided in her social stagnation by endorsing her fear of finding anything new. Ermin's initially offensive accusation now made more sense in perspective. He'd been looking for someone to take her off his hands after playing himself into a gilded cage of sorts.

I wondered how many guys had been run off unable to deal with his orientation and her arrested, juvenile antics. Shaila was made the minute she sat in my car nervously clutching her phone in both hands to the exact second she took her first sip of that strawberry lemonade.

"We going inside or are we just sitting in your car all night?" It was meant to sound quippy and full of snark, but I just chuckled opening my door.

"Sure, this way Shaila."

"Oh, what's so funny, now?" Despite this turn of events, my eyes still casually caressed her curves luxuriating in the subtle sway of her cheeks.

"Nothing."

Shaila noticed the trajectory of my gaze stopping abruptly to hand me the paper bag holding our mutual desserts, before tugging down on the back of her blouse. It was futile of course, comical because of the pronounced definition of her cheeks.

"You think you sneaky, huh?" She walked ahead, abruptly stopping in my path causing us to lightly collide.

Shaila put a little extra in her step continuing onward to my front door. There was a contemplative look on her face as I opened the door allowing her to enter my living room. My knuckle rubbed against her thigh as she entered a little close in my opinion. As soon as I walked inside, Shaila turned still close to my chest rewarding me with a light peck on the lips.

Two more pecks followed before I could react as her arms encircled my neck. Our collective desserts were tossed on the love seat adjacent to the front door as my hands went to her waist finding it a little doughy. Shaila was middle of the road rabbiting me with multiple kisses before gingerly slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I knew enough to follow her lead as our tongue caressed rather than wrestled. Shaila moaned into my mouth as I massaged her waist loving the inherent softness of her skin. My hands gradually slid down to the upper swell of her huge butt remaining in place, fingers outstretched. There was no outward resistance or other visual signals as I pondered letting my grasp slide lower. Shaila pressed into me making the decision for us collectively. My fingertips traced the outline of her panties which rode high on her hips despite being fullback.

Her hands covered my pecks in caressing fashion sliding down to my sides concurrently as she broke the kiss watching her own actions. There was an enchanted look on her face as she gingerly found my waist and obvious bulge before looking into my eyes conflicted. Our lips merged more passionately allowing me to sink both of my pointer fingers into the waistband of her leggings feeling even more of the softness underneath. Shaila's fingers were working at my belt buckle quickly undoing it as an audible metallic sound signaled another line crossed.

Her breath was hard and labored, little huffs of heat wetly hitting my face as she undid the sole button on my slacks, albeit somewhat clumsily. With open mouth and heaving bosom, Shaila slowly drew my zipper down finding only my briefs between her and my restrained tumescence. My fingers slid around her waistband to the front feeling everything ending with eight fingers inside at her abdomen. This seemed to do the trick prompting her to take encircle my shaft in her fist. Her green eyes fluttered when she felt a strong pulse run through my girth.

Ermin's admonitions about her lack of action, drought of physical attention came to bear as Shaila slowly stroked my shaft with baited interest. A thumb brushed my crown repeatedly sending shockwaves through my lower half. Before I even realized it, I peeled her leggings partially just exposing the decadent roundness of her hips. Shaila caught herself shooting a fleeting glare and grit of tooth that stopped me from going further.

"Maybe we should close the front door." Her features softened directing my attention to the still opened door and a homeless woman pushing a cart ten feet from it after raiding the apartment trash bin.

Shaila took the initiative pushing the door closed behind me with her free hand still in custody of my erection. She locked it before I went in for another more passionate kiss letting my hands slide up in her blouse. I traced a finger along the pronounced line that was her spine drawing it down until I found the beginnings of a deep gluteal cleft. The unintended intrusion resulted in a sudden yank on my shaft that served as a response to my actions which made me yelp.

"That hurt, huh?" Shaila smiled as if it were some prank instead of an aggressive faux rebuke.

"Hardly, do it some more."

"Really?"

"Yeah Shaila." She licked her plump lips giving me a few rough tugs before pressing into me stroking with purpose.

We were still just inside my front door but Shaila was really getting into playing with me. My hands slid up under her blouse finding a moderately full set of breasts cupping both. She seemed to like having her breasts kneaded as my thumbs discovered prominent nipples pushing against the foam cups of her brassiere. Both were pinched simultaneously earning a sustained moan from the light skinned beauty.

I took advantage of the opening to slide her blouse off tossing it on the loveseat as her hand abandoned my erection. There was an aura of demure reticence as this woman crossed arms in front of her breasts hiding them as best she could. Her torso looked short, almost truncated due to her cylindrical build above the waist that spoke to her long past weight loss. Her biceps had just a bit of extra baby fat creating these pronounced dimples at her elbows along with some meatiness of the shoulders and creases at her underarms.

I believe she was trying to hide the fat girl beneath the skin. I snatched up her discarded blouse covering her chest with it before tucking myself away and gathering up our bagged desserts. Her reservations understood and recognized; I took the dual containers into the kitchen removing them from the bag as she followed.

"Uhm, I'm just self-conscious about my body; I wasn't rejecting you, okay?" I opened the styrofoam container finding that my pralines and cream pretty much liquified.

"Yeah, sure." Her rainbow sherbert was pretty much in the same condition.

Shaila slowly lowered her arms revealing what appeared to be a substantial pair of C-Cup breasts hidden behind a white demi cup brassiere. It looked a little small on her adding to her cleavage as I remained perplexed about what to do next. With a bit of effort, Shaila reached back unhooking her bra letting it slide away from her chest before glancing down at her bare breasts and back up at me. Unfettered I was treated to the sight of her chubby looking boobs sort of far apart from weight loss with darkened quarter sized areolas.

"They're ugly, right?"

"Come here." I didn't answer her question beckoning Shaila over to my kitchen countertop positioning her facing the open containers of yogurt. I spooned some of the sherbert into her mouth a few times before handing the anxious girl the plastic utensil.

Before long I was cupping the underside of her boobs kneading and massaging them, playing with her nipples. Her nubs were thick, prominent and sensitive to the touch. She whimpered a bit as my pelvis bumped against her huge butt rhythmically. A bunch of kisses were planted on her rounded cheek before she turned sinking her tongue into my mouth wantonly. We were kissing for a while before I relented leaving her gasping.

"I want some too, Shaila." She offered some to me, but I flicked the cream onto one of her nipples before taking it between my lips. This evolved into a lewd routine that left her nursed nipples sweet and glistening.

"That feels so good; I like the way you touch me."

"Will you let me do something more, Shaila?" She nodded readily, slightly flinching at I began peeling her leggings and panties down until her shaved muff was exposed. It was soft and puffy looking as I pressed a finger into her mound.

"We gonna do it here in the kitchen?" I pressed a finger against her lips, quieting her query.

The kitchen was oblong, rectangular with the fridge at one end of it while the other side fed into my open dining room and living room. Shaila was given my bowl of yogurt and pressed against the wall as I stood back taking in her partially undressed form. I loved her demure brand of unsure sensuality, actually wanting to feast on it in some regard. Shaila took a spoonful nervous when I closed in on her for a light kiss before kneeling at her feet. Her sex was a perfect inverted triangle.

"Give me some yogurt, Shaila." I stuck my tongue out getting a spoonful.

"That's real good, give me some more baby." She looked puzzled but dropped a dollop on my extended tongue. I leaned forward sticking my tongue into her thigh gap just below her mound. A tremor ran through her body almost causing Shaila to drop the container.

"Yeah just what I was looking for; more please." She looked incredulous quickly adding another spoonful to my tongue. I kissed and licked her mound, letting my tongue run along her slit as best I could because of her extremely thick thighs. We found a rhythm as her hand palmed the back of my head rubbing my scalp.

"Oh baby, eat your ice cream." She groaned as I nibbled and sucked on the puffy mound, racking my teeth across it before licking and slurping at her slit.

"Technically its yogurt, Shaila."

"Yeah what fucking ever; eat your motherfucking yogurt baby!" Her milky complexion flushed embarrassingly crimson assuming a glow that went from her forehead to her cleavage. She became more forceful to strains of "YOU AND I" by Black Ivory. One of my neighbors fancied himself the neighborhood DJ playing his state of the art sound system full blast every other night.

"Mmmn, this yogurt tastes soooo good, Shaila."

"Yeah I think-I think it's my favorite flavor too!! Have some more of this good stuff, nigga." The hand palming the back of my head got even more forceful driving me, mashing my face against her sex. I wondered if she'd ever really been on the receiving end of oral satisfaction.

Those animal print legging were yanked down mid thigh forcefully and Shaila didn't mind one bit squirming against that wall in rising nirvana as her clit was teased to heaven and back before my tongue dipped inside tickling her walls. Little bursts of salty goodness hit my offending digit encouraging me to attack her virtue with no quarter given as the styrofoam container hit the tiled floor splashing its contents everywhere.

Both of her hands were forcefully shoving my face up into her snatch as she loudly whimpered in every increasing tempos until she was screaming my name. Those big, juicy hips were shivering uncontrollably humping against my face until she went tragically rubber in those sexy legs desperately grabbing the edge of the countertop, digging her nails into the back of my head as the climax fully engulfed her.

"Oh shit, that was some good motherfucking yogurt." Shaila complimented breezily running her fingers through her bushy mane.

"Turn around, I wanna see it." My chest was heaving from the high of getting Shaila off, but I wasn't going to be happy until I claimed a reward.

She was breathing hard. Our eyes were cast downward towards the floor as she faced the wall planting her palms flat. I worked at drawing the leggings down while slipping her beige wedge heels off robbing Shaila of a few inches of height.

Funny, here I was in my kitchen with a thick, naked woman two months after splitting from my wife and yet, I still glanced over my shoulder almost expecting her to appear in the open doorway. I guess it was internal programming from years of futile marriage that gave me pause before closing the deal so to speak. There's only been one woman since that dissolution, one of my old lady's running buddies who seemed to have kept her mouth shut in the aftermath. Shaila appeared an altogether different creature a shade less cunning once you got by the smoke and mirrors and her own self-appointed court of clowns.