The Rebound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing this, I intended to enjoy this woman to the fullest. I allowed myself to peer up directly at the oversized, huge rubbery looking butt directly in front of my face now. It was an inverted, slightly warped heart as big if not bigger than my chest itself, just the way I preferred since the first time I'd ever experienced an erection.

I cupped the outsides of her hips squeezing and jiggling her backside finding it slightly watery. There were deep indentations, panty lines etched into the flesh creating an outline of the fullback underwear in the seat of her leggings on my kitchen floor.

"You like it, baby; like that ass?"

"I love it, girl." My fingers dug into the undercuff making it bounce before I was compelled to press my lips against a cheek giving it a reverent kiss.

Shaila gasped and moaned enjoying the contact allowing me to play with it as much as I liked. I stood turning her into my waiting lips in a deep embrace that allowed me to grab as much of her backside as humanly possible. The head of my cock tapped and rubbed against her moist mound eventually poking it before sinking into her thigh gap.

"That feels good, push it in deeper."

Shaila crossed one thick leg over the other adding tightness to the lush sensation already provided by her inner thighs. It was humid, moist and slippery sending waves of pleasure along my rigid shaft.

"Shit yeah." We clapped together audibly as she stared down at my invading unit parting her slit becoming slathered in her oily essence. One of her hands cupped the side of my face as we made out while her fingers dug into one of my cheeks in kind.

"Fuck my thighs."

It was so tight and squishy as we continued rubbing together feeling everything increasing waves of pleasure until I was nearly on the precipice. Shaila reached down snatching my hands up to her breasts wanting them handled. Her hands covered my own pressing them down hard. I could feel her nipples poking the center of my palms. She let out a throaty sustained whine of approval when I pinched both between greedy fingers. Shaila pushed against my pecks separating and putting enough space between us for her hand to stroke me with purpose.

She bent over flicking her tongue on my crown taking the measure of it's taste before kneeling for a good third of the rest. A good half found a home between her plump lips while the rest was covered by her fist. Her light eyes were looking directly up into mine as her juicy lips slid back and forth on my member before she tried to throat the whole thing backing away coughing. Several bursts of precum and out intermingled saliva ran down into her cleavage as she wiped her palm across her lips.

"Can we just, like fuck now?" It almost sounded like Shaila was begging.

I took her hand daintily helping the nude woman to her feet suddenly grabbing a fistful of her hair roughly for a deep, soulful kiss as she did the same to my cock nearly yanking it off before her actions became desperate stroking.

"I want some of this-NOW!!" She demanded.

"Anything you want Shaila; my bedroom is there." I was feeling it everywhere, wanting her as much as she wanted me with extreme clarity.

Shaila reluctantly released me followed the direction I'd gestured towards with this sort of Pigeon toed walk creating a ripple effect across her big, jiggly buttocks. Under the kitchen light, her packed hourglass figure was astounding nearly driving me to handle myself. I didn't want to lose sight of her as she turned the corner walking by my living room into the bedroom quickly turning to face me, both hands behind her on the bed. I followed her inside struggling with a bit of self-control long enough to snatch up my wife's discarded jewelry box which was now home to my condoms.

Shaila snatched the golden packet tearing the foil apart to get at her prize before pushing into me handling my cock. Her nimble fingers skillfully slid the latex sheathe onto my member before giving it a forceful squeeze. She frantically clambered onto my bed momentarily putting her huge cheeks on display before turning to face me planting her butt on the lush mattress.

"Give it to me; I want you to fuck the shit out of me!"

Not a second was wasted as I scrambled between her legs driving her shoulders down onto the mattress burying myself balls deep inside. I got three good long strokes before her thick legs ensnared me hungrily wanting more. Her back arched up into my thrusts frantically, accompanied by audibly wet squishy evidence of our immediate coupling. Shaila was already in the zone working feverishly as she palmed my scalp pulling me into her lips. There was little doubt her friend Ermin would've been proud of her progress.

"Ah fuck, this pussy is all yours!!" Shaila screamed mid rutting as my balls slapped the bottom of her overly packed rear end.

"So I can do whatever I want with my pussy, huh?"

"Oh yeah man; it's yours baby!!" She was so wet, I felt splashes of moisture every time we clapped together.

Shaila groaned sounding like she was being gutted with every sure thrust of my hips. Suddenly all the bullshit I'd gone through to get to this point seemed worth it. I made a mental note to buy Ermin another soda the next time we met. I drew back wanting her on all fours, but Shaila grabbed frantically at my shoulders pulling me down on top of her. The bed was squeaking loudly under her dense figure taking the brunt of my carnal invasion.

"GET ON YOUR FUCKING HANDS AND KNEES!!" I barked getting instant compliance.

Goosebumps sprouted all over my forearms and back at the sight of Shaila on all fours displaying her best asset., literally. She wasn't even looking back sure of herself to the ultimate degree letting the natural jiggle of her charm enthrall me. It just looked bigger from this point of view conforming in pillow like fashion and softness to my very willing fingers.

I traced a single finger diagonally along one of the creases in her flesh as Shaila slightly rocked back and forth allowing me to visually over indulge. My heart was thumping something fierce as I took her from behind like a savage, grabbing handfuls of her lush reddened mane. This position allowed me to bottom out with every thrust making Shaila gasp in time with my carnal overtures. She was beyond wet enchanting me with the watery ripple effect across her cheeks.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!!" My grip on her mane was ironclad as I did my best to ride Shaila around the bed and up the headboard. Her head was pulled backwards, chin raised in stallion fashion taking all and everything given.

At once Shaila was sobbing so hard that I relented digging my fingers into the flesh of her narrow waist driving myself even harder as tears ran down her cheeks. Both of us were drenched in glistening sweat taking the full measure of one another. My hands slid down to the lush roundness that was Shaila's hips as she bent forward into an upright fetal position burying her face in the ruffled bedding. She was so shrill and loud that anyone within earshot would have thought someone was beating the embattled woman.

Bursts of moisture were now splashing with every thrust making it appear as if she were incontinent. The girl was taking a beating making my earlier musings about a possible coupling, prophetic. It looked like I was even parting her cheeks wider than before as my pelvis smashed her to oblivion. Her decadent hips were popping in time with me colliding into my pelvis like the incoming tide as I crossed the point of no return. My thighs inner tightened up as she tightened around my girth capturing me, slowing my desperate overtures to a crawl.

"AWWWN, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!! I WANT IT SOOOO BAAADDDD!!" I grunted in agreement half shoving her free of my tumescence to flop clumsily down on her belly as I tore the condom off.

Shaila remained face down proving to be a quick study of my proclivities continually twerking and clapping her prodigious cheeks taking several milky ropes across her wide expanse until it was a visual testament to our unbridled lust. My hand delivered several slaps to her huge derriere before rubbing my spunk in as we both came down from a collective tactile high.

"Oh shit, I needed that so much." She moaned reclining on her side picking at her hair. I was still invested in kneading and massaging her derriere.

"Yeah that was uhm, great foreplay." I mentioned.

"FOREPLAY?!!" Shaila's eyes widened looking as it she wanted to bolt, until she saw the smile on my face laughing in turn.

"Relax." I'd never stopped rubbing and caressing her.

"Man, you're crazy; you do it like you just got out of jail or something." She commented again.

"I did." We both laughed as Shaila caught the joke this time.

There was this perfect moment of calm as we both sat there looking around the bedroom in complete silence pondering things unsaid. It was surreal after being attached for so long only to have it all end so-abruptly. The first thing I'd replaced after shit went sideways was the bed. There was no way I was going to lie somewhere a number of other men had lain while I toiled away in utter bondage and a dead end job at that time. Now, here I was with the second of two women since that fateful time.

There was white noise in my head blotting everything else out leaving me internally formless. Shaila was still laying on her belly staring at her own corner of the room fingers interlocked. I figured I'd come to an understanding realizing she still suffered with issues of self-worth even after years of being in her current physical state. Being marginalized and ignored for an extended period of time before basically evolving left Shaila a prisoner of sorts in her own body. No doubt she'd hooked up with the first "select man" who'd come her way after emerging from her social cocoon. I'd wager things hadn't turned out particularly well.

"So, is there anything else you want me to do, now?" She sounded apprehensive, cautious.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"I want you to go clean that yogurt up you dropped on my kitchen floor." Shaila turned on her side in a reclining buddha pose staring pointedly at my face. I stared back offering nothing else as her brow furrowed.

Movement gradually returned to her limbs as she slowly rose on all fours, pausing to look at my face for a few seconds before rising vertically on her knees, pausing again to see if I was joking. She took her time climbing down onto the carpet standing in front of me waiting again as my eyes roamed over her hourglass figure before returning to her face unchanged.

"Geez, man." Shaila scoffed before dragging her feet as she left the bedroom.

My eyes followed her out solely focused on the sway of her abundant derriere and then I was alone. Shaila could be heard in the kitchen milling about mumbling to herself before running water from the sink drowned those incoherent musings out. I slid off the bed taking my time leaving the bedroom walking by my open living room noticing her in the kitchen. Her fizzy mane was just visible over the table as I found Shaila on her knees wiping up the mess with a handful of paper towels. She went on all fours actually scrubbing up the dried sticky residue left from the toppled yogurt container.

Seeing her nude on my kitchen floor angrily mumbling to herself did something to me as I slid to her right side with my back to the fridge. She noticed my feet glancing up at my emotionless face before her gaze went to my tumescence. It started to gradually fatten and lengthen, twitching in front of her eyes until she was silently compelled to take me between her lips.

Her technique was slower, more methodical this time as she seemed intent on giving pleasure than receiving. It was a stark contrast to her earlier frenetic behavior as I went down on her in this very same kitchen. Her thumb and forefinger encircled my shaft tightly stroking as she vacuumed her thick lips going harder. The rest joined the fray becoming an oppressive fist working hard enough to make one of my legs tremble. Shaila's upper half bobbed as she went harder wanting a gooey reward with her breasts bouncing on her chest.

She tried to take everything but achieved half going back to what she knew instead of giving up. Both of her fists were interlocked stroking my meat with mounting intensity until I shot a thick deluge of manly essence deep into her gullet. Her lips tightened the seal as she drew everything out continuously swallowing in time with every pulsing wave. Shaila released me with a loud audible gasp running a finger across her lips while still handling me at the base. Her fingers twisted and wiggled my cock as she played with it displaying childlike curiosity and wonder of something newly discovered.

She thumped it a few times making me wince, finding humor in my minor discomfort. It became obvious that she was sexually puzzled by the fact that my member was still erect. The underside of my shaft was exposed as she ran a finger along a thick vein on its underside before cupping and rolling my balls. I was surprised when she leaned forward taking one in her mouth quickly drawing back wiping her forearm across her mouth. Her lips returned to the spot just above my sack licking and slathering saliva there before sucking on me some more.

Shaila in seems, was discovering a latent proclivity for oral sex. Those juicy lips put on a clinic as she indulged herself making the room melt away around us as this thick, comely sister got her perv on without restraint. It seemed like she was going to suck me off again when she suddenly stood up tapping my cock on her shaved mound, eventually pressing it there under her fingers. I popped my hips rubbing the underside of my glans on her puffy sex finding a new sensation.

Before I could fully investigate and experiment with a new sensation, Shaila pivoted pressing my length against her hip in similar tactic. I found myself running my cock along the pronounced curve of her thigh while she mashed down on my shaft. I dug my nails into the front of that thigh and the deep undercuff of her buttock at the back going hard in the paint.

At the height of this inventive bit of intercrural sex, Shaila pivoted a third and final time allowing the full length of my cock to rest between her voluminous rear cleavage. The milk colored sister bent enough at the waist so that her elbows were resting on the counter top. My girth was almost completely hidden by the two halves of her gluteal cleft as I went to town railing her butt cheeks.

The watery ripples, rubbery jiggle and unintentional twerk sent me right over the edge as bursts of ejaculate exploded from the top of her rear cleavage in unrestrained pulses that nearly caused me to swoon. I made a massive mess evidenced by the gooey liquid drizzling down the incredible curve of her rear. Some of it was even pooled on the tile floor in minute droplets. Shaila turned to me with a self-satisfied smile.

"Now, you clean it up." She cupped the underside of my chin giving me a peck on the cheek before sneaking a sudden yank on my cock earning a yelp. My hand collided in a loud open handed slap on her butt as she disappeared back into my bedroom chuckling.

We called off for the next two days and continued fucking like rabbits.