All Comments on 'The Reckoning'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 8 years ago
Original Story

Very smooth. I loved the new take on werewolves. Well written. Worth every second it took to read. I hope to read more from you. Great job. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
always...

a sucker for a happy ending (no pun)

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1over 8 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I thoroughly enjoyed the way you wrote this story. There is so much detail and how you've tied it all together is truly amazing. Very well written, I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good modern take on Beauty and the Beast

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original and Entertaining

This was a fantastic take on supernatural romance. I loved that you took the time to really sketch our everyone's characters, and I wish I could read more about this society you've dreamed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
After the contest

After the contest I would love to see this evolve and continue with the other shifters stories and flesh out the background even more. Thank You for sharing your imagination with all of us. I truly enjoyed it.

RJ Jones

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.