The Reconciliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fucking hell!' I gasped, the image of the two women getting it on flooding my brain. 'Er, would that involve you and Susie...?'

'Doing some girl-on-girl stuff? Sure,' she said casually. 'As long as Susie was okay with it.'

'Have you had much experience with other women?' I had to ask, because the old Jess would never have dreamed of doing such a thing.

'A little. I was between men a month or so ago and Millie -- who I'd met at the gym -- suggested we had a drink together one evening. It didn't take me long to realise what she was after and I thought it might be fun. I decided to count it as part of my sexual development. And it was okay. Certainly different, but not good enough to make me prefer women to men. But, you know, now and again... Especially if it's something you'd like to see me do.'

'Wow! Okay. First thing tomorrow I'll tell Denise about our reconciliation. But don't say anything to Susie. We'll keep her in reserve although she'll probably have forgotten about me by the time I fancy a change -- if I ever do.'

'So I can move back in?'

'I'd really like that. I've missed you.'

'Seeing as it can't be the lousy sex you've missed that means you've missed me as a person.'

'Well, of course I have.'

'Thank God! I love the way I am now, but it wasn't easy and I only did it to try and get you back.'

'I can't tell you how glad I am that you did.'

'And you're okay about those eight guys and one girl I fucked?' she pressed, sounding anxious.

'God, yes. Without them, you wouldn't be what you are now. Are you okay about Susie and Denise?'

'Of course. Actually, Denise not so much but I meant it about you having Susie again.'

'I'd rather have you again,' I told her. 'You did say we were going to have lots of sex tonight.'

'I did, didn't I? Maybe if you were to tug on any or all of my rings...?'

12