The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was Melissa, very sexy, on the rebound and, from my experience on one weekend in Barcelona, being Spanish she would be highly expert in the art of sex.

But, Melissa wasn't one-hundred per cent a date, whereas, if this restaurant had been empty, I was certain that Helen and I would have been under the table by now. But I had to be sure of her, so I played on her emotions a little.

'You realise I have my feelings too? What you did this morning wasn't good for a guy's libido.'

'I know, I'm so sorry. Look, I'll do anything,' she checked no-one was listening, 'I'll...I'll even swallow your cum, so there!'

'Wow! Have you never done that?'

'No, never, but I'll do it for you...what?'

I was grinning. 'Of course I want to fuck you, I was just yanking your chain.'

Helen grinned back, 'I know you were, but I was serious about the swallowing thing, I've never done it before, but Sheila tells me men like that and I have to start sometime, and what better person than with you?'

'I feel honoured. But you don't have to do it you know.'

'Oh, I know it doesn't taste very nice, but I want to...'

We were startled by a voice from the next table, a large middle-aged woman leaned over her shoulder, 'I do that all the time, honey, stops the motherfucker straying from the nest.'

'I'm sorry,' said Helen, reddening, 'You weren't supposed to hear that.'

'That's okay, real pleased to hear someone thinks like us. I'm Barbara, and this is my kid sister Candy.'

'Hi,' we both said, 'Tom and Helen.'

'We are both out of Denver in Colorado, you guys heard of that place? We're on vacation, doing the UK thing, this Shakespeare place is really cool.' She frowned, 'But you guys don't look like vacationers.'

'We're not, we are up here from London on business.'

'With a little sex thrown in, huh?'

'Maybe,' I grinned.

'No maybe to it, any fool can see you have the hots for each other, go for it while you can, we certainly are, aren't we Candy?'

The sister, a diminutive person, highly painted, nodded, with a weak smile.

I studied their wedding rings, 'So where are your husbands?'

'Oh, we left them in a pub down the bottom of the hill by the river, place called The Encore...'

'I know it, very old place, seventeenth century I believe.'

'They're probably hitting on some English broads, but they won't stray.'

'Why not, because you swallow?'

'Tom!'

'It's okay Helen honey, your Tom speaks our language. Yeah, we do that for them, but also something very special, and only when we go on vacation, back in May it was Rome, but it was too freaking hot there.'

Barbara pulled her chair closer. 'You see, when we go to bed tonight in our separate rooms, and this might shock you being Brits and all that, we will let our husbands fuck us...'

'What's so special about that?' said Helen. Then she grinned, 'I wish mine would!'

'...but not our own husbands. Get it?'

'You swap partners. Cool,' I said.

'Wow!' said Helen. 'How does that work?'

Candy spoke up at last, 'Simple, Greg, that's her man, sticks his boner in my...'

'I don't mean that, how does it affect your marriages? Do you do that back at home?'

'No. Look honey, I know there is a big pond between us, but I bet your English men are just the same as American guys, they take every opportunity to go out there and bang some blonde-haired bimbo if they think they can get away with it.'

'You can say that again!' laughed Helen.

'Well there you are then. So what we two do is keep it in the family, see? In Cosmo it says that on average a married man gets the urge to go look for new pussy once every six months, we go on vacation twice a year, problem solved. It's done our marriages the power of good.'

Helen grinned. 'I think that's very sexy, weird but sexy. I don't think that would have worked with my sister though, I didn't fancy any of her men...' she placed her hand on mine, '...except this one of course.'

'You two aren't married are you?'

'Helen is, but not to me.'

'Ooh, an affair, I had one of those once, it was the best sex ever, but I don't tell my husband that. Look, we're holding you guys up, I'm sure you have better things to do than chat with us boring pair of broads, something involving a bed perhaps?'

'I hope so,' said Helen.

Barbara frowned, 'What?'

Her eyes followed mine, the sisters were holding hands.

'Oh that? Don't get the wrong idea, we're sisters, we've always held hands, we don't fuck if that's what you're thinking, we just like fucking each other's man. That's cool enough for us. But it does go on in our town, you know, incest. But I guess it happens over here as well. Come on Candy, lets go find our husbands before they do find some serious competition, these two here have made me horny.'

'Let's face it Babs, you're always fuckin' horny!'

The two Americans cackled with laughter, said their farewells and left.

'Wow!' said Helen, 'I really believe that works for them.'

I grinned, 'I've heard of wife swapping, but not within the same family.'

'I want to fuck...'

'Me too.'

'...even more so after listening to them, if those two don't call it cheating, then having sex with you isn't either.'

'Perhaps you and Bill should have had a six-monthly marriage break. A lot of people do that nowadays, the pressure on the marriage vows is so much heavier nowadays.'

'Tell me about it! I actually suggested that to Bill, twelve months actually, but he refused, he couldn't stand the thought of someone else fucking me, and what infuriates me is that he's been doing it all this time, the cunt.' She blushed. 'Sorry, Tom, I don't know where all this bad language has come from.'

'You've just suppressed it, that's all, I'm not offended.'

'But I am, it's not me, that's builders language.'

'And bedroom language, and you shouldn't be offended if I tell you that I would like to fuck your delicious wet cunt with my big fat cock and fill you with my hot spunk.'

She grinned, 'Not at all, you can say that every minute until we get home, and after that if you want to.'

'In which case, I want to fuck your cunt.'

'Yes please!' Her face fell. 'But I've checked out, Tom.'

I grinned, 'No problem, I booked an extra night!'

Helen didn't look all that surprised, 'You really take things for granted, don't you.'

'Not really, there is this waitress in the dining room that has been giving me the eye...'

'The one called Melissa? The one you very crudely said last night you thought she looked in need of a meat injection?'

'Yes, why?'

'Doesn't matter.' Helen rested her chin in her hands. 'I read somewhere that says affairs happen in hotels more than anywhere else, why would they think that, Tom?'

'Because it's the same as holidays and cruises, being away from home we are all anonymous, away from our normal circumstances, just like that American couple, a secret place to screw someone new, perfect for an affair, or swap husbands. Why?'

'Because I want to have an affair with you, Tom, starting right now.'

'What about the dessert?'

'Fuck the dessert.' She blushed, then frowned, 'What's wrong?

'Nothing's wrong. I just don't want us having sex messing up your divorce, that's all.'

'It won't, I forgot to tell you, that detective bloke did see me leave your room this morning, so we might as well do what I am going to be accused of, assuming you still want me of course?'

'If you could see under the table you would have your answer to that!'

Helen stood up, her chair scraping the tiled floor, 'Come on then, let's do it.'

'Before you change your mind?'

'I won't change my mind this time, Tom, I've made my mind up, my sex life is hereby resumed, as of now, and I don't care who else you are fucking!'

We were back in the hotel in half the time it took to get into town, and I was in a quandary, I still had two dates, or at least a certain Spanish waitress had given me that indication.

'I have to collect my bags from Reception,' said Helen as we re-entered the hotel.

As luck would have it, out of the corner of my eye I saw Melissa leaving the restaurant in her civvies.

'You go on up, here's my key.'

Helen looked up, saw the waitress, but said nothing.

I ran after Melissa, she didn't seem surprised to see Helen still here.

'Hi, Tom, I thought you would be in your meeting?'

'Look, plans have changed. About tonight.'

'What about tonight?'

'We had a date.'

She shook her head, 'I don't remember any date.'

I persisted, my pride was at stake here, even though it appeared I had been let off the hook. 'I said I wanted to have sex with you and you asked for my room number, remember?'

'I remember that, but I don't think I agreed to have sex with you, Tom.' She grinned, 'Even though it would probably be a very nice experience.' She frowned, 'But you said something about plans?'

'It was nothing.'

'Please tell me, is this because your girlfriend over there forgave you for whatever you said to her?'

'What makes you think I'd said anything to her?'

'But you are going to have sex with her now, yes?''

I sighed, 'Yes.'

She smiled, 'Make-up sex is very good! I do that very often, I have many rows with my boyfriend, he says I do it on purpose so I can have make-up sex!'

Then she frowned, 'So you don't want to have sex with me after all?'

'Yes of course I want to have sex with you, Melissa. Like I said this morning, I really, really want to fuck you, but you have to understand my situation.'

She shrugged her shoulders, 'You Englishmen very strange, first you want to fuck me then you don't want to fuck me. Okay, I go out now, maybe I'll find another man with a nice fat cock.'

With that, she was gone. It never crossed my mind to question how she knew of my penile statistics.

**

'Sexy, isn't she, Tom?'

Helen was stood in her underwear, staring intently out of the window, she had switched her boy pants for a pair of tiny red panties, her cheeks stood naked and firm under the frilly hem, the sun caught the faint fuzz of hair on her thighs. I caught my breath, I had to get it right this time.

I shrugged my shoulders. 'Melissa? She's okay, I guess.'

'That's not what you said last night!'

'I know, but I have you now.'

'Thank you. I suppose I daren't ask what you were talking to her about?'

'I'd already told her at breakfast that we'd had a row, and now that we'd made up, she said she is a great fan of make-up sex.'

Helen turned and grinned, 'I've never had that experience, Tom, But I think I'm going to enjoy it. Did you make a date with her?'

'No, I didn't.' Helen wasn't to know that I'd actually just cancelled one!

I grinned, 'But I bet you would like to?'

'Maybe.'

'No maybe to it, I am willing to bet fifty quid that you will fuck her sometime in the near future.'

'And you don't mind?'

She grinned, 'No at all, because I will be fifty quid richer. Are you on?'

How could I refuse a bet like that? 'Deal!' I laughed, one way or the other I couldn't lose.

'Come here, Tom.' She unbuckled my belt. 'Let me see your cock again.'

I retreated, 'Umm, not in front of the window.'

Helen shrugged her shoulders, 'Who cares?' She extracted my cock.

'My God, these three days really have changed you.'

'Like you said, Tom, I'm finding myself.'

I grinned and looked down, 'Looks like you found something else!'

'And I want it inside me, I can't remember being so horny. I want you to fuck me, Tom,' she said, squeezing my cock in full view of Stratford-on-Avon, William Shakespeare would have had a field day with this one, especially if Ms Hathaway had hold of his sixteenth century penis!

'About time!' I grinned.

Holding tightly onto my cock, she led me to the bed, repeating that request, music to my ears, and perched on the corner of it, teasingly crossing her legs.

'Tom, last night, this morning actually, remember how we left it?'

'My cock one inch inside your cunt? Sorry, pussy.'

'That's okay, I can live with that word, only in bed though. I'm really sorry about earlier, did you have a little play with yourself after I'd gone?'

'I thought about it but I knew you would change your mind.'

And there was a certain pussy belonging to a waitress called Melissa, I thought.

'Big head! Are you glad I have?'

'Of course I am.'

'And you prefer me to that waitress?'

'You're here, she's not.' I stroked the smooth flesh of her thigh.

'That's not a proper answer, what if she was here right now?'

'Then I would have to toss a coin!'

'Wouldn't you want us both together?'

'Of course I would, but you would both have to be bisexual for that, threesomes work better that way.'

She grinned, 'Who says I'm not bi?'

I looked up, startled, 'You didn't tell me.'

'You didn't ask.'

'Wow!'

'Have I shocked you?'

'Not at all, I've slept with bisexual girls before now, and watched them make love, you just don't seem the type.'

'And just what is the type, seeing you are so much of a bloody expert?'

'For a start, bisexual girls tend to look at other women a lot, and remark on their sexuality.'

'You saw me looking at that waitress of yours last night, you weren't the only one that fancied her...'

'You didn't tell me that either.'

'I didn't have to. That was my business. I said to you she was very sexy. And FYI, I kissed her on the lips!'

'What! When?'

'Never mind. Just accept that I like girls too. I have a lover, Tom, she's twenty-six, she's married too and she's called Lisa. What do you think of your new recruit now?'

Helen uncrossed her legs, the vee of her panties came into view, clearly defining the peach shape of her pussy, my hand wandered up her thigh towards it.

'I think it's great, every woman should be honest about her sexuality.'

'And I also read that sleeping with another woman is not considered cheating. Did you really think I could go all that time without sex of some sort?'

'I know some women that have, until they met me of course!'

'Well, I'm built differently to them, Tom, I need sex, and I need orgasms, there's a limit to the number I can do for myself. Would it surprise you if I told you I fingered myself while I was writing that text to you?'

'Not at all! I wish I had been there to watch you.'

'Would you have done it with me? Bill wouldn't do that, he was embarrassed about his size.'

I shook my head, 'No, I would have fucked you, just like I am going to do right now.'

'Ooh!'

Annoyingly, the only thing to happen right now was a firm knock on the door.

'Shit!' we both said.

'Ignore it, Tom, they'll go away.'

But they didn't. Forgetting to re-buckle my jeans, I opened the door.

'Fuck!' I muttered. The detective stood there.

Helen put a hand on my shoulder, 'It doesn't matter, Tom, he already knows about us by now. So what do you want now, mister, do you want to see us fucking, just to make sure?'

Despite her brazenness and near nudity, the detective ignored her, and produced an envelope from behind his back, 'My name is Clive Reynolds and I have papers to serve.'

Helen's face fell, 'Damn, the bastard's beaten me to it.'

I frowned, 'Just a minute, how can you do this that quickly? You've only been following us for a couple of days. And as it happens we haven't actually committed adultery...'

'Yet!' grinned Helen.

'...and you seeing Helen here leaving my room this morning doesn't prove a thing, she was here for a business meeting.'

Then came the shock. 'I'm not serving papers on her, sir, but on you.'

'Me?' I stared back at him incredulously.

'Yes, you sir, you are Thomas Andrew Graham?'

'Yes, but I am already divorced.'

'It's not your divorce I am here about, Mr Graham. I will read it out to you.' The detective put on his glasses.

'Mr Thomas Andrew Graham is hereby summoned to appear before the Courts of Justice in the Royal Borough of Kingston-on-Thames Surrey as co-respondent in the divorce proceedings of Daniel Julian Ricard and Rebecca Elizabeth Ricard on the Twenty-Ninth day of April Twenty Thirteen.'

I was stunned. Helen burst out laughing. 'Do you mean you weren't following me, us?' she said.

The detective smiled, 'No miss, but as it's pretty obvious from your clandestine movements you are both having an improper liaison, I would suggest you both use a little more discretion, particularly in front of hotel windows, and not provide another of my associates with useful material.'

The detective handed me the envelope, 'Consider yourself served, Mr Graham, I wish you luck, and may I just say off the record that, having met Mr Ricard, I don't blame his wife one little bit.'

I closed the door. 'Bloody hell.'

'Whoo hoo!' laughed Helen, 'I'm not being followed after all! Improper liaison, that's a good one! Is that detective-speak for fucking? Her face dropped, 'What does correspondent mean, Tom?'

'Co-respondent. It means that Rebecca's husband can sue me.'

'What, for fucking his wife? I've never heard of that. Besides Beryl at the office told me he was screwing around long before you came along, a bit like Bill really.'

I shook my head, 'I can't understand it either, Dan and I are friends now, our Company is doing more work for him.'

Helen's jaw dropped, 'You sleep with his wife and you are friends? That's pretty cool.'

'We made an agreement, Rebecca would keep quiet about his affair with his boss's secretary if she and I could continue to see each other.'

I took out my phone.

'Who are you calling?'

'Dan Ricard.'

'Well, while you do that, there is something I need to do to remind myself of early this morning.' She knelt down onto her knees in front of me. 'Ah yes! I remember what it was now!'

I grinned as she found the gap in my boxers.

'Dan, it's Tom.'

'Hi Tom, have you received it yet?'

'You're damn fucking right I have, what the fuck's going on?'

'Whoa there, didn't you get my message?'

'What message? I've seen no fucking message.'

'Calm down, man, I left it on your office voicemail.'

'I'm away from my office, Dan. Calm down? ...Shit!' I gasped.

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.' Most of my cock had suddenly found a new nesting place, a warm wet one, with a busy resident tongue teasing the head.

'Tom, stop worrying, my solicitor said that suing Becky for adultery was the cheapest and fastest route, but I needed a name, you. I'm not going to sue you or anything, it's just paperwork, you don't have to show up even. Anyway, you should worry.'

'Why, what's wrong?'

'Shirley's pregnant.'

'Your boss's secretary? What will he say to that?'

'She's going to get her husband to fuck her as soon as possible and play around with the dates, he's pretty useless at figures. Trouble is, he's pretty much impotent.'

'That's difficult then!'

"Yes, but there is one possible silver lining, I wasn't the only one to sleep with Shirley that weekend.'

'Bloody hell, Dan, you are worse than me.'

'We'll work it out. I hear you took Becky to Paris.'

'You cool with that?'

'Yeah, I guess, my fault for not paying her enough attention. I screwed around and lost her. I know you two aren't an item, just don't hurt her, that's all I ask.'

'Don't worry, I won't. While you are on the phone, Dan, are you okay for the contractors to start on the twentieth?'

'Sure. Sorry you didn't get my message, I hope it didn't fuck up your day.'

'Nothing that can't be remedied, Dan!' I looked down at Helen, she smiled up at me with eyes full of lust and a mouth full of cock.

'I can imagine, have fun.'

And we did have fun. That afternoon we both broke personal rules, I had sex with an employee and Helen sampled her first taste of adultery. To me, making love with a woman is not entirely about fun, although of course it is the one thing we can do in this torrid life without permission from others and entirely without expense, assuming of course one avoids the fertilisation of the female egg!

1...56789...17