The Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You felt that too?'

'Of course, do you think I'm a Buddhist Monk or something?'

'But we didn't get to the spontaneous bit, did we?'

Melissa put her hand to her mouth, 'Oh my God, you two haven't had sex yet?'

'We have now, but not when I met you earlier, that's why I was so upset.'

I patted the bed, 'Listen you two, it's pretty obvious why you're here, Mel, why don't you both hop into bed?

'Good idea, why didn't I think of that!'

Crossing her arms, she pulled her dress over her head, her black bra half-concealed a decent pair of tanned breasts, I wondered if she sunbathed topless, her matching part-transparent panties revealed the existence of some dark pubic hair. 'Shall I take off my bra too?'

'I won't be able to suck your nipples if you don't!' I laughed, pulling back the bedclothes, my towel fell away, her eyes flared again at the sight of my erect cock.

'Wow! By the looks of that, I better takes these off too!' Her panties flew through the air.

Melissa did indeed sunbathe topless, and bottomless too by the lack of tan lines. A little tattoo of a black cat sat above a triangle of black pubic hair. Her body was shapely with a narrow waist, and her ass, which I spotted as she climbed in beside me, was round and tight. She grinned when she saw my cock give a lurch, she knew we would fuck tonight, but there were issues still to be resolved.

Helen slipped out of her dressing gown and slid into bed the other side of Melissa. Breasts squashed against breasts, they kissed. And hands groping each other under the bedclothes, they kissed some more I stroked my cock. Tonight's scenario was set.

'So, you two decided you would have sex?' I said when they surfaced for a breather.

'Yes,' said Melissa, 'I knew I had to start work soon, but I wanted her.'

'I wondered why the lounge door was locked, so it was you two in there, having sex?'

'We heard the handle rattle, that must have been you then?'

I grinned, 'Good for you! Now I know why you were late starting in the restaurant, you were busy fucking my girlfriend in the lounge!'

'We didn't do it properly, Tom, there wasn't time, we just kissed and fingered each other a bit, you had made her nice and wet, thank you.'

'Did you make each other cum?'

Helen looked at Melissa, questioning her with her eyes, 'Shall we tell him?'

'He will guess anyway. Yes, we both came.'

'Tom, I'm so sorry, I was so horny.'

'What are you sorry about? You had to do what you had to do.'

'I know, but I should still have been in bed with you, having orgasms with you, not Mel.' She turned to her new friend, 'Sorry, I didn't mean it to come out like that, it was lovely what we did, even if it wasn't properly, if we had done it you probably wouldn't be here in bed with me...us.'

Don't be so sure about that, I thought.

'Maybe, maybe not!' The waitress turned and grinned at me. I was beginning to wonder the real reason for her being here tonight. So I asked her the question.

'It's like this, Tom, I said to Helen that it was a shame that she was leaving today, we could have gone back to my place and made love properly.'

Helen grinned, 'So I thought it would be a good idea if I stayed over an extra night, but when we got to Reception I saw that you had done the same thing and I told Mel that was probably because you fancied your chances with her.'

Melissa grinned, 'And I said I would be happy to come to bed with both of you.'

'Cool.' I shivered, a hand had descended high on my thigh. 'What happened to being to tired after work, Mel?'

She grinned, 'Mario is boring. And I didn't have you and Helen to fuck did I!'

'And I said that it would be a good way of making it up to you, Tom,' said Helen, 'So here we all are!'

Melissa placed a hand under Helen's chin, lifting her head, and stared into her eyes.

'There's something you don't know, Helen. Over breakfast, Tom came on to me and I more or less agreed to go to bed with him anyway, but when we met this afternoon he tried to stop me because you hadn't left after all, he didn't realise that I had already agreed to sleep with you. Besides, thanks to you, I already knew about this nice cock. Do you mind if I have a feel?'

'Just a quick one then, because I know where I want your hands.' She looked past Melissa who had wasted no time in grabbing hold of my cock, 'You don't mind waiting, do you, Tom?'

'Of course not.' In a way I was relieved, I suspected I would need all my reserve for this new woman. 'I'll leave you to it.'

'Just remember to come back,' grinned Melissa as I climbed out of the bed.

I stroked my cock lewdly in her face, her tongue shot out like a snake and she licked the tip, 'Oh, I will, you can be certain of that!'

Unable to locate my boxers, I just put on jeans and tee shirt and left the room, I don't think they even heard me go.

**

The Lounge, Swans Nest Hotel, Stratford-on-Avon. Wednesday October 10th 2012. 11:25 p.m.

The bar was closed, so, via the coffee machine, I headed for the lounge and Sky TV and, warming my hands on the cardboard cup, flopped into a sofa.

The sound was off, but the last thing I wanted to hear was recordings of boring Tory Conference speeches. The room was in semi-darkness and devoid of people, I settled back against the cushions and thought about the bisexual women in my life, there seem to be an ever increasing number of them about, either because for some reason I am attracting them, or more are being born that way! Either way, I was not objecting! I just enjoy being involved. I wondered if the blonde of my dreams was bisexual.

I was engrossed in a commercial for holidays in Barbados supported by bikini-clad girls frolicking on golden sands and bringing back memories of a delightfully erotic week on a place called Young Island, when a slim figure plumped down heavily beside me, accompanied by an exhausted sigh.

'Fuck,' was all she said.

She smelled strongly of a perfume I recognised, Allure, rather overkill I thought for this time of the night.

There were three other two-seater sofas in this room plus a scattering of armchairs, I could only jump to one of several conclusions why the young woman had settled for the one I was sat on, she was either blind, she was waiting for the bar to re-open, in which case she had a long wait, or she wanted to fuck.

'Hello.' I said, hoping it might be the latter.

'Anything good on?' said a slightly slurred female voice in a Lancashire accent.

'Just the news I'm afraid.'

I turned to her. She was somewhere in her young twenties and wearing an impossibly tight black dress, very brief at both ends. Her exposed breasts, upper thighs and red killer heels made her look like a hooker. But something about her told me she was not one, maybe it was the gold charm bracelet, or the diamond studs in her ears, or even the Rolex. Or simply the fact that I had seen her working at the sister hotel across the road.

'Fucking shit!' She said again, staring at the screen. Unfortunately, the language did not go with the jewelry.

'Can't you get the fucking porn channel?'

'Sorry, I don't think they have it in here.'

'Fucking wankers!'

I grinned at the newcomer, her hair was straight and blonde with purple streaks, and cheekily cut to just below her ears, the ends curving in under her chin. She was incredibly sexy but still fell far short of the original blonde of my dream.

'I agree. Are you staying here tonight?'

She waved a hand dismissively, 'What, in this fucking place? You must be joking, I'm used to the fucking Ritz, mister.' She grinned, lovely white teeth, a gold stud in her tongue, 'Just joking of course.'

'So what are you doing here?'

'You really wanna fucking know?'

I grinned, 'Since your hand is on my knee, it might be a good idea.'

She looked down, as though surprised at her action, 'Sorry, just habit.' But she didn't remove it, if anything it had moved a couple of inches higher. 'You were saying'?'

'Why are you in here, at this time of the night?'

She looked me up and down, lingering on the down part where a decent sized bulge could be detected, 'I could ask the same about you.'

'I asked first.'

'I gotta be fucking somewhere, ain't I?' she giggled. 'Sorry.'

'You don't have to keep saying you are sorry, you haven't done anything wrong.'

'I know, it's that fucker Micky that should be sorry.' She burst out laughing. 'I guess fucker is the wrong word for him!'

The idea of a little bit of rough created a little movement in that bulge, and I had foregone any underwear.

'Do tell.'

'You looking at my tits?'

I grinned, 'There's not much else to look at in here, and they are rather nice, give me tits over TV any time!'

'Unless it's porn.'

'Sorry, I prefer the real thing. You into porn then?'

The girl licked her lips again, 'Only if I'm in it.'

I sat upright and stared hard at her, 'You're a porn star? I guess you do have the body for it.'

She puffed out her chest, not that it needed any assistance, 'Thank you. Not in the way you think, that stuff's fucking boring. My boyfriend...ex boyfriend ...the cunt...he liked to film us while we had sex. You ever done that?'

'Just the once, with a girl I met in Norway.'

'Fucking hot, man, watching it after.'

'I know, and I can imagine it with your body.'

The hand moved a little higher, it was close to I-want-you-to-fuck-me territory, 'Stick around, I'll show it to you sometime.'

I felt my heart begin to beat faster, 'Your body or the video?'

'Both, if you play your cards right.'

She stretched out her legs and kicked off those heels.

'What about my pins then, you like these too?'

Her legs were slender and long, the calves faintly muscled. Her thighs were well shaped, I could see most of them, another inch and her panties would have been on show, something told me she wanted me to see those as well. My cock hardened more, any moment I knew it would begin to show, I was certain this girl would be a riot between the sheets.

'They're really nice.' I really wanted to tell her they would be great wrapped around my neck, her pussy glued to my mouth.

'You a tit man or a leg man then?'

'Both,' I grinned, 'And I particularly like what lies in between.'

'This bit you mean?' Now she did flash her panties, briefly. 'You are a pussy man!'

My mind flashed to the two women back in my bedroom, and suddenly I didn't care, this young woman was hitting on me in a big way. There was little doubt what she wanted.

'I have a cock, why wouldn't I be?'

On cue there was further movement in my pants. 'So I see.'

She blinked her heavily made-up eyes at me in invitation, 'Fuck?'

This time, the F-word was a question, it didn't come as too much of a surprise, in fact I was close to suggesting it myself. Perhaps this was at last the girl of my recurring dream, but maybe not quite in the form I envisaged. And there was no danger of this one turning into my sister! I wondered if Frances was getting the same dreams? Perhaps we should get together and discuss it over a drink. Or in my bed!

Normally by now this young woman would be flat on her back with my cock embedded in her pussy, but I hesitated. But only a little, I needed some sex as much as she did!

'I always fancy a fuck, but I don't even know your name.'

'Have I shocked you? I always believe in asking for what I want, don't you? I'm Miranda, Randy Mandy my boyfriend calls me.'

'Ex boyfriend, you said.'

'Yeah, ex, he's fucking history. One day someone will teach him how to treat a lady, I am a lady really, just a slut in the bedroom, and anywhere else I fancy a fuck.' She giggled. The hand moved higher still. 'Like right now.'

'I'm Tom.'

'Pleased to meet you, Tom.' She offered a hand. 'You have nice fingers, I bet you are good with them.'

'You too,' I smiled, stroking hers, one of which sported an engagement ring. 'You have a fiancée somewhere, why aren't you in bed with him?'

'He broke it off months ago, but I kept the ring, I like it.' Yet another diamond flashed in the light of the TV, 'It reminds me of the night he put it on me, and put something else in me. He had a nice cock.' She glanced again at my pants, my erection was there for the world to see, 'Have you got a nice cock, Tom?'

'I'm told so, yes.'

'Good, I need one tonight, and pretty soon.' She wriggled on the sofa, 'I'm getting very wet down there.'

Now, I like forward women, women who know what they want, but with the way Helen and Melissa conveniently met up, part of me was beginning to suspect another set-up. The other part wanted to fuck this girl, mercilessly. I decided to spin it out a little.

'So why did you break it off with your fiancée, if he had such a nice cock?'

'There's more to life than sex, Tom, trouble is, I haven't found it yet!' She chuckled, 'Is that cool or what?'

'Nothing wrong with that, enjoy the sex while you can, I certainly do.'

'Oh, I didn't say I don't enjoy it, in fact I fucking love it, trouble is it was sex that split me and him up.'

'I don't understand, didn't he like sex?'

'Yeah, sure he did, but I liked it more, a whole fucking lot more. Simple really, I was fucking someone else! Does that make me a bad girl?'

'Not at all, before tonight is out I hope I will have had sex with two women.'

Her eyes lit up, 'Ooh, does one of them include me? I fancy you, Tom, you are very sexy.' Her hand was inches from my cock. I knew that if I touched her thigh we would end up pants off and horizontal.

'Thank you. You still haven't told me why you are here.'

'There's this married bloke Mickey, he's a porter at the hotel across the road...'

'The Alveston Manor?'

'Yeah, posh place. He's been coming on to me for ages professing how good he is in the sack, so tonight I agreed to sleep with him, but when it came to the gritty-nitty, the wanker couldn't get it up, and I tried everything, if you know what I mean.'

'I do, was he drunk?'

'Nope, it was me that had been drinking. I bet you'd have got it up alright, and by the looks of you, you already have.'

I stared at her ripe body, the girl was living sex, 'I would have had no trouble.'

'Is it up now?' She didn't wait for a reply, she moved her hand into place, both of us trembled.

'Fuck, that feels nice.' I was now fully erect.

'I want that fucking hard cock in me, can we go somewhere?'

Of course, I was more than a little interested, who wouldn't be, but part of me hesitated, there were two women waiting for me in my room, one of whom I had to work with. But in these circumstances it's hard to say no, and she was definitely fuckable. I told her so. For an answer she squeezed my cock, and I did place a hand high on the inside of her thigh, it would have been impolite not to do so. Without actually touching her pussy I could feel the heat of it on the side of my hand. I knew she wanted me to touch her there, inside her pants, but still I fought off temptation.

'Look, Mandy, there is nothing more I would like at this moment than to get down and dirty with you, but I have two women waiting for me back in my room.'

'Two? You greedy fucker you!' She grinned, 'Let's go join them, I love group sex, we can both fuck while we watch them eat each other out, that would be so fucking cool...'

I was sorely tempted to agree to that but I shook my head, Helen would freak out. Little was I to know how wrong was that assumption.

'...and for that matter, why the fuck are you out here? You haven't told me. With a cock like this...' she squeezed me, '... I thought you would be in bed fucking the shit out them.'

'Because it's the first time for one of them, at least first in a long time, I wanted to leave them alone.'

'God, you are strong, I know blokes that would have stood there wanking themselves silly.'

'You've obviously done that then, been with another girl?'

'Fucking hell yes, been doing it since I was fifteen, don't tell my dad though, but I prefer cocks, nice big fat juicy ones filling my cunt, and yours feels just right.' Another squeeze, this time releasing pre-cum into my jeans. 'So, are you going to fuck me with yours? I really fancy you.'

She was running her finger up and down my erection, her skirt had risen high enough to show her panties again, if they were wet, there was no sign. I was weakening fast. I tried one last excuse.

'We can't make love in here, it's too dangerous.'

'Make love? Who said anything about fucking making love? I want to be fucked, Tom, fucked in the cunt with this nice hard cock of yours.' Mandy started to unbuckle my belt. 'Where shall we go then?'

I placed a hand over hers, 'There's only the toilets and you won't like those, they smell a bit.'

'Don't be so sure, Tom, I can fuck anywhere, and the only thing you will be smelling is my cunt. You do like to eat pussy, don't you?'

'Of course, it's my favourite meal.'

'Good, because mine is fucking ready for eating. Here, feel,' she pulled aside her panties with one hand, grabbed my hand with the other and pressed it into her sex. She wasn't lying, she couldn't have been more wet if she'd peed in her pants. But the words "date-rape" came to mind, Mandy was clearly younger than she at first looked, twenty was a way off yet, and she had been drinking. Reluctantly I pulled my hand away, resisting the common urge to sniff my fingers.

She pouted her lips, 'Don't you want to fuck me? I won't tell your two women.'

'Of course I want to fuck you, and I bet you are very good at it...'

She grinned, 'You can fucking bank on that!'

'...but now is not the time or place.'

'Tom, I can fuck any time or place.

Suddenly, her face paled, she stood up, 'Oh shit, I think I'm going to be sick, where's the fucking loo?'

Suspicious this might be a ruse, I reluctantly led her to the toilets. She nearly didn't make it.

Her head down the pan, I stayed with her, offering the right consoling words, Mandy wouldn't be the first woman I had put my arm around while she threw up, but sex rarely followed. However, I was about to discover out that Mandy was not put off so easily.

If I was to succumb to temptation, now was the moment, Mandy was resting her chin on the toilet seat, her ass high in the air, the peach-shape of her pussy clearly outlined in her panties, and in the bright light I could see more than a trace of dampness. All I had to do was pull down those panties, release my cock, and I would be home and dry...or rather...home and wet!

'What are you waiting for, Tom?' she said after another stomach heave, 'I know you can see my cunt.'

I started to unzip, God forgive me, I am only human.

'Come on, Tom, I know you want to fuck me, you can fuck my ass if you want, I like that too, do you like my little asshole?' She pulled her panties to one side, exposing her tight little puckered hole. My heart was pounding. What was wrong with me, why the fuck was I hesitating?

But Mandy clearly was not the type that gives up easily, a bit like me, I smiled to myself.

'Tom, I need fucking so much, I want your hot spunk right up inside my hot wet cunt. Come on, fuck me, fuck your big fat cock into me, I want it so much.'

The brain currently in residence between my legs finally gave in and I pulled out my cock.

'I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, bitch,' I growled, all thoughts of Helen and Melissa far from my mind, surely they would understand? And Melissa looked the sort that might have done the same in similar circumstances. As for Helen, she would just have to get over it. And who was there to tell them? Fuck it, they were getting their rocks off, why shouldn't I?

I stroked my cock, Mandy looked over her shoulder, 'Fuck yes, put that lovely cock in my cunt, Tom. Fuck me, fuck me hard.'

No matter how wet the woman, with my girth I had learned from painful experience to take it slowly. Gently easing open the labia with the head of my cock, I slowly eased an inch inside her, feeling her hot slickness.

1...7891011...17