The Rectory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's lovely and warm in here." she commented and then took a large gulp of her drink. "What do you think of his dress, Martha?"

"My dress!!" Martha responded, and then added, "Well, I hope I looked better wearing it. No offence!"

I laughed, "None taken. I know I look silly in this, but needs must....." I trailed off, grinning at the two of them.

"So, what have you guys been talking about?" asked Christine.

"Nothing much, just chewing the fat until you got here. How's 'snappy'?" asked Martha.

"TOBES is fine, thank you, and it's all thanks to this gentleman." Christine smiled at me.

I turned to face her. "Christine, can I say something here?"

"Of course." she said, and set down her glass.

The whisky was having a very mellow effect on me and I had started to feel quite taken with these two older ladies. Their easy camaraderie and their welcoming of a stranger into their home really touched me.

"I just wanted to say....to say how grateful I am for you inviting me into your home and taking care of my clothes, and of me."

I smiled at her and noticed a blush rising on her cheeks.

I continued. "May I touch you?" The question took her by surprise but she nodded. I leaned forward and took her hand in mine.

"You have been very gracious in offering me the chance to get out of those filthy clothes, cleaned up and dried off, and I'm now very relaxed. I would like to do one more thing, if I may?"

Christine was looking at my hand holding hers and then up at my face.

"What?" she asked

"I would like to kiss you."

Christine's face blushed a deeper red and she said softly, "Okay."

I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers and paused to see if she would pull away. She didn't. Instead she pushed back towards me and I felt her tongue pressing against my lips until I parted them and our tongues touched.

"Ahem!" Martha exclaimed from her seat, "I can see it's time for me to make myself scarce..."

I broke off from kissing Christine. "No Martha, you should stay. This is your home too, and I owe you thanks as well."

"Stay Martha, he's right." said Christine.

Martha was standing beside the coffee table, seemingly undecided as to her course of action.

I reached out for her hand and pulled her back towards our couch.

"Well, you really don't have to...."

"Please..." I implored her.

Eventually she sat the other side of me on the couch.

My right hand was resting on Christine's pyjama clad thigh slightly behind me and with my left I reached for Martha and pulled her closer. Martha was probably a few years older than Christine, maybe mid-sixties, and her face had more lines and wrinkles, but her lips were just as soft when I touched them with mine and she responded just as passionately as Christine had done.

When we broke from our kisses I sat back and contemplated the two women and a hunch I had, which had been developing in my mind.

"Now," I said, "You two must kiss."

It was a gamble and could have seriously ruined the moment, but instead both Christine and Martha moved towards each other and kissed on the lips inches from my face.

While they kissed I slid one hand up the back of Christine's tank top and placed my other hand on Martha's bare leg beneath the hem of her dress. Martha was very much a dress person, it seemed.

When the women broke from their kiss, Christine came back to me and we kissed again, while cheeky Martha started stroking up my leg and beneath the hem of the dress I was wearing. Needless to say by this time my cock was at full stretch.

While kissing Christine I moved my hand down and cupped her breast over her tank top, feeling the nipple pushing hard against the material. I gave her breast a gentle squeeze and felt her push her mouth harder against mine.

Meanwhile, there was the sensation of fingers on my inner thigh and so I parted my legs a little, and suddenly Martha's fingers were encircling my shaft.

I broke from kissing Christine and sat back against the couch as Martha's hand pushed up the dress and exposed my cock to view.

Martha then lowered her mouth to it and pressed her lips to my glands and sucked them into her mouth as Christine and I looked on.

I turned my face to Christine and we started kissing again as I slid my right hand into the waistband of her PJ bottoms and felt her naked skin beneath. My fingertips encountered wiry pubic hair and then the soft pliable flesh of her pussy. Gently using two fingers, I parted her lips and slid my finger into her.

We broke again from our kiss and I felt Christine's hot breath on my face as she sighed and moaned at my fingering of her. When I touched my slippery finger against her clitoris she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I stroked Martha's head with my free left hand and ran my fingers through her hair as her head moved up and down and my cock rubbed against the warm wetness of her mouth.

With my fingers still stroking Christine's pussy I said to her: "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

Christine nodded and we both turned to watch Martha's head bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Martha, let's go upstairs." said Christine.

Martha stopped her sucking and emerged from my lap with saliva and pre-cum around her mouth.

"It's been quite a while since I've had cock." she said, and grinned.

* * *

Upstairs in the bedroom, I finally got out of that infernal dress, and lay down between the two women.

"This is much better." I said, enjoying the feel of the soft duvet beneath me.

They pressed their mouths to mine from each side of me and we three kissed wet and sloppily, with our tongues exploring and licking each other.

Christine had her hand on my cock this time and was stroking me up and down, and I had pushed down her PJs and reinserted my left hand between her thighs. Inside her body it felt warm and slippery and wet.

"Oh God!" she cried as I found her sensitive little button once again and teased it with a fingertip.

Martha had also hoisted up her dress and pushed down her knickers and was rubbing herself against my thigh, her thick bush of pubes running scratchily against my skin, leaving a wet trail behind.

I had my right arm around Martha and had reached my hand beneath her arm to cup and squeeze her large breast still encased by her bra and dress.

We ended our kissing and Christine lowered her mouth to my cock. I watched as she carefully licked off the clear liquid pre-cum that dribbled from it's tip and then engulfed me fully with her lips.

"Oh Christine!" I gasped as I felt her throat squeezing my glands.

I lay my head back and suddenly Martha's body loomed over me as she pulled her dress up over her head and threw it to the floor, and then straddled my face with her thighs, lowering her slit to just above my mouth. Her hands went down to her pussy lips and she spread them apart and the aroma of her sex was thick in my nostrils.

"You like?" asked Martha, breathlessly.

I nodded and moved my mouth up a little, my tongue searching to taste her, and then she lowered herself onto me. A flood of her womanly juice entered my mouth and ran down my chin as I tongued her deeply.

Martha moaned noisily as she felt my tongue darting inside her and then slide up to find the swollen clit she was exposing with her fingers.

While eating Martha I was also thrusting my hips up and down to meet Christine's hungry mouth as she gobbled on my throbbing knob. My fingers were still exploring inside her and stroking her clit.

Martha's hip movements repositioned her cunt over my mouth and allowed me to concentrate on her clit with my tongue and lips, sucking on it and lapping at it like a hungry dog. Her breathing was becoming faster and her moans louder as her first orgasm made her clench my head with her thighs.

After remaining still for a moment, Martha climbed off my face and brought her mouth down on to mine, kissing and licking where her wet cunt had previously been.

I reached down to Christine and stroked her face.

"I want to taste you now!" I said to her and she released my cock from her mouth and raised herself up on her knees.

I've always loved it when a woman is naked from the waist down. Not that breasts aren't also a turn on to me, but a woman wearing only a tank top and with her pussy completely naked gets me even more excited. This is how Christine presented herself to my gaze as she slowly worked her own fingers against her moist slit.

Christine and I then watched as Martha, now completely naked after removing her bra and setting free her large, pendulous breasts, straddled my hips and held my cock vertical as she lowered her cunt lips onto it. Slowly she bore down on me, my cock sliding between her slippery labia and deep into her pussy as she pressed her clit down against my groin.

Christine moved around to my face, taking the position Martha had vacated and soon my tongue was inside her, tasting her and pleasuring her. I gripped Christine's buttocks firmly and squeezed and kneaded them in rhythm to her movements on my mouth.

The bed was now squeaking as Martha bounced up and down on me and I could feel her juice running down my shaft and cooling on my balls. Christine too was moving her hips and grinding herself onto my mouth, especially when I sucked her clit and held it with my lips, pulling on it.

We kept this up for several minutes, the pace increasing along with the intensity of our movements.

Christine suddenly tightened her thighs around me and was still for a few moments as her orgasm hit, and then, with a loud moan, she pitched forward and off of my face.

I was now able to watch as Martha humped my wet cock and fondled her own breasts and squeezed the nipples.

Then, after a further few minutes, Martha too collapsed forward onto me and pressed her mouth to mine as her cunt twitched against my glands.

Martha caught her breath and slowly rolled off me, releasing my cock, which was now liberally coated in her lady lubricant.

We three paused for a minute or two, recuperating after the exertions we had experienced.

It was Christine who recovered first so I quickly stripped her tank top off and put my mouth to her swollen nipples, licking and sucking on them and enjoying the feel of her skin against mine. Then I had her climb on top of Martha's prone body to straddle her face, and to press her mouth between the other woman's thighs.

I placed myself on the bed above Martha's head and watched as Christine lowered her cunt to the mouth waiting below. Martha's tongue poked out and immediately found the clit, so I used my fingers to spread Christine's pussy lips wide apart and inserted my cock into her.

My cock slid back and forth into Christine's pussy as I held her by her buttocks, which I parted to expose her little anus. I wet my forefinger finger in my mouth and pressed the tip against that little circle of muscle, pushing it in to the first joint and then the second and beyond. It was incredible tight and warm.

Christine was moaning loudly by this time.

Martha was still licking at Christine's clit as well as my shaft whenever she could reach it as it slid by above her.

I could see from my vantage point that Christine's head was moving rapidly up and down and from side to side as she devoured the pussy of her housemate.

Suddenly Christine stopped and tensed up, clenching against both my cock and my finger. Her thighs began to shake and her toes became pointed as she moaned out aloud, gripping the duvet in her fists.

Christine gasped again and then relaxed, pressing back down on to Martha's body and laying still for a moment. I slowly withdrew both cock and finger and moved around to the foot of the bed.

I lifted Martha's legs up and pushed them back towards Christine who took them from me and held them apart.

I looked at Martha's gaping pink slit and arsehole and knelt on the floor in front of them. Then I spread her cheeks and started tonguing her arse, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, exploring the contours of her ring and enjoying the way my wet tongue made it clench and pucker.

"Oh God, you're going to kill me." cried a muffled Martha, as I slowly slid my tongue back up to her pussy and then alternated my attention between her two wet openings.

I continued to eat her cunt and anus for several minutes while Christine recovered from her orgasm, and then, when she started grinding herself against Martha's mouth again and put her face close to Martha's belly, I stood and took Martha's legs from Christine's grasp, and lowered my cock to Martha's pussy to slide back inside her.

This time I made two or three thrusts in and out and then pulled my wet cock out and pushed it to Christine's lips. She sucked me in and rubbed her tongue against me before I pulled out and plunged back into Martha.

I did this several times, enjoying the sight of Christine sucking on my cock fresh out of Martha's wet cunt.

Now Martha was moaning loudly and grabbing at the bedclothes. I could see her wet anus puckering as her orgasm approached and I pushed my cock quickly inside of her pussy to meet her climax.

All three of us were panting and covered with perspiration. The air was thick with the scent of sex and the duvet was wet in many places.

After Martha's explosive orgasm I collapsed beside her on the bed and Christine laid down beside me.

My cock had wilted a little and a big stream of pre-cum dribbled out of the end of it.

I had my arms around both the women as Christine started massaging my cock back to erectness.

Christine and Martha then took it in turns to suck my cock, kissing me on the mouth when it wasn't their turn. It was exciting to taste both of them and myself on their lips.

I fondled breasts and teased nipples whenever I could get access and lay there in bliss as they sucked and wanked me. I could feel the pressure beginning to build and started to push my hips up to meet their mouths.

Finally, with a loud gasp, after trying to hold back for as long as possible, my whole body tensed I knew the climax was soon to be with us.

I released and felt the first of the semen squirt out of my cock, followed by many more squirts of my thick white spunk that coated Christine's mouth and face and dripped back down on to me. Martha was sitting up and watching the ejaculation, and scooped up some of the escaped jism with her fingers which she sucked clean in her mouth.

When finally I was drained of cum and my cock deflated, the three of us kissed once again, with Christine sharing my cum from her mouth.

Eventually, we all lay back on the bed, panting and with hearts pounding.

We lay in silence for a couple of minutes, and began feeling the various fluids starting to dry on our skin.

"Shower!" said Christine and we all headed to the bathroom.

The main bathroom in their house was much larger than I'd expected. It had a couple of washbasins and the usual loo, but instead of a bath it had a nice big walk-in shower.

Christine got the water running and Martha and I joined her beneath the hot spray.

Martha suddenly announced that she needed to pee and before anyone could comment she leaned back against the wall and put her fingers down to her pussy, spreading it's lips and producing a pretty impressive stream of golden liquid that seemed to go on for a surprising amount of time.

I gasped as I watched her, my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Always did piss like a horse." she said, "Probably comes from not having had children."

"Oh Martha!" said Christine, and we all started laughing.

"Sure you don't need to?" I asked Christine.

She looked at Martha and me and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Okay." she said with a grin, and leaned back against me, with her legs astride and her pussy lips spread.

After a few moments hesitation, her pee started to spray from her and I reached around and put my hand against it, feeling her warm piss on my palm.

Christine chuckled as her flow dwindled to a few drips and I kissed the side of her neck.

"Your turn." she said and moved to stand behind me.

I concentrated on the sound of the running shower as Christine lifted my penis in her hand and pointed it towards the far corner of the shower.

I felt pressure from my bladder and then the release as piss streamed out of the tip of my cock, with Christine laughing joyously and directing the flow with her hand.

"God, you boys are lucky to be able to point it where ever you want!" Christine said.

Eventually my flow dwindled to a few short spurts and then the shower washed away our urine.

We then revelled in the hot, steamy water, washing off all of our secretions and took it in turns to soap up each other's bodies, paying particular attention to those most intimate areas. Before long our sexual excitement returned.

"Good God, he's insatiable." said Martha, eyeing my erection as Christine's soapy hand massaged it.

Christine had a thoughtful look on her face.

"You know that thing you did with my bum?" she asked.

"You mean when I fingered it?" I said.

Christine nodded and grinned at me.

"I've never had it up there before. I'm wondering what it would feel like."

Martha was watching this exchange with her now customary air of amusement.

Christine and I both looked down at my soapy, slippery cock.

"Wanna try?" I asked.

Christine didn't reply, but she let go of my cock and turned her back on me, placing her hands against the tiled wall and sticking out her arse.

I put my hands on her buttocks and spread them again. The small opening looked as if it couldn't possibly take my cock.

Martha came closer and pressed her hand full of shower gel into the valley between Christine's buttocks and pushed some into her anus with her fingertip.

"Just a little extra help." she said, and watched intently as I steered the head of my cock until it was pressing against Christine's ring. I pushed a little harder, feeling resistance but then saw the diameter of her anus increasing to match my cock as it slid slowly in.

"Oh God." said Christine, "A little more, not too much. Feels so....strange."

I pushed some more until my glands were inside and then about an inch of my shaft and held it steady. I could feel her clenching against me.

"Try moving it." said Martha, fascinated by what she was witnessing.

I slowly pulled away from Christine and out popped the lower part of my helmet. Then I pushed back in. This time, although still tight, the movement was much easier and I started to build up a rhythm of small thrusts in and out of her arse.

Now Christine was moaning again, her head hanging down between her arms as the shower spray cascaded off her back.

"Oh my God!' cried Christine, "Enough. Enough." she gasped. I pulled out completely, leaving her anus still gaping wide until the muscle slowly contracted and closed.

Christine turned to me, her face dark red but her eyes shining bright. She took some more shower gel and lathered up my cock again, and then applied some to her arse crack and let the shower wash it off.

"That was....an intense feeling. Strange. But intense." she said.

Martha had slid to the floor of the shower, resting back against the wall and was idly pinching a nipple with her hand between her thighs, moving ever so slightly.

"I'm still buzzing." she said, "Everything feels extra sensitive right now."

Christine agreed. She was still massaging me with her soapy hand and a thoughtful expression.

"What are we going to do with this?"

Slowly she began to pick up the pace of her strokes and I realised she was going to wank me to completion, pointing my cock in Martha's direction.

I stood up straight, my legs slightly apart as her soapy hand rubbed against me. Martha was watching intently, still with one hand pinching her own nipple and the other buried between her thighs.