The Rectory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to her, Mike." said Christine, "Let's see all that thick, white spunk."

Little Christine obviously liked, on occasion, to talk dirty.

"How did it feel up my arse, Mike? Was it as good as my cunt?"

I felt the familiar build up of pressure and tensed my body in anticipation.

"You loved seeing your cock slide out of Martha's cunt, all hot and wet, and then into my mouth, didn't you? Come on, Mike, let's have some more of your spunk to play with."

Christine continued to wank me and I gasped and tried to hold off until the last moment and then I ejaculated onto Martha's forehead and lips.

"Don't stop!" I cried as Christine slowed her movement and she quickly increased the pace.

Three more jets of cum erupted from me, the final one falling straight to the shower floor to be carried away by the water.

Martha's face was criss crossed with lines of my semen which were beginning to slide slowly down her skin.

Christine crouched down in front of her friend and sucked some of the cum from her face and then kissed her deeply. She then used a flannel and soap to remove the rest.

"Are we done now?" asked Martha, leaning back against the wall, tired.

Christine shut off the shower and we all left, grabbing large, warm bath towels from the airing cupboard within the bathroom.

The three of us helped towel each other dry and then we set off naked back to the master bedroom.

It was noticeable how much the scent of sex was prevalent in the air after the sweet scents of the bathroom.

"That cover will need washed." said Christine, looking at the mess of a duvet.

"Just kick it off for now." said Martha, "I need to lay down for a bit."

I helped Christine move the heavy duvet onto the floor and then we all three clambered back on to the bed.

"What a day this turned out to be." I said looking up at the high ceiling.

"Oh my God." said Christine, "I completely forgot your clothes!" and she jumped off the bed and quickly put on a dressing gown. "Won't be a sec."

Martha beside me was beginning to doze, her breathing growing slower but deeper with the hint of a snore.

I closed my eyes too and thought about what we had done together.

When Christine returned it was about half an hour later.

"Clothes are in the dryer." she reported, "And your coat and boots are a bit better, but still quite wet."

"Okay, thanks, I do appreciate your efforts." I said and kissed her platonically.

"I was thinking," she said, "How about you stay the night? I mean.....if you want. It'll give more time for your clothes and boots to dry out and...well, if you don't have a pressing engagement elsewhere....a girlfriend or....pet?"

I laughed and gave her a hug.

"Nope, no pressing engagement. Am hungry though!" I said.

"Oh we could cook dinner....."

"What if we get a takeaway?" I suggested, "My treat."

"Well....if you're sure."

"Yes, I'm sure." I said, "Besides, spending time cooking just gets in the way of other things."

"Oh?" she asked, "Such as?"

I pulled Christine to me and pressed my lips against hers, in a very non-platonic fashion.