The Red Bikini Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw dad and Chrissy doing a scene. I feared for her life when I saw how big dad was."

"Chrissy's a trooper. You'll like working with her."

"I'll get to...work ...with Chrissy?"

"If you decide to go ahead with this, yes. And that brings me to the actual point of this little conversation."

"What point?" asked Glen.

"Rick has done well in the business because he does his homework. I mean the guy has a degree in economics for Christ sake. He did some business projections or something and came up with a plan that, he thinks, will possible double the amount of subscribers or more."

"Okay."

"He's looking to put together an online family that includes me, you and your dad and he's looking for other actors to play grandparents, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts, etc. We'll all do scenes together. No gay stuff though. It'll be like a sitcom but with incest."

Glen found the idea interesting. "Does he have someone to play your online son yet?"

"Well...yes. You."

"What?" asked Glen as he turned in his chair to face his mom.

"Okay let me spell this out: this whole thing depends on whether or not you're willing to fuck me, your mom, on camera, for the world to see."

Glen sat in stunned silence for a few moments. "Ummm...okay but isn't that illegal or something?"

"In this state, no, believe it or not. It's illegal for us to get married but we can have sex so long as we're both of legal age."

Glen flopped back in his chair. "Wow," he said, exhaling a long breath of air. "Dad's okay with this?"

"Rick will make your dad an associate producer in addition to his jobs as set manager and swinging dick so yeah, he's good with it. If the website takes off like Rick thinks it will the payoff will make all of us, including you, a lot of money. I'll get my regular pay for regular shoots but Rick guarantees me five thousand for scenes with you. You'll get two thousand for scenes with me to start then that'll go up depending on the return and regular pay for other shoots. This is a big step here and we need a big payoff. Rick and your dad are out having dinner and drinks and smoothing out the contracts. I told them I'd call after rehearsals if you agree."

"Rehearsals?"

"Sweety, you and I are not going to fuck on camera without knowing if it'll work or not. We're going to try things out tonight then I'll call them and let them know yay or nay."

"I'll do it," said Glen. "When do we start?"

"Wow! You didn't think about it for very long, did you?"

"I don't need to. Mom you're one of the hottest women around and I'd do it even if someone wasn't paying us if you wanted to. I'm ready when you are."

Karen took another long drink of her margarita, stubbed out her cigarette, then stood up from her chair. "Alright then, upstairs," she said.

Glen rose and followed her into the house and up the stairs. Karen turned and went into the guest bedroom, neutral ground, plus it had clean linens on it. They both stood near the foot of the bed not quite sure how to proceed.

"Well, how should we start this?" asked his mom.

"Well...when Sandra and me...did it, she said we should start with oral sex because..."

"Stop right there," said his mother. "This is not a porn movie we're doing. We're going to do this step by step and if either one of us doesn't want to continue it ends. And you're not to mention my mom or your dad or anything that you and my mom did. This is you and me and it's important that we get this straight before we try it on camera."

"Okay," said Glen a bit embarrassed. "Maybe we should just kiss first."

"That sounds like a good start. But shirts off first."

Glen quickly yanked off his t-shirt then Karen pulled her top off in one smooth move then unhooked her bra and tossed them both to the side. Glen stared in amazement at his mother's gorgeous tits. They were solid C cups, perfectly curved and symmetrical with half dollar sized red nipples. Her long, wavy brown hair fell down to the tops of her breasts and Glen slowly reached over and brushed her hair aside so he had an unobstructed look.

"Wow mom," he said without taking his eyes off her tits. "You are gorgeous." His cock sprang to rock hardness as soon as she had removed her top and he reached down to adjust it in his shorts.

"Thanks sweety. Okay let's do this." She put her arms around his neck and slowly pulled him towards her. Their lips touched and they both immediately started laughing.

Karen pulled back, still giggling. "Alright, this is serious now."

"I know. I'm sorry. But, you know, you are my mom and..."

Without warning Karen reached up and quickly pulled Glen in close. She pressed her lips to his, warm and wet, running her tongue in and out as she held him tight. Glen responded eagerly, grabbing his mom's ass and pushing his hard dick against her crotch as he returned the lusty kissing in turn. After a few moments Karen let her lips slide off Glen's but kept contact with his face, sliding down to his neck before stopping. She hugged him closely as she pushed herself against him.

"Oh shit," she said.

"What's wrong mom? Do you want to stop?"

"No," she said. "I am so turned on right now." With that she took a step back and forcibly shoved Glen to the bed then, literally jumped on top of him, straddling his crotch with hers.

"I'm about to do something that's so, so wrong and that most mother's wouldn't dream of trying but I don't care. I'm going to fuck my own son and to Hell with what's wrong or bad."

She moved off him to the right side of the bed and shucked off her shorts and panties. Glen's were already off and on the floor. In one move she swung her position around, grabbed her son's hard cock and started sucking it. Every muscle in Glen's body went rigid as his mom expertly ran her mouth and lips up and down his dick. "Oh shit, he exclaimed as he pushed the back of her head down. Karen's pace quickened and Glen began to move his hips up and down in rhythm with her head movements. He could have come at any time but tried to control it so as to enjoy his mom's incredible oral skills more. He needed a distraction.

"Mom, climb up on me."

Karen shifter her weight then threw her leg over, positioning her pussy on her son's face. Glen reached up and grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart allowing easy access to her. He found her clitoris with his tongue and started licking and tickling it bringing squeals and yelps of pleasure from his mom as she continued to suck him. The two of them were absolutely lost in ecstasy as they kept sucking and licking one another, oblivious to the taboo they were committing. In a moment Karen's body started to jump and twitch as she began to lose control. She stopped sucking him then leaned back so that she now sat on his face fully, bucking up and down as her son ran his tongue all over every part of her pussy. After a few moments her body began to shake all over while going rigid at the same time.

"Ahhyaahh, ahhyaahh, ohhhh, ahhhhh!" she nearly shrieked as she convulsed with almost unbearable pleasure. Then as if the spell had broken she fell forwards still jerking as the waves of pleasure travelled over her body. Glen kept right on using his tongue on her and her body shook and twitched each time he made contact with her clitoris. Finally she rolled off him, lying with her head near his feet gasping for air, her body still shaking.

But recovery for Karen was not in the plan. Glen moved and got on top of her, roughly parting her legs with his hands. Without pause Karen lifted her legs and spread them wide and Glen entered her, not bothering to use his hand to guide his cock in. He started hard and fast, fucking his mother with deep powerful strokes as she responded by raising her hips up to meet him with each thrust. Their lips met again and they kissed crudely, their lips and tongues falling wherever they happened to land. Glen rose up and grabbed his mom's buttocks and lifted them off the bed allowing for even deeper penetration. She gasped and yelped with nearly each stroke as Glen watched her tits flatten out and jiggle back and forth in time as he fucked her. She was beautiful for sure but now her face was contorted in rapture, her eyes closed tightly as she panted and bit her lower lip, completely lost in sinful pleasure.

Karen's eyes then opened wide and she started taking in quick shallow breaths as her hips began to move faster and faster. Glen responded by fucking her harder and deeper, his own body now beginning to quake as his orgasm activated.

Then in a feat of perfect yet unintentional timing, Karen came again, with even more force this time. She shook and bucked as if she were having a seizure, screaming and whooping in between gasps for air just as her son, Glen, exploded inside of her shooting powerful, endless streams of semen again and again until he thought he might actually black out. Finally he was totally spent. He collapsed on top his mother, breathing as he had just run a sprint, sweat pouring from everywhere, nearly exhausted.

Karen held him close as her own breathing started to slow and her body started to recover from the monumental orgasm she had just experienced. After a time Glen rolled off her. She reached over and took his hand squeezing it tightly. Neither of them said anything for a while as they recuperated. In time Karen got up and went to the bathroom. She came back to the bed after a bit and sat on the edge of it and picked up the phone. After a few seconds she spoke.

"Hi. It's me. Yeah rehearsals were really good. Tell Rick the deal is on." She listened for a few seconds as Mike replied. "Okay. But listen, stay at Rick's or somewhere tonight okay. Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." She hung up the phone then lay down on her front side so that she looked her son in the eyes.

"Mom said you could be ready to go again pretty quick," she said.

In response Glen pointed down at his crotch. Karen looked down to see her son's dick, standing at attention and ready to go. She smiled then leaned over to kiss her son before climbing on top of him for the second go round. As she guided Glen's cock inside her she wondered what the other moms in the world were doing that night.

12