The Red Cloud Pack Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grey came in and immediately wrapped his arms around me stroked my hair, soothing me.

"Are you hurt sweetheart?" He asked as he looked me over to check for any injuries.

I shook my head and looked up at him, still terrified.

He lead me to the cot and sat me down. He gathered me back in his arms and I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. This will never happen to you again, I swear it. I will stay with you from now on to make sure you are safe. I never should have left you alone here in the first place."

"Grey why did that man attack me? I didn't do anything to warrant that."

He didn't answer me, he just held me and stroked my back.

"I can't say beautiful. Please don't ask too many questions. I assure you that it won't happen again. Please trust me to protect you from now on." He finally said.

I don't know if it was the adrenaline from the attack that affected me, but I lifted my head up and kissed Grey Wolf with a passion I never knew I had inside me.

I could tell he was taken aback as I kissed him. He groaned as he deepened the kiss.

His hands started to roam my body and I found myself loosening his braided hair. I needed more from him and I brazenly ran my hands over his naked chest and back. His skin was smooth and hot. He felt feverish to me, hotter than a human should be. He saw the confusion in my eyes and just started working the buttons loose on my shirt to distract me.

"Elizabeth are you sure you want this to happen. You are still in shock and perhaps not thinking clearly. Please tell me now if you want me to stop. I won't be able to able to if you let this continue any further." His eyes shone like molten silver as he looked at me, awaiting a response.

Part of me thought it would be wise to stop this now but another part of me wanted him. I wanted to erase the memory of the attack. I wanted this man inside me.

"Please Grey. Please don't stop." I panted.

He smiled at me. "As you wish beautiful," he said as he dropped my shirt to the floor.

12