The Red Cloud Pack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked briskly, desperately trying to clear my head. Seeing Grey again had floored me, I didn't know what to say to him. All I wanted to do was run into his arms but I knew I hurt him and betrayed his trust by leaving the way I did. Unshed tears blurred my vision and I stopped to wipe my eyes. He shouldn't be here, it made no sense.

I heard steady footsteps approaching me and then nothing.

"Turn around Elizabeth," he said. "Turn around and look at me."

I slowly turned and looked at Grey. He stood very still, his face without expression until he saw the tormented look on my face. He rushed over to me and nearly crushed me in his embrace. I struggled against him and he eased his grip on me.

"You have some explaining to do beautiful."

I finally let the pent up tears free and I sobbed, like a child, in his arms.

He held me as I spent my tears. He waited till I had stopped and my breathing returned to normal. I had soaked his jacket and I thought to myself that this was the first time I had ever seen him fully dressed. "I'm so sorry Grey. I didn't mean to hurt you please believe me."

He caressed my cheek. "It wasn't your fault sweetheart. I understand you were faced with an impossible choice and after the attack and the situation with my people I'm not holding you responsible for any of it."

"My exhibit, I need to go back! I cannot just leave those people there." I looked up at him in horror as the realization that I'd just left a gallery full of people, hit me.

"Oh God I must look like a total mess right now." He chuckled as he straightened my hair and wiped my cheeks. "Well you're a little blotchy but I'm sure you can make it to the bathroom without too many people seeing you. I'll cover you." He was still laughing as we entered the gallery. He went and stood next to the painting of himself and took of his jacket and undid the buttons on his shirt. I sucked in my breath as he now stood topless in the middle of the gallery. All the people in there were immediately drawn to him and I made my way, unseen, to the bathroom to fix myself up.

When I returned to find him, a few minutes later, poor Grey was being mobbed by the fascinated crowd. He was trying valiantly to answer as many questions as he could. I knew he was incredibly uncomfortable being surrounded by strangers and my heart warmed in my chest as I watched him putting himself through that just so I could save face.

I went to save him from the mob before he had a meltdown.

I stood by Grey's side as I downed another glass of Champagne. The last of the crowd had finally left. Every piece in my exhibition had been sold, except for one. I decided that I wasn't going to sell the painting of Grey, despite several people begging me to part with it. It was going to be my gift to him. It was the least I could do to thank him for what he did for me, not only tonight but ever since I met him.

He looked at me and I could see how proud he was. "You are very talented Elizabeth. I had no idea just how much until tonight. You really captured the magnificence of Red Cloud. I just hope we don't have a bunch of would be tourists trying to break down our gates soon."

He hugged me to his side as I wrapped up his painting. "I'm rather tired Sweetheart. How about we go back to your place."He grabbed a closed bottle of Champagne as we headed out the door.

He opened the passenger door to his old Chevy pickup truck and helped me inside.

"It know it's not as fancy as yours, but I'm far more comfortable on the back of a horse than behind the wheel of a vehicle."

I giggled as he drove us to my apartment. He was actually a very good driver, despite what he had said and we arrived at my place in just under 15 minutes.

As soon as I closed the front door, Grey grabbed my arms and pressed me against the wall. "You have no idea how badly I've wanted you since you left. It's been driving me crazy." He captured my lips in a heated kiss and I pulled him closer to me as I laced my hands around his neck.

He picked him up and carried my into the living room and dropped me on the couch while he quickly got out of his clothing. Thank God my room mate was gone again otherwise she would have had an eye full!

He turned his attention to removing my dress and underwear and he took his sweet time teasing me. He kissed and ran his tongue over each part of my skin, he exposed, as he undressed me. I was squirming with need by the time he removed the last piece. "Grey please," I begged.

He looked at me with a wicked smile as he went back to tasting me. He held up my left breast to his lips as he sucked my nipple into his warm mouth. I groaned as the sensations ran straight through my body directly to my wet, hungry pussy. He was punishing me for leaving him by torturing me like this. He moved his mouth to my other breast as his hands slowly trailed down my belly till he ran his fingers through my wet slit. He found my core and slid two fingers deep inside me. "Is this what you want my beauty?" He asked, his voice husky with need. He started to rub my clit as he moved his fingers in and out of me. I moaned and bucked, rubbing myself against him.

"Grey I need more. Please I need you inside me." I tried to grab hold of his cock and he moved himself just out of reach.

"Easy Sweetheart I want to take my time with you. I'm going to enjoy every part of your body tonight."

He had a salacious look on his face as he dipped his head between my legs.

He lapped at the juices flowing from my dripping wet sex. Jolts of pleasure coursed through me as his tongue had it's wicked way with my clit. He sucked hard on it as he shoved two fingers inside me. I was so close to the edge as I ground myself against him. He withdrew just before I was going to cum. I groaned in frustration and he grinned at me. "Problem my darling," he teased.

I smacked his arm as I tried to squirm out from under him. He had me trapped and, try as I may, I could not get out from under his heavy form. His eyes turned to liquid silver right then, the teasing and playfulness gone. He held me down and used his knee to pry my thighs open. He kept his gaze on me as he pushed his cock inside. His heavy balls slapped against my ass as he got his whole length into me. He hit my cervix again and again as he thrust himself into me repeatedly.

He kept looking into my eyes, searching for something.

"Cum for me Elizabeth. I want to feel you drench my cock in your juice." I could see he was close and quickly losing control. I held onto him as my body exploded into pleasure. He grunted and shot his load inside my milking pussy. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I was falling in love with him and I couldn't control it.

I was jolted from my trans like state by the feeling of his cock swelling up even more inside me. My pussy stretching to the point of pain. "Grey what's happening," I asked as panic began to form in my mind.

He had a look of total amazement on his face. "Don't be afraid Elizabeth. This is what happens when a wolf finds his mate. We have to remained joined till I shrink down inside you. You've just taken my knot inside you sweetheart."

12