The Red Dress

Story Info
Wife enjoys a night out dancing.
2.3k words
3.35
65.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
129 Followers

The kids were finally out of the house and my wife had lost most of the weight she had gained over the years of active motherhood. We married young and had our kids early so she was only in her early 40's at this time.She was feeling sexy and just getting used to looking good again.

I decided it was time to take my wife out and show her off. I bought her a tight-fitting, short red dress that came to mid-thigh and had a slit up the back that came up nearly to her butt cheeks. That was all when the dress material was stretched out and tugged down. But the stretchy material tended to contract a bit as my wife moved around or even just sat still. When that happened the dress length rode up to a little below her butt cheeks and the slit clearly revealed her butt. I didn't know if my wife was aware of this aspect of her dress or not.

On the night we were going to go out to dinner and dancing I convinced my wife to wear a tiny thong and no hose. We went to a restaurant first. On the way there her skirt rode up nicely in the car until she was showing a lot of leg. When I opened her door for her I got a nice eyeful of the lacey thong covering her neatly trimmed pubic hair. It was going to be a fun evening.

As we were finishing our meal my wife got up to go to the ladies room. Her skirt had naturally ridden up while sitting at the table. After she stood up she immediately smoothed her skirt back down but not before I got a quick glimpse of her bare butt through the slit. The guy at the next table also got a look at it. He continued to watch her walk away from the table obviously enjoying what he was seeing.

We left the restaurant and headed for the club. Inside it was noisy and crowded. All of the places at the bar were taken with more standing two and three deep. Most of the tables were also taken along with the booths. We finally found an unoccupied booth and had a seat. A roving waitress found us within a few minutes and took our drink order. People were everywhere and the dance floor was pretty crowded.

The club wasn't a really fancy place but it wasn't a dive, either. Most of the crowd was in their mid 20s to the late 30s. We were some of the older patrons but not so much that we stood out. Our drinks arrived and on top of the wine we had at dinner my wife was feeling pretty good.

We got up and danced a fast song. I'm not very good at it but my wife moves pretty good. The fast, hip-swaying motions with her hands going over her head really caused her dress to ride up. At first she was careful to keep pulling it back down but as the energy and excitement built she did it less and less often. As the dance went on her dress was rising so high that I could almost see her lacey thong from the front. When she spun around I could see almost her entire butt through the stretched-open slit. The guys around her could see everything, too. My wife was getting a lot of attention.

The song finally ended and we sat back down. Another fast song played but I didn't want to dance to it, I felt awkward and jerky where my wife looked fluid and smooth. She was looking longingly at the dance floor when a guy who looked to be in his 30s came up and asked if she wanted to dance. She looked at me and I nodded. I really wanted to watch her and see what the crowd was seeing.

The guy was a decent dancer and he managed to put a hand on my wife whenever he could, on her shoulder, waist, and hip. My wife was really getting into the dance. Her red dress was shrinking and her partner was helping it as much as he could. Her white lacey thong was peeking out from under her dress in front. Her butt was clearly and almost fully on display through the slit in back. The thin string of the thong in back was invisible in her crack and she looked naked from the back.

When the song ended she sat back down breathlessly and took a big gulp of her drink. We ordered another round and waited through the next fast song. Then a slow song came on. That was what I was waiting for. I led my wife to the dance floor and began dancing with her in my arms. The floor was crowded with other couples and we kept bumping into them. I began to notice that it was mostly my wife who was getting bumped in to.

I had one arm around my wife's waist and I used it to work her dress up higher. Since it was trying to crawl up on its own it wasn't hard. I briefly dropped my hand to her butt and could feel her bare flesh. We continued to move through the tight crowd.

My wife whispered in my ear that she thought she could feel a man's hand on her butt. I looked over her shoulder and saw that a guy was backed up to her. It looked like he had his hand down by his side and turned outward so that he could fondle my wife's butt. I don't know what the guy's partner thought of his dance technique. We kept dancing.

Next my wife whispered that the guy had his hand inside her thong and was moving it between her legs. We kept dancing. My wife started breathing a little harder and I asked her if she was okay. She said that the guy had just put his fingers in her and was pushing them in and out of her.

The song ended shortly after that and we went and sat down. We finished our drinks and my wife was feeling no pain. We looked for a waitress but none were in our part of the room. My wife said that she would go to the bar and get us another round. I watched as she slid out of the booth and stood up. She smoothed her dress down out of habit but did it without thinking and didn't get it fully back in place. I watched her walk toward the bar with her butt peeking out through the slit. A number of other guys watched her, too.

She went to the end of the bar and leaned against it. The end of the bar was pretty much out of sight from the rest of the room. Below the bar top not much could be seen unless you were in a good position. A couple of booths in the corner could see the end of the bar but not much else. The place was crowded enough that the end of the bar was just as crowded as the rest of it. The way my wife leaned on the bar poked her butt out just a bit. Two guys crowded in behind her. I got up and moved to where I had a view of what was going on. Both guys had hands on her butt with one of them working his hand between her legs. My wife didn't seem to notice or just ignored them. However, it did seem like she spread her legs just a bit.

The guy who didn't have his hand between my wife's legs moved his hands up and slid my wife's thong down over her butt and down her legs. She never looked back. He then moved his hands around to the front and began rubbing my wife from the front. I guess he met the hands of the other guy that were between her legs but they both kept rubbing. My wife was swaying back and forth slightly with the movement.

It was dark and crowded in the bar and people at the end were not really paying much attention to what was going on around them. That's when one of the guys decided to escalate. He looked around then very carefully unzipped his pants and took out his hard dick. He moved behind my wife and slid it between her legs. Everyone was so close that no one really paid any attention to the man standing so close behind the woman.

I couldn't tell if he actually had his dick in her or if he just had it between her legs. He moved in and out for a minute and then really tensed up. He backed away zipping up his pants. The other guy then moved in and repeated the performance. He finished and they both disappeared into the crowd leaving my wife's dress up around her waist and her thong on the floor. My wife never looked back the whole time.

When my wife finally got the drinks she left the bar and started walking toward the booth. It was a wonder she didn't trip as she stepped out of her thong leaving it lying on the floor in front of the bar. Since she had a drink in each hand she couldn't pull her dress down. It settled by itself with the bottom of it just above her crotch. I quickly returned to our booth without her seeing that I had left. When she got to the booth I could see cum running down the inside of her thigh. She put the drinks down and slid into the booth. With her dress still hiked up whatever cum was on or leaking out of her was now smeared across her bottom and the vinyl seat of the booth.

I asked her if there was any problem and she just smiled and said no. Another fast song started and another guy came and asked her to dance. This was a different guy that I hadn't seen, yet. My wife followed him to the dance floor and began dancing like last time. And like last time her dress rose up. This time there was no lacey white thong to show. I could clearly see her pubic hair showing below the hem of her dress in front. If the guy didn't like her sticky, slimy butt he didn't show it as he kept putting his hands there throughout the dance.

When my wife came back to the booth and saw our nearly empty glasses she downed hers and said that she would go get more drinks. Again she went to the end of the bar and I saw that after a bit her most recent dance partner followed her. I slipped out and watched as my wife leaned on the bar and the guy moved in behind her. My wife again didn't look back as the guy moved in and appeared to be sliding his dick into her. A few minutes later he backed away and disappeared. Another guy who had been watching from a booth moved in and it looked like he was having a go at my wife as well. She ignored him and what he was doing. He finished and went back to his booth. My wife then headed back to our booth with our drinks.

Again I watched as she walked through the crowd with a drink in each hand, her pubes showing below the hem of her dress in front and her butt clearly on display. More cum was running down her thigh when she got to the table and she smeared more of it across her butt and the seat as she slid into the booth.

I couldn't believe that guys would keep humping her legs so they must have been getting into her. That meant that she had been screwed four times tonight and she had no idea who the guys were. She couldn't even point them out in a crowd since she never looked back at them.

I had had enough to drink and decided that it was time to take my wife out of there. When she slid out of the booth this time she didn't bother to pull her dress down. The shiny, sticky smear on the seat was proof of how much cum was leaking out of her. I walked her through the crowd while guys watched her, clearly disappointed that she was leaving.

We walked across the parking lot with her dress still hiked up high. When she sat down in the seat her dress went up even farther until it was up around her waist. She leaned back in her seat and appeared to pass out. I got in and headed carefully for home. Any truck that passed us or pulled up beside us at a red light could clearly see my wife's neatly trimmed, cum-smeared pubic hair and more.

Back at home I helped my wife climb ungracefully out of the car and across the front yard to the door. I don't know that any of our neighbors were watching at that late (early) hour but if they were they got a chance to see more of my wife then they ever had before.

After getting her into the bedroom I was in no condition to do much more than drop her on the bed and pull her dress off. Cleaning her up would have to wait. The next morning she was in the shower when I woke up.

At breakfast she said that she had fun the night before and thanked me for taking her out. She never mentioned all of the grabbing, fingering, and screwing that went on. She hasn't talked much about that night or asked me to take her out again, but I think she kind of wants to go. Sometimes I see her looking at that red dress with a little smile.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
129 Followers