All Comments on 'The Red Dress'

by Crukshenk

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Why oh why do authors of cuck stories refuse to use the cuck tag?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another cuckold nightmare. In public no less. Its your nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The problem with your stories is that the wife gets fucked by strangers, but seems to have zero reaction to it at the time it's happening. It would be nice to know if the wife is 'getting off' on it while it's happening. If you started including that information, I'd give you more stars, but as it is, this one only gets three.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

No one in their 40’s goes out dancing at a nightclub. No one would let their wife fuck strange men in a club without protection….who knows what they have and STD’s are unpleasant at best, dangerous at worst.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

too hard to even try and think this could happen. Sorry, just not doable.

CrukshenkCrukshenkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Finally! Some positive feedback! Simply saying "this sucks" is not helpful. Saying "it sucks because..." can be. Also, cuck means different things to different people. In my mind, just being cheated on doesn't make you a cuck. Also, sharing doesn't make you a cuck. To me, a cuck is someone who actively participates in the humiliation/degradation of the relationship. I don't like those kind of stories so I don't write them or identify my stories as such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep a bit over the top.. back in the olden day this crap did happen ... shaking my head about thinking a 40 year old couple was out of place Heck i have seen couples over 70 cutting it up in clubs

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Wow, this is just silly. She gets fucked repeatedly in a club and hardly seems to notice. The douche bag husband just watches then takes her home and never mentions it. You left out the cuck story obligatory cunt licking once he got her home. Poor guy probably had to put on his cock cage all by himself. “Oh well, maybe she’ll peg me and call me names when she wakes up, he prayed.” Just pathetic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

The husband is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trimmed cunt hair is bullshit, I want a big beautiful bush on the cunts I play with. I would have just fucked her for hours after we got in bed, that would have blown out the all others guy's ejaculate, just mine would remain.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

A few weeks later wife found out she was pregnant not with just one but twins who turned out to have two different fathers and neither was hubby’s. Divorce ensued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife, ny wife, my wife.

.

Apparently, she doesn't have a name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking cuck

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO.

First one I read today it was total garbage from the get go.

Do the world a favor and be 4 and done. It read like a 14 year old was masturbating while typing it and had to get it done before he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If your going to let your wife be a whore, at least make her a useful whore and make her proclivities pay off your car, or pay down your mortgage, or at the very least pay for a nice dinner with a girlfriend that worth your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How can there be "no mention" of the wife's going from housewife to whore in lightspeed? If she doesn't have several STD's then the chances are she's pregnant with another man's child. Either way any sane man files for a divorce. This garbage was both poorly though out and unfinished. Bad combination.

1 star

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years ago

At least let the guy have some action of his own instead of only letting his wife have all the fun. If he was going to give away his wife like that, the least the other men could've done was let him have one of their women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
WONDER IF AUTHOR READ THIS STORY

Really stupid!NVPbxf

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclalmost 3 years ago

Liked it. Where's chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should this be in a different catagory?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author: Maybe you better look up the meaning of the word "cuckold". I think it's you who don't have any idea what the word means. If a wife has sex with somebody other than her husband, she made her husband a cuckold with or without his approval. If the husband watches his wife being fucked by others, he's a willing cuckold, the worst, in my opinion. Turning a wife into a slut/whore for others is a fetish. I detest those type of stories. They're not erotic, except maybe to the "sewer rats" who seem to roam this category. To even write about wimpy willing cucks says a lot about you and the kind of man you are.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Where's the "flush" handle on this thing?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Where do I start? Wife (without a name) is so fucking stupid, she doesn't realize what she's done? Wife is too stupid to know she's a slut? Husband is a brainless, spineless jackass? The one star I gave this is overly generous.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Author’s name is Crukshenk? Cuckshenk, instead?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

OK, trying for a useful comment. This story might have worked if the narrator was a third party, another guy who was watching the action, wondering if he could get a shot, or another girl, wondering how that all felt o the unnamed wife, with a mixture of being both disgusted and turned on. As it was, the focus of he story was not on how sexy the wife was, but how the husband thought

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It is incomprehensible that there should be men who let their women fuck unprotected by strange men and then take these whores back! But perverted idiots seem to be everywhere!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@Crukshenk and Anonymous Re: "Cuckold/cuck" - You're both right! By the dictionary definition, a cuckold is ANY man whose wife fucks other men, even a husband in a scorched earth BTB story. That's why many, if not most writers use cuck to describe those men who either willingly or forcibly accept their status as cuckolds.

\

So, Cruk, you're right, simply being cheated on doesn't make you a "cuck," but a "cuckold."

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

I got suspicious. So I jumped to the comments. Yep it is a cuckold story.

No not going to waste my time reading. Hate cuckold stories. It hurts even if it's fiction.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Crukshenk, see my comment on "The Red Dress". It applies to both of these stories.

Good Luck cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really? She didn't talk about it and he didn't confront her? That's how bad this is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any wife that would even THINK of wearing a dress like that, should be left there and divorced ASAP. She's nothing but a stupid whore and should pay the price...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So will she set up some women for her hubby fuck? Hell no!

Will she get pissed if he talks to another woman? Yes!

If he gets even a tank you hug and kiss from a woman, she will flat out divorce him.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Ugh terrible, no drama as the husband did not appear to cate one way or the other that random guys were shagging her in public, nor did the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is called THE RED DRESS in 2361 words.

She must have been cold she also was wearing a SKIRT.

TO SUM UP YOUR CRAP BRIEFLY.

Kids not at home. She was feeling sexy. Wearing a dress? ? ? ? Dinner and dancing. My wife was getting a lot of attention. Screwed four times. You did not fuck her. Looks at the red dress with a little smile.

YOUR CRAP STORY IN 39 WORDS.

Rename it the RED DRESS AND SKIRT.

Sorry you forgot to mention she was a slut.

And I don’t like cuckold stories.

Simply CRAP. ZERO

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@thecarolinadreamer Re: "Crukshenk, see my comment on "The Red Dress"." - This IS "The Red Dress!"

Allen_X_MillerAllen_X_Milleralmost 3 years ago

I have no problem with cuckold stories - because that's what I write and I couldn't care less what the self-righteous trolls have to say - but I prefer stories where I don't have to suspend too much disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the stupidest most unrealistic crap I have ever read. Even for a cuck story

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author is in denial. This is a classic cuckold story.

robertlrobertlalmost 3 years ago

'my wife' has a name, use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not sure why nothing was said. If he was OK with it as was she, then why not talk?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

He knew what was going on and let it happen he should be killed for pretending to be something he's not he is a degrace to man kind shes and all her lovers should be killed as well for fucking cheating

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

Not a good husband at all. Not a good story either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous