The Red Dress

Story Info
She crosses a line without worrying about the repercussions.
3.9k words
3.59
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had called him from her car saying she was 10 minutes away. Her plan for this rendezvous was very clear in her mind. She wanted some advice, she wanted to chat about her career. However, the buzz of a couple of glasses of wine at the conference she attended were making things somewhat hazy.

When she arrived, she hugged him. She was wearing a red dress that clung tightly to her body. She looked amazing. They sat across from each other at the table. As she moved around in the chair, the dress rode up her thighs. They talked about old times, people they knew, and she asked him some questions about her career.

Suddenly they were silent, just staring at each other. He fixed his eyes on hers, not breaking her gaze, until she stood up and came over to him, leaning down to kiss him. He reached up and ran his fingers through her long dark hair, gripping her neck as he kissed her. She lifted her leg over his and climbed onto his lap, sitting down just below his crotch as she continued to kiss him.

As she kissed him, she felt his hands come down her back. Fuck! She was so turned on. She felt his hands on her back and then he reached around to her front, cupping her small breasts in his big hands. She wished that her tits were bigger. Then she almost yelped with pleasure as he used his thumbs to locate and tweak both of her nipples, which were hard as bullets now. As he caressed her nipples, she involuntarily moved closer to him, lust causing her to thrust her crotch forward. And that is when she felt it. Her crotch pushed against his and she felt a bulge, a hard lump in his pants. Shit, she thought, that was his cock. She was going to get herself in all sorts of trouble now.

As he gripped her nipples her kisses became more urgent and then she shifted on his lap, and he realized that his growing erection was no longer a secret. He let go of her breasts and ran his hands down her back to her slender hips. Then in a move that brazenly crossed a line, he gently grabbed her buttocks through her dress. Blood surged down to his groin as he felt her tight body, semblance of reason left his head, and he pulled her close to him, so his growing cock drove into her crotch.

As he gripped her buttocks and pulled her closer to him, she felt his bulging erection press against her crotch. From what she could feel he was a good size, and she felt a tingle of excitement in her thighs. She felt her pussy juices start to flow and as she shifted on his lap, she felt the hardness of his bulging erection press against her panties and touch her clit. I wonder what will be like, she thought. Would he be circumcised? How big would he be? What would it feel like to have him push into her, stretch her walls, fill her up, fill up her vagina?

She stopped kissing him and leaned back. He reached down under her dress with one hand and ran his fingers up her leg to her crotch. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy and he could feel her wetness leaking through her panties. Fuck, he thought, she is turned on. He rubbed the outside of her panties and she reacted, pushing her body against him, grinding her crotch into his hand. He eased his finger up over the top of her panties and then reached down inside, he could tell her pubic hair was short and shaven and then he found her clit and she groaned with pleasure. He continued down to her labia, finding the hot wet opening to her body and he pushed his finger inside her pussy lips, feeling the wetness of her vagina. He pulled his finger back to start to caress her clit, using her juices to lubricate her nub of pleasure and then sunk his finger back in again, deep and forwards so he could reach the sensitive spot on the upper inside of her vagina, her G-Spot. She shivered with pleasure and ground her body against him.

As she felt him caress her pussy and her clit, she was getting even more turned on. She knew she was going to have to fuck him now, she thought. Her pussy needed to be filled with something bigger than just his fingers. She reached down and felt the outside of his trousers, feeling the solid bulge in his crotch. She traced her fingers down the length of what she could feel of his shaft, and she thought she could make out the solid edge of his corona and the big nugget of flesh that would be the head of his penis. It felt big and hard. She started to unbuckle his trousers and when she got them open, she could see he was wearing boxer shorts. As she unzipped his trousers, it loosened his erection and as she pulled the edge of his trousers down, his cock sprang up inside his boxer shorts. She found the opening and reached inside.

He felt her reaching into his boxer shorts and he was so turned on. His finger was still inside her tight pussy and the thought of driving his cock into her tight wetness flashed through his mind and blood gushed into his crotch, making him almost painfully hard. Then he felt her hand touch his shaft.

As she reached into his boxer shorts, she was aware she was crossing a line but then all guilt left her mind when she felt his rock-hard shaft. It was thick and hot, and it pulsed in her hand. Her fingers went down to the base of his thick shaft, and she reached down to feel his balls which were clearly full of his cum. Then she circled her fingers around shaft at the base and ran them up the length of his penis until she reached the scar of his circumcision and the solid ridge of his corona. Her fingers barely touched now and then she felt the solid nugget of flesh of the glans of his cock. It was huge and hard and as she felt over the tapered head to the hole at the end, he groaned with pleasure. She pulled his organ up and it emerged from the gap in his boxer shorts, popping up. The shaft was shiny and pink, with blue veins and then the mushroom head was big, so big, and smooth and purple. He was probably about 7 inches long, but she could not get over the girth. The massive end must have been at least 2 inches wide. He was huge. There was no way she was going to fit this thing inside her body, she thought? Inside her tight pussy?

He was watching her extract his penis from his boxer shorts, getting more and more turned on. Man, he was so hard now. He still had his hand in her crotch and his finger was still playing with her clit. He reached into her vagina, partly to maybe get her off, but also to see if she was wet enough yet for him to enter her.

As she caressed his hard cock, she felt a shiver between her legs and her juices flowed. Man, she was getting turned on now. Then the thoughts went through her mind, the thought of climbing onto his lap, opening herself up, impaling herself onto this solid seven inches, feeling him split her open, fill up her channel. What would it feel like, she thought, what would the huge purple bulbous thick head feel like driving against her G-Spot and....... her orgasm built up in her thighs and as he rubbed her clit, she went over the edge, thoughts all building and then.......

As he rubbed her clit, her breathing got ragged, he could see her nipples were getting hard through her dress. Then he plunged a finger into her cunt, then two fingers, then out again, using the juices to caress her clit. She was getting closer and closer, he could tell by her breathing and then she screamed with pleasure, her clit was really hard. She gripped his cock hard. He pushed a finger back inside her and could feel her vagina tightening as her body convulsed with orgasm, squeezing his finger. She breathed deeply in his ear "Fuck!!" Her pussy juices flowed as her heard her breathing calm down.

She stood up before him and reached under her dress, grabbed her panties and pushed them down her legs. Then, she came back over to him, one leg either side of his legs and she reached down, taking his erect cock in her hand. It pulsed in her hand. With the other hand she lifted her dress to reveal her shaven pussy, wet with her juices. She moved closer and pointed the end of his penis at the tight entrance to her body. Gripping him with a few fingers, she used the others to open her labia. Her wetness touched the top of his glans and even with her labia spread, his bulbous head looked huge compared to her tight hole.

As she positioned herself over his rock-hard huge cock, she was scared. In the back of her mind, she was scared about what would happen to her marriage if her husband found out. But in the forefront of her mind was a combination of immense lust and scaredness about the size of his penis and what it would do to her vagina. She opened her labia and rubbed the purple glans against the entrance. It burned her soft folds. As she slowly pushed down, she felt the heat and pressure as his big thick circumcised cock split her open. She felt like a virgin all over again. She stopped when only his glans was inside her and lifted up her dress.

As she pushed down onto him, he felt the slickness of her cunt, the tightness of her body. She stopped when only his bulbous head was inside her and lifted the hem of her dress. He could see the solid hard tube of his shaft connecting their bodies. His whole glans was sunk inside her, the purple ridge of his corona visible inside the pink inner lips of her cunt. She leaned close to him, kissed his ear and breathed "oh....my......god, fuck!". Then she pushed herself downwards, he felt the tightness of her vagina as his cock plowed into her and she groaned a deep guttural groan.

As she slowly impaled herself onto the solid bulbous head of his cock and the massive shaft, it felt like she was being split in two. The solid ridge of his corona plowed into her tunnel, driving against her G-Spot, and then the spongy end of his penis was hard against her cervix......the entrance to her womb! She felt so full. Her buttocks were against his boxer shorts, and she could feel his big balls. She reached down and pushed her stomach in, and she could feel a hard bulge that wasn't normally there. She lifted herself up, pushing her stomach in and the bulge disappeared. She pushed back down onto him and felt the bulge plow up into her body.

"Oh my god...I can't believe I can feel your cock from outside as it pushes into my pussy" she breathed.

He let her impale herself on his cock. He felt so big and hard and turned on, but he desperately wanted her to pleasure herself on his penis, find the right angle to get herself off. He was nervous as well, what if they went too far.... further than this. She was tight and she was on top and she was in control....... what if he couldn't hold back his cum? This was another man's wife! He was buried inside her and could so easily fill her with his spunk. He should ask her if she was on birth control. He reached up and slowly caressed her nipples though her dress, hard nipples on her small breasts. She sighed with pleasure.

She lifted up again and slowly drove down on to him. It felt so good. She had wanted him for so long. He tweaked her nipples which felt amazing. She shifted slightly, lifted up again so she could feel the solid end of his cock against her G-Spot. There it is, she thought, there's the spot and she rode it, only moving slightly, the bulging knob of his organ in the right place, the ridge of his corona so solid and wide and she felt an electric feeling in her thighs. This one was going to be so good, she thought, his big dick hitting the right place. She drove against it, reached down and rubbed her clit, getting closer and closer......

She slowly drove down onto his cock. Then, it was like she found the right angle because her thrusts were not as long, she was just driving the hard ridge of his corona against the upper inside of her vagina. He looked down and at least a third of his shaft was outside her pussy. Then her hand dropped to her clit, and she rubbed herself with her fingers. The tip of her finger touched the solid shaft of his penis as she masturbated herself, at the same time as she moved her pussy on his dick, rocking urgently, trying to fuck herself to orgasm.

He reached up to her rock-hard nipples and as he touched them, she threw her head back and he knew she was there. She screamed with pleasure, her cunt tightened around his cock, and he felt her whole body convulse in orgasm. He thought her vagina was going to squeeze his dick off, she felt so tight as the orgasm rippled through her body. Then she was panting, trying to regain her breath and her tightness loosened and her pussy juices flowed, dribbling onto his balls.

As her breathing returned to normal, she opened her eyes and looked at him. His big thick cock was still buried deep in her pussy and despite the danger, she wasn't ready to stop. Maybe he would fuck her from behind? She could get off again, but she would make him pull out if he got close. Her nipples hardened at the prospect. She lifted herself up, feeling him slide out of her vagina, the bulbous head coming out with an audible pop. Then, without speaking, she climbed off his lap and bent herself over one of the other chairs. She lifted her dress up over her hips and presented herself to him. He was sitting there in the chair staring at her, erect penis sticking out of his boxer shorts.

He looked at her bent over the chair and it took his breath away. Her dress was hiked up at her waist and between her legs he could see her wet pussy lips glistening. He stood up and pushed his boxer shorts down, lifting them over his erection. Then he held his shaft and stood behind her and rubbed the end of his cock over her buttocks, leaving behind a trail of wetness -- a combination of her vaginal juices and his pre-cum. He glided the glans of his penis over the top of her buttocks and down the right side, before bringing it round to her pussy lips. There he stopped, rubbing the mushroom-shaped head over her pussy lips.

"Put it in me" she breathed.

She felt him rub the hard, hot end of his penis over her labia and against her clit. Her nipples hardened as she felt him grab a hold of her hips. Then the pressure at the entrance of her vagina as he pushed forward slowly. He felt even bigger than before as his big thick bulbous circumcised cock split her open, he reached her G-Spot and she yelped with pleasure. She felt so full, and he was only two inches inside her. Then he gripped her hips tighter, and he thrust the rest of his 7 inches inside her. She was completely full now; his balls were against her clit and the solid thick end of his penis was right up against her cervix.

He felt bigger and harder than ever before as he drove his cock into her from behind. The warm, wet velvety walls of her cunt were even tighter from behind and when he thrust deep into her, she yelped. Wow she was tight! He gripped her body, drinking in the view before him. The bottom half of her back was uncovered, her slender hips were in his hands and then between her buttocks her pussy was impaled on his shaft. He pulled back maybe 3 inches and his shaft was glistening with her pussy juices. He knew if he angled his cock correctly at the right depth, he could drive it against her G-Spot. So, he did just this, and then thrust back and forth, withdrawing all but his glans and then pushing back in just 2 inches. She cried out with pleasure.

He had pulled back and then he was driving his hard penis against her G-Spot, shallow thrusts, and it felt different this time. It wasn't the smooth ridge of his corona, it was the weight of the flared end, rubbing against the wall of her vagina in just the right place, her breath got quicker, and her hard nipples were almost painful as they rubbed against the chair. She reached down between her legs and found her stretched labia and the solid pole of muscle invading her body. She couldn't see him plowing into her but she wanted to feel it with her fingers so she wrapped them around his cock, and she could feel his solid veiny shaft as it drove in and out. Her fingers moved up to her clit and she frigged her clit a couple of times, and then once more. At the same time, the end of his penis hit her G-Spot and her orgasm was like an explosion, a huge wave of pleasure taking her breath away.

Her fingers were in her crotch, feeling his shaft and then rubbing her own nub of pleasure. He reached down and grabbed one of her nipples, which were hard as bullets. He drove his dick against the spongy wall of her vagina, and she screamed. It was like her whole body shook in his hands, and her pussy clamped down tightly on him. He had to stop moving as her channel was pulsating around his organ. Then her juices flowed again, lubricating her tight channel and he started to thrust forward again. His head was buzzing, and the blood was pumping -- he could swear his body was sending more blood down to his engorged cock, it felt so hard. He was not going to last much longer.

As she recovered from her orgasm, her breathing normalized and she started thinking normally again. She was bent over a chair in a different house with somebody who wasn't her husband, and this man had his penis buried inside her pussy. She could feel it deep against her cervix. She was no longer using birth control since her husband had been snipped. There was no condom protecting her -- which was really her fault as she had jumped on top of him without thinking of protection. She was lucky he hadn't shot his spunk into her already, she had cum numerous times already and knew that her body had been trying to do what came naturally, her channel squeezing his penis trying to get it to spill his seed.

"You have to pull out" she said. "You can't cum inside me".

He pulled backwards slowly and then the bulbous head was the only part still inside her body. It felt so huge slotted inside the entrance of her pussy. Then he pulled it out of her, and she suddenly felt the emptiness of no longer being filled up by his big cock. He had stepped back, and she got up off the chair and turned around, kneeling in front of him. His penis was massive, huge shaft and bulging purple head slick with the juices from her vagina. His balls were tight up against the underneath of his shaft.

She reached out and gripped his shaft and then bent down and her lips touched the solid end of his cock. She could taste her pussy juices on his glans, which was hot and hard as steel. The bulbous head filled her mouth and he groaned with pleasure. She wrapped her lips around his shaft, the ridge of his corona pulling on her top lip as the sensitive underneath of his glans dragged against her tongue. A small amount of liquid smeared out of the hole at the end of his penis, his pre-cum, she could taste it on her tongue. The preview before the main event, she thought.

He was disappointed that he had to pull out of her tight body, but when she knelt in front of him and started to suck the end of his cock, he got even harder and closer to his orgasm. Her mouth felt so good on the end of his penis, lips around the scar of his circumcision, tongue driving against the underneath. Fuck, he was going to finally cum and it was going to be a lot.

"I'm gonna cum" he said.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and her hand clasped the end, fingers dragging over his glans. It was too much for him, his heart pounded in his chest, and he felt the draining sensation in his thighs. The end of his dick felt so full as she pulled on it again. His balls tightened, he went over the edge and his semen ran up the length of his shaft.

As she pulled on the solid bulbous head of his cock, she saw his testicles draw up and she heard him shout with pleasure. His thighs bucked and then she saw the tube at the base of his shaft throb and the hole at the end of his glans opened. The first shot of cum hit her forehead and she quickly shut her eyes. She felt the next shot, bigger than the first, hit her above her hairline and then it was like being hit in the face by a water gun spraying warm water as gush after gush of his pearly-white semen flew out of the end of his cock and roped down over her face.

12