The Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had closed his eyes as his orgasm hit and the first gush of his cum exploded out of his cock and then his body pumped his massive ejaculation out of his balls and up the length of his shaft in long, powerful, satisfying spurts. He opened his eyes again and watched as he spurted his spunk all over her beautiful face, white rivers of semen spraying over her hair, her forehead, and down her nose to her lips. It had been at least a week since he had cum and the sex had gotten him so worked up that he was just spurting and spurting, amazed by the amount of cum he was pumping all over her.

She didn't want to open her eyes as she knew his semen was running down near one of her eyes. It dripped down her face onto her lap. She couldn't believe how much he had cum all over her. Still, she thought, she would rather have his seed all over her face than deep inside her body.

12