The Red Dress

Story Info
Vixen wife plans getaway.
2.2k words
2.83
16.3k
18
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the definition of desire.

There was never any chance of denying that she was sexy. Even though she took extra effort to hide her body, and inner vixen, she couldn't make it disappear. The mom and wife with the big tits and round ass was real. But so was the hungry slut inside.

And that Slut needed to come out periodically so the sweet mom and wife wouldn't risk doing something that would shock her friends and family. To keep the Slut satisfied she planned an occasional break, a Hall Pass. On those breaks she let the Slut out with full cooperation and support from her husband, even though he had no control over the events.

She had been feeling that itch and the seed started to form. Each time was a little bit different depending upon what urge took root and feed her itch. This one might have been a result of some memory from her admittedly wilder past. She had almost forgotten the girl she had been, and the happy wife and mother was no act, but sometimes the hungry slut from the past stirred inside her.

That bitch wanted to come out and play now. She was always in control of these playtime events, but sometimes asked her husband to help plan. Most times she took control, and this was going to be the latter.

To fully enjoy her vacations from daily life they always took place away from home, and after ideas began forming in her head, she asked her husband to make plans following the instructions she gave him. Detailed instructions, but no mention of her plans.

She decided on New Year's, and she had decided on the city. He made reservations. She made her other arrangements. A few days after Christmas they headed to the airport. From the moment they left home she began to transform, and by the time they landed she was the Slut.

The Slut that had been buried so deep inside that it felt like she was watching herself from outside her body. The flight, transportation, and hotel went as planned. She enjoyed the warm feeling inside as he let her become the Slut. No harsh words, no drama, no need to be obvious to the outside world, just falling into place with her new persona.

They took it easy when they arrived, but she did not allow him to touch her, unlike their normal life where he had his hands on her sexy body every chance he could. She wore a sexy LBD to dinner, short, low, and tight, to attract attention. It did. He could see more of the body that he loved than she ever showed back home, but it was off limits for now.

After dinner she told him to go back to their room. When he left, she went and took a seat at the bar, making sure she let the hem of her short dress rise a little, and making sure plenty of people could see. It did not take long.

Normally she ignored the efforts of horny guys trying to get her attention, but she was on a mission tonight. A woman like her, with big breasts, and legs barely covered by the tiny dress, was guaranteed to attract every hopeful man within eyesight.

The first drink arrived within five minutes. He came over to try his luck. But the bitch was on a mission. No name (she always used an alias, but even that wasn't going to be used tonight.). She let him start his pitch, but cut him short with one question: "How big is your cock?"

Looking him straight in the eye she told him "8 inches MINIMUM, 9-10 preferred". He forgot how to talk and left her for the next guy to try his luck.

Another brave soul stepped up to the plate soon after and was dismissed quickly. Strike two. Another short wait and player number three tried his luck. He didn't blink when she asked him. "Ten inches" he said.

She checked her phone, hitting speed dial and putting it back in her tiny purse. She turned so he could get a better look and asked him what he was waiting for. She told him if he had a room upstairs it was his lucky day. They were walking toward the elevator within minutes.

Her husband had silently answered his phone and heard their very short conversation at the bar, then the click of her high heels as she walked toward the elevator with a stranger. He listened with a hard cock as the elevator doors opened and closed, soon followed by the sound of a hotel room door opening and closing. He heard his wife ask to see the stranger's cock, and her telling him how beautiful it was, then the unmistakable sounds of her sucking that cock. No time wasted.

She was begging for more every time she took her mouth from it, telling him to fuck her mouth with his big fucking cock. He picked up on her cues and started telling her what a good cocksucker she was, telling her to suck it deep like a good little whore, and he was sure he could hear her moan a little each time he called her slut or whore.

He told how fucking good her tits looked, and the sounds were getting louder. It wouldn't be long. She came up for air and told him to cum on her tits, but as she jerked his cock the final time she aimed the first shot at her face, then down to her huge breasts. As his last grunt died off, she told him to call her the next day, and left.

Minutes later she was in their room, cum glistening on her cheek and covering her amazing tits. Yes. She had proudly done a cum walk back to her waiting husband. She walked in and put both hands on the table, arching her back so her round ass stood out under the stretched fabric of her dress.

He walked over and ran his hands over the ass presented to him, then slapped it. Hard. They both loved the sound, and he heard a tiny moan from her. Several slaps later and she was breathing harder. He slid the dress up over her ass and grabbed her hips before he pushed his hard dripping cock slowly inside her. Inch by inch he felt her wet pussy take him in until he filled her up. Slowly pulling back, then pushing inside.

She started trying to fuck him back, but this wasn't about her. He picked up the pace. Slamming his cock deep inside her, she was gripping the table harder, her tits falling out of the tiny dress and getting crushed on the tabletop as he pumped her harder and deeper. He held off and let her cum loudly as her reward for being a good slut, then let his first shot go inside her before he pulled out and covered that sexy ass with hot cum.

She could barely stand, much less walk in her slutty "fuck me" pumps after the hard and fast pounding she took, so he helped her stagger to the bed then pushed her down on it. "Good Slut" he said as he kissed her.

The next day.

When she got up the next morning, she told him to keep busy after lunch because she had plans. Of course, she did not tell him what those plans were. Bitch.

When the stranger with the big cock texted, she told him that he would get a lot more than a blow job if he brought along a friend with him that night. A full day of appointments kept her busy, but she remembered to keep her husband updated. Late that afternoon she got back and completed preparations for the evening.

A quick text to her husband told him that he should wait in the lobby and watch her walk out. She did not look around when she walked from the elevator to the waiting car. He might not have recognized his own wife except for the fact that every head turned to see the stunning redhead in the Red Dress walk by.

Fuck. She was a redhead. Red hair pulled up in a severe bun. Dress barely covering those big tits. In fact, they were not covered, the dress went to her waist in front revealing more than cleavage, it showed at least half of those full tits. With nothing holding them in place they swayed and bounced with every step, and each of those steps was accentuated by the heels that made her ass pop, her hips sway, and those breasts dance. She usually did not wear heels, but the sexy slut walking by stopped time in its tracks. The dress hugged her hips and ass, and was tight over her thighs, making her walk like a bombshell from Hollywood's golden era.

Fuck. Just FUCK. The Dress. The Hair. The attitude. She was amazing and he fell more in love with her than ever. That's just the way it was. She was everything to him.

But...

There she was getting into a car and leaving him alone.

Oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes. He knew there would be stories to tell about this night for years to come. He knew he'd better get something to eat now, because the butterflies in his stomach would multiply with every minute she was out, and there was no chance that he would get any sleep while she was out.

While he waited.

She got in the car, a nice SUV with Big Cock waiting in back. She had told him what she expected and he knew what was at stake. They were going to have dinner at a well-known place, and drinks at another location, where the third player was to meet them. She loved being in the role when she played her scenes out, and being the center of male attention at dinner, and the center of all attention at the bar when it was clear that she had two dates, gave her a thrill that couldn't be described. She made a mental note to try and explain it to her husband later when she thanked him for helping with her playtime.

Dinner went well. She made sure to let as many men as possible get good views of her body in that Red Dress and noticed quite a few men taking advantage of her generosity. Moving on, and ratcheting up the tension, they arrived at the next spot. She swept in with a hungry look on her face, and extra bounce in her step to show off every curve and jiggle. When she was introduced to the rest of her threesome for the night, she kissed him long and deep for all to see. The white slut being shared. After about an hour of being on display she felt the need for more and made sure to have two men's hands on her round ass as they walked out.

When they arrived back at the hotel, she dialed number 1 on her phone so her husband could listen. He had instructed her on how to quickly and quietly call him when she was on a date. And he made sure to answer carefully in case she made a mistake. Phone on mute. Listen. You never knew exactly how good the sound quality was on these surreptitious calls, but she knew he could hear her walk across the tile floor, so she worked a little harder to make those steps echo, and there was no doubt that the elevator sounds would be making his heart skip a beat.

As far as the sex went, she did not have to act. She used these erotic vacations to release her inner slut, so it came naturally. She was out to get fucked. She sucked two cocks. She fucked two cocks. She begged for more. She did whatever they told her to do.

They quickly realized that she was better than a paid whore, and ordered her into positions, slapped her round ass, and pulled her red hair while pumping her full of cock until they were both spent, and she was covered in cum and still quivering from cumming multiple times.

The Red Dress had started off bunched around her sexy waist, pulled down to let those big, full tits free, and pushed up to allow access to her sweet pussy, but after they had each taken a couple of turns fucking her, they pulled it off to make things easier.

Fucked, used, and worn out, she slipped back into the Red Dress, kissed both cocks goodbye, and did the walk of shame (which of course was no walk of shame to her. She loved the double take when she did get "caught" with cum on her, her hair and clothes askew.) back to her waiting husband.

He was waiting on the sofa, naked, lights down low. Watching her silhouette when she walked in the door made his heartbeat skip. She walked straight over to him, fell to her knees, and lovingly sucked his hard dripping cock.

Unlike the face fucking she had just taken, she slowly and softly sucked his cock as he gently ran his hands through her red hair, until he pumped a full load of cum into her mouth. She stood up, holding his still hard cock and walked back to the bedroom. The Slut had been released and was gone.

For now.