The Red Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And again, she stops. That delicious fission working its way up her spine, her thighs squirming in her seat, rubbing together as she nibbles at her lip. There's no harm in having it around, right?



If she never hid it anywhere, no-one'd be able to find it, right?

~~~

She stews on it for hours, and it isn't until early in the AM on Monday that she makes her choice. She clips the drive to her keys, drops a new post on the forum detailing her outfit of the day and a challenge phrase for hunters to use on her.



— — —


'Today Only - F26 - Mobile - Red'

"My first challenge here and I'm going for a more obscure one, if more rewarding for all of us.



I've got the whole shebang in here, pics, vids, and information. All of it.



All you have to do is find me, a grey pencil-skirt and a white blouse with a single sapphire earring, and tell me 'Bomb Planted' and it's yours.



And I'm yours.



God."


— — —



She locks her door, puts her keys, and time bomb, back into her purse, and heads to work, a full week after discovering the game for the first time. The morning passes swiftly, her inbox going dry in an hour or two, emails mainly reminders for calendar events later that week, and no meetings scheduled. 


The reminder of her terrible secret excited her though. In a very real way, she's more at risk than she's ever been, even with all the doors and guards between her and the outside world. All it would take is a nosey co-worker and she'd have to explain away her newest keyring addition. 



The threat of petty social embarrassment does scratch her itch, and she revels in it all morning. Soon enough, it's time for her to take lunch, secure in her knowledge that unless she goes shopping later that day she'll be utterly safe. No one without an access key could even get into the complex without a good reason and an escort.


Today, though, Dan's waiting for her at the picnic benches. He's earlier than her by far, if the picked-clean tray is any indication. He openly leers at her, and her heart thuds in her chest. His eyes track her up and down, and she shivers as he spends a moment clearly undressing her in his mind. 



This isn't the Dan she's grown to know the last two years working here. Not the polite, if distant, workaholic, happily married. No, this man hungers. 



He pats the bench next to him, and in a daze, Melissa joins him at the table. She smooths down her pencil-skirt as she scoots across the bench, her single earring bouncing.

He turns to her and holds his hand out.



"Bomb Planted."



Her heart stops.

She was supposed to be safe here at work.



He stares into her eyes as they begin brimming with tears, and his look softens to something more kind. He strokes her arm, pulling her into a half-hug, as his other hand plunders her purse.



He detaches her drive from her keychain, and pockets it. He leans in and kisses her on the forehead.



"Is this something you actually want, Mel?"



"I don't know," a stifled sob, barely choked back, her emotions running wild.

"Do you want to try it?"



"Y-yes."

"Yes what, pet?"



A deep breath, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, why don't we finish up lunch and you take the rest of the day off? I'm headed out early myself."

Her meal passes in a shocked silence, Dan having pulled out a laptop and inserted her drive. The sound of his fingers tapping away at his keyboard is almost soothing, if she doesn't think about what he's doing.



Her phone buzzes with a single notification. Her thread locked, 'LOSS' appended to the title, and a single post pinned beneath hers. It's theMann.



"Found the silly slut at work this morning. Pack it up boys, I'll post her to the Hall of Shame tonight."



She flushes as her stomach drops out beneath her. She pushes her lunch away, lurching to her feet, and he's there. Dan gathers her up in another hug, her overwrought tears soaking into the fabric of his shirt as she shudders in his grasp.

He has her watch as he throws a couple of photos of her up online, the two shots of her, front and back, as she bends at the waist and spreads herself for the camera. Watch as he saves each and every photo, every video, every username and password to a separate folder on his laptop. Watch as he saves them in folders titled 'HoS,' 'Punishments,' and 'Personal.'



They stay there a long while after her lunch break ends. He messages her manager, excusing her absence as a sudden bout of food poisoning.


He follows her home after that, pulling in to park in a visitor's parking space, before joining her at her apartment's door. Her neck prickles at the feeling of his eyes on her, and she takes a steadying breath before unlocking her door and letting him inside.



"Strip." Had his voice always been so deep? So commanding?



She startles, but her hands find their way to her blouses' buttons quickly.



Not quickly enough. He grabs her collar and rips the blouse off of her, buttons cascading against the walls and floor as they pop free. Her bra follows, hooks irreparably bent from their rough removal.



He palms her breasts then, thin fingers teasing at their swelling curves, rough hands massaging the delicate skin. He smacks one, and then the other, smiling at their budding redness from his treatment.



"Finish, pet."



She struggles to remove her pencil skirt while being fondled, unzipping it and stepping out of it as it falls. All that remains are her panties and her stockings.



He tears the thin fabric from her groin, glistening trails of moisture stretch between her slit and her panties before they snap from their own weight. 



His eyes gleam with approval, as he probes at her slick entrance. Fingers gathering her wetness before bringing them to her mouth. Silent, she parts ruby lips, and her pink tongue licks his hand clean.



He strides into her living room, claiming the center of her plush couch as his throne, gesturing to the floor before him. She scurries over, fearful of punishment or reveling in his control over her, she's uncertain, and kneels.



He swings his legs up, and forces her face to the floor with one shoe, before crossing his ankles over her back.

"This is how this will go, pet, so listen closely. I own you. Whatever information you've left me in this drive will be enough to scuttle your career, ruin your relationships, and otherwise leave me as your final option."



"If you continue to be a good girl, no-one but myself needs to see any of this. I'll play with you until I bore of you, or until your poor little slut brain can't take the strain any further, and then I'll let you off the hook. Poof, everything you've gotten yourself into deleted as if it never happened."



"You want to be a good girl, don't you, Mel?"



Her nick-name is what clinches it. A final check-in, an escape route highlighted by the break in the scene. She appreciates the offer, but she's been certain since she knelt in front of him. She turns her head, hazel eyes meeting her deep blue.

"Yes, Sir."



"Good girl. Now, tell me what you want from this, pet."



She lowers her eyes from his, secure in her utter surrender to her captor, to the victor of her challenge, and she speaks.



"I want-"



"Ah ah ah. Who wants, pet?"

"Uhm, pet? Pet wants to, to be bred, Sir. Bred and used and hurt and kept."



She blushes a bit at her outburst, and his following chuckle

"I can work with that, pet. Now let's see that mouth."

His legs swing off her back, before settling on either side of her, and he leans forward to grab a fistful of her hair.



She gasps in pain first, from the tugging at her scalp, and then a throaty moan escapes her as her face is rubbed into the groin of his slacks. A few more light tugs bring her mouth to his zipper, and her teeth and lips work to release him at long last.



His cock is magnificent. Well-proportioned and hot to the touch, for a moment it lays across her face before he forces her down upon it. Her inexperienced mouth gagging at the intrusion before he even touches her throat. Her mascara running slightly as tears are forced out of her eyes.



He tsks lightly at her heaves, pulling a pad of paper from a pocket and writing as he speaks.

"We'll have to train that reflex if you're to be any use to me. A pet that can't suck cock is barely worth the trouble of keeping."



She shudders at the idea of disappointing this man, shame writ large across her mussed face.



He pulls her off his cock before standing, pulling her to her feet and spinning her around. He pushes her facedown into the couch, kicks her ankles apart, and plunges directly into her in one smooth thrust.



Her pussy had only gotten wetter since she had undressed, natural lube gathering along short hairs and folds, and he slides into her with barely any resistance.



She cums as he bottoms out inside her, not deep enough to be painful, and the rhythmic clenches of her svelte muscles against his cock pry a groan from his lips.



"I'll give you that one, pet, you didn't know better. But you need to ask for permission before you cum again."



She nods frantically into the cushion. She'd do anything to experience that again, her knees quivering as she's kept standing by the cock impaling her.

He sets a fast pace, hips slapping against hers as he plunges in and out of her. Her mind turns to mush, the warmth of exertion mixing with the frenetic scattershot of her enflamed nerves too much for her to handle.



Try as she might to hold back, it's mere minutes before she's reduced to begging.



"Please Sir, please let pet cum!"

"Not yet."

"Please Sir, please, please, please. She's so close to cumming, Sir, and she doesn't wanna be disobedient!"



"Then she better not cum without permission."



"Pleeeeeeeease!"

Moments before she orgasms, with or without permission, Dan reaches down and tweaks her clit. "Cum, pet."

And she does, her eyes roll back into her head and her upper body sinks deeper into the couch. There's no supporting her this time, her limbs turning to jello instantly, and Dan has to follow her down to his knees as she slumps. He doesn't stop fucking her, nor does he stop pinching her clit, if anything, being down on his knees only helps him speed up.



The only noises remaining in the apartment are the wet slap of skin-on-skin, Dan's breathing, and a high-pitched keening as Melissa continues to orgasm on his cock. Her muscles rippling against him, her toes trying to dig into the thin carpet, copious amounts of drool leaking onto the cushion.



He pulls her up to face him, and takes in her blank eyes and drooling mouth, and claims her lips with his own. He grunts as he kisses her, hips slamming home once more as he finally releases his warm seed into her.



He gently drops her to the couch, lightly brushing her hair away from her face, and smiles ruefully. Hopefully she'd read his note once she woke up, she'll have some tasks to complete before work tomorrow.

~~~

A throbbing in her head is what she notices first. A few moments spent wincing at her headache has her awake enough to feel the soreness between her legs, the twinge in her back, and the cramps in her legs. 



The couch is still comfortable under one cheek, though, and as she shifts into something approaching a comfortable seated position, she hears the crinkle of paper shifting under her.



Another moment or two of squirming and she's got a page torn off a mini-legal pad. The directions written therein are direct, intimidating, and terribly exciting. Unfortunately, it's quite late, and passing out after work on a Monday wasn't going to play nice with her sleep schedule. A tall glass of water, a brush of her hair and her teeth, and cleaning up the living room as best she could leaves her ready for bed.



Ready for a brand new day.



Dan's there as she walks in that next morning, slouching next to the elevators, clearly waiting for her. He joins her in a single car, pressing close on the door before anyone else could enter. 



"Panties, slut." His hand held open in front of her.



She shivers, before running a hand under her short dress and stripping for him. One long, tanned leg rises and falls, then another, and she drops his prize into his hand.

He smirks at her.

 "Good girl. Do you remember what you're supposed to do at lunch?"



She nods, trying to not let her trepidation show.

He pats her on the head, 

"Good. I'll see you then, pet."



And like that, he strides out of the elevator, leaving Melissa flushed, her bottom half completely bare under her hemline.



Her morning passes in a lustful haze, tickets and reports glanced over, rubber-stamped, ignored. The thought of her new lunch-time routine drops her stomach to her toes, but she can't help that faint spark of lust, waiting to be released.



Her lunch hour arrives without fanfare, a small timer on her desktop dinging its reminder as she saves her space in her inbox and closes her tabs. She strides, still deliciously exposed beneath her dress, to the employee dining area.



She's got an appointment to keep.

Dan's sitting there when she arrives, though he stands as he sees her approaching. He falls into line with her, and the two of them walk the small wooded area behind the buildings, passing the smoking section and a few more secluded benches and tables. 

Her heart's beating out of her chest, her mouth's dry with nerves, and she almost feels like she's shaking herself to pieces.

But Dan's right beside her, a comforting, confident presence, and she follows his lead.



A final picnic table, the last before the path terminates in chain link fencing. Dan sits backwards on the bench, legs splayed to either side of Melissa.



"Down, pet."



She crouches, and a hand tangles itself in her hair and pulls her further down, to her knees. She stifles a yelp, and blinks away tears as she stares up at him, teeth worrying at her bottom lip.



He chuckles, and loosens his grip enough for her to lean forward. She unfastens his belt with her mouth, unzips his slacks, and frees his cock from its confines. A curious tongue licks him from base to tip, clever lips suckle at his head as he coos nothings at her and runs his hand across her scalp.



Completely, achingly, aware of the publicity of their meeting, Melissa does her best to go hard and fast from the start. Her hands already massaging at his full sack and stroking the remainder of his length as she sucks him halfway into her mouth.



He groans, fingers threading between her thick locks as he urges her deeper. She swallows desperately as he plunges down her throat, her chin nestling lightly against his testicles as she's pushed down to the hilt.



A moment passes, her eyes rising to meet his as he looks down on her, before he pulls her back, just enough to let her take a gasping breath, and slamming her back down again.



That sets the tone for the rest of lunch, him controlling the pace and the depth, and her submitting to his insistent tugging on her hair. His strong pressure on her scalp driving her forward and back. 

Her phone buzzes, a timer she'd set for herself that morning, and a moment or two later, Dan forces her down again, grinding her nose against his well-trimmed pubes. He groans out his release, mumbled exclamations mixing with pure arousal, barely understandable, cock pulsating as his load streams down her throat.



She's kept there another moment, shocked at the suddenness of it all, before he pulls her off of his length. A frothy mix of saliva and cum is smeared across his cock, strands of it stretch between her mouth and his length a moment before snapping.



"Unless you wanted to swallow something else," he murmurs, "I think it's time you headed back inside."

He stows himself in a smooth motion, and stands and strides away, leaving her kneeling in the dirt, hair askew, knees filthy, pulse pounding in her ears.

She turns, still on her knees, and cries out

 "Sir, please."



Dan stops at the edge of the path, and turns back toward her, 

"Please what, pet?"



She knows they're being too loud, anyone could hear them at this time of day, in this public place. She doesn't care. She can't care.



"Please fuck me, Sir!"


He chuckles. "Fuck who?"



"Pet, Sir! Please fuck pet!"



She tears up with desperation, his body language answering her moments before his voice.



"Maybe later, pet, if you're good."



She whimpers, squirming with her own arousal, her own need, lost in the eroticism of the moment. And suddenly, he's there again, unzipping his pants and fishing out his damp cock once more.



"Well, if pet wants to cum, she'll have to endure something a bit less pleasant. Is that what pet wants?"


She grovels, spreading her knees wider and feeling the harsh bite of loose gravel hidden in the dirt and leafy detritus.


"Yes, Sir. Anything. Please, just let her cum."



Again, his hands grab her by the hair, feed his cock into her mouth, and pull her to the base.



"You have until I'm done to cum, pet. Make the most of it."



Melissa frowns, confused. One hand slides beneath her dress to dance along her folds. And then her timer clearly starts.



He's pissing down her throat.



The very idea should be disgusting, reprehensible even. But she can't help it as her face flushes and her throat massages his member as she swallows readily. Her other hand snakes down to join her first, one rubbing along her lips as the other seeks her clit.



She keeps up her rhythmic swallows as she plays with herself, as she forces herself closer and closer to the edge. She can feel his flow slacking as she does, can feel his bladder emptying the last dregs of his urine into her stomach as she crests that last hurdle.



As her vision whitens out, a heady, oxygen-deprived gray replaced with pure electric stimulation, she can feel the last of his waste on her tongue. And as she comes down from her orgasmic high, he's already putting himself away for the second time.



"Well done, pet."



And then she's alone, still an absolute mess, but infinitely more satisfied.

~~~

The rest of the week passes much the same way. Dan'd wait for her in the lobby, joining her long enough to make her weak in the knees and to steal her panties before heading to his own office for the rest of the morning.



Lunch would be a long thing, spent entirely on her knees, her own pleasure dictated entirely by Dan's need for a urinal after his own release. It was the third day of this that she raised a fuss.



She forces his hand off her head, and lightly bats away his cock as she turns her face up toward his. The frown marring her features is light, not a full-blown scowl, but clearly unwilling to back down.



"You can't just have me drink your piss every time I want to cum, Dan. It's not fair." 



He sighs at that, and drops his hands to his sides as he sits back down.



"Alright, Mel, listen close, because I'll tell you this for free."



His hand lashes out, pulls her by her collar until she's stretched across his lap, until his half-erect cock is draped over her face. 



"I own you. Mind and body, and damn well soul if I can."

He shifts his hips, the motion dragging his length up and down the length of her brow.

"Unless you want some incriminating photos spread across the internet, you'll be better off keeping me happy. Capische?"



She struggles in his grip, trying to jerk her face away from his dick as her mouth continues running of its own accord.



"No?! You can't just make these arbitrary rules, Dan. It's not right."



Another sigh, and a leg comes up to trap her against his crotch. 

He pulls out his phone.


"Last chance, pet. Are you going to behave?"