The Red Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel's frown only pulls tighter across her face.


"You have until the count of three to apologize, convincingly."



"One"

 She glares stubbornly at him, her indignation pushing her to not back down.



"Two" 

She shakes her head, tries to squirm out from under his cock and out from between his legs

"Three"



She hears the sending notification, the little swishing sound of a post, and her blood freezes in her veins. He loosens his grip on her and she scrambles backward. Her own phone starts buzzing in moments, and she can't bear to check it.



Instead she stares, shocked, betrayed, at Dan.



He stares back, levelly, and pats the bench next to him, slacks already done back up.

She stumbles to her feet, slides next to him on the bench, tense, twitchy. Her phone's still buzzing.



He turns his screen toward her, a new post by theMann: 'My pet's being a bit disobedient this morning everyone. Have a nice new photo of her, on me.'



He clicks the link for her, a shot of her from above, dress askew, face obscured nearly completely by his cock. The beginnings of a sob escape her throat, before muscles spasm to reclaim control over her emotions.



"Do you see what you're playing with here, Mel?" His voice is consoling, soothing, wrong.

"This isn't just some bit of dialogue between the two of us. I will put you online if you don't behave."



A hand comes up to gently play with her hair, "And if you don't think you can handle it, we can call this all off right now."



Her body tenses at that. End all this? Ruin the first bit of sexual thrill she's had in years? Not likely.



She opens her mouth, closes it again. Tears form in the corners of her eyes, and she dips her face into the nook of his arm. 

"I'm sorry," she mutters into the suit-jacket.



"What was that, pet?"



She pulls away, unmuffles herself, "Pet's sorry, Sir."



"Hmph. I'll be leaving that image of you up, pet, you understand? It'll be a good reminder for you."



"Yes, Sir."



"Good." He drops his hand from her hair and makes to stand up.



"Sir?"



"Yes, pet?"



"Can, can pet still cum?"

"Of course she can. Get back on your knees."

~~~

"So this is her, Daniel?"

"Yes ma'am," he smirks for a moment at Melissa, before wiping his face clear of expression.

"Hmph, and I suppose you want us to keep her?"

"Yes, ma'am. I would prefer keeping over catch-and-release." He pauses a moment, "and I think she would appreciate it as well."



"I'll ask for your opinions if I want them, dearest."



She snaps her fingers. "Look at me, girl."



Melissa looks up, brows furrowed in confusion.

"No, no, don't frown. I want my pet's things to look as happy as he is. Understood?"



Melissa eyes dart to Dan's placid face. She relaxes her frown, smooths out her lips, and attempts to stare into space, as he does.

"Hmm, better. Could use some work, but I can make allowances for the new-comers."

She snaps her fingers. "Stand up, girl, let us see what the boy has found us."

She stands then, feeling strangely disconnected from her own flesh. As though she were a passenger within her own mind, she watches as she bends at the hips for Dan's commandeering wife, how she runs a hand up her calves as she straightens, and how she perches tip-toe as she stretches her arms toward the ceiling.



"Acceptable, boy. Go along and tidy up. I need some time alone with your newest toy."

Dan, face frozen, a blank mask betraying none of his thoughts, exits the room with a deep bow.

With him gone, she seems to deflate, her shoulders loosening and her posture relaxing minutely.

"Ahh, what a load off. Come here, dear, and sit."



Melissa blinks, the sudden change in atmosphere jarring, before obeying. She gathers her legs under her as she perches on the roomy couch.



"I don't bite, Melissa, unless you ask nicely. Speak your mind, I want to know the innocent waif Daniel's been crowing over this last week."



A week? She's known this whole week?



She can't find her voice at first, too used to simply following directions, but eventually Dan's wife, Alice, pries her story out of her. The time bomb challenge, the moment of complete surrender to Dan, this whirlwind of a week, packed full with tasks and expectations and threats.



Eventually, Melissa finds herself laying, face-up, in Alice's lap as the older woman runs her fingers across her scalp and works to de-tangle small knots in her hair.



"You've had quite the time of it, dear. Tell me, does the constant attention grate? Do the rules and the punishments seem egregious?"



No, not at all. 



She swallows her first response, turning the questions over in her head a moment.

"I think I've enjoyed it? These past two weeks have been electrifying in a way I've never felt."

She shivers.

"The control Dan has over me is intoxicating, his rules chafe at me in a way I find hard to describe, and the punishments plunge my stomach to my toes, but I love it."



Alice nods. "Good, then you don't regret this? You still want to play with us?"



Melissa only offers a wordless nod, straining to lean further into Alice's hand.

The older woman smirks. "You'll have to earn your place with me, pet. Daniel brings home all manner of strays, you see, but none have impressed thus far."



A hot, smoldering blush works its way across Melissa's cheeks, sweeping up from her neck and enveloping her ears along the way. She nods meekly, her eyes kept downcast, avoiding contact.



Alice pulls aside her robe, loosening a ribbon belt one-handed, pushing herself up before pulling Melissa under her with a grip like iron. Her lips flush are with blood, her arousal clear for anyone to see. A dollop of nectar slides along her cleft as Melissa watches, and then she is upon her.



Alice shoves her into her cunt, grinding her lips against Melissa's nose, smearing her juices across her face.



"If you can make me cum before I get too bored, I'll let you sleep in our room tonight, pet. Would you like that?"



The words hardly register in Melissa's mind, so focused is she on the task before her. Her tongue snakes out behind pert lips as she lips her mouth clean. Finding the flavor tolerable, she dives deeper, running her tongue bottom to top, flicking Alice's hood as she clears the length of her pussy.



"Ohhh, yes, pet. Just like that."

Hands in her hair pull her closer, tighter. Melissa's tongue ends up trapped outside her mouth, the lightly textured surface used as little more than a masturbation aid. Melissa can feel her own arousal rising, the complete subservience to another awakening something in her once more.



It doesn't take long, Alice clearly enjoying using Melissa's face for her own pleasure, before the shakes start. Taking them as an invitation, Melissa becomes more forceful, plunging her tongue into Alice's folds, seeking out every bit of sensitivity, chasing every twitch of Alice's muscles, every groan and shaky breath.



Moments later, Alice cums. It's a loud thing, screaming invectives to the living-room ceiling, legs clenching tight, muscles rippling under Melissa's chest as she's pulled deeper into Alice's lap. Her tongue, sore but not spent, flicks under Alice's hood, the sudden increase in stimulation leaving Alice to shriek uselessly, hands weakly batting at Melissa's shoulders.



And then it's over. Alice recovers enough to yank Melissa off of her, a stare promising pain leveled at her, as she smiles weakly at her newest owner. One equal parts pride and petulance.



"Well," she takes a deep breath, "I can see what Daniel sees in you, pet. Come along, it's almost time for bed."

~~~

A year passes in an unbroken stream of fucking and submission, and with it her first pregnancy. Dan's wife partakes of her nearly as much as Dan himself, the two of them perfectly compatible kinksters willing to take on a needy pet.



She packs up her modest apartment, changes her facebook relationship status to 'complicated,' and moves in with her new owners. They've got a perfect little doggie bed for her, just at the foot of their own king-sized mattress, and any of her things not necessary for daily life go into storage.

She's used and abused, her throat trained relentlessly until she could nearly swallow the couple's longest double-ended dildo. She's degraded, offered up at kink parties, and made to clean their house when not working or servicing them. She's spoken down to or ignored constantly, and she couldn't be happier.


Over time she's made new friends, settled into this new family dynamic that she'd been brought into. Her name and her story of total surrender to her masters is legend in the local kink community, and she's even helped a few of the newer members figure out if her kind of situation is right for them.




The couple do check in with her, though less often than they did at the beginning. Her master has offered to let her leave again several times, no strings attached, and she's refused him. Each time taking his cock into her mouth, begging around it as best she could to stay with them forever. For them to keep her.


And each time, he'd smile, and push her deeper, taking her throat until he came directly into her stomach. Or else he'd send her off to his wife to punish for teasing him with her mouth when not allowed. Or he'd simply swat her on the ass and tell her to do her chores.

She's content. For the first time in her life she's not chasing that next orgasm. Not constantly checking her social media feeds for the newest bit of drama or her porn feeds for the newest thing to masturbate to. Instead she's pampered and punished, she's a live-in pet to two of the kindest, most wonderful people she's ever met. She's the luckiest woman in the world.




Her second child is a slowly swelling bump at her tummy, and her newborn suckles at her breast. A flash-drive lay forgotten on the mantle, still filled with every bit of blackmail it had had previously. It was no longer necessary. Pet was here to stay, here to be their little breeder and cum-slut and footstool and anything else they wanted her to be.

For as long as they'd let her, she'd stay.