All Comments on 'The Red House Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the opening paragraph warning.

Call me old-fashioned, but interracial sex is an erection-killer for me. I'd like to see more people post "If Blah-Blah-Blah isn't for you, then neither is this story." I do like much of your other writing, though. Looking forward to more qualtity work.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
WOW !!

What a great story. This was a different type of story and I thought was very good. I am not a professional critic, just a greatfull reader of good storys. Thank You for sharing.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Great Great Story

This was a very good story.The only thing that i see wrong is that you ended it .I would love to see another chapter or 2. I had a feeling when Tisha said what she said when Carlie was released that she had a surprise. CALL ME OLDFASHION ,BUT I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THERE SKIN IS. I,m glad that John gave Tisha a baby. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great story!!

It's hard to equal the "Mother & Son" series of stories, but this one comes pretty close. Keep up the good work.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 13 years ago
^__^

Great ending for an engaging story. That bastard congressman got what he deserved. I found the wedding stuff a bit cheesy, but it was ok, although I don't think that was a realistic ending. All in all, I loved the story, and I'm looking forward to read your future mom-son projects. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work, Ahabscribe. ^__^

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaabout 13 years ago

Another great one, I wish I had your gift.

PeperePepereabout 13 years ago
Don't stop

This deserves continuing with Tisha joining them and the ladies sharing John while they all raise Katherine.

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
A Fitting Close

Love the details and the ending (even if you have additional chapters planned).

Venus

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
To quote miss gothica"I wish I had your gift".

You are consistently coming up with fine stories. You have a lot to be proud of.

Thanks again for an enjoyable read.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Perfect end to a perfect story.

How does this author do it? Great story after great story! This ranks near the top of my favourites list. With Grandpa getting the comeuppance he deserved, Trisha and Kathleen and Momma and son married, the author has engineered a perfect happy ending and, be honest, who doesn't love a happy ending? Another masterpiece from the pen of a master writer.

RigatonyRigatonyabout 13 years ago
beautifully written

I went and read chapter #1 first, and didn't stop reading until i finished this chapter. Amazing writing skills, I was barely able to pull myself away for supper. <:o) Of course now I'll have to go read all of your submissions. Thank yo ufor sharing with us your amazing works in literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this is the Ahab....................

well ending a well story. this is the ahabscribe what we the mom son fan want, a perfect mom son writer. you did a perfect bond between mother and son, but the matter is why not the mother got pregnant? tisha conceive, why not carleen? thats ok, this is a well mother son story after all. thanks a lot from all the mom son reader.

request from me- can you continue one of your best writing the I-room? and this time again a middle age mom and her teenage son got kidnapped by mysterious Saw like the first i-room. if the mother got pregnant by the son then both mom son will be released from the panic room, this is now the demand of the mysterious SAW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gracious

to god for a writer such urself exist, and a story be told such that i got to see it, while i am still breathing the same air as u do...

thank you very much for the story. much appreciated.

joep01joep01about 13 years ago
More great work

Another great story Ahab. Thank you.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

A great read!! Thank You!!

voyer61voyer61about 13 years ago
Great Story

Now this was a great read.

librertinlibrertinabout 13 years ago
There she blows

Nice storytelling and lovely wordweaves again. I think you really love your characters much. Keep on that road and forget the pre-Red House style till your Red Period ends and a new better one starts. I feel lucky I read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thank you for wrighting a great story and please keep on going with it

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
i think there should be one more chapter!

tisha ends up quitting her job, moving to cali and becomes john's second wife. they have a few more children. (each, all johns) they build the red house with more rooms than they currently need, with plans to expand the family soon.(after they finish school)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I can't wait to see how this ends (or continues). Not to sound too impatient, but please share chapter 3 as soon as you can.

psiman77psiman77over 12 years ago
Holy sh*t

You need to turn professional. Every story of yours that I read is quality work. Seriously, you are one hell of a fine writer, and with the right editor you could probably succeed in whatever literary catagory you choose. It may interest you to know you are the only literotica author that is bookmarked in my favorites. If you ever do write professionally please let me know the title and genre so I can buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Truly Outstanding Story!

Ahab, every time that I read this story I marvel at how good it is and what a really talented writer that you are. Please keep up the good work even if it involves time travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

I can not stop reeding your storys each one is just as good if not beter then the last one plz keep riting them.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Oh, Hell yes!

I read this last year and enjoyed the reread more than I did the first time. I love Happy Endings. I live in Mississippi now and know how things were (but they are slowly improving, as am I at the ripe old age of 74). Thank you again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice story!

Ahab, i'm a fan of ur stories and this story is as awesome as others

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
This story could well be the exact truth...

As a resident of Mississippi since 1999 and having lived in the South all my life (except when I was in the Navy or working in CA) I can gurantee you that these situations have played out all over the South, many times. Many women have been imprisoned (and still are being imprisoned) for killing an abusive husband even though they are found bleeding as they killed the no-good bastards. The county sheriffs have almost unlimited power, especially if they have been in office a length of time. I have worked (briefly) in two prisons, not a nice place, either one of them. Of course, conditions have improved by half but they are still bad places to work and to be incarcerated. I only hope that those imprisoned wrongly can sometime be released or at least find some sort of peace. A really good story and great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn is there a way you can pull a sequel?

I love this story. And pretty much alot of your other works as well. Is there a way you can pull a sequel out of this one? It has a lot of promise even though you ended the story on a happy note.

tazmuntazmunover 11 years ago
The Sequel

I loved this story as I have many of your stories. Your an amazing writer and the ability to convey the passions of the characters love is amazing. I wanted to 2nd another comment in hoping there will be a sequel with Tisha becoming part of the family. Truly then the main character would be twice blessed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautiful writting

great story, awesome sex, ...

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

thank you

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for another GREAT read. Loved the sex too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of those..

This is truly one of the few heartwarming stories posted here in Literotica, I want to thank the author for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is time

Its time for this to come to a close in the south. This control of other's lives does still happen even in 2014. Their love is beautiful and they deserved it all, but she should never have been there to start with and the reality is that many women and men are in these holes that shouldn't have ever been. I love this tale. Thanks

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
A really nice story

One thing I really appreciate is a nice plot and a happy ending (even in "cheating spouse" stories). This story ending made me smile. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Head Bowed, interesting

I enjoyed this story, it really touched my heart, I enjoy reading stories like these and I asked that you might want to do more of your stories this.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A great story!

Stories written this good are hard to find here! Thank you!

RandyDickinson6969RandyDickinson6969about 8 years ago
One of your best.

I have always enjoyed your stories even when I lurked as Anonymous. Not sure if you still write here but I would certainly like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

I really like this kind of story. The theme is incest, but the love is there. The sex is great and it isn't just a given. They both have to work and sacrifice for their love. A Lovechild and a happy ending make this just another sappy romance story. And I really get into it! There is something real feeling about John, Carlie, and LaTisha. You haven't just written characters, it seems like you have written people. Wish we could see more of you here.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
this is an absolutely brilliant story...one of the very best

can just imagine that all those prejudices still exist in the deep south and nothing has hardly changed with so many bigots still running things....loved this story...can see it reflecting so many real life stories....well written and enjoyable...

loub1397loub1397over 5 years ago
Love the story

Enchanting story.love the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful

this is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read...I annoy believe how well you presented all of the material and made it seem so wonderful...ty jgs

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

What a terrific story. All is well that ends well .Mother/son, officer/baby, rotten grandfather gone.

AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved both parts. Just a really well done story.

lovingg1lovingg111 days ago

Very good well rounded story. :oD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous