The Red House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did he do?"

"He was a mortician." Hassan chuckled softly.

"That...tracks."

"Honestly I'm mostly doing it because, as much as I enjoy horror movies and books, I'm fucking terrified, and I'm trying to supress the urge to go screaming into the night." he smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"I get that." Robbie shifted, and pulled his seatbelt on, he was too tired to put his shirt back on, "Come on. I don't know if we lose our chance at midnight, but I'd rather make sure this ends."

The work lights were still going strong when they reached the Red House. Some of the pain in Robbie's chest was beginning to wear off, and there didn't seem to be bruising. Maybe it would fade with the dawn?

Holding Hassan's arm the pair managed to make it inside.

"OK, now what?"

Robbie shrugged, "I'm not sure. After the bridge I couldn't feel Frank inside me any more."

"Maybe he's gone? I mean, now that we know what happened to him, it will be enough for him to move on."

Robbie shook his head, "I don't know, there's something in my gut telling me this isn't over."

"Well, he's a ghost, and in most stories ghosts want something, what did he ask you to do?"

"Well, he wanted to leave the house, and he wanted to meet someone."

"OK, so that's two checks in the finished business column. Anything else?"

"Well, he kept asking me not to leave him... and well...."

"Well what?"

"He kind of tried having sex with me."

Hassan snorted, "You said you met him on the second floor, and he chased you downstairs, when you saw Dale in the window. I believe you failed to mention the side trip to spooky pound town."

"Well... I mean we didn't... he looked like my ex. I thought he was my ex, and we started to... you know... then he suddenly changed and I ran."

"OK." Hassan began to chew his cheek again, "Do you think he and Dale ever?"

"Don't know, I mean I didn't actually until the summer after high school."

"Really? If I'd known you in highschool, I would have been after you in a second."

Robbie arched an eyebrow, "Fool around a lot in highschool?"

"Some." Hassan smiled, "Had to rebel against my strict Iraqi parents somehow."

Robbie giggled, and the pain in his chest was almost gone, "Funny thing actually, my first kiss was actually right over there."

"Seriously?"

"I was seventeen and tipsy. We were about to go further when we heard something and we bolted."

"Frank?"

"Apparently. He recognized me from back then. And now-- shit."

"What?"

"I'm an idiot." Robbie darted up the stairs, and down the hall. The back of the broom closet was still partially removed, and it only took a little more wiggling to find a dusty wooden jewelry box. As he came down stairs, "Remember that box I mentioned, I bet if there are letters between Frank and Dale it can probably tell us more."

"Well let's open it up, but if there's actually film in there try not to touch it. If the chemicals haven't degraded, the oils in your fingers might do the trick."

"Is that something you teach in HIST P432?"

"437 actually."

"Then by all means," he handed over the box with a smile, "do your stuff professor."

Hassan set the box on the floor and knelt before it. With his long careful fingers he gingerly began to open it, when the room went dark.

"Uh. Robbie?"

"I'm still here."

A cold wind came whistling through the house, jostling Robbie's tools and gear. The lights flashed on, and off again. The began to flash at speed, casting the world into a strange strobe effect.

"They killed me," Frank was standing beside Hassan. His body was rigid and covered in blotchy patches. His eyes were so pale, you could barely see the pupils, "They drove Dale away, and then They, Killed, Me." Fuck, his voice was taking on that strange echo again.

"Frank?" Robbie held out a hand, hoping the ghost would take it. He didn't respond.

"We're going to find them. We're going to end them."

"Frank, please don't do that. It was more than forty years ago, they may not even be--" he vanished.

"He can find them." Hassan stood up then, his mouth moved but it was Frank's distant voice. His eyes, fuck, his eyes were completely white, "He knows the ways." A slow trickle of blood began to fall from Hassan's nose.

Robbie strode over to Hassan and wrapped him a tight hug, "Frank, you need to stop doing this. You're going to hurt him."

"I must, I must. They took me away from him."

"Frank," Robbie's voice was low, and cracked as he spoke, "What they did to you was beyond horrific. You have every right to your rage. You deserve justice. But you can't use Hassan to do it. He's innocent. If you're going to do this, then take me instead. I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere." Robbie released Hassan from his bear hug, but only just long enough to kiss him.

His lips were frozen. The room was plunged back into darkness. Slowly his mouth began to warm, Hassan's lips parted and his body sunk against him.

"Robbie?"

He could feel Hassan's tears, hot on his face, "I'm here."

"He was so alone. So scared. It wasn't even the anger driving him, just desperation to escape."

The pair sunk down together to the floor still in darkness. Hassan clung to him, and Robbie didn't let go. They lay next to each other on the cool floor in the darkness for long moments, just breathing.

"I can't feel him any more?" Hassan's voice quavered, "can you?"

Robbie blinked for a moment, at first he thought it had ended, but then the clouds parted, and moonlight fell in through old windows. In the silvery light, staring at Hassan's dark eyes, he felt a warmth around his heart. It wasn't his alone. "Yes."

Hassan swallowed, "I have an idea," Hassan began to slowly run a hand over Robbie's chest. Somehow Robbie had forgotten he was still very much without a shirt, "if Frank emerged once when you were about to have sex, and again with him trying to have sex with you. Have you considered giving him what he wants?"

Robbie sighed, the tingly feeling of Hassan's fingers making lazy circles on his chest was making his toes start to curl, "I don't think fucking a ghost is going to make him go away."

Hassan smiled, "sex isn't always just fucking. When he possessed me, I felt... I felt him but I also felt a small reflection of you. I know sometimes you've felt just as alone and left behind as he has. And I also know that despite being scared shitless, you've tried your best to help out a stranger." He leaned in again to kiss Robbie softly on the cheek, "You're a good man, with a good heart."

Robbie slowly removed Hassan's glasses from his smooth angular face, he set them down gently as far away as he could, before turning to kiss Hassan full on. His lips were soft and warm, and his hands were against Robbie's face, and running through his hair. Robbie pulled him closer, kissing him with a need that wasn't entirely his own, breaking only for a moment, as Hassan took off his shirt.

Robbie pulled him close again, and felt the heat of his skin against his own in the cool October night air. Hassan twined his legs with Robbie's and ground against him. Robbie could feel Hassan's growing erection, and wasn't surprised to discover he was also straining his jeans.

Hassan's mouth wandered from Robbie's lips, across his cheek, on the line of his chin, and against his neck. A small moan escaped Robbie's lips, as Hassan's mouth explored his neck and kissed along his shoulders. With a small push from the librarian, Robbie rolled onto his back, and Hassan pulled himself on on top of him, his lean frame situated in the middle of Robbie's broad chest.

Hassan began to kiss his chest, there was soft sneeze, and he could feel Hassan' grinning against him. It was pretty fucking dusty wasn't it? While Hassan explored his chest, Robbie's wide hands ran down the shape of Hassan's back.

He was slender, that was true, but he was lithe. Robbie could feel the lean muscles of his shoulders and his back. His hands grazed over his round pert ass. Robbie gave it a squeeze, which produced a soft sigh from Hassan.

Hassan playful bit him on the nipple, and the feeling was like lightning through his body. Robbie didn't know whether to giggle or moan. Instead he ran a hand through Hassan's dark hair, before grabbing him by the waist and pulling him up to kiss him again.

While Robbie explored Hassan's mouth with his tongue, he had the sudden sensation of his pants being unbuckled and his zipper being pulled down. Hassan's deft and graceful hands slid into Robbie's briefs and gently grazed the length of his erection. His cock jumped a little at the touch, and after a moment, Robbie lifted his hips while Hassan slid off him, and pulled his pants off in one clean motion.

Hassan used the opportunity to lean in and kiss Robbie's abs, and then began to slowly stroke him, while he kissed lower and lower. When Hassan's lips met his cock, Robbie was already dripping precum. He felt Hassan's warm mouth slowly engulf the head, and then slowly, agonizingly slow, he completely took him to the hilt. He pulled back with a fluid motion before gliding back down, with one hand playing across Robbie's chest, the other holding Robbie's balls.

Involuntarily, Robbie's hips lifted, and Hassan went down again completely. Robbie couldn't help but moan and writhe as Hassan lifted and swirled him with his tongue, before going down again.

As Hassan deftly sucked his cock and played with his balls, Robbie could feel himself getting close. He gave a soft tug on Hassan's shoulder, pulling him back up to kiss him. Robbie could taste the tang of pre-cum on Hassan's tongue.

Robbie lacked Hassan's grace as he unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them off, but he didn't lack for enthusiasm. He watched Hassan's cock spring free, before falling down to it, running a tongue across its length, and swallowing as best as he could.

Hassan moaned, and twined his finger's through Robbie's hair. Robbie pulled way, but only long enough to kiss along Hassan's thighs, and lick his fingers. As he went back to work on Hassan's cock, his fingers moved with small circles below his balls, to his ass. Slick fingers, began to trace the sensitive skin and Robbie tasted a mouth full of pre-cum as Hassan shivered.

First a tentative finger, and then when he felt Hassan relax, he continued to blow him and work him open. Hassan's moans grew louder, "Robbie, please, I want to..." the rest of the sentence was lost in a groan.

Robbie rolled onto his back, and Hassan pulled himself up. Robbie spat into his hand, and ran it against his already slick cock, while Hassan positioned himself on top.

Slowly he lowered himself down, it wasn't as much lube as he usually used, but Robbie was precumming like crazy, and in moments, Hassan had sunk down until his ass met Robbie's hips. He was still rock hard.

Hassan rose, and the warmth and feeling made Robbie's toes curl. Robbie wrapped one hand over Hassan's waist, and the other one held his cock, as Hassan began to rise and fall. Slowly picking up speed.

Robbie lifted his hips to meet Hassan's thrust, "Oh fuck." his moan carried a note of sweet surprise, which set Robbie off. Robbie grabbed Hassan by the hips, and held him steady as he began to thrust upwards. Slowly at first, then faster and fast, he felt himself going deeper. It was making his head spin. But he had enough wherewithal to watch Hassan's still very hard cock bounce and slap against his stomach. God damn, he looked so good with his eyes squeezed shut, lost in pleasure.

As he fucked Hassan for everything he was worth, he pulled him close, first kissing his chest and then kissing his lips. He could feel his stomach growing wet from Hassan's erection, as he built up speed.

"Oh Robbie I'm--" Hassan words lost out to a long moan, as he came against Robbie's chest. The feeling of Hassan's orgasm as it moved through out his body, was too much for Robbie, who came as well, finishing with a growl.

Hassan collapsed against him, and Robbie felt a sigh from deep within. The warmth coiled around his heart suffused through out his body. Feelings of joy rolled over him, joining his own hazy afterglow.

Hassan was still exhaling heavily into Robbie's shoulder, "Holy fuck, that was... do you think it worked?"

Robbie nodded before turning to kiss Hassan. It was past midnight, and the moon was full.

"Robbie, honey, you didn't respond to my texts this morning, I wanted to see if everything was... OH wow."

Robbie's eyes snapped open, and he went grabbing for a shirt to pull over his crotch. His leg mostly covered Hassan, who wriggled awake in his embrace. "Christ Beccs maybe knock?"

"Well I was expecting to find you hard at work, not sprawled out naked on the floor."

"Well... too bad I'm kind of unavailable right now."

"I can see that, and quite a bit more. Hello, I'm Becca, Robbie's friend and the owner of this house, and you might be?"

"Oh, I'm Hassan," he gave a little wave, "Nice to meet you Becca. Do you mind giving us a few minutes. I'd like to make a good impression on Robbie's friends."

Unrestrained glee reflected in Becca's eyes, "Oh, you've definitely made an impression." She turned, and strode out the door, "Robbie sweetie, give me a call later. I want to hear about your progress, and whatever happened last night. Looks like you managed to get quite a bit done yesterday." Cackling at her own joke, she shut the door behind her.

"She seems nice," Hassan managed before dissolving into giggles.

Robbie could feel his face burning, but gave into the laughter.

After the pair had dressed and were going to leave, Hassan with the box of letters and film rolls in tow, he'd promised to develop the film. "Wait, I still owe you dinner." Robbie declared.

Hassan grinned back, "How about breakfast and a shower?"

Robbie smiled, his arm in Hassan's as the pair strolled down the porch past a rosebush in bloom.