All Comments on 'The Red Ledger-Life Goes on'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

This was posted yesterday under a slightly different name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
What's the difference?

Damn, you post the same Red Ledger story twice, with slightly different titles? Why, are you just padding your story list? Not appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the same thing you posted yesterday.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

This is a repeat from yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

95 percent a copy of the first part of the story.

You could have just made the first part of the story a couple of paragraphs longer and be done with it.

bribenkbribenkalmost 3 years ago

why did you publish the same story twice? Perhaps a clerical error. Did you submit the wrong file?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The same as the first what a joke

saxman1947saxman1947almost 3 years ago

This is the same story as yesterday.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Good read interesting and entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Duplicate story already published yesterday under different title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what the hell was this? i thought you posted the same story yesterday...word for word..u making a mockery of readers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Double post? Would have sworn this matches your story from yesterday...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE between this story and the other Red-Ledger story, its the same story with a slightly different title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same story I read yesterday.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 3 years ago
Ok and

This is different than yesterday's story how?

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 3 years ago

Fairly well written, it could have been a good story but sadly very badly researched. I'm still not sure why you repeated it almost word for word to the original.

I think you meant SYNOPSIS a synapsis is the fusion of chromosome pairs at the start of meiosis.

What the hell was she carrying in there a baby elephant? Most babies born at 37–40 weeks weigh between 5 lb 8 oz and 8 lb 13 oz.

I enjoyed your last small series 'The Perfect Crime.' It moved along pretty well and was well developed. This, however, was too far out of the left-field was too ludicrous and unrealistic. I know this is fiction but that was too far gone

SKHPSKHPalmost 3 years ago

Why post the same story - with all mistakes and shortcomings - twice under slightly different titles? Just to test your readers?

⭐ for this, I (like most others) don't like to be set up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why a repost?

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Interesting concept. Same story, different title. A sequel that’s the same as the first part. Very avant- garde.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why did you re-post the same story under a different name?

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

you have published the same story twice.

Come on, I'll give you 5⭐

Thanks for resharing.😂

grogers7grogers7almost 3 years ago

This is word-for-word the same as "Red Ledger - Life, Such as It Is"

ProveitallnightProveitallnightalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story when I read it yesterday under a slightly different name. I opened thinking it mifgt be a continuation but started reading the exact same story. I don’t know if one was posted accidentally but the original is still showing as a new story only a few entrees down from today’s version. May want to remove one to avoid confusion. I don’t mean this as a criticism as the story was entertaining.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Somehow, it looks like a draft got submitted in duplicate?

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 3 years ago

This is the same as the "Little Red Book" story you published yesterday. Doesn't appear to have any changes except for the title.

You really need to get your brain in gear - I remember your first story where you repeated a lot of the story due to copy and paste errors. Take your time; read it properly before you submit and please get at least one editor.

One day you might submit a readable interesting story.

Sorry, but only 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did you repost this one day later with a slightly different title?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story when you posted it yesterday. Why did you post it again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is the same story being posted again?

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Ok, I don't understand. This is the exact same story that was posted yesterday, with a slightly different title. No rating.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

WTF??? Same as before!

marylandlinemarylandlinealmost 3 years ago
what's the point

This seems to be identical to your other red ledger story posted the day before with a slight title change. WHY??? . Inquiring minds want to know.

rnebularrnebularalmost 3 years ago

A double post of the same story?

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956almost 3 years ago

Why put the same story up twice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you kidding me? Exactly the same story as a continuation? And the administrators allowed it? Very sad.

marylandlinemarylandlinealmost 3 years ago

Different title. same story as yesterday's post. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

was there a point to retelling the story?

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

What is going on the SAME IDENTICAL story to "The Red Ledger - Life, Such As It Is" just a different title.... Clean this up and stop wasting our time.... I still stand my original comments but now with a 1* due to your or L's FU...

*******/

I'm a guy, I even know that a pre-me baby at only 6.5mo will arrive being near one-two pounds and have a potential health issues with lung formation being on the top. The pre-me will be in a Neonatal ICU isolation incubator for the next +2mo. and then a regular incubator for another month. So Shawn was going to live at that hospital for at least +3 more months.

/

This is still a nice fantasy story with justice for all. Cinder-fella(s).....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

same story again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same exact story as yesterday. Slightly adjusted title. I would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please let others read before you post. Trying to read this story (under either title) was like trying to read it going 40 mph down a washboard dirt road. But i do have a question. If her boss couldnt have children and the husband wore condoms because they "were practicing safe sex" who's kid was it?

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966almost 3 years ago

Dupe of the other story?

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

same as the first one? or am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Da da is typical first word as it is easy to say. If you are pregnant and your arm and leg are ripped off, you will not be pregnant soon after. No chance of pregnancy continuing. None. This was a truly dumb story. Who keeps a ledger like that? Why would you. If tramp was your inspiration it makes sense though.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Same story posted again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the premise of the story. The only issue is the epilogue should have been turnedin into a whole page. Showing how they became a couple. The epilogue was like "hey, magic happens" and all is great. the fleshing out of this part would trune this from a good story to a great story. I have enjoyed your stories so far, keep up the great work and thank you!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Looks Familiar

Not a big surprise … but certainly not an expected one!

Ch2 is also Ch1 word for word.

A snotty guess … hope I am wrong, but Light Linebacker sent in the wrong file … and LIT just posted the duplicate without noticing!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Addendum

What this does suggest is that LLB was not through with this ghastly tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is this a repeat from yesterday with a modified title?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Okay... this story was published two days in a row. My first thought was the revised story would eliminate that absolutely idiotic reference where he was HOLDING his son who'd been delivered at 6.5 months gestation. No reference to an incubator, or undeveloped lungs or any other of the myriad issues suffered by premature birth. And having the kid at 6-pounds, 2-ounces is almost as far-fetched. Sheesh! Even if it is fiction, make an effort to make it believable and not insult even basic intelligence. Overall, the idea was good, as was the plot, but come on... 3/5.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Worth checking the duplicated story just for the Bh76 comment...funniest thing I've read here for a long time...Very avant garde indeed!

bruce22bruce22almost 3 years ago

Tragic tale with a relatively pleasing ending.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not a fan the first time I read it. Nothing has changed that opinion.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I apologize. Somehow this got sent in twice, and they posted both. Don't read this one; read the other one. Again, my apologies.

The BEAR

rebolzrebolzalmost 3 years ago

What gives??? Seems to be a repeat of yesterday's post. What's with the name, LT56linebacker? Lawrence Taylor #56, linebacker at UNC and NY Giants.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Same story repeated, what gives???

1/5

firedog451firedog451almost 3 years ago

WTF? Why waste our time on what appears to be a copy of the original. At least I started skip reading to make sure I hadn't jumped to a wrong conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you pasted the original twice. You say that you wrote the followup, and you obviously recognize your mistake. Are you ever going to post that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

same as chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you ever going to post the real part 2?

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

The switch back and forth from third to first person and then to someone else's first person makes it hard to read.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

I love this story, I would task you to write more chapters, following the story to another date in time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, as noted in my comments on my re-read of the first installment ("The Red Ledger - Life, Such As It Is"), we're firmly in the 5 zone. But I must say, this is an oddity. It is nearly identical to the first installment. The only differences are that the first paragraph of the original story, which was more by way of introduction by the author than actual story, is now in the intro where it belongs, a word change from "rest room" to "restroom," and removing the bold lettering for the character POV changes (which I think should have remained in bold), and a slight change in title (from the aforementioned "The Red Ledger - Life, Such As It Is" to "The Red Ledger - Life Goes On"). And most odd is that both the first and second postings were left up on the site. Why? I would think that the idea was to have the second replace the first. Actually, there are some small errors in both versions that could have been fixed in a third re-do, with the first two then being deleted in favor of this third one. But none of these errors, nor any of the small changes between the version one and version two, really matter all that much. This is a beautiful, moving story, which moves through LW sleaze to true romance.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I apologize- they printed some of my stories twice, with a different title. Mea Culpa!

The BEAR

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars and only because the ASSHOLE & SLUT perished. It was the appropriate punishment, especially for what they had planned. Thankfully, you chose to allow the rightful parents to get together and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What did I miss???? Surely this was exactly the same as the 1st story ??????

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I see Literotica messed up? Is there another "fresh" story for the series or is this a complete mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have this annoying habit of misnaming iconic schools by putting “college,” where it doesn’t belong, see, e.g., “wife has an MBA fro Wharton ‘college.” Wharton is NOT a college; it is the School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. It is the school of business within the university; it is not a college. Just as what you refer to in another story as “John’s Hopkins College.” Like Wharton, John’s Hopkins is NOT the name of a college. It’s John’s Hopkins Unibersity. You tend to throw in the word college” a lot. Especially when you’re referring to elite schools back east. Must be aTexas thing,I guess. But then how bout that New York Giants College football team?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

There's the thread of a story here, but it wasn't fleshed out here. Everything happened off screen. Everything was just told to the reader - nothing was experienced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...