All Comments on 'The Red Ledger Vol. 03 - The End'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"If you don't like this, there's no help for you"

That's as far as I got, never read anything by you and now never will. There's clearly no help for YOU if you think every reader will like what you've written, talk about being full of yourself.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956about 2 years ago

Thank you! Was waiting to see how this would end.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A lovely romance, you should’ve put it in the Romance Section.

Thanks for a great story

Scores 5/5

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well Done

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 2 years ago

Good ending to the story, I loved the other two, it took me a bit to tie them together. 5 stars for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Schmaltzy, but well written and far better than the vast majority of what appears here. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More like this please

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this and went back to read David's Revenge again, I don't know about anybody else but I liked it, Glad you zapped the assholes, 5 stars on both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow…8 fucking months for part three…

BTW..what were part 1 and 2 about??? Forgot…and don’t hve the inclination to go back and read…

So I’ll just give it a 1 and say fuck u!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 2 years ago

loved the ending, 5 big stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read here. Even felt my old eyelashes get a little damp from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You could be a very good author but one major flaw you have. It takes entirely too long for you to continue a story. By the time you post we have completely forgotten what the original plot was. Not very smart of you. I gave the story 1 star because of that!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I missed the Celeste connection early on and was wracking my brain trying to see the tie-in with the series (getting old). Nice dovetail and a really uplifting story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

brilliant 5 stars

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

Anonymous about 2 hours ago

Wow…8 fucking months for part three…

BTW..what were part 1 and 2 about??? Forgot…and don’t hve the inclination to go back and read…

So I’ll just give it a 1 and say fuck u!

If you had the balls to go look how long ago one and two were written, then you would have been able to read them. Lastly, this was really a stand alone anyway. To bad you're afraid to write so we all could give you a big old one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good….just not as good as the first 2 entries. But very good.

.

4 ****

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Very good story, but I'll follow suit with those who take issue with the length of time it took for this to hit the boards.

I didnt bother to go back and reread them but this was decent enough without spending the time doing that.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 2 years ago

Grear story. The 3rd. Chapter knocked it out of the park

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could not get past first page. He deploys to country and Thinks it is muslim. Why is army at the embassy? Green berets would deploy with local army. When did usa take over Ethiopia? That is only way they could deploy with weapons wherever they want. Boma harem is Nigerian org. Etc etc. Garbage

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Excellent series, thanks for these!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really liked the tie in from Houston to Ethiopia and back to Houston. Very interesting how the first two Red Ledger tales fit into this story. They are all good stories in and by themselves the three together bring a new dimension. Thank you for great tales. LP

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

I ahd to go back and read the first two again but it all fit nicely. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well shit, that was great! A happy 5 for the entire series. I'm a bit behind on my LT56 reading, because I like to go in chronological order, and haven't been able to tackle "Product Liability Lawsuit" because it follows on a S56, and I just haven't found the time to read through, in chronological order, HIS epic linked stories. But since this one was a follow-on a series I'd already read, I figured it was OK to catch this volume 3. Glad I did. Loved it. And now, for some constructive criticism for this fine author. First point, and I'm assuming the author can have some control over this, is that there are a couple of screwups on his list of submissions. The "Perfect Crime" 7-part series is listed twice - the duplicate listing should be removed. And on "The Red Ledger" itself, the posted "The Red Ledger-Life Goes On" (whose listing appears below that of this Volume 3) is a duplicate of the original "The Red Ledger - Life, Such As It Is" and therefore should be pulled from the site. Another glitch, not on the list of submissions, is that in this story, "Shawn" occasionally becomes "Sean" - I mean, I knew who he was talking about, but this is something better proof-reading (with eyes, not software) would have caught. And finally, the continual shifts between first and third person narratives should be resolved in favor of one or the other. Or, if LT56 really feels the perspectives should remain as they are, then the shifts between first and third should be highlighted by something like "*************" between them. LT56 writes excellent stories, for the most part, and there's no reason why the technicalities shouldn't be on a consistent par with the inspiration.

QM

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

This is a nice romantic story.

The constant changes between first and third person were disconcerting and thankfully seemed to end before the end of the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Helluva lot of fun

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Great story it was enjoyed and appreciated.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

Some of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see you have nearly mastered the movie script writting style. You just forgot to put 'NAME:' of person speaking in front of all those sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story kept getting better by the chapter!

GREAT JOB.

ABSOLUTELY loved the characters ❤ 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LT , You can continue to write stories like this also !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting trip info their lives, loved the happy family ending. *****

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

The abrupt change from 3rd to first person just after Donald saved the doctor was annoying. Don't do that. (I quit reading after that, so I don't know her name.) Also, keep the names the same. It was Shawn in the 1st chapter, Sean in the second, and back to Shawn in this one. Pay attention.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

LOVED the whole series. KUDOS from the Wolf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story backer. Just awesome. 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More of this Backer. You’re good at it. Just really good atory telling, and a story worth telling, with uplifting about outcomes. One diverse couple who are rock solid for each other throughout and thus deserve the very best of what life and each other have to offer. And, a couple whole first spouses were trash, and ended up in the trash where they belong with the two faithfuls hooking up in perfect symmetry in the end, as they should.

davezqdavezq11 months ago

I like happy endings too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

😁😁😁😁😁😁🤙🤘✌️👊🙏💥💯💯💢💫💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful series, 10 stars!

tarkabukktarkabukk8 months ago

Great story, all 3 chapters/volumes.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As an 83 year old Marine, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Good plot. Thank you and top rating, of course.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Good series! I made it to the end!

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Damn, you know how to write one and put it clean out of the Park, bringing home three loaded bases! Sure you need some work but you know how to write N.Y. Top 10 Best Sellers! I f you ever need help contact me! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories