The Red Line Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Jerry seems to think he owns you," Ivy says.

"Jerry thinks he owns everything," Nina says.

"Well, Jerry's going to have to learn to live without her," I say.

"Tell that to Jerry," Ruby says.

"I hate Jerry," Ivy says. "The man thinks just because he's got a big dick he's a big shot. Well, I've got a bigger dick than he does."

We all break out into laughter. Mines more of a nervous laugh.

"We're so better without him," Serenity says.

"You say that until one of us ends up dead," Ruby says. "I know he takes out a big chunk of our pay, but at least people think twice before laying their hands on us."

"80 percent is much larger than a big chunk. That's practically all of our money. How's a girl going to get her drink on when all her money goes in Jerry's pocket?" Ivy asks.

"Why do you think I left that scumbag?" Nina asks.

"Because you got lucky. You found yourself a sugar daddy. No offense," Ivy says to me.

"None taken," I say.

"You got any friends?" Serenity asks.

"None that are single," I say.

The other two girls give her a look.

"What? I'm just asking. Don't tell me you two wouldn't jump at the bits to find a man like him?" Serenity asks.

"Of course we would. Cindy, we don't blame you for skipping out," Ivy says. "You made it. It's just... It's just gotten harder since you've left. Jerry's more of an ass than usual."

"He's threatening to send us to the docks if we can't pay up every night," Serenity says.

"The docks?" I ask.

"You don't want to know," Barb says.

"It's just an empty threat. He always threatened to sell us as slaves if we don't bring in enough money," Nina says. "He's full of shit."

"That's terrible!" I say.

"I don't think he's bluffing," Barb says. "No one's seen Anita since she came back empty-handed last week."

"She probably skipped town," Nina says.

Tina comes over with some coffee and gives it to the women. "Thanks, babe," Ivy says.

The three of them sip their coffees. "Are you not going to get anything to eat?" I ask.

"No, not until after we get our business done," Ivy says.

"We come in before the night starts to get some coffee in us," Nina says.

"Then after we score, we meet back here to celebrate with some grub," Ivy says.

"Besides, you don't want to eat a big meal before you're about to get your asshole plugged all night long," Serenity says rather bluntly.

"Point taken," I say, rubbing my stomach.

They finish drinking their coffee. "Well... We better get out there. Some of us still have to hustle," Ivy says.

They reach in there bags. "I'll pay for your coffee."

"Aww that's kind of you," Serenity says.

"Yeah... What a gentleman, paying for our dollar coffee," Ivy says flatly.

"Don't be rude, it was a kind gesture," Ruby says.

As they get up, Nina gets up as well and gives them all a hug.

"It was so good to see you, Cindy. I'm happy for you," Serenity says squeezing her tightly.

"Don't be a stranger," Ivy says pulling her into a bear hug.

"Don't listen to her. You made it. Don't look back," Ruby says, kissing her on the cheek and pulling her into her arms.

"I love you all so much. Call me if you girls get into any trouble," she says as they leave. "I'll do anything I can to help."

"You take care of yourself, girl," Ivy says as they leave.

Nina takes a seat and lets out a sigh. "I wish there was something I could do for them. I can't just let them continue living like that."

"You'll think of something. You're such a smart girl," I say, grabbing her hand in mine.

She leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

After we pay the bill, Nina gives Tina a hug goodbye and we head back to the car. "So... What do you want to do now?" I ask.

"We could go back to your place and call it a night," she says.

"Is that how you want to end our first date?" I ask.

"What are you purposing?" she asks.

"How about dancing? I'm not very good, but my friend owns a nice club," I say.

"I would love to go dancing! Oh my god, yes!" she says.

"Great, should we change?" I ask.

"Sure," she says. We run back to the penthouse and change into more appropriate clothes for dancing and I then drive us down to the club.

"You look beautiful," I say as I help her out of the car. Her hot red dress meets the middle of her thigh, she's got a hybrid tennis shoe that sort of looks like a high heel. "Thank you, I bought this ensemble for such an occasion."

We make our way up to the huge towering building. The club itself is packed and there's a super long line to get in. "Aww, we're going to have to wait forever!" she says.

"Relax," I laugh as I walk up to the front of the line.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jimmy the bouncer says. A big brute of a man with muscles bigger than my head. "I'm just playing, man. Good to see you, Roy. It's been a while."

"Thanks, Jimmy. I know. I haven't been out much," I say as he grabs my hand and pulls me in and slaps my back.

"Denzel's inside, I'll let him know you're here," he says.

"That'd be great! Thanks, man," I say as he lets us through.

"I'm starting to think you know everyone in this town," Nina says.

"Being a successfully published author has its benefits," I say. "Plus, Denzel, the owner of this club is a huge Aratheon fan. He even plays the game."

"Really? That's so cool," she says.

"Plus, he's pretty connected. Anybody who's anybody knows Denzel," I say.

We walk into the giant club as strobe lights flash all around and music echoes throughout. The dance floor is packed. There's giant cages with both men and women dancing on them. The bar is lined up. There are balconies for the VIP's and that's where I spot Denzel.

I head over to the VIP and Connor, the bouncer there gives me a nod and lets us through. We head up the stairs onto the private balcony, where anybody who's anybody hangs out.

"Roy Mckinnen," a deep voice shouts out. I look up to see a giant of a black man approaching us.

"Denzel, it's good to see you," I say. As he pulls me into a bear hug.

"It's been far too long. Even worse, you haven't published a book in forever. I'm dying to read more. I'm sorry about Maria by the way. Drinks on me tonight," he says.

"I don't drink anymore," I say. "And thanks."

"Good for you, man. I'm glad to see you pull through," he says.

"This is Nina by the way. She's my girlfriend," I say, introducing them. "Nina, meet Denzel. The owner of the club."

"Nice to meet you," she says as she shakes the man's hand.

"Ooh. Roy sure knows how to pick them," Denzel says. "Here, let's take a seat with me."

We follow him over to a booth where a cute Asian girl is sitting in a bright white dress with a leather collar around her neck. We take a seat as Denzel scoots in next to her. "This is Tam. I met her online on Aratheon. We're in the same guild and we always party together. I flew her out here to go to Arathicon on Saturday."

"That's this weekend?" I ask.

"Hell yeah, how could you not know that?" Denzel asks.

"I have been out of the loop for so long," I say.

"Do you think we can go?" Nina asks. "I've been dying to go to Arathicon for so long."

"Sure, I'm sure I can get tickets. I'll have to check with the guild," I say.

"The guild?" she asks.

"The other writers involved with Aratheon. We call it the guild," I say. "I'm sure Troy can give us some tickets."

"I have a few spare tickets," Denzel says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll give them to you if you can get us backstage. I've been dying to talk to Wolf Hunt," he says.

"Yeah, I can do that," I say.

"To think I have to give you tickets to one of your own events," he laughs.

"It's not just my event, I'm not even the one who's in charge of Aratheon. I just write for it among other things," I say.

"I know. I'm just busting your balls," he laughs, slugging my shoulder. Which kind of hurt.

Denzel leans in. "So... What do you think of Tam? Let's just say I'll be having her tied up to my bed by the end of the night" he whispers in my ear.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Denzel's got a thing for BDSM. Although she seems rather young. "Please tell me she's at least 18?"

"Of course, you know I don't rob the cradle. She just graduated high school. I think I hit the jackpot with this one. She plays a female high elf mage in Aratheon, we've been playing Aratheon online for a long time before we met in person. I've never felt this way before."

"Well don't let me stop you, go get her," I say. I wonder how long this will last? Denzel's always goes through fucktoys like a crazy lady goes through cats. Although, I've never heard him mention feelings before. Maybe this one's different.

"So, tell me about her?" he asks. I glance over at Nina as she chats with Tam. The two have seemed to hit it off. I bet they're talking about Aratheon.

"She's... She's amazing. She's so much like Maria," I say.

"You know you can't replace Maria, right? " he asks.

"I know... Maria's gone. I know that. And Nina's not Maria, there's no doubt about it. But, like Maria, she makes me a better person," I say.

"Well don't let me stop you, go get her," he laughs.

"Well, I suppose I should see if she wants to dance then."

"So, should I hold those tickets for you?" he asks.

"Definitely!" I say as I scoot up to Nina. Denzel wraps his arm around Tam and pulls her close. Tam's face lights up like a traffic light turning red.

"Would you like to dance?" I ask.

"I was beginning to think you'd never ask," she laughs.

I scoot out and offer her my hand. She takes it and follows me out to the dance floor. The beat of the music is hard and fast. I awkwardly start moving and she starts giggling. She pulls me close to her. "Just relax. You're trying too hard."

She turns her back to me and starts grinding her butt in my crotch. I shudder at the touch of her tush. She wakes up my snake as she grabs my hands and wraps herself in them. She leans her head back on my shoulder as we move to the rhythm of our own beat. Our hips sway in unison as she takes control of my hands, exploring her body with my touch. She lets my hands go on their own as she slides her arm around grabs the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her.

It's as if everyone and everything else faded away and it's just the two of us we get lost in each other. She brings her lips to mine and we kiss. It's like fire meeting oil for the first time. An explosion happens between us. Her touch is the flame that ignites the gasoline inside me. I crave her touch. I need it. I need her. She turns to face me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I hold her in my embrace. She kisses my neck. She looks up into my eyes with those hazel gems of hers. They capture me with just a glance. Her lips, so lush and voluptuous. The thought of kissing her consumes my thoughts. Before I know it, our lips connect. Our tongues dance to the sound of the music. Her hands run through my hair as I pull her body tightly against my own.

"I want you so bad," she breathes into me.

"I'm all yours," I whisper.

Her hand slips down and grabs my ass. "Take me back to your place now, I need to be inside you."

I kiss her hard before bringing my lips to her ear. "Yes, mistress."

I grab her hand and guide her off the dance floor as we make our way back to the car. The valet takes a minute to get my car. I drive swiftly and fastback to the penthouse.

We race to the elevator and as soon as we get in, she doesn't even wait for the doors to close before pushing me up against the wall. She attacks me with her kiss, using it like a weapon. She sinks her teeth into the skin of my neck, leaving her mark. "I've never felt this way before," she says.

"I can say the same thing," I say, kissing her back.

Her hand slips in my pants and grabs my cock. She kisses me as the elevator stops and the doors open up. We look over to find an older lady staring at us, frozen in place. "I... uh... Is this going up?"

"Yes," I spit out as Nina and I break apart and brush ourselves off as if nothing happened.

"Okay..." the woman says as she steps in and pushes the button for the 10th floor. Nina and I exchange smirks as the lady turns her back to us.

After she gets off, we break into an uncontrollable laugh. "I was literally about to suck your dick," Nina says.

"Wait, what?" I ask, looking over at her, my heart pounding harder.

"Yeah, I was literally about to drop to my knees and take that cock between my lips." She places her hand on my crotch and gives my hardening cock a squeeze. "Good thing I didn't. That would have made it even more awkward," she laughs.

"So... I mean, we can continue that back in our place," I say.

"Maybe, now I'm thinking about tying you up and having some fun, what do you think about that?" she asks with a devilish grin.

"Yeah, we could do that too," I say.

"Don't worry, you've been so good, I'm going to pile on the rewards tonight," she says, grabbing my ass. The elevator stops and we get off. "By the way, you said our place? Does this mean..."

"It means it's just as much yours as it is mine." She leans up and kisses me.

As we get into our place, I pull her into my arms and press my lips against hers. "Nina, I've never thought I'd feel this way again. After Maria died, I wanted to follow her into the darkness. But then you came into my world. You brought me back to life." I drop to my knees. "You've saved my life. I'm yours. From this day until I die, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

She takes my face in her hands and presses her lips against mine. Her thumbs stroke circles around the skin of my cheeks. "I'm so sorry for your loss. I knew it wasn't a simple break up. You were in too much pain. I promise I will always be here for you when you're ready to talk about her. Besides, you're the one who saved me. I was so close to giving up. The night before I met you, I almost took my own life. I didn't see a way out of the hell I was in. I just wanted it all to end. But then you came crashing into my life. You were an ass, but I could see the same deep pain inside you that I saw inside myself. And of course, once I found out who you were, I just knew, you and I were meant for each other."

Her lips graze mine as she sinks her tongue in my mouth. Our kiss is like fire meeting ice. I pull away and look into her eyes. "We are such a perfect fit. I needed order in my life. I needed someone to take control."

"And I needed support and someone to be there for me," she says.

"I will always be there for you. I am going to dedicate the rest of my life to you." Once again our lips crash into each other. She wraps her arms around my neck as I grab her legs and lift them around my waist. We get lost in each other. I carry her up to the dungeon all the while her tongue explores my mouth.

She slides down my arms as I kiss my way down her body, dropping to my knees in front of her. "I am yours, my mistress."

As I look up into her hazel eyes that look like crystals, her face burns into a hot flame. She runs her hands through my hair as she pulls me tight against her body. "I just want you and nothing else."

I run my hands up her smooth legs, lifting her dress up as I kiss the bare skin of her tummy. She pulls the dress off and tosses it aside. I slip my fingers underneath the soft fabric of her thong and slide it down her perfect body as I leave a trail of kisses on her thighs. As her fat cock breaks free of its confinement, it's already hard as a hammer. I kiss the tip as I pull her panties off, gently lifting each leg before tossing them aside. I take off her shoes before returning back to her stiff dick.

I wrap my fingers around the shaft and slowly stroke it as I bring my lips to her sack, lathering it with my tongue. She moans out with my touch. My lips meet the head of her cock, kissing it with passion. I twirl my tongue around the tip causing her to shudder. My hands grab her hips and slide back to her perfect round ass as I slide her dick into my salivating mouth. She purrs as I suck on her throbbing cock, taking more of it in my mouth.

She pulls back and breaks away from me, turning her back to me. "You're going to make me cum way too soon. I want to make this night last."

"Yes mistress," I say.

"Fuck, you're making me all hot and bothered. How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" she asks.

"I'm the lucky one," I say, climbing to my feet and wrapping my arms around her. She leans into me. I kiss the nape of her neck as she moans.

She turns to face me. Her hands slink around my neck as she looks into my eyes. "You are mine and I am yours."

Our lips melt into each other as I pull her tightly against my body. Our hard as steel swords duel each other as our bodies crash into one another. Our kiss feels as if it connects us both into one body and one soul. When we finally do break apart, it's as if our connected soul was severed. But then we kiss again and everything is right once more.

"I just can't get enough of you," she says.

"I was about to say the same thing," I laugh which makes her laugh and that warms my heart. I break away from her and head over to the dresser. I grab the collar she bought and put it on. "I can't forget this, right? Makes it clear who I belong to."

I feel her up against me, her hands wrap around my waist. Her cock presses up between the cheeks of my ass. Her lips melt the skin of my shoulder. "Wouldn't want you to forget your place," she laughs.

I grab the leash and connect it before turning to face her. I climb down to my knees and present it to her like a good sub. She takes it and pulls me up to my feet, her lips meet mine with a burning passion.

She pulls the leash tight as she drags me behind her. My eyes fall to that perfect ass of hers. She leads me back to our bedroom. She climbs onto the bed and lays down. She looks at me with an eyebrow raised as she give the leash a tug. "Well? Are you going to join me?"

"I'm confused? Are you not going to tie me up and have your way with me?" I ask.

"Mmmhmm, I'm definitely going to have my way with you, but I don't need to tie you up to do that," she smirks. "Now come here and worship me."

I climb onto the bed and kiss my way up her body. Her smoothed sunkissed skin is like caramel to my lips. Letting my lips explore up her legs, taking my time with her thick but lean legs, kissing each inch of them. I arrive at her awoken cock as it stands up for me. I lay my lips upon the tip and kiss down the shaft until I get to her lovely lady sack. Giving it a good licking, I hear her moan as she runs her hand through my hair. I lick my way back up her cock and take the head in my mouth. Slowly, I take all of her cock down my throat. I gag a little before coming back up to breathe. She pulls on the leash. "As much as I would love a good blow job from you, don't linger there too long. I'd much rather have you sit on my dick."

"Yes mistress," I say as I start kissing my way up her stomach, circling my tongue around her belly button. I linger at her two mountains, licking circles around each of her tits before gently nibbling on them. She lets out a gasp as I take one in my mouth. I don't linger too long before I create a path of kisses up her neck. Her hands run up my arms and down my sides, setting my skin on fire with her touch. Our lips crash into each other, her tongue dances with mine. Her hands grab ahold of my ass, spreading it apart.

"Get the lube," she breathes. "I can't hold out any longer, I need to be inside you."

"Yes, my mistress," I whisper as I kiss her.

I slide off of her and rush over to the dungeon as she lets go of my leash. I return with a bottle of lube and straddle her waist. She grabs a hold of the leash and jerks me down, kissing me so passionately, it burns.