The Red Line Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand trails down my back and squeezes my ass before giving it a slap. She starts dry humping me, running that cock up between my ass cheeks. I grind my hips against her. "Hurry up and sit that ass down on my dick. I want to fill you up."

I kiss her before squirting a glob of lube in my hand. I lather up my asshole before lubing up her fat cock. I guide her missile to its destination and slowly sit down on her cock. My ass engulfs her dick as the tip plunges inside me. I groan out as I'm being stuffed like a turkey. Her dick stretches out my asshole. It's uncomfortable but not nearly as bad as the first two sessions. She tugs on the leash, bringing me down against her. Her lips meet mine as she buries her cock inside me. I shudder as I'm being filled up. The discomfort doesn't last long as her dick rubs that hot spot inside me making me moan out. She laughs. "You're so my butt slut.'

"Yes mistress," I gasp as she slowly starts to push into me farther. "I'm all yours."

"And don't you forget it." She slaps my ass, gripping it tightly.

"Nina. I... " I bite down on my bottom lip.

"Well? Spit it out," she says driving her dick all the way inside me.

I moan out as I sit up. She doesn't stop as she starts thrusting, a wicked smile on her face. I collapse back down on top of her, wrapping my arms around her neck. "I'm in love with you," I whisper in her ear as she pumps her dick inside me.

"You what?" she asks, looking at me with an expression of pure shock.

"I am in love with you," I say once more.

"I... I... No one's ever said that to me," she breathes.

"Well, I'm saying it to you now. I love you, Nina. I love you so much," I moan out.

She tugs at my leash, bringing my lips to hers as she kisses me so deep, I drown in her lips. "I love you too," she breathes into me.

She starts to pound my ass. I hold onto her for dear life as her cock batters my prostate. A torrent of pleasure rips through me like an avalanche breaking through everything in its path. I'm burning with her love as each thrust blossoms a valley of flowers inside me. Filling me up with so much joy, I'm on the edge of exploding. I kiss her desperately. Every urge inside me wants to be filled with her. She grips my ass with a possessiveness, claiming what's hers as I bounce up and down on her cock.

We fuck with so much passion, it burns the both of us. We melt into one flame. The heat of our intimacy overwhelms us both. Our breaths become heavy filled with lust, passion, and pleasure. Our bodies glisten with sweat. I can hardly keep my eyes open, too overcome with the heat of her love as it fills my ass up. The smell of hot sex fills the air. Moans escape both our lips as her hips slap against my ass as she pounds me into another world.

We kiss as if death is our next destination. She keeps the leash tight, so I can't leave her lips as if I ever wanted to. I'm never leaving her side. We cling to each other as our passion overheats to an almost unbearable level. "I'm going to cum," I shout out.

"Let's cum together," she moans, her thrust become more erratic and wild. I can feel my eyes roll into the back of my head as an intense fire burns me alive. I explode like fireworks all over the both of us. Bathing her tits in cum. My ass clamps down on her cock.

She slams inside me and unleashes a torrent of hot spunk, filling me up and leaving me all hot and bothered. She doesn't stop, continuing to thrust inside me dumping thick load after thick load inside my ass. My body's overtaken by such a hot intense pleasure, a pleasure words can't describe. I collapse on top of her, out of breath filled with cum.

She pulls me tight against her, her arms wrapped around my shoulders as we both pant for air. "That was... That was incredible," she breathes. "In all my life, I've never experienced anything like that."

"You and me both," I say before kissing her. "I love you so much."

"Me too," she says, returning the kiss as she grabs my ass. Her softening cock falls from my gaping hole with a sploosh.

I roll onto my side as I catch my breath. "So? Have I earned the right to sleep with you?"

"You have definitely earned your place in my bed," she laughs. "In our bed."

I lean over and kiss her once again. She pulls on my leash so I can't escape. She pulls away with a wicked smile. "But you do have to clean up your mess," she laughs as she looks down at her cum covered breasts.

I go to get a towel, she pulls hard on my leash. "No. no. no. You're going to clean it up with your tongue."

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Don't question your mistress," she smirks.

I let out a sigh. "That's kind of gross."

"Why's that? You licked my dick clean yesterday" she says.

"Yeah, but that was your cum," I say.

"What's the difference?"

I shrug. She pushes me on my back as she licks up the ropes of cum on my chest. "I think it tastes great," she purrs as she licks up every last drop. "Now, it's your turn."

She lays back down on her back and pushes out her breasts. I let out a sigh and bring my lips against her skin. I take the first lick of my white creamy liquid. It really doesn't taste all that bad. It's just weird to think I'm licking up my own cum. "Good boy," she giggles.

I leave her body dropless as I lick her clean. "Don't forget my dick," she breathes.

I look up to those eyes of hers as she smiles so deviously. I kiss my way down and take her messy cock in my mouth and give it a good tongue bath. I even clean up her balls. "You are such a good boy," she giggles, pulling me up to her with the leash. Bringing my lips against hers.

"You love torturing me, don't you?" I laugh.

"Absolutely. I can't have you forgetting your place," she laughs.

"My place will always be by your side," I say, kissing her.

"And don't forget on your knees in front of me," she smiles, kissing me back.

"Or sitting on your dick, am I right?" I laugh.

"Yes, we can't forget that. Or holding me tight in our bed as we both drift into sleep," she says, pressing her lips against mine.

"Yes," I smile as I snuggle up behind her, wrapping her in my arms.

"I love you, Roy," she whispers as she pulls my leash, bringing my face close to hers so she can give me a kiss on the cheek.

"And I love you too, Nina," I say holding her tight as I pull the covers over both of us. "Good night, my love. My mistress.'

"Good night, my pet. My love."

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. And please feel free to check out my profile for more!