The Red Party

Story Info
Black guy meets a redhaired vampire at a halloween party.
3k words
3.86
6.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

Sigh, It's another Halloween year in October here in the town of Warren Valley, Ohio. For me, I just stay at home in my house with some twisters or butterfingers watching the Nightmare Before Christmas or listening to the monster mash on Youtube. One week ago before Halloween, I got a call from Jake. An old friend from college saying that he would like to hang out with me and that he was invited to this crazy Halloween party at an old warehouse on Franklin D. Roosevelt street.

I was going to say no at first, but this was an old friend and I couldn't say no too. Jake did tell me that I had to get a costume, cause this party to request a costume to get in for free. So I went to this popular costume shop, and I got to say this costume shop was almost empty, but I went to the men's section, and there were only three costumes there in my size. A doctor's costume, a skeleton costume, and finally a black robe that looks like a Jedi robe from Star Wars. Something tells me that this would be perfect for me, plus I love Star Wars. So, I paid for the costume, and it only cost me $30, and as a bonus, I got some black Jedi under costume in my size for free. I guess they had a sale today.

One week later.........

It was about 7 p.m., and the party doesn't for another hour. So, I was getting ready for this Halloween party at this warehouse, I just got a phone call from Jake after I got out of the shower.

"Hey bro!" Jake said over the phone.

"Hey Jake, what's sup?" I answered back.

"You got your costume ready?" Jake asked.

I sighed.

"Ya, I got my costume ready," I said.

"I send u the address to the warehouse," Jake said.

I got a buzz on my phone, and I got his text. I quickly looked at the text, and it's the full address to the warehouse. It was on 50 Franklin D. Roosevelt, lucky I know that area, and it was about an hour from here.

"I got the address, I'll be there in an hour, ok?" I said.

"Cool, I'll meet you there, see you then," Jake said. Then he hanged up.

So I got my costume on, but first I did had to get my shoulder gun holster on after I got my first part of the costume on because Halloween is a dangerous time of the year with a lot of weirds out there you can't be too careful. Lucky, I was a license to carry a concealed firearm, and to own a gun.

So I got my Berratta u22 neo's handgun, first I made sure it was loaded, and also make sure that the safety was on because; I don't want to shoot myself or hurt anyone else when it drops. Then I put on the black robes, then got my keys, wallet, phone. I made sure my back door was locked, set my alarm, and locked my front door when I got out of the house. I got into my 2015 BMW, put in the directions for the warehouse, started my car, and drove off.

After about an hour's drive of listing to some classical music, I finally arrived at 50 F.D.R. The place was very old, but there were some lights on, and I did see people in costumes going to that building, and I was guided to a place to park not too far from the warehouse, about 5 mins on foot. After parking, I made sure my car door was locked/car alarm was set. I then texted Jake to tell him that I was here and that I'll be at the entrance. Jake texted back telling me that he was here waiting for me at the entrance.

When I got to the entrance Jake waved me over, and his costume was Dracula, but I did see that he had a friend with him a dark-haired skinny woman dressed as a gothic vampire-like on twilight or underworld.

"Hey bro," Jake said.

"Hey, Jake," I said.

I then looked at his female.

"Who's your friend?" I said to jake.

"Oh, I'm Eve," said the woman.

I nodded then look at Jake with a huh? look.

"Oh, sorry bro, I should have told you that I brought someone, but I wanted to be a surprise. She's my fiance, Eve," Jake said.

Eve then offered her hand to shake, and I shook her hand in friendship.

"It's nice to meet you. Jake talks about you all the time," Eve said.

I smiled at her words.

"Well, let's go inside, and enjoy the party," I said.

I wasn't mad at Jake for not telling me that he brought a guest, but maybe he did it to rub it in my face. Still, I didn't care as long as I can try to have some fun, and maybe get a number or try to find a phat thicc hottie. The three of us went inside after going threw the doorman/bouncer to check our IDs and made sure we were over 18, and boy was it packed with a lot of people in costumes, and the place was decked out in the full spirit of Halloween.

So, Jake and Eve went to the dance floor to dance, while I just went to the bar to have a drink. I found a stool to sit on, and wave the bartender over, dressed as Harry Potter. I asked him to pour me a drink of cranberry juice with club soda on the rocks. As I was just chilling enjoying my drink. An unknown figure came up and sat right next to me.

"Hi," said the unknown voice.

I turned next to me to see a beautiful freckled red-haired woman look like she's in her 30's. She had green eyes, long curly hair, full ruby voluptuous lips, and dressed like a Renaissance noblewoman, and Damn! She was huge in the chest area, the width of her hips telling me that she has a huge booty, and boy I was almost hypnotized by her appearance. She knows that I was ogling her, but didn't say anything, she found it kind of funny; cause I didn't talk to a woman (not includes my mom) since after college. I then snapped out of it.

"Hey," I said.

"How are you doing tonight?" She said.

"I'm doing ok, just chilling trying to enjoy the night," I said.

As I took off my hood and taking another sip of my cranberry club soda drink. Then try to give her a bright smile, even though I feel like that I didn't want to come here. She then smiled at me to cheer me up.

"I'm Nora," She said.

"Oh, I'm Henry Temple," I said.

She offered her hand, and since it was Halloween, she would be in character as her costume is a noblewoman. So I took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman. She smiles, but for some reason, she wasn't blushing as her face was pale, I think it's the makeup she's wearing.

"My, you're quite the gentleman, I like that," Nora said.

Then Nora takes my hand, but for some reason, she felt cold to the touch. I guess that She just got here, and hasn't warmed up inside yet.

"Let's dance," Nora said.

But before I get to say anything she pulled me, and we both made our way to the dance floor. As we got to the dance floor the DJ started playing a new song, and boy everyone was so pumped for this song. It's the rap song called Rack City by Tyga, and all the ladies were getting down. As soon as that song was playing Nora started to dance with me, and by Andraste Flaming Sword! Nora was twerking me well, and very hard with that huge booty. I've hadn't been twerk on since's my high school, and it was amazing! I was getting harder and harder each passing second. Nora was enjoying the dance while I was moving with her.

I look around, and I do see Jake and Eve gone to the side, and did some making out. So after I saw that, I've paid no attention to what Jake and Eve are doing. I just focus on my dancing with Nora, then after the song the DJ switch to some slow dance music, You got bad by Usher. As I and Nora slow dance, she had her arms around my neck while my hands were at her waist she pulled me in closely, and her touch on my heart beating faster than a locomotive! Her green eyes were pulling me in like a spell, then with some courage I had, I moved my hands down to touch/grab her huge ass, and it felt like two huge soft sinking pillows that you can sink your whole head in to relax when sleeping.

Nora smiled then moved her head to whisper in my ear.

"You like that?" Nora said.

"Yes," I said.

"Does that feel good? and is it worth it for coming here?" Nora said.

"Yes, It worth it coming here to this party, and I'm glad that I've met a beautiful woman such as you," I said to her.

Nora blushes, then smiles.

"Awww, you are so sweet," Nora said.

Then she started to kiss my neck, while I was getting my neck kissed everyone on the dance floor, and all-around was doing the same thing. Before then I've heard a horror scream, and before I can act I felt a very sharp pain on my neck like she was biting me very hard with her teeth, I felt something running on my neck, I could do anything I was paralyzed I could move, I could feel my heart slowly beating, and my body temperature was falling.

As my vision was getting darker, I could see that people were screaming and running away from people chasing then, and slightly hearing roars, help me, and run for your life. As I was about to die I managed to say my last words.

"Nora, I..........fallen in love with you," I said in a weakened voice.

Then the darkness took me, and then as I was about to go to the light. I heard a familiar voice, it sounded like Nora's voice, then I woke up. My eyes opened fast, and I jumped up with fear to feel my neck to find nothing on it. I was still in my costume, and I still had my gun on me. When I look around I was on a bed in an unknown room and sitting in front of me was Nora.

"Good evening Henry," Nora said.

Nora was still wearing that same Renaissance noblewoman costume. I looked with fear, and I was super afraid now, due to me waking up in an unknown place. Nora came over to me sat next to me on the bed and placed her hand on my shoulder, to show that I was in no danger.

"Henry, I don't know how to tell you this, but you died, and I brought you back to life, you're now one of us," Nora said.

"One of what?" I asked.

Nora then smiled to show me her fangs, and my eyes open like what the fuck!

"I'm a vampire, and now you're one too," Nora said.

I didn't believe her at first, but I felt cold, and my heart wasn't beating, and I felt hunger like I need something to eat.

Nora knows that I was hungry, and she gave me a blood pack, I look at her with you're joking look, but something inside of me told me to drink it, but I didn't want too, then my body was acting on its own. I then bite into the blood pack and started to drink the blood. It was awful at first, but it sated my hunger. I then looked at the horror of what I became. I then looked at Nora with a scared look.

"What have you done to me?" I asked her.

Nora placed her hand on my cheek.

"I gave you life when I was feeding on you, and when I've heard your last words, I've couldn't let you die, because you felt in love with me, and I've felt in love with you," She said.

I then cried, but as I was crying my tears were blood. I was like omg I'm crying tears of blood. Then Nora hugged me, and I felt her body close to me. Then she pulled away and started to open mouth kiss me.

As I was kissing her, I couldn't feel but both sadness and anger for what she did to me, but if I have her then I'm going to have some real fun and revenge. So I then grabbed her and forced her on the bed lying down and got on top of her. She then looked at me with a surprised like what are you going to do to me? The expression on her face. I then took off the top part of her dress to show those huge ass titties of hers, and DAMN! those titties are about a J-cup. But the then started sucking on her nipples hard.

Nora was moaning as she was being turned on by my sucking on her breast.

"Ohhh.....Henry, I see you like my breast, but you lack one thing, my child," Nora said.

Then she grabbed me and turned me around on my back, and we both switch places, She was now on the top, and I was now on the bottom. I was shocked by how she took control of the position I put her in.

She then giggled.

"You lack experience on how to being a true vampire is, I'm old enough to be your ancestor, but I'll stick to old enough to be your mother," Nora said.

Then she began to undo my pants and pulled out my dick, and she was shocked to see how big it is.

"By, Zeus's thunder! I've never seen such a beautiful thick cock before! My last lover was a useless vampire that didn't know how to please me," Nora said.

Then without saying anything she started to suck my dick. Oh man, it felt good than a motherfucker! For a vampire, she can suck a mean dick, she was deep throating me, and I swear like she was trying to suck my dick off or even my soul. Then she took her J-cup breast and started to Titjob me hard, and I haven't even busted my nut yet! After about 5 mins of her Titjob, I could feel my dick about to bust.

"I'm going to bust!" I said screaming my voice out.

Then I busted my nut all over her face and on her tits, and she was covered in my seed. Nora then looked at me with a lust look. then she got off of me and took off all of her clothes. I got off the bed and did the same thing I took my whole costume off, and even my gun. Boy was she beautiful, and she was huge super thiccc! She then pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

"You ready my love?" Nora said.

I nodded my head like I was ready for her. Then she began to ride my dick like I was a motorcycle. Nora was moving up and down on my dick and riding me very hard, but for some reason, I was not getting hurt by the way she was riding me, I guess it some kind of vampire shit or I don't know what's happing to me.

"Ahhhhhh..........Oh, Yes! Oh, Yes! Oh, Gods Yes!" Nora said as she was riding me hard and fast.

"Ugh! My former lover never made me feel this way before!" Nora said while still trying to talk while riding me.

I looked at Nora and she was in a sexual frenzy! I mean her face was super red, her tongue was out and licking her lips like an animal. I felt so good! This is the first time I've had pussy in along time! So, it was now my turn. I grabbed her and flip her on the bed and put her in the doggie position, and began to pound her huge ass doggie style.

"FUCK!" Nora said when she screamed the word out.

I was pounding her huge ass hard! then after about 30 mins of doggie style, I then got on top of her and fucking her tight wet pussy. We did make out throughout the hold passionate frenzy sex and after about 3 hours of busting a lot of my nuts on her in and out we both were done and out of breath, but I couldn't breathe due to me being a vampire now. She then holds me tightly not wanting to let me go, like a lost child or pet.

"Please, don't leave me my love, stay with me," Nora said.

I look into her eyes, and there was both sadness and happiness in them. I then touched her face brushing her left side of her cheek.

"I will never leave you, I love you, Nora," I said.

Nora then cried with the blood tears then looked at me,

"Thank you, I love you too Henry," Nora said.

While she was still using my chest as a pillow, but It seems we had sex all night, so I looked at the clock, and it was about 6:30 am which means the sun is coming up, and we both went sleep on the bed. I guess tonight my vampire training will begin, and I'll need to know the ropes if I'm going to survive and protect Nora.

Deep down, I know I can't go back to my life, this new life I will have to get used too, but as long as I have Nora at my side. I will do anything for her, and maybe we can have a true future together with marriage, children, and somewhere to call home. Who knows only time will tell.

Fin?


Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers