Passion of the Rapper

Story Info
Big time rapper meets a red haired nun of the church.
2.8k words
4.28
17.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
29 Followers

Another day another concert to rap for tonight in the city of Chicago. I'm just a famous rapper called Amazing Magician, but my real name is Dante Williams a 25-year-old African-American from New Orleans aka The Big Easy or Hollywood South, and the city famous for Mardi Gras. Damn! Now that's the time to go wild and have fun but do watch out for 5-0.

I started rapping when I was little, every day my mom would make me and my little sisters listen to Wu-Tang clan, Snoop Dog, Tupac, Ice-T, and finally N.W.A, every time my mom drive us to school or any place we have to go too. From that day I wanted to become a rapper to make something out of myself, and get my family rich, and afford to move to a mansion and live famously.

First I had to get my education, So I playing basketball ever since I was little, and doing hard studying, and even playing in the band playing drums, and teaching myself how to play the guitar. Every day I write lyrics and practice rapping with my friends in the park or during lunchtime. I did remember rapping at my homecoming dance at freshmen year, I rocked the house with the first song I wrote called I Got It. I worked hard rapping and playing basketball, and band till I got a scholarship to The University of New Orleans, there the real work begins.

My time in The University of New Orleans was hard work I had to truly balance my days practice playing ball during basketball season, playing drums during the fall on football season, and I had to make sure I got my work done, due to my major in music. Still, during a house party, I was invited to a brother from Phi Beta Sigma asked me to pledge in the fraternity and I agreed to it. After doing some test and doing the whole pledge process of 16 weeks of pledging I was now a brother of Phi Beta Sigma, they even gave me the name Brother Magician, due to my skills as a rapper, cause when I'm on the mic I'm spitting rhymes like magic.

After four years of U.N.O (University of New Orleans), I graduated with my bachelor's degree in music, and I was introduced to a music producer name Tony Fenton from Phantom Records a major record company from Atlanta aka the Dirty South. Tony was very impressed with my music/lyrics they signed me up as a new rap artist for their label. In honor of the Wu-tang clan name and my Phi Beta Sigma brother name, I call myself Amazing Magician.

It took one year to earn my way to Phantom Records top spot. I've worked hard everyday like its day one, waking up doing the things nobody has to tell you to do. Those were the words Wiz Kalifa said on a bing commercial I saw on tv, and it became apart of me like a samurai sword. After raping at from clubs to stadiums I became one of the top 10 rappers in America and made a lot of album sales which means a lot of green, cars, ice in my ears, and the ladies. Still, I didn't let get to my head and didn't do any drugs or hang around the wrong crowd as any thug rapper would do, but I did get my mom a nice mansion to live in with my sisters.

I'm now just chilling on the catholic high school football field bleachers watching teens practice in Chicago called St. Aquinas high school writing a new rap single I'm with my blue notebook I started writing my new lyrics.

"Struggle the true test of a man, maintain focus, implement the master plan. How do I play? I play to win, what do I like? Girls in mini skirts. Back in the game, and I'm in it to win. My status grows steadily minute to minute, spitting fire over hot beats, deep cuts. Shaking the spot between the field and goal," I said as while was both rapping and writing down my new lyrics.

"Hey!" A mysterious voice said next to me.

I stopped writing and rapping to myself to I turned to look to see where that voice came from, and the figure that was next to me was a woman, in her 30's with green eyes, and DAMN! She is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. The way she dressed in a black tunic called a habit, it was no doubt that she is a nun of this school, however that dress was showing those huge ass titties plus that huge phat ass!

She looked at me with an inquisitive look.

"Can I help you?" She asked me.

I snapped out of ogling her.

"Oh, yes I'm Dante, but some call me Amazing Magician," I said.

"Yes, your that person that on the CDs and music videos." said the nun.

"My apologies, I'm sister Amber O'Beirne," She said.

"Cool, Amber. I was here doing a school lecture for the kids about staying in school," I said as I was explaining what I was doing on their school ground.

"Yes, I did see your lecture, and I like it," Amber said.

"Well, I'm glad you like it," I said.

As I look around to know that the school was might be empty now, do to school is now over, and I keep looking at this super thiccc nun, and my dick was getting hard as a rock.

"Is there somewhere we can talk privately?" I asked.

Amber gives me a look like huh? with an eyebrow up.

"Why?" Amber asked me.

"Well, I would like to talk to you, it been a year since my last confusion, and I would prefer if we talk in your office, away from the ears of people," I said as I was using my persuasive voice to make it look real.

Amber nods in agreement.

"Follow me, please," Amber said as she was guiding me inside the school to her office.

As I was walking I was looking at her huge ass jiggling and wobbling like jello every time she moves it jiggles more. My eyes were wide as hell, and my dick is getting harder and harder each second, something tells me I got to fuck this nun right now. The whole school was empty, and the old janitor was the only one there, he was very busy cleaning the bathroom. We walked up to her office on the 3rd floor out of this four-floor school, and we made it to her office.

She opened the door to let me in first, and I went in first then she entered and locked the door to have no one entered without knocking first. So, I took a seat first then she sat down in front of me at her desk. I then spend about five mins talking about my childhood mistakes like I stolen candy, stolen from my mom, cheated on a test, that sort of things. I did get up from my seat leaning on her bookshelf, and I did cry a bit saying that I regret what I've done in the past.

I had to make it look good, and I won't lie what I'm about to do, I might burn in hell for this because I'm going to fuck this thiccc ass nun good. I then look at sister Amber, and she looked at me with pitty then got up out from her chair, and I swear that the chair was knocked down as she got up. DAMN! That ass is mighty.

Amber came to me and hugged me, but as I was holding her I then put both of my hands on her huge ass. That booty felt good like my hands sinking into really soft marshmallows. Amber than jumped up with a surprised look.

"Dante, please take your hands off my butt," Amber said.

I ignore her then turned her around and having her huge ass rubbing my dick. My dick was bolding out my and it was rubbing between her huge ass cheeks, and I can tell she was feeling it.

"Please my son, I'm a nun...Also, I'm 38 years old, I'm still old enough to be your mother," Amber was pleading me to stop.

I can tell by the sound of being turned on by my dick rubbing on her, that she doesn't want to stop.

I then took off her headpiece, and under it, she had short curly hair that went down to her neck, and she was a natural redhead. I then cupped her huge breast, and the felt amazing. Amber what breathing with passion as she was turned on.

"Father, forgive me for what I'm about to do," Amber said.

Amber then slap my hands off of her huge breast, then turned around, and look at me, I was scared of what she would do next if she was going to call the police or slap me. Amber just gripped me and pulled me in for an open mouth kiss. I returned the kiss and then smacked her left ass cheek hard, then gave it a nice squeeze.

Amber then pushed me away, then squat down on her knees undoing my pants to my boxers. Then Amber pulled out my dick, and boy was she surprised to see how big it was about 13th inches long and thick. Then she started to open her mouth, and put my dick in her mouth, then began to suck it real good like it was a piece of rich tasty milk chocolate.

I was enjoying getting my dick sucked by a hot redhaired nun.

"Damn! I'm so going to church every Sunday after this, I might go to hell for fucking this hot nun, Lord why do some of your nuns are so hot?" I said.

In my head as I was getting sucked on.

After 5 mins of Amber sucking my dick, she then pulled out her huge breast out from her habit tunic, and boy her tits were huge like an I-cup. Amber then started to wrap her tits around my dick and giving me a very nice Titjob. My hips started moving up and down on their own, as I was in a trance on getting a Titjob with these huge ass titties, this was better than eating my two favorite Handel's ice-cream favor, strawberry, and butter pecan.

"Oh, my god, Amber, keep going," I said.

Amber then looked at me.

"You like that my son?" She said.

I can tell by the way she was sounding that she was horny and wet. So with all the strength, I had in me, I stopped the Titjob, got her up off the floor, pushed her to the desk then turned her around, and lift her dress part of the tunic, to see her huge ass, and her pussy was wet from behind. I then smacked on her huge ass hard to tenderized the booty meat. Then I pulled down her panties then stuck my dick in her pussy to do her doggie style.

"HOLY FUCK!!" She screams.

Boy was she was surprised to feel how both big and thick my dick felt in her pussy. As I was pounding her ass hard doggie style, she was enjoying it a lot as she has her tongue sticking out and her face was very red plus as a bonus, she was panting hard l a dog as I was grasping her huge hips and moving my dick in and out of her pussy, but then the nun in her has awakened.

"Ahhh!! Oh, Lord!! MMMM!!" She was screaming.

"Ahhh! Dear lord! Please forgive me. UGH!! I have sinned!" She said while screaming in pleasure.

"You don't have to beg forgiveness Amber, God will forgive you," I said

"Ahhh!! I'm a nun, and married to the church this is sinful!" She said to me.

"Maybe its the lord's will that I pound this beautiful huge ass of yours, and make you my woman," I said.

"Nooo! Not true! Never talk about the lord that way!" She said.

"You have a beautiful body! God blessed you well!" I said

"No! I can't be! AHHH!! I feel like I'm UGH!! cursed with this (grunt!) body! All the boys in this school look at me with dirty thoughts!" She said.

"I am a respected woman! UGH!! And I served the Lord! Not some big shot rapper like you Dante!" She said as she was still talking to me.

I laughed with a smile then smacked her huge ass hard, she jumped.

"Amber it's ok, let it go for one day," I said to her.

When I leaned over and whisper in her left ear to send shivers down her spine.

My words got to her, then the nun in her has gone away.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, gods! Give me your love juice!" She said to me.

After about 10 mins of doggie style, it was coming.

"I'm cumming!!" I shouted.

Then I busted my nut in her! Then pulled out as my seed was dripping out of her pussy. I then cleaned off my dick wiping it with a tissue to clean off my cum off of it. As I was looking the sister was out cold, so I sited, and waited till she gets up. I wasn't going to hit it and leave. I don't want to get in trouble with the 5-0 or let the school find out about me fucking a nun.

After about an hour Amber woke up feeling a lot better. She then pulled up her panties and looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you, that was fun! We should do that again," She said.

I smiled, but inside of me, I took a big sigh of release as I wasn't going to get in trouble with the 5-0 or the school.

After kissing for about 5 mins. We then exchange personal cell numbers. We then both left her office to find that the build was empty. then we left school build, but she did lock the main doors first. After saying our farewells, I went back to my car, and drive off. I looked at the clock, to see it's around 5 pm, and my concert starts in an hour so I drove to the theater.

"Oh shit, I hope I'm not late," I said in my head.

After about 20 mins of driving downtown, I made it to the theater and made my way to the backstage, and as I was getting ready for my show. I got a text on my phone it was from Amber.

The text reads.

I'm here in the audience. I hope I can see you again after your show.

I smiled then texted back.

Go to the backstage after the show.

So it was time. I then rapped on stage for 2 hours, and I was rocking the whole house with my rap songs and music. I was having a lot of fun, as I was dancing and spiting my rhymes out there, and I even rapped my new song called the game. After the show, I was a little tired, so I then went backstage and told one of the bodyguards to let a woman named Amber to my dressing room. I then told him what she looks like, then I made my way into my dressing room to relax.

After about 5 mins later, I hear a knock on my door.

"Yo, boss." A tough voice said.

"What's up?" I answered.

"The woman is here with me," the bodyguard said.

"Cool, come in," I said.

As the door opened, there she was. Amber wasn't dressed in that nun habit dress. Instead, she was in some tight black yoga pants with a looney tunes tweety bird pink shirt that showing a lot of her cleavage, and some pink high-hill shoes, but she did wear some shades, plus she had red lipsticks on her lips to make her blend in more in the crowd so that no one would recognize her.

She smiles at me.

Then I smiled then looked at the bodyguard.

"Thank you, you may leave us," I said at the bodyguard.

The bodyguard nods at me then shut the door on his way out.

Amber then took off her shades. Then smiles at me, and walks up to me. She was close to me leaning down to show her huge cleavage, and the smell of her perfume made me harder even more.

"How about a lap dance? Then after how about I suck your dick too?" She asked me, as she was licking her lips.

I smiled widely. Then nodded my head with a Hell Ya!

Fin?

Ainz32
Ainz32
29 Followers