The Red Riding Hood Club

Story Info
A pair of friends find a club where nothing is as it seems.
4.9k words
4.45
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" A young woman with long red hair said as she slammed her fist on the steering wheel of the car she was driving as it came to a stop on the side of the road. "I swear I just had this thing checked out!"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," her traveling companion, a young woman with rich dark skin and long black hair said. "We're in the middle of nowhere, what are we supposed to do now, Meg?"

"I don't know," Meg said with a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked over at her friend Rebecca who looked worried. They were in the middle of a forest that seemed to stretch for miles. "We've been traveling for a while, we're literally in the middle of nowhere."

"I don't have a signal," Rebecca said as she took out her phone and looked at it. "That doesn't make sense, we just had the GPS."

"I guess we're going to need to start walking," Meg said. "Until we either get to a house or something, or get a signal, or find a car."

Rebecca nodded as they started gathering up what they had in the car. They had some food and water for the long trip, and if they put them in their bags they should be fine. Rebecca gave Meg a smile as they got out of the car. Hopefully they wouldn't have to go for too long before they found what they could call someone or something.

The two of them started to walk together through the forest. It was kind of creepy, there was a sensation as if they were being watched, or followed by something in the forest itself. Rebecca reached over and took Meg's hand, giving it a squeeze. The two friends exchanged a look and a nod, they were going to get out of this somehow.

They started to walk down the road together.

What they didn't notice was a pair of golden eyes that watched them in the forest. Or the black shapes that followed them

---

"What the fuck is that?" Rebecca asked as she looked ahead. By now it had gotten dark, the two of them had been walking together for what felt like hours. Up ahead they saw a bright light that seemed to pierce the darkness, but they were still in the forest.

"Do you think it's some sort of civilization?" Meg asked.

"At this point, maybe," Rebecca said as she pulled her backpack over her shoulders again. She reached into her pocket and took out her phone, but there was still no signal. "Maybe they have a phone inside if it's a building."

As they walked forward, filled with hope, they saw a sign ahead. It was a neon sign with an image of a busty woman in a red hood grinding against a pole. They exchanged a confused look, not sure what to say.

"A strip club?" Meg asked. "In the middle of the woods?"

"Any port in a storm," Rebecca said, noting that the name on it was the Red Riding Hood Club. "Well, an appropriate name for people lost in the woods I suppose. So, should we keep going or check it out?"

"Like you said, any port in a storm," Meg said as the two of them headed for the door. The place looked open, with a few cars around. She pushed the door open and was hit by the sound of music blaring.

The inside of the club was wild. The blaring music played as men (and a few women they noticed) were watching the women on the stages dancing. They could see in the lights that the women were all naked and pole dancing. Though some of them had red capes with hoods on them. They had paint across their bodies that highlighted their breasts and slits.

One of them, a particularly busty woman, looked right at them and smiled.

"Let's make this fast," Meg said. "We'll go to the bar, they should be able to help us there."

Rebecca nodded as the two of them headed to the bar. They found a woman dressed in skimpy clothes with a tattoo of a wolf on her chest. She smiled when she saw the two of them coming up to her.

"Well hey there ladies," she said with a grin. "You two look lost."

"Our car broke down on the road," Rebecca answered. "We've been traveling for a while, and we just found this place. I didn't think there'd be a place like this in the middle of the woods."

"Oh darlin', we cater to a very special clientele that come out here all the time," the bartender said with a smile. "Our girls live not far from here, and our clients enjoy their company, so they're fine coming here."

"We need a phone to call for a tow truck," Meg said.

"Oh, we can arrange that," the bartender said. "My name's Sheila, I run this fine establishment. How about you tell me how far the car is, and I'll call it while you enjoy your time here. Have a drink on the house."

She takes out two glasses and a bottle that says "Bitch in Heat" on it. She finished pouring and slid the glasses to the two women. She gave them a smile and a nod. "It's our home brew. We make it in house."

"Well..." Meg said as she looked at the bottle which had an image of a wolf woman howling. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Our car is about 3 hours on foot up the road. How long would it take the Tow Truck to get here?"

"The nearest town is about two hours away, so it'll take a bit," Sheila answered. "You're lucky you made it here really. There are Wolves in these woods, and I'd rather two lovely ladies such as yourselves not fall victim to such beasts."

She smiled and leaned in a bit closer as the women looked at the drinks and then picked them up and took a drink. The drink tasted strange, but not in a way that was unappealing to them. A warm feeling filled their bodies from their heads down between their legs. The taste was strangely arousing to Meg as she felt a wetness growing between her legs. She hadn't felt anything like this before, but it felt... nice.

"What's in this stuff?" Meg asked as she took another drink.

"Old family recipe," Sheila said as she poured some more for the women with a smile. "Women in particular tend to like it a lot."

"I can see why," Meg said, shifting a bit as she felt the warmth growing between her legs. Her breasts felt tight against her shirt, but she didn't even notice. "Oooh... fuck that's so good..."

"Meg, are you okay?" Rebecca asked as she looked at her friend.

"Yes... I'm fine," Meg said as she downed the rest of the drink in her glass. "Come on Becky, you should have more. This feels so fucking good."

Rebecca looked down at her glass and picked it up and drank it. She shuddered, that really did taste good and she could feel the warmth from it running through her body.

"It's good isn't it?" Sheila asked as she leaned in closer. "You can feel the warmth running through your body, can't you? You can feel the arousal growing in you... the heat is taking over..."

"Yes..." Meg said as she ran a hand along her body and down to her pants. She couldn't help but rub her pussy through her jeans, letting out a moan of pleasure as she did. "Fuck... that feels so good."

Rebecca stared at her best friend, shocked by her sudden change in demeanor. Meg had never exactly been chaste, but she had always kept it to herself. Now the redhead was practically masturbating in public. She looked around the club towards the other women, the dancers were now mingling around the crowd mostly, grinding against club goers.

She glanced down at her drink and slowly took another drink. The warmth between her legs intensified and her mind started to get a little fuzzier. She placed her hand on her breasts, barely noticing that they were now straining against her bra and shirt as they grew out from her modest B-cups.

What was happening to her?

"Two new Little Reds, all lost in the woods," Sheila giggled as she pushed one last pair of glasses across the table and gave them a smile. "Better watch out there may be a Big Bad Wolf in these woods waiting for you."

Rebecca shivered as she felt her body burning with passion. She looked over at Meg who was grinding against the stool she was sitting on. The two women downed the drinks again, not even thinking about what it seemed to be doing to their bodies. Rebecca felt the heat growing even larger as she started grinding against her stool too.

She could hear the whistles around her, men and women were staring at the two of them, and she loved it. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it and her bra open, flashing the bar with her now massive tits. This just gave more whistles and howls.

"Alright you two," a male voice said as a bouncer came up to the two of them. "You've had enough fun. It's time for you two to get to work."

"Work?" Meg asked with a giggle.

"Work's no fun, we wanna fuck," Meg said, wiggling her tits. "Wouldn't you rather fuck us?"

"Well, you two certainly got the idea quickly," Sheila laughed. "Didn't I tell you? You're going to work here now. Mack here is going to take you into the back to get ready to dance for all these fine folks. Then when you're done, some of them get to fuck you. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Oooh, yes!" Meg giggled. "Alright Macky, lead us and maybe we'll give you a chance to have fun with these hot bods later."

"Sounds perfect to me," Mack said. "Now come on you two."

Sheila watched as the two giggling girls walked off. Two more bimbos were made for her club, but this was only half the process. She let out a whistle, getting the attention of everyone in the club as she reached over and picked up a microphone.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we've got our last new meat for the evening," she said. "They'll be out soon, so get ready to put in your bids. Highest bid gets to turn these hot young things, so spend wisely. We haven't had this much new meat in a while."

She made a fanged smile as her eyes flashed golden. This was going to be a night to remember.

---

Meg and Rebecca were led into the backrooms of the club. They walked past several rooms where they heard the sounds of moaning men and women. Mack stopped at a door with another door across the hall that both were blank. He pointed at one of them and nodded to Rebecca. "Alright, that one's yours, your friend has the other. Get changed and out on the stage in 10 minutes and you'll get a nice bonus."

Rebecca opened the door and entered, closing it behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror, her tits were still on full display. She pulled off her shirt and bra, surprised to see that her breasts were now double D cups. Her shorts and panties were next, her ass now perfectly plump. She had gone from a fairly attractive girl with a small body to a sexy bimbo with a body men would drool over and women would envy.

"Oooh... I'm so hot..." she moaned as she squeezed her tits. "Boys are gonna want to fuck this so hard."

Something at the back of her mind said that was wrong. She wasn't a slut... she wasn't a bimbo... was she? She didn't want to put her body on display like this or sell her body for sex... this didn't make sense.

Then why did it feel so right?

She grinned as she opened a locker to reveal a tiny gold thong bikini with a red hooded cape. She slid them over her tits and pussy before putting on the cape. She looked at her reflection again, she looked like a stripper Little Red Riding Hood. She looked perfect, just like the other girls in the club.

She headed for the door and opened it up, smiling when she saw Meg on the other end. She was dressed similarly to her with a white bikini and red cape and hood. Meg's body was almost as busty as she was with a hot little ass that jiggled with each step. She smiled as she gave Rebecca... no, Becky a nod.

"You look totally hot," Meg said with a giggle as she swatted at Becky's ass. "Are you ready to put on a show?"

"Let's knock 'em dead," Becky giggled as they walked towards the door to the stage. They could hear the music starting to play as they did, two naked women walked past them, giving them winks and suggestive looks.

"See you two at the orgy later," they giggled as they walked past.

Meg and Becky paused at the door when the sound of Sheila's voice was heard over the intercom. "Welcome to the Red Riding Hood Club, our two newest Red Hoods! Mega Melons and Becky Bimbo!"

They opened the door to cheers and cat-calls as they headed out onto the stage where two poles were waiting for them. Becky smiled at the crowd as she started to rub her body. She let the lights glisten over her as she grabbed the pole, she had never pole danced before, but it came naturally to her as she began to grind and spin around the pole.

As the music played, the two women danced and slowly began to undo their bikinis. Any doubts left in Becky's mind began to slip away as she danced, grinding the pole between her massive breasts as she did. Fuck, that felt so good... why had she ever doubted it? This truly was where she belonged.

As she danced, Becky swore that she saw a flash of golden, bestial eyes from the crowd, but she no longer cared. She undid the top of her bikini and threw it aside, shoving her chest forward. Her body felt like it was on fire and she shoved her hand between her legs and started to rub her clit vigorously, no longer caring about the fact that she was being watched.

She felt a pair of hands on her waist and looked back to see Meg, now completely naked pulling off her bikini bottoms. She leaned in and gave Becky a small kiss on the pussy lips before whispering.

"We're going to give them the best show we can," she giggled.

Becky moaned as she leaned against the pole and placed her hand on Meg's head, pushing her in closer. She moaned as she felt her tongue pressing against her pussy, her body shuddered under the efforts of the redhead. Fuck, that felt so good. She squeezed her breasts and let the sex show continue.

It was as if they were the only two people in the room now. She moaned as she felt the tongue darting in and out of her. She was enjoying herself as she arched her back, looking out at the crowd as she did.

That's when the world seemed to come back in a horrifying way. The crowd seemingly had turned from humans into a large pack of werewolves. Their fur glistened in the light, the men had their massive red cocks poking out of their sheathes. A few of them had women at their feet sucking them off. The Werewolves were watching them, and they were staring at them like they were prey.

She cried out as she came hard, snapping her out of the horrifying vision. As Meg licked up her juices she looked back at the crowd, but there were no signs of werewolves. Everyone was human (though she noticed that a few people were getting blowjobs). She shook her head, this place had to be getting into her head somehow.

"And that's Mega Melons and Becky Bimbo for you!" Sheila said as Meg got to her feet and smiled out at the crowd, she hadn't seen what Becky had. "Aren't they hot?"

Meg and Becky bowed as the crowd cheered their names. Their naked bodies glistened with sweat as they did, enjoying the attention from the crowd.

"Alright, that's the last of our newcomers," Sheila said. "Girls, go back to your rooms and you'll be joined by your clients soon enough. I'm sure they're going to show you a very good time."

Becky giggled and waved to the crowd as the two of them walked into the back towards their rooms. Becky reached over and grabbed Meg's hand. "Did you like, see anything weird about the crowd?"

"Not really, other than that there were some total hotties in there," Meg giggled. "You'd think that Sheila would give us the pick of 'em after that show. Oh well."

"Yeah, oh well," Becky said as she opened the door to her room and went inside. She took one last look at Meg as she entered. "I love you Megs."

"I love you too Becky," Meg giggled and blew her a kiss. "Later, this hot bod is all yours."

"I look forward to it," Becky giggled.

---

Looking around the room, Meg had found a large dildo and lube. She laid on the bed in her room and squeezed her tits before she took the dildo into her mouth and sucked at it. She had loved putting on that show, it was weird that she hadn't ever been a stripper like that before... right? She ran the dildo along her pusy lips, trying to think about what her life had been like since she came to the Club.

Her mind was fuzzy as she tried to think. All she could think about was sex. Any images of past boyfriends were replaced with memories of being fucked by random guys. She was a slut and she reveled in the idea. She thrust the dildo into her pussy as she spread her legs, imagining what it would be like if it was a real cock.

She wondered what her client would be like. She hoped they'd have a big fat cock that could fill her holes. She giggled at the idea, she'd have fun with Becky later, but for now she'd get some strapping young man to fuck her senseless.

Finally there was a knock on the door and she put the dildo to the side, laying out naked for anyone to see her body. She called out, "Come in!"

"Wow, she's even hotter than I thought!" A man's voice said as four men filed into the room, staring at her naked body. "This is going to be worth every penny."

"Yeah, she's even hotter than the last one we got," another man said with a laugh.

"Well hey there boys," Meg said with a giggle as she squeezed her tits. "Which one of you gets to fuck Mega's Melons?"

"Ooh, this one's mine, I love a good set of tits," a third man said as Meg sat up as the fourth man stripped off his clothes and laid on the bed, his cock standing at attention.

Meg giggled as she lubed up his cock and then slid her ass down on his cock. She moaned as she felt it penetrate her ass, feeling more pleasure than pain from the penetration as she spread her legs, looking at the remaining boys "Alright boys, who gets which hole?"

She moaned as the first man positioned herself by her pussy and leaned her head back as the second man positioned himself by her head and she took his cock into her mouth as the first man thrust into her pussy. Finally she felt the third man straddling her chest and pushed her tits together as he began to tit fuck her.

She felt the cocks thrust into her body. She ran her tongue along the cock in her mouth, letting it go in as deep as it would go as she did. Her body felt good as she was being filled by the cocks, she began to move her hips with the cocks filling her pussy and ass as they picked up pace. Her massive tits bounced as she did, just stimulating the cock between them more as she was gang banged by the men.

She shuddered as she felt something pressing against her pussy. She barely noticed as the cock in her mouth seemed to change mid-suck.

She moaned as she felt something slip into her pussy, locking the man's cock into place, but her mind was too focused on the sex to think anything of it. The sound of howls of pleasure surrounded her as cum spurted out of the cocks and filled her body with warm cum.

Life was good as a bimbo fucktoy at the Red Riding Hood club.

---

Becky couldn't get as comfortable as Meg could. Despite her desire for sex, she couldn't take her mind off of what she had seen on the stage. She absent-mindedly fingered her pussy as she remembered the horrifying images of the Werewolves, but it had to just be her imagination, right?

She shook her head and started to head for the door, she would need to get answers somehow. But as she reached for the doorknob it opened up.

"Well, someone's eager already," a man's voice said. Standing in the doorway were a man and a woman dressed in fancy clothes. "What do you think dear?"

"Oh, she's perfect," the woman said with a smile as she walked forward, circling around Becky and looking at her like she was a piece of meat. "I'm going to have fun with this one."

"You're my clients I suppose," Becky said.

"Of course," the man said as the woman unstrapped her dress, letting it fall to the ground revealing her naked body underneath. She walked over to the bed and layed on the bed. "You're going to start by showing my wife your skills. When that's done, I get my turn."

Becky wanted to argue, but her pussy burned with heat. She shivered a bit as her pussy dripped with anticipation as she nodded. "Alright... sounds good to me," she said and hopped onto the bed, grabbing a dildo, kissing the woman on the lips.

12