The Red Riding Hood Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you're a sexy one, much hotter than the last one," she giggled as she spread her legs. "Get to it."

Becky started to kiss down the woman's neck, sliding the dildo around and pushing it into her own pussy as she did. The woman shivered from the touch of the woman, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on her tongue. She groaned as Becky's kisses slowly moved down her body, she smiled over at her husband who was now sitting naked on a chair, rubbing his cock. He grinned at the image of a woman working on his wife.

The woman moaned as Becky took her nipple into her mouth and sucked at it. She took her free hand and rubbed the woman's clit, running a finger along it. She was already proving to be an expert lesbian lover as she worked the woman's tits, her nipple hardening in her mouth.

"Oh... fuck... we might have to keep this one honey..." The woman laughed as Becky kissed down her stomach. "She's so good."

"We'll see dear," the man said as he jerked off. "I think Sheila wants this bitch though."

"Oh fine."

At this point Becky had reached the woman's pussy, barely acknowledging what the two were saying as she used her fingers to spread the lips and pushed her tongue into the woman, causing her to moan louder. She leaned back as Becky's tongue worked its magic over her, pinching her nipples between her hands.

It had been a while since she had such a good time with one of Sheila's bitches. She rolled her head back as Becky's tongue pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy, running a hand through the woman's hair.

Such a shame that she was going to be wasted as a Bitch here.

"Fuck... so hot..." The man said, his voice turning into a growl as he gripped his cock in his growing hand. "So fucking hot."

Becky moaned as she thrust her tongue in one last time before hearing a long howl as the woman came. She moved back in shock as she realized that the woman had turned into a she-wolf. She licked her lips as she looked at Becky who backed up before she bumped into a large furry figure. She looked up to see the hulking figure of a black furred werewolf who was salivating over her.

"Oh, you're going to be fun," he growled, his massive wolf cock pressing against her ass. "I'm going to enjoy making you my bitch."

Becky screamed and ran for the door, throwing it open she stumbled out into the hallway. Looking down the hallway she saw more Werewolves in various states of fucking, many of them had the tattered remains of the dancer's clothes around them.

Maybe she wasn't too late, maybe they could get out of here, she grabbed the doorknob to the other door and opened it. "Meg, they're all werewolves, we need..."

She watched in shock as she realized it was too late. A naked red furred she-wolf was bouncing up and down on top of a cock while she sucked off two other werewolves. Cum was dripping from her orifices already as she did, her breasts bouncing with each thrust as she did. She turned her head and looked at Becky.

"You gotta try this, it's like, totally fun!" She giggled as she took one of the cocks into her mouth. "Wolf cock is soooooooo much better than human cock!"

Becky just stared in shock as she saw what had become of her best friend. She was now one of them, and had completely embraced her new self. She was about to turn when she heard the large black werewolf behind her, breathing on her neck.

"There's no escaping... your little friend has already surrendered to the inevitable," he growled. "You already ingested werewolf cum, it's too late for you anyway. We'll take you here or a feral will get you in the woods."

Becky stared at him and then at Meg for a long moment. Her body demanded sex, she had already been infected to be sure. She looked up as another werewolf, this one with gray fur moved in front of her with his red cock out and hard.

She couldn't hold back anymore, she fell onto all fours and held her ass in the air, looking back at the big werewolf. "Fuck... take me, make me your Bitch!"

She felt the Werewolf's claws digging into her ass as he thrust into her pussy, causing her to help in pain. The gray werewolf moved his cock within range of her mouth and she eagerly took it and began sucking. Her fears and apprehensions melted away as she was spit-roasted between the two werewolves.

The black werewolf thrusted his cock in and out of her more, she looked down at her hands and saw that claws and fur were starting to cover her hands. She let the last of her human doubts fade away and embraced the she-wolf she was becoming as she took as much of the red cock into her mouth as she could.

The two wolves pounded their latest prize, the black werewolf's knot pressing against her opening. She moaned as she felt her tongue changing, and a pressure in her ass growing as her tail started to burst out. Her pussy shifted and changed to be more canine as it stretched around his massive cock.

Fuck.

Breed.

Hunt.

CUM!

There was nothing left of the young woman's mind as the wolf shoved his knot into her pussy. The fur by now had completely overtaken her body as her face pushed out into a muzzle. She sucked his cock with the expertise that only a werewolf could, taking it all in and deep throating him.

"Good bitch," the black werewolf said, thrusting in and out of her as best he could. His claws dug into her now furry ass as he thrust all of himself into her. "You want my cum, don't you?"

"Fuck! I want it all!" She howled.

He thrust in one last time as he came hard, filling her pussy with his seed. The Gray werewolf howled too, Becky swallowing the whole thing as she did.

The werewolves pulled out of the new she-wolf, letting cum drip out of her mouth and pussy. She got up slowly and stumbled to the bed as the men left them alone to find other prey. The two new she-wolves snuggled against each other enjoying the warmth of their bodies.

A tall naked she-wolf with white fur smiled as she watched the two new bitches slept in each other's arms. She would give them a night to enjoy each other, tomorrow night they'd be used to pleasure more of her clients. Maybe if they were eager enough, they'd get to turn some humans too.

"Two Little Reds, now they learn the true power of the Big Bad Wolf," she laughed, and walked off to find someone to spend her night with.

12