All Comments on 'The Red Satin Club'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it!

I enjoyed this. I hope there are more is odes.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Actually, I think that Marin's lies served a greater truth and a good purpose.

"There is an innocence in lying that is a sign of faith in a good cause." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Marin's good cause was reintroducing Jacob to his mother and her side of the family, so that they could make amends for what happened when he was younger. The whole point of the Red Satin Club was women who wanted to atone for their past crimes against the men and women in their lives. If you don't grasp that, you're not paying attention. Subplots aside, that's the ultimate purpose....the Veronica deal is to show that Jacob is determined to stick up for others, even when his motives are misjudged for it (though he does have ulterior motives, they are not his sole or primary ones).

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 9 years ago
Incest - the game the whole family can play....

You can't be sure if they are blood cousins or not... his stepmother's family is not his blood. If her father was a previous marriage of his "Aunt" then they are not related. I like the way this one is going... especially the WET panties on his pillow. Many years ago, while I was in Norway for a short time in the USAF, I had a pair of rather damp panties show up on my hotel pillow. I never did find where they came from - and it was my second week in the same room!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Many.

Nice comments and anecdote for sure. Strange coincidence, too. But as to the cousin thing, well, Marin's mother and Jacob's mother are sisters. Hence the cousin thing.

FeldwebelFeldwebelover 8 years ago
Loved this story.

I really hope you continue this story and make it a series. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love how you write. I have enjoyed alot fo your work.

This is not directly at you but a question to all. Why do the guys most often always follow their dicks? Rarely anyone stands up for themselves. Always follows the penis.

If I was just tricked and used and found out I was being followed and spied on I'd be pissed. The only thing she would be getting up her ass would be a dried up old corn cob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous