All Comments on 'The Red Silk Scarf'

by HawkerPenn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed the way you told this story

I thought you did a wonderful job of starting out with this woman for unknown reasons having sex with these to strangers while her husband looked on. Nice twist of ending the scene by introducing the fact that one of them had hypnotized her and then let her remember everything, but only as an erotic dream she'd had.

Then it was wonderful hearing the wife describing, from her point of view, all the hypnotic and sexual events that happened to her as if it was a dream.

Leaving with her finding in real life the sexual props used in her debauchery leaves me wondering; Will she kill her husband for what he's allowed the other two men to do to her or Will she view this all as a first wonderful step into a far more exciting and exotic world of hypnotic sexual fulfillment at the hands of many more men?

This story could easily fit into the mind control area, but it works fine right here. take care Joe

ohioohioover 13 years ago
A wonderful story!

It's imaginative and original and loving and very hot. I'm amazed that you haven't gotten more comments on it. I hope many other readers will take a look.

And I hope you're working on more stories!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great read.

Well written with a mysterious slant. Different from most. Thank you. Please keep writing.

crashDcrashDalmost 2 years ago

I wish I were one of your friends. Very hot.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51almost 2 years ago

I liked it. The notion that a loving wife would allow her husband's friends to do her, love it, deny it to herself, and then realize that her "dream" had been reality sort of jerks the reader around a bit, just like the experience did to the hypnotized wife. I could feel the sweat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous