The Redwood Kodokan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "sensei" was sitting in the same kneeling position on one of the short sides, facing towards the center. Nadia made eye contact and extended a hand motioning for Bruno to sit opposite and across from her on the other side. He sat with his legs crossed and silence ensued.

After what seemed like an eternity to Bruno, Nadia opened her eyes and spoke.

"Welcome to the The Redwood Kodokan, Mr. Scarpetti. What will happen tonight will remain in this room. It shall not be discussed outside these walls. Do you understand?" Nadia said. You gotta be kidding me, thought Bruno. Tell someone? Who in the world would believe that he was in a room with 25 naked women about to get into a fight with one of them?? "Yeah, no worries. You won't want people to hear about what's going to happen to you anyhow," he said with cockiness.

"Good," replied Nadia. "We are going to engage in combat here, tonight, to settle the dispute between us. I think it's important for you to respect women, Mr. Scarpetti. What you did the other night cannot be allowed to happen again, and I've made it easier for you to knock me out of my pajamas by not wearing them."

You've got to be kidding me' are the words that, again, moved dismayingly through Bruno's limited mind. "Ok. Let's do this then," he said.

Bruno and Nadia both rose and closed the distance so they were more or less within arms reach. "She is exquisite," he thought as he scanned her nakedness. Her skin looked smooth as silk under the lights and her muscles hard like stone. The narrow patch between her legs gave him pause. "I'm going to have her after this and there is nothing she can do to stop me," ran through his mind. Nadia paused knowing that Bruno was absorbing what stood before him. "Her nipples are hard," he observed and looked down at her beautiful feet... pink nail polish on perfect toes. He felt that familiar sensation in his groin and blood began to flow. Years of judo, yoga and resistance training had created the body that stood firm, fit and aligned before him.

To Bruno's credit, Nadia also recognized the male form before her as near perfect. His shoulders were broad, his pecs firm, and his arms chiseled. She followed his lines past his slim waist and to the bulge between his legs. He wasn't hard, yet, but he didn't need to be for her to appreciate his size. "I'm going to really enjoy this," she thought.

"Hajime!" came a voice from the corner. It was Maria, and with that Nadia assumed a martial stance, locking eyes with Bruno. He didn't know what that strange word meant but he didn't need to. He assumed a boxing stance with his hands up. "Sweetheart," he said. "Are you sure that you don't want me to put gloves on?" "No need, you'll never touch me," Nadia said with a confidence that made Bruno simultaneously angry and aroused. No woman had ever stood up to him before. They began to circle each other. Bruno bobbing and weaving. Nadia moving with cat-like, martial grace just outside his reach. He shot a jab... left, right. Rolled his head around his neck and continued to move in a bouncing bob and weave manner. "Enough of this stupidness," he thought as he leaned in to his right foot to deliver a haymaker to Nadia's head... to deliver the Scarpetti Bomb.

What happened next surprised nobody but Bruno. Nadia closed the distance by stepping into the space where his punch could have no target. Timing her twist perfectly, she executed Morote Seio Nage with a speed belying a fourth degree black belt. Bruno's bulge found Nadia's naked, firm, tight and round butt before he left the ground. Nadia felt a warm sense of control and power come over her, and a moist tingle pulsing through her loin. "There it is," she thought. Bruno navigated over her shoulder and hit the ground hard. He hadn't properly registered what happened before his mouth opened and his lungs filled with the wind that had briefly left him. Nadia, looking down, made eye contact and stepped over him. Brianna, one of the senior brown belts, observing the throw now understood the importance of pulling both hands strongly forward and upward while entering close and low. Sensei's technique was flawless and watching this abuser suffering made her wet. "I want to try that," she thought.

Bruno regained his balance and returned to his feet. He shook off his hands and neck, "You got really lucky," he sneered at her. Once again he was advancing, set to grab the demure, naked woman circling before him. As he extended both arms, Nadia brought her foot to his groin and caught his shirt collar. Using his forward momentum, she rolled on to her back, extended her leg, and launched Bruno. Their eyes met briefly and she saw what she was waiting for... that dumbfounded look on his face from the realization that he might be in over his head (or at least her head at this moment). Boom! He landed hard. She felt arousal.

Nadia spun upon him, extending her legs across his chest and trapping his elbow against her wet spot. She leaned back and rocked her hips as she extended her legs. At the exact same moment that Nadia felt something wonderful, Bruno felt something painful. Watching Sensei demonstrate Ude Hishigi Juji Gatame, caught Maria's attention and she also moved, for the first of many times that evening, to touch herself.

Nadia spun again and drove her wet pussy into Bruno's face with Kami Shiho Gatame. She ground herself into his chin as he gasped. Bruno could see nothing and the realization that he had been punked washed over him in waves of shock and fear. Using adrenaline-fueled strength, he lifted Nadia off. Even she was surprised, but his aggression made her hotter. He threw her to the side and rolled onto his hands and knees, wiping her juices from his face. He was pissed.

Bruno launched at Nadia from his ground position and forced his way between her legs, at least that is what she wanted him to believe. "You fucking bitch!" He screamed as his hands closed around her neck. Before they found their grip, she locked her legs and feet around his waist, crossed her hands around his collars and pulled him into Nami Juji Jime. She tightened until he went limp and then pushed him off.

He rose to his hands and knees, again, trying to shake off the dizziness. Nadia didn't wait. She rolled him into Okuri Iri Jime and while she applied the strangulation, she took advantage of his shoulder's proximity between her legs. Nadia was dripping and tingling everywhere and she slowly pulsed her hips on him. Around... grind... push... moan. Repeat. The power coursing through her naked body was felt by each woman sitting around the mat. They were all moist. "Girls, behold your power... behold what your judo skills can provide," her voice heard clearly throughout the room. Bruno was in and out of consciousness as Nadia flexed and stretched. His massive form folded inside her diminutive form. He was broken... she owned him. Complete domination and total submission. She lessened the pressure and he regained his bearings. "Who's the bitch now?" she whispered in his ear.

Nadia kicked him away. "Ladies, tonight's class concerns the combination of technique and pleasure. You come to me each week because you have shown an interest, a proclivity, to expanding your feminine powers. This aspect of your training channels the deeply erotic feelings from martial arts and domination into the physical release of ecstasy," Nadia spoke as she circled Bruno. "We know from our training that the male form is weaker... more vulnerable... their larger muscle mass susceptible to pain and leverage from our smaller, skilled bodies. Debilitating agony from the smallest tap to the testicles. The bigger they are, the easier they submit while our considerable skills allow us to pleasure ourselves. Behold Bruno... it is here where our skill and charm can disarm even the most vicious man." Nadia kicked Bruno onto his back and placed her foot between his legs. Her toes found his balls, his eyes widened and he winced. Again, she saw real fear in his eyes and it pulled at her. Using those toes and the sole of her foot, she massaged him into an erection.

Nadia straddled Bruno and lowered herself on to his bulge. Leaning forward, she drove her breasts and erect nipples into his face while snaking her legs down and around his. She opened his legs - he didn't resist - and he instinctively began sucking on her. "Good boy," she thought and he responded as if he'd read her mind. Nadia slung her arm around, behind Bruno's neck and Hannah, a senior brown belt, recognized a perfect version of Mae Hidaka Jime as Nadia rolled over and repositioned her legs. From the corner of the mat, a naked Brianna Markham sat in seiza watching with intense interest at this position and the placement of Sensei's breasts and her dripping vagina onto that clothed erection. She made eye contact with Jennifer as they simultaneously recognized the value of this particular pin on the shared man in their lives.

Back and forth... back and forth... Nadia dragged her wet lips along the textured denim and ground her hotspot into him. Heat was building... faster and faster... warmer and warmer. She began to feel the orgasm forming in the tips of her toes and it moved with steady intensity across her soles and up her calves... past her thighs it found her lower back and warmly entered her center... she felt it grabbing around her midriff (or was that Bruno?)... the hair on the back of her neck electrified and the feeling that started at her ear lobes wrapped around her shoulders and cupped her breasts... her erect nipples quivered as the two met, inside her, from opposite directions. When it came, the intense contraction and release was accompanied with a near blackout. It was sweetest she'd ever experienced... ever.

Bruno was now her slave, and he fully understood this. He felt arousal with his submission. He didn't know what had happened this evening, but he knew it changed him. Profoundly. After Nadia came, he was back on his hands and knees and for the first time in Bruno's miserable life, he felt something for a woman other than anger. She had set him up and, like a spider, she wrapped him in her web of power and control. He could never leave... nor did he want to.

Chapter Five: Unique Training.

Nadia stood. To her students, she was a martial goddess. There wasn't a woman in the room whose desire wasn't screaming for its own release and Nadia surmised that there would be a lot of happy significant others that night, and many lived in the same neighborhood.

"Ladies, the second part of tonight's lesson will now begin," she said still dripping and looking down on Bruno's prostrate form. She placed her foot on his chest and briefly considered a victory pose. He was lying still, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. While it felt like hours to Bruno, Nadia had finished him in less than 15 minutes, as she'd promised.

"I used our friend here to demonstrate throwing techniques... Nage-Waza, specifically Koshi- and Ma-Sutemi-Waza. You watched me apply pinning, choking and joint locking techniques... Osaekomi-, Shime-, and Kansetsu-Waza and you saw firsthand how effective they are against an angry, clothed assailant who meant me harm. You saw how effective they are at servicing your needs," Nadia spoke with authority.

Bruno coughed. "Maria, get him some water please," Nadia instructed.

When Maria returned, Nadia looked at her, "I want you, Jennifer and Brianna to start," she continued. "The rest will follow in turn. I want clean technique. Each of you should pleasure yourselves at least once. Enjoy, ladies," she winked. They all bowed to her in unison.

"Bruno," she said calmly. "Yes, Sensei?" he quickly responded. Good, she thought. He's figuring this out faster than I expected. "Tuck in your shirt and straighten yourself," she commanded. He complied. "I expect you to be here promptly at 8PM every Friday. Understood?" She hadn't stopped speaking and he was already responding, "YES, SENSEI!"

Nadia walked off the tatami with a smirk forming across her face as she considered the rest of Bruno's evening. Maybe she would have him when they were done? "Hajime!" she called out.

As Bruno was pulled to his feet by the beautiful Maria, he thought how silly his earlier intention towards her now seemed. She tucked her tight backside into his groin and uttered the most confident and feminine "Hite!" as she initiated the throw. Being so close, her scent was intoxicating. "It's not perfume," he thought somewhat rationally, surprising himself. He was smelling the scent of a glistening, dominant, naked female judoka and as he traveled over her body on his way to the mat, he caught a look at the line of beautiful, female martial goddesses eagerly awaiting their turn.

Nadia looked out over the room, watching her students executing flawless technique against a man who needed to learn a lesson. "I am so proud of them," she thought.

-The End-

12